PDA

View Full Version : Group Fic: Pioneer 2 Christmas Party

Deathscythealpha
Nov 30, 2003, 01:11 PM
Well, its nearly December and we all know what that means...its soon going to be Christmas! So that means we get to throw a Chirstmas Party.

I think everyone knows how these group fics work by now,all i have to say is:

1)NO SPAMMING. The halloween group fic was ruined by constant spamming. If you want to chat, use PMs.

2)Nothing stupid. I understand that some totally stupid things happened in the halloween fic too. These group fics are in no way serious, but dont throw to many stupid ideas in there.

3)Have fun.

Ok, here we go...

----------

It was the beggining of the Christmas period on Pioneer 2. Decorations had been thrown up all along the streets, large Chirstmas Trees had been erected and there was a cowboy walking down the street...

Yes, Deuce was a bit lost. For the second year on the trot he had been invited to a Christmas Party (even though bits of the Blackhawks Christmas Party had blanked themselves out) and this time it was a fancy dress one. Not being the most over imaginative of people he had cut a hole in a rug, bought a stetson and not bothered to shave for a couple of days. The large cigar he was chewing just finished his costume off. Now if he could only find the place the party was suposed to be at. He continued his stroll down the main deck of Pioneer 2 hoping he would eventually spot someone else in costume, but at the minute he was sticking out like a sore thumb as he strolled through groups of people doing their Christmas shopping...

----------

Now its everyone else's turn. Whos going to find their way to the Christmas Party first?

KaFKa
Nov 30, 2003, 02:14 PM
hmm... i think i'll just make a new character http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
She wavered somewhat, but was otherwise fine. As she walked out the door, she noticed the calendar on the wall. It said that christmas was only a week away.

"ohno!"she gasped "I still have to buy presents"

She hurried off, cringing as the light hit her eyes as she went to the shopping center.

mr_rubbish
Nov 30, 2003, 02:50 PM
The snow fell lightly from the sky. A small piece of season cheer curtesy of Pioneer Two's artificial weather system. But not everyone felt cheery. Under the streetlamp a small figure in a long overcoat seemed to huddle for warmth in its poor light. A passerby would have observed that this was an android, RAcaseal class and that they do not feel the cold. However there seemed to be something strange about this one.

"Maybe he's forgotten about me?" She said gently to herself.

An passerby standing right before her would have remarked that it seemed like she was crying...

Garanz2
Nov 30, 2003, 02:59 PM
Christmas party eh? That gives me an idea...or is it a flashback?

-----

Garanz2 had finally finished repairing his apartment after the awful halloween party. he had cleaned the kitchen, fixed the door, removed the food from the walls, and replastered the Garanz shaped hole in the wall several stories above ground. Big garanz had been confined to the garage; no kitchen-raping jokes or missile damage this time, thought Garanz2. Suddenly, the background music of pioneer two dimmed and went down.

"Son of a mechanical assembly line shaped like a canine creature! What's going on?"

Suddenly, the music started again, but this time it was a terrible christmas jingle. Walk into a department store on christmas eve if you've never heard one before - it pisses you right off.

"Great, time to install the soundproofing."

"Can I help?"

Garanz2 looked to his doorway. Standing there was a black, evil-looking rappy.

"WHOA! I...I mean, I don't want any trouble, Del. Come in, make yourself at home!"

The rappy wandered into the living room and hopped up on the sofa.

"Sorry Mr. G, I took a break from being in your fanfic and was in the neighbourhood when that terrible music started. Since I knew you lived nearby, I thought I'd drop by."

"Ah, great. Word of advice: i'm gonna be holding a party in here tonight, or trying to anyway, I've already handed out the fliers, and, well, D-cellular life isn't exactly a normal party guest."

"So you're saying I'm not welcome?"

"No, not at all. I just mean that some people might not, er...take your company very well."

Del sat back. "then what's the problem? If anyone has a go at me, I'll bite their head off."

Garanz2 scratched his neck sheepishly. It was going to be a looong night. Hopefully he could keep Del under control before he started killing people.

KaFKa
Nov 30, 2003, 04:51 PM
Hikande hurriedly walked to the bank, almost knocking over a huddled figure that looked like a crying RAcaseal.

"Oh, im sorry, are you okay?"

the figure just looked at her sheepishly.

"Im really really sorry, here, have this, im really really sorry" she said as she shoved a meseta cube in the RAcaseal's hands. She didn't know how much it was worth exactly, but it was only worth about 3k, so Hikande wasn't worried. She knew she had at least 2.5 mil in the bank. So she hurried off with one more apology to the android, and hurried off.

She happened across a mirror and checked to see if her hair was ok. It was, still sky blue, still shoulder length. Her ears pointed out from under her hair, her jacket was still a blue/sky blue color, and she still had her blue shorts on. She walked to the bank, and grabbed about 50k meseta "This should be enough" she said to herself and walked out into the shopping center, ready to get some presents and whatnot.

mr_rubbish
Nov 30, 2003, 05:10 PM
Matilda looked at the mesteta cube in her hand in surprise. The newman female had rushed off before she could say anything and her programming would not allow her to accept such a gift in this fashion.

After a couple of Beats of deliberation she hurried off in the same direction. She reckoned she could be back before her master returned.

MQuantum
Nov 30, 2003, 06:10 PM
"We wish you a merry Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas, We wish you a merry Christ---mas, AND---A-- HAPPY-- NEW YEARRRRRRR!"

Jack cringed in terror from the drunken bawlings of Principal Tyrell and Dr. Montague. He gave them wide berth as he rounded the street corner, contemplating wether or not the Principal would be arrested for disturbing the peace. Certainly the frog voiced Montague would...

