PDA

View Full Version : Secure trading: my want/have list of rares

Guardian
Feb 19, 2001, 01:10 PM
***List has been updated; please go to:
http://tomeeboy.com/pso/viewtopic.php?topic=978&forum=2

thanks!
---

Here's my list of rare items for trade. As I have been careful to constantly upgrade my stock towards higher and higher native/beast/machine/dark percentages (one of the most important and overlooked aspect of weapons), many of these items come with bonuses as high as 50% (contact me and I'll send you the exact stats). Many are also grindered to high levels.

FOR TRADE:
Varista
M&AQ 60 VISE
Double Saber (+20)
DB's Saber
Blade Dance
Dragon Slayer
Photon Claw
Club of Loconium
Battle Verge
Fire Scepter AGNI
Visk 235W
Crush Bullet
Justy 235T
H&S 25 Justice
Flowen's Sword
Brionac
Slicer of Assasin
Meteor Smash
Last Survivor
Parasite Wear Del Rol, 1 slot
Parasite Wear Del Rol, THREE SLOTS!!!
Celestial Shield
Sacred Guard (goes in shield slot, prevents all status affects like confuse/slow/poison/etc)
Cross Cutter (sword, description is something like "leaves cross marks in victim's chest")
Durandal
S-Beat Blade +25 (would only trade this for a very very good offer)
Delsaber's Buster
Level 120 mag that has been fed a diet EXCLUSIVELY of trifluids (up to mind level 80ish, costing more than 500k in trifluids)
Holiness Armor with FOUR slots

MY WANT LIST:
Frying Pan
Vjaya
Gae Bolg
Soul Eater
Agito
Brave Knuckles
Soul Banisher
Orotiagito
Diska of Liberator
Bloody Art
Chain Sawd
Flame Visit
Victor Axe
Stag Cutlery
Twin Brand
Parasite armor with 4 slots (either type)
God/Mind
Hero/Ability
Mag Cell (either)
High level (12 or higher) Megid disk
Delsaber's Shield OR Delsaber's Left Arm
Delsaber's Armor
Hunter Field
Force Field

In addition, I would be somewhat interested in the following even though I can't use them:
Suppressed Gun
Wals MK2
Mace of Adaman
Final Impact
Spread Needle
Brave Hammer
C-Bringer's Rifle
Storm Wand: Indra
Cauceus
Alive Aqhu

If you have something else that would be very special to a level 76 Hunter, let me know. I'm not interested in anything that appears in the shops (other than perhaps a LOT of grinders), even items that appear in the shops only rarely. In addition, I'm not interested in "normal" items (such as King's Gladius, Devil's Calibur, Hell Blade, Blizzard Gungir, etc.). I am also not interested in meseta.

Why trade with me?
-I have been ripped off in this game like many of you, and I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather give all my items to a good-hearted newbie than give 1 meseta to the lying, cheating thieves that now permeate PSO. As you can tell from my posting history, I've made a point of nailing thieves by making them famous (successfully I might add) and if you are thinking of stealing from me, I assure you it would not be worth your time.

-I am a 27 year old teacher, with wife, with job, with home, and I'm not some 12 year old kid looking to steal (no offense to the 12 year olds out there). If you want verification on this just contact me by ICQ.

-To ensure a secure trade, I require the following terms unless I feel I know you based on your posting history or from playing with you online:

EITHER let me take the item you are offering first, and trust based on my record that I will not rip you off (I won't),

OR do all of the following:
1) we exchange guild cards
2) we exchange email addresses-- I will arrange the time and place of our meeting by email to you
3) we exchange real life phone numbers-- I will call you, at my expense, to chat by telephone, hopefully putting both of our minds at ease

I apologize in advance if this sounds ridiculous, but I hope you all appreciate that the only way we can both lose from online trading is for thieves to continue to steal from us.

I'll post updates as my lists grow and get checked off.

Thanks for your time,
Guardian
Contact me by ICQ #5896613, or post your email address here.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Guardian on 2001-02-20 09:56 ]</font>

SnakeEyes
Feb 19, 2001, 02:29 PM
I have a Storm Wand Indra i'd be willing to trade..the only items you have that id want would be a Photon Claw, SBeats Blade, or Delsaber Buster..preferably the Delsaber Buster

SnakeEyes
Feb 19, 2001, 02:30 PM
email me at [email protected]

Guardian
Feb 19, 2001, 02:41 PM
Thanks SnakeEyes (cool nick). Unfortunately I'm less interested in the Indra since I can't use it. The items you asked for are all premium ones. Do you have any others for trade?

