PDA

View Full Version : Good weapons for rangers?

Musashi-Slasher
Nov 30, 2003, 10:18 AM
I have a Racast at level 34 but i dont have any good weapons for it. All i have is a Crush Bullet,Meteor smash,and a guilty light. Can someone tell me a good weapon that wouldent be too hard to find for a ranger please?

Yoda86
Nov 30, 2003, 11:20 AM
The Visk, Justy, and whatever the other legendary rifle is are pretty good to start out with. Eventually you'll wanna move into a Frozen Shooter and Spread Needle.

rena-ko
Nov 30, 2003, 11:23 AM
use what you find darn it.
try for a Frozen Shooter if you want to survive ult in low levels... good mechguns (preferably charge with tons of hit) for single targets, spread (needle) for crowd control and youre set.

Eihwaz
Dec 1, 2003, 01:06 AM
Hmm, for right now, go with that Guilty Light, Meteor Smash, and the best rifle that you have (even if it's a non-rare Sniper or Blaster or something). Try to find some good mechs with Hit% and you've got a good deal.

However, later in the game, you'll need stronger items. If I had a RAnger, he'd be using a Frozen Shooter, Red Scorpio, Spread Needle, and maybe some good mechs. Depends on what section ID you have. Since you already have 2 rare shotguns, I'm assuming you have Viridia? If not, what ID does your RAcast have?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2003-11-30 22:09 ]</font>

-Geshtar-
Dec 1, 2003, 08:18 AM
kekeke, try for a berserk arms (is the berserk freak). with maybe 45%hit, I loooooove mine ^-^. But luckaly i got my hands on a Yasminkov 2000 and 9000 >.>'