Jack shifted his standard-issue rifle. It wasn't very often he got to leave his post guarding the sliding door on the Telewarper, but he figure no one would steal it this year.

Unfortunately, he was on a mission, a very dangerous mission... He was hunting rogue rappy... An evil D-cell contaminated Falz minion... Or so the autorities said.

He arrived at his only lead, the apartment where a Christmas party was to be held. Evil beings love Santa, so I'm sure this "Del Rappy" will be here...

He snuck up to the door and knocked. A big white Racast opened the door and peered out. "Where is the guest?" He looked down at the somewhat short figure of Jack. "Ah! There you are!"

He reached down and dragged the stammering Jack inside.

"Well, you see, I'm searching for an evil rappy." Jack explained, sipping the egg nog, Garanz gave him. "I have a strong suspision he will try to show up here and attack these innocent party goers."

"Ahh," Garanz mused. "Nope, haven't seen any Del Rappies around. Why don't you go look somewhere else?" He waved at the air like a fly was bothering him, but really he was motioning Del back into hiding. Del was slowly creeping up on Jack, looking a lot like he was going to do something very evil...

"Nah, I'm sure if I stick around long enough he'll come right here! And when he does, it's POW! with this stun thingy on my rifle, and he gets sent back to Ragol." Jack propped up his feet on the coffee tabled, and swollowed some more egg nog.

"So, when does this party get started?"

Skett
Nov 30, 2003, 08:27 PM
My first fanfic post thing. Sory for the dentist joke, I just like it.

A Hunter, named Lent Torr, walked on a street of Pioneer II, paper in hand. He looked at it again and squeeled in glee.

"Finally! A Christmas Party! Now I can finally have a good reason to raid the International House of Chaos Cola!"

As the Hunter entered the store, he noticed a paper: a reward for a black, evil looking Rappy. Lent laughed at the bizare poster and continued onto his raiding ways.

No-sooner had he arrived, Lent was standing at the counter with 3 large boxes of drinks on a floating platform. The employee had a grin on his face.

"Guess what?" the guy said, ringed up the drinks.

"Um, the fifth dentist caved and now they are all recamending trident?" Lent joked.

The employee appeared annoyed at Lent's pathetic joke. "My friend died after using trident. Now heres your change. LEAVE!!" He yelled.

Lent appeared unphazed. "Oh well. Party!" And with that, he ran into the streets, looking for the party.

-Z
Nov 30, 2003, 08:31 PM
It is winter. The season where everything freezes, and all life dwindles away. Yet as the tempurture drops, so do people's concern's. The people of today practice an antient ritual of exchanging gifts with one another, throwing away their selfishness and greed. This ritual began ages before the colapse of coral, and was appointed around the month of 'december'. Perhaps people still practice this ritual to keep eachother happy. But this is only to deceive themselves. As the chilling air rushes through the streets and the artificial snow falls to the ground people still seem to hold onto their morals with this ritual. Its no wonder people look forward to it.

Yet through the haze of flurries whisking about, there is a figure atop a building who does not partake in this ritual. Crouched low atop a building there is a newman who both enjoys and despises this time of year. He likes the cold weather, and the chance of the snow creating a thick haze. He takes enjoyment in how easy it can be to track footprints and hide without effort. He loves the lack of natural life, and the sight of people bundling up for whatever warmth they can get. However, the fact that his footprints can also be easily tracked, and that people put up illuminating lights everywhere displeases him. He highly preffered the darkness over the light. But the biggest itch to scratch was how people could simply throw away their shady past in this season simply by the exchange of a few gifts. Such a futile attempt to do something so great, this is what iritated this newman.

Still keeping low, the newman looked over the top of his perch. On one street not too far away one figure handed another figure, wrapped up in an overcoat, a meseta cube, and walked off. A bit further away a guard was getting an easy welcome into a white racast's home. On what seemed to be main deck a formally dressed man was strolling about the highly decorative shops. The newman kept his hood up, and wrapped the remainder of his cloak around him. He contemplated as to leave his position to partake in social events. To him, the lashing gaels and whipping snow was all the company he needed.
-----------
WooHoo, the party's all here!!! ^_^

Skett
Nov 30, 2003, 09:03 PM
Taking a different turn with my character now

Lent walked along the street of Pioneer II with his stack of Chaos Cola, determaned to find the party. He looked at his watch. "Its getting late."

He noticed the amount of people shopping had reduced but still were many more out and about. Lent was admiring the scene of people walking, enjoying the season when a young girl, probibly around 7 years old, ran in front of him. Deck looked quizingly at the child.

The young one ran to the park next to the shopping area. Do to the excitment of shopping, few people appeared to enter the park. Lent followed the child into the park and a large tree.

The tree was beautifully decorated. Oranements hung from the branches and tinsle was flown about carelessly. A large angel ornement sat atop the tree, as if protecting the individuals that gazed in its amazing power.

Lent also noticed that the large gathering of people wore battered clothing, showing that they were homeless. Pitty filled Lent's heart. He gave the individuals two of the three boxes of drinks. Lent feeled happy as the people opened the box happily.

Lent asked one of the children if he knew where a party was. The child reponded by telling him that a white Racast was having a party. Lent thanked the child and looked into the sky to see a shadowy figure upon a tall building? "Is that... the Grinch?"

As the figure disapeared, Lent walked past the park to the Racasts party, holding one box of drinks.

KaFKa
Nov 30, 2003, 09:19 PM
Hikande was finally done shopping, she had spent all of her money, and was now lugging her goddies home before she went out to tonight's party. As she walked out of the last store, she noticed a dark figure on top of a building.

"hmm, wonder what that was"

She decided not to concern herself with it, and walked cheerily home. On the way back, she noticed that same RAcaseal standing by the street light, sobbing and sivering. She walked over to the android.