-Guardian

SnakeEyes
Feb 19, 2001, 03:08 PM
plenty...in particular DB Sabers up to +7, Flowen Swords up to +9, Last Survivors up to +3, Blade Dance to +5, Diska of Braveman +9, Varistas up to +6, Visks to +5, Vises to +6, Crush Bullets to +1, Club of Laconium to +6..ive got about 60 items including duplicates..so i dont have to worry about running out of tradeable items anytime soon..especially since my friggin inventory is full http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

RYDIA
Feb 19, 2001, 03:30 PM
ill trade you my Gae Bolg , Brave Knuckles , Force Field for a Double Saber

LMK
i work till 4pm this after noon ill be back around then
ttyl
RYDIA

RYDIA
Feb 19, 2001, 03:34 PM
i also have Bloody Arts if you are interested in them

LMK
THX
RYDIA

Zipp0
Feb 19, 2001, 03:48 PM
I am interested in a trade for the S-beats Blades. I have been looking for those forever. I added you to ICQ but your currently not online. So please email me at [email protected] and we can talk further.

andriod17
Feb 19, 2001, 05:02 PM
i want your s-beats blade and mag lv 120 i have megid lv 7 and i have a agito year 1991 i have twin brand but would want some reall really good stuff for that like a mag the s-beats and something else (i have too look at he list again) e-mail me at [email protected]
i also have tons of money if you need it

Guardian
Feb 19, 2001, 06:55 PM
Thanks for the offer Rydia. The double saber is already in negotiation but is there anything else you are interested in? And do you have anything else on my want list?

Thanks,
Guardian

Raden
Feb 19, 2001, 08:21 PM
I have
Gae Bolg
Bloody Art

i will trad em for your sbeats blade ... sound good?

RYDIA
Feb 19, 2001, 09:54 PM
i am interested in your
Parasite Wear Del Rol- 3slots
and the Cross Cutter

let me know what you wanted for me you know what i have that you waned from what i posted before

LMK
THX RYDIA

Llaith
Feb 20, 2001, 09:20 AM
I have a Vjaya +1, Bloody Art +7, and Brave Knuckles +24 if you still want. I am interested in the Sacred Guard and maybe the Celestial Shield. I have some other stuff if you want to swing a deal. And I hear you on the whole theives thing. I lost a Soul Eater yesterday...

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Llaith on 2001-02-20 06:21 ]</font>

Guardian
Feb 20, 2001, 12:10 PM
Liath: thank you for the offer. How about your Vjaya and Knuckles for my SACRED GUARD?

One thing that makes the sacred guard extra useful: you don't need to wear it to have it clear status effects; you can simply equip it once you are paralyzed/poisoned/confused/slowed/frozen then reequip your shield and voila!

Let me know by ICQ preferably or post here. If this is agreeable to you, I'll send you a time and place.

Also, please follow up in my updated thread.

Guardian
Feb 20, 2001, 12:11 PM
Liath: thank you for the offer. How about your Vjaya and Knuckles for my SACRED GUARD?

One thing that makes the sacred guard extra useful: you don't need to wear it to have it clear status effects; you can simply equip it once you are paralyzed/poisoned/confused/slowed/frozen then reequip your shield and voila!

Let me know by ICQ preferably or post here. If this is agreeable to you, I'll send you a time and place.

Also, please follow up in my updated thread.

Warlord35
Feb 20, 2001, 05:28 PM
I am interested in the Cross Cutter or parasite wear or the durandal. I have 2 god minds, 8 mind materials, Storm wand, braveknuckles and bloody art, just E-mail me to let me know what's up. I have been stolen from maybe once, now I am a lot safer. I agree to all of your terms, I even endorse them. =)

ArcticZero
Feb 20, 2001, 06:52 PM
I will trade u my brave knuckles for the druandal. let me know

DW
Feb 20, 2001, 07:04 PM
Hey Guardian send me a e-mail. You sound like a good person to have on my guild list. =)

My e-mail address is [email protected]

sniper
Feb 20, 2001, 07:30 PM
i will trade you your justy-235t for my frying pan. if interested e-mail me at [email protected][addsig]

Guardian
Feb 20, 2001, 07:41 PM
Durandal went this morning.

DW and Sniper-- I emailed you.

-Guardian

Pilferr
Feb 20, 2001, 08:26 PM
I got a bloody arts you can have bro. I'm a guns only person (other then double saber wich i use to get tp back). And its one of those "rare items" that shows up in the shop due to my section ID or whatever (so getting another wont be a burden for me, if i needed one). If you got AIM contact me @ legit janx, if not you can email me at [email protected].

-Kareem 81 HUmar

SnakeEyes
Feb 22, 2001, 11:42 PM
To my great surprise..i stumbled upon a God/Mind..id happily trade that for a Delsaber Buster or a Photon Claw

SnakeEyes
Feb 22, 2001, 11:43 PM
IM me at [email protected] if you're interested

Cheech
Feb 23, 2001, 12:00 AM
Okay Gaurdian, I have Soul Eater +33, 2 different fake agitos, Diska of Lib. +9, Stag +15, God/Mind, Suppressed Gun +40, Hunter Field (kinda in works, but probably won't work out)

I want...
Parasite Wear: 3 slots
Cross Cutter
Durandal
Holiness Armor (4 slots)