PDA

View Full Version : Syncesta (I think thats right)

DarkSoldier
Nov 30, 2003, 01:32 AM
Where do you find Syncesta on the gamecube virsion

Rep0
Nov 30, 2003, 01:54 AM
Greennill: Ultimate:Caves Crimson Assassin
Skyly: Ultimate:Mines Baranz
Purplenum: Ultimate:Mines Sinow Red
Oran: Ultimate:Forest Hildertor

DarkSoldier
Nov 30, 2003, 01:58 AM
Sweet I can get it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

but how rare are they http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

JohanCC
Nov 30, 2003, 02:02 AM
like 1/16000 or so except for the oran one. rare enemies have a higher chance to drop their rare.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JohanCC on 2003-11-29 23:03 ]</font>

DarkSoldier
Nov 30, 2003, 02:13 AM
OMFG thats frickin rare

what item do you use with the Syncesta

StrongBad
Nov 30, 2003, 02:19 AM
Lavis Cannon turns into Lavis Blades
Lavis Blades turn into Double Cannon
Double Cannon turns into Lavis Cannon

Delsaber
Nov 30, 2003, 02:22 AM
If you have the double cannon then why would you want to turn it back into a Lavis Cannon and waste a Syncesta?

DarkSoldier
Nov 30, 2003, 02:27 AM
Do you find the LAVIS BLADES or do you use Syncesta to turn it into the it. If you do use Syncesta to turn it into it that means I have to find two Syncetas to turn it into the
DOUBLE CANNON ...........DAMN IT that means I have to wast my time looking for two Syncestas in stead of one.

DarkSoldier
Nov 30, 2003, 02:32 AM
[quote]if you have the double cannon then why would you want to turn it back into a lavis cannon and waste a Syncesta?[quote]

I don't know because your a fool if you waste the Syncesta to turn it back into a lavis cannon and then have to try to look for two more Syncesta to turn it back.

Rep0
Nov 30, 2003, 03:30 AM
On 2003-11-29 23:27, DarkSoldier wrote:
Do you find the LAVIS BLADES or do you use Syncesta to turn it into the it. If you do use Syncesta to turn it into it that means I have to find two Syncetas to turn it into the
DOUBLE CANNON ...........DAMN IT that means I have to wast my time looking for two Syncestas in stead of one.

Use Syncesta on a Lavis Cannon to make Lavis Blades. In turn, use another Syncesta to make the Double Cannon.

Spider
Nov 30, 2003, 05:00 AM
Just a guess but maybe if you turn the double cannon to lavis the atp goes up, so if you used 5 cyncestas youd getter a better double cannon then if you used 2, only a guess, but probobly not, cause dupers would have these super powerful weps http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DarkSoldier
Nov 30, 2003, 12:16 PM
Oh I get it iknow why didn;t you tell me in the first place.

OriginalLacan
Nov 30, 2003, 06:10 PM
not meaning to be an ass, but there is a big, extremely informative database on this site with info on just about every item in the game, including drop lists for each section id...

DarkSoldier
Nov 30, 2003, 07:59 PM
Well i guess that im just lazy

thanks everybody for helping me with the Syncesta thing

Skuda
Nov 30, 2003, 09:22 PM
It took me 3 bloody weeks to find one from a hildetorr... 3 WEEKS!!!! oh well, time to find another one and then I can have my double cannon!