"Why are you still standing here" she asked warmly

Garanz2
Dec 1, 2003, 06:54 AM
"Please excuse me, I think I hear something in the kitchen. er...burning. Yeah."

Garanz2 dashed out of the living room, leaving his guest on the sofak, hustling the rappy, who was cleverly concealed under a towel, into the kitchen. Garanz2 slammed the door and took the towel off of Del's head.

"You didn't tell me half of pioneer 2 was after you! Can I hold one party without my apartment being smashed into pulp by the military?!"

"Sorry, I've only killed one person. He was annoying me, so I bit his head off. Fair trade."

"You've gotta get out of here."

"Nah, i'll just hide in here. They'd never expect to find me if I hid in your apartment for a few hours. I'll just sit in the kitchen, and you keep the door locked, Ok?"

"ehhh...Ok."

Deathscythealpha
Dec 1, 2003, 08:22 AM
Deuce was still lost. He had paraded up and down Pioneer 2 for ages and was starting to get the sneaky suspicion that there was only one real deck to this place.

"Look mummy! A Cowboy!" a small child yelled. That had been the fifth one, and now Deuce was starting to get embaressed.

"Gah! Where is this party?!" he yelled. And with that out of his system he continued his trek to find the party.

-Z
Dec 1, 2003, 07:16 PM
The fonewm closed his eyes. Being able to turn all your dark history into nothing was just... wrong. He sighed heavily and took out his pole like weapon. Defying the logic of a normal man, he simply hopped off the building ledge. The next platform closest to the side of the building was a bit of a drop down. He squinted as he plummeted quickly to keep the harsh wind and snow from iritating his eyes, but also thanked it that the snow-wind concentration was thick enough that he wouldnt be seen while falling. if anyone had overcome the difficulty of noticing him before, it would have appeared as if he suddenly vanished in a whisk of the wind. Although he didnt like being seen in the first place, he always liked to make a freaky impression on those who see him.

He looked to the side of the building he was only about 8 inches away from. he stared at it until his eyes noticed the paterns of the snow covered windows as he sped past them. he readied the spiked bottom of his weapon, and angled it downwards towards the building. it wasnt too far from the platform he was aiming for now. he readied himself, and shoeved downwards with his weapon. the spiked bottom went through a window he noticed in the pattern, and caught the floor of whatever room he had just penetrated. He pulled himself up onto the snow banked windowsill and pulled once again to recovered his embeded weapon. He allowed himself to fall the rest of the way to the platform, mounting the weapon on his back while falling. The wind had just stopped throwing the snow about so heavily, so once again, the fonewm seemed to have appeared from the wind. he walked across the platform cassually and knocked on a door. a white racast soon answered it, and began to look in terror at the fonewm.

"Dear ghost of the christmas future, it isnt my time yet!"

the fonewm was a bit confused at first, but quickly understood this racast's reasoning. after all, how many people wear a black hooded cloak on december ritual day? and so he lowered his hood, his ice blue hair spiking up to its original position.

"hello garanz."
------------------------
The grinch!? do i look like a naked hiary green thing to you? i know he still has both of his eyes, but that doesnt mean i like him! thats it. I AM GOING TO RUIN DECEMBER RITUAL DAY! MWUAHAHAHAHA! ^_^

EDIT: preveous drop height = exagguration http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-12-02 04:32 ]</font>

Garanz2
Dec 2, 2003, 01:43 PM
"Erm...Hello Zi'zuku."

"Why do you sound so nervous? You saw enough of me in slums. With the wings and all... HAPPY PLACE!"

"Yeah, come right in. I'll get you some eggnog."

Zi'zuku stepped in, ignoring Garanz's request to hang up his cloak, and sat down next to Jack on the sofa in front of the TV.

"I thought this was supposed to be a party." Called Jack.

Garanz2 was on his way into the kitchen. "It is, it is, we're just waiting for more people. Watch TV or something."

"OK."

Garanz didn't like the way Zi'zuku said 'OK', but went into the kitchen and closed the door. Del was sitting in the corner of the room reading a magazine called 'Playbird'.

"Umm...where did you get that?"

"It was stuffed behind your fridge. when's santa getting here?"

"A few hours yet. You just read your magazine and stay out of sight. I'm gonna get Zi his eggnog."
"eggnog? EGGnog?"

"Chicken eggs, don't worry."

Garanz started making the eggnog, when he heard a sound. Music. Not the awful christmas music, but something a bit more...raunchy.

"HOLY MOTHER OF CHRISTMAS THEY'RE WATCHING MY VIDEOS! It better not be 'upgrade your hardcore drive' or I'm in deep offal!" Garanz dashed back into the living room.

"Shit."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2003-12-02 10:45 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2003-12-02 10:53 ]</font>

mr_rubbish
Dec 2, 2003, 01:49 PM
"Why are you still standing here?" Hikande asked Matilda.

Matilda looked at the newman female once more. She had tried to find Hikande to return the money but had lost her in a shopping mall and so had returned back to this waiting place for fear of missing her master's arrival.

"I'm waiting for my master..." Matilda produced a meseta cube. "I cannot accept this."

"Sorry!" Said Hikande with a grin. "You're not allowed to refuse a gift... Winter Festival rules!"

"Oh..." Said Matilda. "I did not know."

"S'ok... Say, I'm heading to a party, there'll be people, drink, dancing and fighting. Whatta ya say?"

"I can't. Otherwise my master will be unable to find me."

"No problem... What's your name by the way?"

"Matilda."

Hikande produced a party poster and a photon pen and attached the poster to the lamppost before writing on it: 'Matilda is here'.

Wrapping an arm around the dimunative 'droid she guided the still protesting Matilda down the street.

