PDA

View Full Version : FanArt: Jint!!!

joluh
Nov 29, 2003, 06:25 PM
EDIT: GO AND READ AFTER THE POST NUMBER 9 I THINK, I COLORED THE IMAGE =), sorry, didn't want to make another topic so i just bumped the topic

First, i know i'm not as good as Navi, Batou, Ladyjaderiver or any other of those good artist here, but i'm trying, ok!?!? ^_^

Here's a Pic of my FOnewm Jint, i made it on school on history (boring boring boring) i really like how it looks, and more cause i colored with the pen =D, and btw my FOnewm is wearing the black clothes and has black hair, so it's pretty much like in the pic

http://www.boomspeed.com/misimagenes/jint_1.gif

Don't be too cruel in your comments... and btw thanks for looking at this crappy art =D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-12-06 22:21 ]</font>

Deathscythealpha
Nov 29, 2003, 07:01 PM
Seems to be an ok pic, the only problem is that with it all being black, its hard to make out seperate bits of the character. Maybe if you had left in a couple of white lines inbetween some of the different sections of the body it would have been easier to see.

Sord
Nov 29, 2003, 07:01 PM
very good for something done with an ink pen in the middle of class

odie2088
Nov 29, 2003, 07:20 PM
i'd say thats pretty good for an ink pen and in teh middle of a history class...

ladyjaderiver
Nov 29, 2003, 08:58 PM
It's not that bad, actually. I agree that a few white lines left to distinuish parts of the body wouldn't hurt, but otherwise it's not bad at all. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

joluh
Nov 29, 2003, 09:26 PM
Ok, thanks a lot for the comments, next time i'll do it with pencil and try to put some color, but it will be my first time too, so... don't wait for something uber-good

Also, i just got my scanner today =D i wanted it since like a year ago =S but i always spend the money on CDs or Clothes, but i had to bought it this time, i need it for a loooooooooong loooooooooong homework

I guess i'll try to draw something better next time ^_^

See ya!!!

EDIT: stupid typos

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-11-29 18:30 ]</font>

MQuantum
Nov 30, 2003, 04:05 PM
I like his shoes... What?

well, I don't know how you managed to draw that in history class, most normal people sleep then. but still not bad for a first try, and looking forward to your improvements!

navci
Nov 30, 2003, 06:02 PM
Hehe. He is more pierrot-ish than I imagined. =D I like the little diamond shaped stuff on sleeves. =D

=D Get online, dammit. =D

joluh
Nov 30, 2003, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the comments again XD

Ummmm i'll see what i can do to get online, at least for december's vacation, i'll try to get some money for the stuff i need, but i'm not sure, i'll make a topic later... now!??!? now me is SO UBER-BUSY!!!

see ya!!!

joluh
Dec 7, 2003, 01:16 AM
Ok, to not make another Topic, and waste space, i'll do it here =)

http://www.boomspeed.com/misimagenes/jint_2.gif

It's the pic, but better and colored, check the details between this one and the other ^_~

Also, i'll use it as my sig, but i wanted to put it here, since some people don't have the sig option, like navi, and I WANT TO NAVI TO SEE IT!!! navi, you're my art hero!!!

I know it's not uber cool, but i'm trying, and this is the first time i ever try to put some color on the computer =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-12-06 22:18 ]</font>

navci
Dec 7, 2003, 03:08 PM
Also, i'll use it as my sig, but i wanted to put it here, since some people don't have the sig option, like navi, and I WANT TO NAVI TO SEE IT!!! navi, you're my art hero!!!

Stop embarassing me. Heh. You could have PM me and I will go look at your profile. =D

I know it's not uber cool, but i'm trying, and this is the first time i ever try to put some color on the computer =)

Hush you. Trying in itself is ubercool. =}
So Jint almost look exactly the same as Si'ev. ... I wanted to change the outfit, but I looked again last night.... everything else would make him look kiddish. (not that he isn't....)

joluh
Dec 7, 2003, 04:18 PM
Heheh thanks =)

Change his outfit!?!?

I know what you mean, most of FOnewm's clothes SUCKS BIG TIME =( the only good option are Jint's and Si'ev's, Also there are some good ones, but all of them have the 6 sides star from Irak, Iraq, however it's called

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-12-07 13:23 ]</font>