PDA

View Full Version : God/ Battle and Forest of Sorrow

GuerillaPimp
Nov 30, 2003, 03:40 AM
To those who got their God/Battle by doing FoS runs, about how many until you got your first God/Battle?

Im currently working on my 7th run and i aint found squat!

Delsaber
Nov 30, 2003, 03:49 AM
Well, I came across all 7 of mine by accident. I would be doing a forest quest just to get them done and bam, one would drop. I have seven.. Only needed 5, though. I wish I could get a damned Magic Stone "Iritista" like that.

Deus-Irae
Nov 30, 2003, 05:22 AM
about 40 maybe? good luck!

GuerillaPimp
Nov 30, 2003, 05:27 AM
40? thats not too bad. I can manage about 10 runs a day, so im bound to come across at least 2 or 3...unless the Rare Gods bless me like they did Delsaber!

MaxBuster
Nov 30, 2003, 11:42 AM
I just got my newest FOmar in to Ult earlier this week and have gotten 4 God/Battles in about 25-30 FOS runs. It's fairly easy to get if you're able to kill Hildelts with ease.

GuerillaPimp
Nov 30, 2003, 03:58 PM
Im proud to report that on my 8th Fos run, i claimed my first God/Battle! As soon as i work up, i fired up my xbox, and in the 3rd room, in F2...(the one that has the tollaws, rappies, and the one Hildet) I saw two red boxes!! I thought one was at least a sacred cloth. But instead it was a God/Battle and a photon drop. Ahh...one rare down...and about 8 more to go ..i think...

Eihwaz
Dec 1, 2003, 12:55 AM
On 2003-11-30 12:58, GuerillaPimp wrote:
Im proud to report that on my 8th Fos run, i claimed my first God/Battle! As soon as i work up, i fired up my xbox, and in the 3rd room, in F2...(the one that has the tollaws, rappies, and the one Hildet) I saw two red boxes!! I thought one was at least a sacred cloth. But instead it was a God/Battle and a photon drop. Ahh...one rare down...and about 8 more to go ..i think...

>_< Nice find...I've done at least 20+ FoS runs and nothing rare to show...but at least I've found countless high Hit% Vulcans and mats...

And I should get my God/Battle in a trade soon...

StrongBad
Dec 1, 2003, 01:01 AM
My brother found one on his 4th or 5th FoS run, forgot which. Theyre not really that rare.

Shuveit
Dec 1, 2003, 01:36 AM
Those things can be a pain sometimes.
I found my first god/battle in my second FoS, my second after 4 more, and my third 15 later. I needed one more, but the 4th wasn't so easy. That one took me a whopping 75 runs before it dropped. At least I found 2 god/minds, an inferno bazooka with 30 hit, and a few other rares with hit during that time.

Miki
Dec 1, 2003, 03:15 AM
It took me about 30 or 40 runs to get the first God/Battle off of FoS, including one stingy Hildetorr who dropped a monomate.

MasterJoel
Dec 1, 2003, 04:47 AM
i don't think i have ever done more than 10 runs to find a god/battle. the last run in forest of sorrow i did looking for one, i found one in one run. they are really easy to find, in my opinion. i have never had troubles finding them.

LordMe
Dec 1, 2003, 06:32 AM
what I.D were you all?

MaxBuster
Dec 1, 2003, 12:31 PM
I'm assuming all are on Redria, because that's the only ID to get a God/Battle.

Da_Wrecka
Dec 1, 2003, 07:49 PM
I preceded the first set of FoS runs I scored a God/Battle in with a trip to Caves to pipe for Mil Lilies. (I had EDK out the wazoo, for the record) I had my first relatively-generous Hildelt around the fifth FoS run following that)

Lately, however, I've done this then gone to Forest of Sorrow to wax Hildelts, and even 10 or more runs down the line, I don't see a single one. The difference is my initial hunts were around L135, while now my REDRIA character (Sasami the FOnewearl) is L157. Coincidence?