Outrider
Dec 2, 2003, 02:03 PM
Outrider glanced down at the lonely android arm in front of him and the piece of paper clasped in its fingers.

Uh oh. Not again.

He looked around, but couldn't seem to find the arm's owner. Stuffing the limb into his seemingly-endless pockets, Outrider started down the street while reading the note. It appeared that there was going to be some sort of Christmas party in one of the other blocks.

Quite the moral dilemna. After all, he hadn't really been invited to the party. But the owner of the lost appendage might be there, and he would feel horrible of someone had to spend the holiday as a one-armed man. Or woman. Sheesh... Pioneer 2 was really PC nowadays.

Shrugging, and knowing that nothing better would come up besides sipping hot cocoa in front of the vid-screen like last year, Outrider trudged through the artificial snow towards the party.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Outrider on 2003-12-02 11:04 ]</font>

BOC
Dec 2, 2003, 03:44 PM
funny how things work out, there was me planning on starting the christmas fic! well, here goes nothing....
-----------------------------------------------------
the center of pioneer 2. Rooted in the middle was a giant green christmas tree. it seemed to be drenched in lights, decorations, tinsel, bows. it looked magical. the snow produced by pioneer 2's weather system blanked the area.

beside it, an ice rink had been installed. countless happy people circled around it, laughing, enjoying themselves.

Next to to the ice rink, a small choir of android carol singers sung christmas songs with unfaltering enthusaism.

Christmas seemed to be a big deal on this ship. It made sense in a way. with the great loss thier home world, then pioneer 1 and countless hunters since, people looked upon the holiday season as a time to try and put their strife behind them.

around the center, most of the shops where open, people continually flooding in and out of them.
Two young newman ladies stepped out of Defortune fashions. they seemed to be totally laden with gift wrapped boxes. THey where laughing to each other, their rosey red cheeks adding to their pleasing features.

Drion, the force, wore her usual green force outfit. However she had complemented it with a green scarf and green ear-muffs.

Her friend, Quira, the ranger was dressed casually. wearing a thick wolly jumper and a red winter coat. "bloody 'ell, i've went and broke the bank this year!" quira said, motioning to the gifts she carried.

Drion shifted the boxes in her hands. "yeah, me too, but it could be worse..." she said with a warm smile.

"how so my green friend?" quira said.

on que a large RAcasr stomped out of the shop behind the two girls. His usual sleek black armour was now a festive green and red. Atop his head he wore a red santa hat, as did his mag that followed closely behind him. In his large arms he carried a countless stack of presents.

despite his festive appearance, the droid was quite beat up looking: scars, dents, cracks, scrapes. he had seen many battles, but he still functioned! He was B.O.C.

"sweet baby jesus rust-bot, did you buy something for everyone you ever met?!?" said quira.

"uuuuuuuhhhh, yep!" the droid said, before adding a boisterous "ho ho ho!"

"how can you afford that?" added drion.

"well, been a droid, and not needing to eat, drink, sleep or have proper heating, i managed to scrape up enough!" he said.

"what now?" said quira.

"i think we should go home and get ready for garanz party...." said drion "..then meet up with vodka and head off to garanz's."

"ehhhh, vodka won't be joining us." said boc downcastly.

"why not?"

"he doesn't celebrate christmas. hates it infact. like a robotic verion of scoorge." added boc.

"so whys that boc? did you steal his christmas spirit program? that would explain your disturbing abundance of it." said quira.

Boc was about to retort when he felt something gently bump into him. He turned around to see a cowboy looking up at him.

"hey look guys, its one of the village people!" boc said.

deuce rolled his eyes. "boc did a christmas tree throw up on you?" said deuce, noticing that boc was totting flashing christmas lights and had wrapped a shitload of tinsel around himself.

"ho ho ho!" the droid said.

"do you know where this party is supposed to be?" deuce said.

"yeah, garanz's place. about 3 blocks....that way." the droid said pointing in no particular direction.
on the other side of town, a number of carol singers knocked on a door. It slowly slide back, to reveal a towering black HUcast, his dark crimson eyes flaring brightly.

the carollers began to sing. "tis the season to be jo..."

they were cut off as the door slammed shut.

THe black droid returned to his living room "bah humbug!" he muttered to himself, pciking up a bottle of vodka.

-Z
Dec 2, 2003, 05:21 PM
The clock could be heard ticking as Jack nonchalantly flipped the channels and Zi'Zuku leaned up against the wall in stony silence.

"Umm... you wanna watch anyth-"

"No."

Jack just stared at the new guy that just came. Garanz sure had the freakiest people come to his parties. But he couldnt blame the guy. It was just all christmas stuff on TV.

"I know. lets watch a movie. Hmmm... 'upgrade your hardcore drive'. Wanna watch it? ......... are you gonna answer me?"

"My opinion doesnt stop you."

Jack got a bit annoyed at this guy, but decided to put in the movie anyway.

"I've always been wondering dr. drive... do most men have a binary code of 001111 or is it just you?"

"Please. My binary is 00111111111111111111111111111!"

"Care if i... push some buttons?"

"So long as we get onto the fuel injection!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING, WATCHING THAT!?!?!?!!!!" Garnz had managed to just barge in as sparks were flying about the screen. Jack was cracking up and it looked like Zi'Zuku was holding back a laugh.

"Tell me garanz! How long is YOUR binary code?"

"Very... interesting conduct Elenor gave you. I'm not sure my gift will top that!(he got a gift for someone???) Maybe we should get her over here and give you two some download time!"
"Ha ha, very funny" he said while promptly grabbing the video.
"Here's your nog Zi, DONT touch anything else."

"Nah, i'll take a hard drink over that any day. I'll check out what you got in your kitchen ok?"

