PDA

View Full Version : Why has Fan Works been moving so slow lately???

Sord
Nov 29, 2003, 05:53 PM
It seems like in the past people wrote chapters maybe once every three days, now it feels like once ever week and a half. Whats up?

joluh
Nov 29, 2003, 06:11 PM
Maybe cause vacations are almost here, meaning a lot of work for the ones that study like myself, and most of the players of PSO or members of PSOW are studying something, so...

Deathscythealpha
Nov 29, 2003, 06:56 PM
I thought Fan Works had been pretty busy of late. I come in everyday to see loads of updated posts, and i know ive updated my own fic quite alot in the last couple of days. Its probably because its not so easy to keep going at full momentum all the time. Some people like to sit down and think out what they write before they put it straight to paper (or forum).

MQuantum
Nov 29, 2003, 08:23 PM
Well, it's very simple. A couple of weeks ago, the FICCIE-BOOMERS were showing up. Bunches of em. That's the busiest I've ever seen this place. But now, due to life circumstances, people are doing other stuff.

And now, it's been really really really really slow, because of TurkeyDay. The Day of the Turkey. Toorkay o' DOOM! And that makes it hard for even people like me to get on.

I had to leave my computer room! My DSL, and top of the line Computer! I had to leave my computer that actually has a processor, to go somewhere else!

You give us some time, ok? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Trust me, everyone will start posting again soon. We might even see some new faces... someday... or some more old faces coming back, like DSA... By the way, I don't know you, DSA(can I call you that? I can't type real fast...) But welcome back!

P.S. I've read DH1...

Ness
Nov 29, 2003, 08:31 PM
It might have something to do with the fact that I have started psoting again, but that's just a stab in the dark.

Temjin-On
Nov 29, 2003, 11:23 PM
maybe its because we have all been to busy making pointless shrines! yea thats right all shrines suck. And maybe its just because people stoped after not getting any good reads of thier fics. Which is why after the recomindation of a friend, I am outta the fic biz for now.

odie2088
Nov 29, 2003, 11:26 PM
stop flaming the shrines, temmy, stop flaming everything. it gets annoying.

ladyjaderiver
Nov 29, 2003, 11:29 PM
I agree, Odie! People that flame stuff are just being stupid... If you don't like it, that's fine, but you don't need to be mean about it. If you don't like it, don't look at it. It's that simple.

Nai_Calus
Nov 30, 2003, 03:36 AM
Nobody is posting because they're all busy waiting with bated breath for the next chapter of my fic.

...Yeah, ok, maybe not. It is coming, though. Eventually. Really. I promise. ...Not that anyone cares. XD

MQuantum
Nov 30, 2003, 04:09 PM
It's cause they're all posting here! AHHH, go away, go away, go WRITE SOMETHING, ficcie-boomers! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I'm expecting several things new to pop up on Monday. Tomorrow.

Sharkyland
Dec 1, 2003, 10:42 AM
I am probably now doing only fanart (even though it sucks)... and my scanner at home is really crappy. I'd do fanfictions if I can only believe in myself in doing them.

Mixfortune
Dec 2, 2003, 04:15 AM
I write, but hardly anyone reads. Oh well.
I'll be continuing in a few days, once college clears up a bit...

Nai_Calus
Dec 2, 2003, 04:34 AM
On 2003-12-02 01:15, Mixfortune wrote:
I write, but hardly anyone reads. Oh well.
I'll be continuing in a few days, once college clears up a bit...

I know the feeling. ^^ Nobody reads, and nobody comments if they do. I've a bad feeling half my reads are from me. XD

Oh well. If I was writing it for other people, I... Wouldn't have posted it. >_>; Of course, that still accomplishes the same 'nobody reading' thing... XD