"Waitdontgointhere-!" Garanz tried to get out fast. Too late.
"*sniff*, i just found something to put in my happy place ^_^"

SS_Death
Dec 2, 2003, 05:25 PM
Hououza was now wondering around in search of this 'party'...

He had heard of them before, in his previous life. They were some kind of celebration had by the human and newman communities...an odd custom but one he wished to try...

Unfortunately the message had also mentioned fancy dress, in a flash of incredible stupidity Hououza dresses as a Sinow Blue and proceeds out onto the streets of Pioneer 2 to find the party...

Thirty minutes later and he was still lost after having been assailed by 2 HUmars, a RAmarl and a small girl with a stuffed rabbit. He grabbed the nearest person and asked

"Which way to the Christmas party?"

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Dec 2, 2003, 05:52 PM
Hmmm,I wonder if this is the place the party is ? Well guess I dont lose nothing by knocking ^_^ !!
knock,knock*
Who is it !?
Its me,Nasca !!
Oh,Come on in !! yelled Jack from the sofa
Nasca enters the room and sees only Jack.
Where is all the people ?
In the kitchen getting drinks.
Mind if I sit and watch the TV ?
Nah !!
Hey, what is this ? 'upgade your hardcore drive' ?
Jack suddenly burst out in laughter.
Huh ?

Garanz2
Dec 2, 2003, 06:00 PM
"Playbird?! You into bestiality too garanz?"

"What!? How the hell did that get there? Give me that magazine!"

Zi'Zuku, barely containing laughter, but not getting the connection, thank the lord, read out loud; "The prettiest tail feathers on Ragol... What the? the is a rappy porno mag! A FETISH rappy porno mag!"

Garanz2, now acutely embarrased, reached for the magazine. "It must have blown in through the window. And to prove I don't want it, I'll burn it."

"Nah, I think I'll keep this", said Zi'zuku slyly, slipping the magazine into his robes. "Now, where's the beer?"

"No beer, just industrial grade oil."

"Good enough."

Zi'zuku, fully equipped with oil and magazine, returned to the living room. Garanz2 looked out of the window and saw Del running away along the rooftops at high speed.

"Sh- APES!"

KaFKa
Dec 2, 2003, 06:28 PM
After dropping off all the gifts that she had gotten, Hikande, with Matilda in tow, walked merrily to the party, with her personal stash reciever on her arm.

"You're gonna LOVE the party"

"but, i rea-"

"Aww, don't worry about that! i left a note for ya. He'll be able to find you!"

"I-"

"You'll love the party, there will be beer..."

As Hikande went down the list of everything that there is to do at a party, (both legal and illicit) she noticed a small, dark, pudgy figure running across the rooftops. Still talking, her chatter starting to turn into a drone, she watched the figure jump down from a rooftop and land right in front of them.

"Holy jeebus! what is that!?"

A rappy, pure and sleek black with red eyes and a bloodstained beak stood in front of them. Hikande drew matilda back, and ignited her silence claw, the light blue blades coming to life.

"oh shi... uhm.... look lady, im not gonna hurt you... uhm... bye!"

The rappy said, and ran off with the speed and comedy that could only belong to a true rappy.

Matilda took the opportunity to start walking back to where she was supposed to meet her master. Hikande quickly deactivated her weapon and ran chasing matilda.

MQuantum
Dec 2, 2003, 07:30 PM
Ah, I not post something, and everything pops up!

AAAAiiiieee! I shall post!

"Hey, umm... So, whatca drinking?" Jack asked Zi as he returned.

"Oil..." Zi muttered, taking a seat. His new possesion accidentally fell out of his cloak, and Jack, being slightly curious, snatched it away before Zi could stuff it back away.

"Playbird? What's dizz?" He began to open it, but Zi stopped him.

"I wouldn't if I were you... It's scarier than my eye..."

Jack shrugged. "It really can be that bad." The magazine snapped open to a random page, and almost instantly Jack began screaming. "MY EYES!!! THAT'S HORRIBLE!!! IT BURNS!!!!!!"

He dashed into the kitchen and blindly slammed into a frantic Garanz. Not caring, he didn't stop until he found the sink.

He started scrubbing cold water into his eyes, whimpering about evil, nasty FOnewms. Finally the burning subsided, and he looked up at Garanz with a red, pitiful face. "That guy is sick..." He moaned.

Garanz wasn't really paying attention, as he danced in front of the window trying to obscure the fleeing rappy.

"Want some more eggnog?" A distracting question...

"What's that!? IS THAT AN EVIL RAPPY?!" Garanz's attempt failed horribley.

Jack shouldered his standard issue rifle and lept out the window.

"Lost a guest, again," Garanz sighed.

Jack dashed along the rooftops clumsily. That crazy rappy had some serious balance! He reached a little before the place where Del had leaped for the ground, and cautiously leaned over to see how far down it was.

"THAT BIRD JUST JUMPED 45 STORIES!" His disbelief in this cause a little weight shift, and he tumbled to a near certain DOOM. "AAAAAiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!"

But, as this is a nice group fic, our characters may survive over deadly things with just minor embarrasssment.

"Ooopphhfff!" Jack landed in a tangle (along with a roofful of snow) on the hard cement. "Help!"

An enthusiastic woman dragging a not-so-enthusiastic Racaseal stopped and looked at him.

"Well, should we help him up or just mess with him?" the woman asked the android.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Dec 2, 2003, 08:09 PM
Long time no see,Zi !!
indeed responded Zi before taking a sip of oil.
Nasca sees the magazine and picks it up.
Playbird !? I see you still have a thing for Rappys Zi'Zuku http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Its not like that !!
Yeah sure !! said Nasca with a grin in his face.
Shut up, its garanz !!
Yeah, whatever.
Do you still carry that katana of yours around ? quickly asked Zi in hopes of changing the subject.
Yep, it never leaves my side ^_^ !! Hugs katana*
I even decorated the handle with a little bell. So what about you Zi ? Got anything that simbolizes the christmas spirit with you ?

-Z
Dec 2, 2003, 09:00 PM
EDIT: wow. something worse than my eye; a sight so horrid, those who see it burst into flames ( http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif PYRO EYE!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif). thats something ya dont come across every day... ^_^
*ahem*, back to the fic...
---------
"No. the only thing to me that resembles december ritual day is the cold snow, merciless winds, and the stasis of death and despair outside."

*long silence*

"Your still slightly evil. Do i have to cut you up?"

"Do i have to kamikaze this appartment to-"

"no, no... its fine... my insurance rate on this appartment has skyrocketed as is."

"well. then. i hope you all enjoy my gift."

"You gave a gift to give? to all of us!?"

"Yup. you all know how i dont like getting thanks, so i'll probably leave before you open it. speaking of which, dont open it till the end of the party. i'll be gone, and that way everyone can see it. especially you nasca..."

"awww, ya shouldnt have."

"youre probably right."

everyone: '_';

"now if you excuse me, i have to get an evil rappy for my happy place and deal with a rappy opressor. remember not to open that gift yet till everybody's here! ^_^ i wont be long!"

*jumps out window, vanishing in the breif wind-snow concentration*

*Nidra comes back in through window, grabs playbird, and flies back out ^_^*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2003-12-02 18:00 ]</font>

Deathscythealpha
Dec 2, 2003, 11:02 PM
"Thank god someone sent me inthe right direction" said Deuce to himself, then shook his head as he remembered the christmas lights Boc was wearing.

"Sometimes i wonder about that android"

Then, all of a sudden, Deuce was hefted off the ground by a Sinow Blue.

"Where is the party!"

"Woah, woah, calm down. I dont want any trouble and your ruining my costume" Deuce then recognised the voice coming out of the Sinow Blue "Hououza? How the hell did you get eaten by a Sinow?"

Hououza flipped the Sinow's head back to reveal his usual white one "Hey, Deuce, long time no see. Sorry about that, im just kinda lost"

"I know what you mean, if i had another child pont at me...Uh, you do know you can put me down now"

"Oop's, sorry"

"Better. Now if you follow me, hopefully we will get to the party"

Outrider
Dec 3, 2003, 12:24 AM
Outrider had arrived at the apartment to find the "party" already under way. He knocked on the already-opened door rather awkwardly with his newfound hand, and looked around. Lots of craziness. He hadn't been to a real party in quite a while, but this isn't what he remembered them as. At the very least, they at least had something edible aside from Android charge-ups.

Shaking his head, Outrider sighed. This had to be a Monday. He never got the hang of Mondays.

Garanz2
Dec 3, 2003, 08:42 AM
"Dude, could I be in any more trouble?" thought Garanz2 as his party guests left. some through the door, one through the window. "Oh well, looks like I'm gonna have to find Del myself before he gets himself killed."

Garanz2 left the apartment and went down to the garage, and pressed the button for the garage to open.
*Cue Top gun music*

The garage slowly wound open, revealing the Garanz battle tank parked inside.

"Little brother! YAY!"

"Uhhh...not right now. There's a problem, and we, again, are the only ones who can solve it."

"Okay. YAY! Christmas!" Garanz yelled, as he noticed the snow.

Garanz2 leapt onto Garanz's back, and yelled; "FORWARD!" The tank began to slowly trundle from the garage, scaring several passers-by. Suddenly, it stopped. Stuck in the snow.

"Sh-INE!

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Dec 3, 2003, 08:48 AM
"Want some eggnog, Nasca ?"
"No thanks, got anything else ?"
"Well let me check" garanz walks to kitchen and opens the fridge.
"How about some oil ?"
"Dont think so."
"Brake fluid ?"
"Nope"
"Battery acid ?
"Good lord !! dont you have something edible for humans !?!?"
"Zi'Zuku did not complain."
"Well Zi is..."
"yes ?"
"Unique http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif in a strange sort of way."
"Anyway, I will go and see if I can bring some human friendly food, oh before I go !! Nasca takes out a big box neatly decorated with little Rappys all over and a big puffy red bow.
"You have a gift ?"
"Yeah its for Zi, took me a while to find something he would like"
"Anyway got to go" Nasca jumps out the window, in search for food.
"They should really use the door instead of the window -_- .

Heh, garanz posted before me, figures http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif !!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lone_Wolf_Nasca on 2003-12-03 05:52 ]</font>

Logical2u
Dec 3, 2003, 09:28 AM
The quasi-military looking sniper shifted on the cold, metalic housing roof of 'La Chateau Hunter' in the commercial district. The figure sighed, noting that this chain was poping up everywhere on Pioneer 2, especially after being the infamous 'Jump, Fall, and you won't die!' place.

As the party next door and below him quickly started up, the christmas music from it mixing with the background music from the ship (to drown out any engine noises). An hour, then two, passed as the figure watched the streets for his target.

Suddenly, a small looking black figure jumped out the window. Then a gun carrying individual jumped out the same window.
Followed closely by a robed fonewm with a cadeacus and a face plate.

"Sh-oot!"

The figure tried to roll over to get up, but found he was frozen to the roof. "This...might be a first for me, actually." the man sighed.

He removed the red/green/brown military fatigue santa suit. In the light, his brown suit shone with almost a semi-organic look to it from the Parasitic Cell D infused with the powerful armor he wore.

As the Ano Rifle was removed from it's short tripod, it started automaticly thawing itself.

As the figure jumped onto the awning used for window washers, he silently holstered the gun onto his back and placed a small red shiny gun into a waist holster. And the man jumped off the hotel onto the party house, unfortunately crashing through the roof and landing on a coach, which fortunately was empty.

The man removed his red gun, and pulled off the red scarf that was around his mouth, and shouted "Which way did Zi'Zuku go!"

The room froze. And not from the draft from the ceiling. The person who appeared to be in charge stood motionless. The man quickly handed a 100000 dollar meseta block to the man and whispered a quick apology.

"Uh, this may not be the best time, but do you have any eggnog?"

KaFKa
Dec 3, 2003, 11:50 AM
As the military-looking guy laid there in a heap, tanlge up in garbage bags and boxes and such, Hikande looked to Matilda

"Stay, dont go walking off again"

"But-"

"Dont move, got it?"

Without waiting for a reply, Hikande walked to the guy.

"Hmm, haven't i seen you before?" she said quizzicaly

"Actually i-"

"Of course i've seen you before!" She said with a voice of fake enlightenment "You guard the teleporter"

"Uh, yeah i-"

"If you are supposed to be guarding the teleporter, why are you here?" She asked mockingly

"Today is my day off. now if you would excuse-"

"Day off!? come on" She started to pick the man up "There's a party going on tonight, i'll just have to bring you along!"

"But-"

"Just ask Matilda here, she'll like it, now come on... now where did that android go?"

Matilda had started to walk off again, and Hikande completely forgot about the military guy and chased after Matilda again.

Outrider
Dec 3, 2003, 01:46 PM
Two steps into the room and everyone went jumping out of windows.

Why did this happen everytime he went to a party?

SS_Death
Dec 3, 2003, 04:15 PM
*Still trying to find the party with the help of Deuce*

"Whe...ooof!"

*is knocked over by a large black rappy*

"What the hell?!"

*tries to get up and is knocked down again by crowd of hunters all chasing the rappy*

"This just isn't my day..."

-Z
Dec 3, 2003, 05:13 PM
*trips over the fallen Hououza, tries to initiate a handspring, but slips on snow*

"There goes the greatest rappy in the world..." Zi'Zuku said in a forlorn tone... not much different from how he normally speaks ^_^

"Ah well. might as well get to the party... why are you two looking at me like that? ... GAH!"

Zi'Zuku jumped high and kicked off a steet lamp and balanced himself on top.

"Lead us to the party!"

"WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRR!!!!!"

Everyone knew that sound could only mean one thing. garanz was approaching. not the racast, the actual garanz. he pulled right up to the top of the street lamp, and allowed the racast to talk.

"Yo Zi, where ya been!? You know you cant pull that 'jump out the window' stuff when theres a party!"

"just heading back. i gotta get nasca to teach me how to get my caduceus to fly."

"yeah, thats great, you seen a black rapp-"

"myyy preeeeciousssssssssssssssssssssss ^_^

"umm... yeah.... ya seen where he went?"

"That way. i would've caught him, if it wernt for THOSE two."

"alright, thanks for the help."

"yup.... bye." *runs through the shadows back to garanz's appartment*

"Cmon bro! we need to catch del!"

"Whirrrrrrrrrr"

Hououza and deuce: "WAIT FOR US!!!!" *runs after garanz*

Deathscythealpha
Dec 3, 2003, 05:33 PM
Deuce looked from Hououza, to the Fonewm on the lamp post and then to Garanz and Garanz2. Then shrugged.

"I can put up with this as long as i finally get to the party. Now where is it?"

"Um, most of it is running in that direction after Del" answered Garanz2.

"Well aslong as some of it is still here the trip wasnt wasted, to the party Hououza"

"Ow, i kinda hurt"

"It was only a large group of Hunters, they couldnt have done that much damage. Now to the party alcohol!"

KaFKa
Dec 3, 2003, 05:36 PM
Hikande had finally gotten both the military guy and Matilda and was holding them arm in arm, smiling and tlaking all the way.

(im not gonna put what she says, theres just too much of it)

As Hikande barged through the door, all three stopped and looked around to see the party.

"Go have fun!" Hikande said, patting them on the back a little too hard, almost knocking Matilda down and succeding on the guard. She had a big smile on her face as she walked in. She looked around and spotted Zi'Zuku in the corner, sipping on something.
Walking up to him, she tried to look him in the face, but he looked downwards.

"Are you there?"

"get-"

"So! whatcha drinkin!?" with an amazingly large smile on her face.

Skett
Dec 3, 2003, 08:32 PM
Lent walked the snowy streets of Pioneer II looking for the uber elusive party. His box of drinks were freezing and the glass was cracking. His face was down to keep the snow from blowing into his eyes. He was talking to himself, almost in a wisper.

"I will never get mentioned in this story by any other writer. Oh great. The cold is freezing my mind. This isn't a story" He murmerd silently.

Suddenly, the whole area was beeming with activity. A young woman was, from the looks of it, forcing two others to walk with her. A black rappy and several other people jumped out the window, chasing the leading rappy. And last was a Racast driving a tank into the snowbanks.

"W-what?" He thought. Lent suddenly noticed the target of what he wished to see most: a large sign above a door that read "Party Here!!!". The Hunter smiled to himself, as he bairly avoided the Black Rappy, whom is recognised on the wanted poster at the store.

Getting up to the door, Lent knocked in a Christmas rythem. He waited for someone to let him in. "Boy its cold. Hey, my ears are gone! I cant feel them!"

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Dec 3, 2003, 08:45 PM
i gotta get nasca to teach me how to get my caduceus to fly.

He,he,he, I will never tell ^_^ !! Its my trademark secret http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.
-----------------------------------------------

Blah,blah,blah,blah,blah was all that poor Zi could hear coming out of Hikande's mouth, how much longer could he resist !? (Not much, heh)
"PLEASE, ANYONE !! GET HER OFF ME !!!!"
"Did you say something Zi !?"
"No, not all"
knock,knock*
Zi'Zuku quickly jumps to the door in hopes of escaping from Hikande's endless chatter.
"Hey guys ^_^ !!"
"Did you bring the food !?" asked Zi
"Of course !!, hey you almost seem happy to see me !!"
"Nah, must be your imagination"
"If you say so..."
Hikande starts to look at Nasca with little sparkles in her eyes as he enters the kitchen.
"Hey Zi'Zuku who is the new guy !?"
"An old friend/rival"
"REEEAALLYY !?!?"
"yup" Takes a sip of oil.
"Is he...single !?"
"Perhaps"
"Well, I think I will get to know him better then." Hikande enters the kitchen in search of her 'target'.
"I almost feel sorry for you Nasca"said Zi to himself with a little grin in his face, before taking another sip of oil.

Garanz2
Dec 4, 2003, 02:46 PM
"CLEAR! WE'RE NOT LOSING THIS ONE, PEOPLE!"

-----

As Garanz2 rode Garanz through the streets of pioneer 2, several heads turned. A tank in the streets?! Even Dr. Montague and Principal Tyrell stopped singing outside the bar to watch the behemoth trundle past, followed by a small group of various hunters.

"What's (hic) going on?", bawled Tyrell, slipping on the snow and bashing headfirst into a lamppost, removing several points from his already negligible IQ.

"Hunting. YAY!"

"Ehh... No, Garanz. We're just spreading the christmas spirit with missiles filled with candy."

At trhe mention of candy, Dr. Montague went hyper. "CANDY MISSILES! GIMME GIMME GIMME!"

Garanz only understood one word in that. And that word in mind, be whirled round and fired at Montague before Garanz2 could stop him.

"Uhh...(hic) why's the snow turnin' red? (hic)" burbled Tyrell.

Garanz2 and the assembled hunters ran as fast as their legs/wheels/whatever could carry them.

BOC
Dec 4, 2003, 03:30 PM
Boc, Quira and Drion had went their seperate ways, each returning to their homes to get ready for what was sure to be another party filled with death destruction, doom and probably tons of deuce's 'special' punch.

Boc was trudging through the snow-laden slums, when he recognised a fimilar face. the droids blue visor glowed. "well, well, well if it isn't gerry, my favourite hobo!"

The scruffy bum looked up from his box at the highly decorative lump of metal. "well hello their rusty! merry christmas!" the old man smiled a toothy grin and handed the bot a small brown paper bag.

Boc looked inside. There was a small quantity of AA batteries. "hey! just what i always wanted gerry!"

The bot then crouched down besdie the bum, handing him one of the many gift boxes that he was carrying. It was a big one. Gerry the hobo ripped the wrapping off feverously, to reveal a large jar.

he gasped. "an industrial sized jar of mayo!" boc took pleasure in watching his buddy's face light up.

the heart warming moment was interupted by the sound of a large rumble. Boc stood up, and watched in awe as garanz, with garanz mk II on top scrambled into view, stopping just before the bot and the bum.

garanz2 thumped his metallic paw against his bro. "dammit! what did i tell you about blowing up cocky young doctors garanz?!?" Garanz looked up to see boc looking dumbfounded. "errrrr, seasons greetings boc! garanz didn't just kill montague. honestly."

Boc stroked his chin. "hmmmmmm, death, violence and crazy machines. that must mean the party is going well then." boc said.

just then, all three bots noticed a fat man in a red suit climb out of a nearby window.

Boc's visor glowed. "is that.....?" he began

"it couldn't be....." said garanz2.

"DANGER DANGER! EVIL THIEF! ELIMINATE!" boomed garanz. the huge machine of war fired a volley of rockets into the air, blowing half the building up and knocking the fat man to the ground.

Boc ran to his aid. He looked down. the guy was big and had a round belly, that shook when he laughed, like a bowl fulla jelly. he had a large white beard and wore a red suit.

Boc stood stunned in silence. he turned and looked at the garanz bros. "nice one you over-grown tin can! YOU JUST KILLED SANTA CLAUS!"

"satans claws? surely that must be a good thing, if he has such an evil name!" said garanz.

suddenly there was a groan from the corpse. garanz2 jumped off his mount and ran to santa. "are you ok mister claus?" he said, proping him up.

"you can tell your brother hes off my good list!" santa said, still slightly dazed. "...and to answer your question, no. i need... to go to hospital."

"what about delivering all the presents?" said boc worriedly.

"screw that rusty! my fat ass is in pain!" said santa.

"i thought santa was supposed to be nice." replied boc.

"listen to me tinman, when you've been doing this job as long as me, you'd be pretty sour youself!"

"all those disappointed little kiddies!" said garanz.

"not all is lost! you two metal munchers can deliver all the pressies to the little pissers. just like in one of those cheesy christmas movies they always have. HA! and do you think i get paid likeness rights for all those movies? HELL NO!" said santa.

"i don;t know....." said garanz.

"I'LL DO IT!" screamed boc.

"good, my scooter is on the roof of that buidling your over-zealous friend just vapourised." the round man said, as gerry the hobo helped him to his feet.

"scooter? i thought you had reindeer and a sleigh?" boc moaned.

"get with the times! geeze no wonder you look so obsolete! besides in sure its been blew to pieces. so your gonna have to find a better ride." santa then pointed to a large green sack. "and thats all the pressies, heres a list of good little boys and girls." he said handing boc the list.

Gerry then helped the limping christmas icon into the nearby warp.

Boc looked at garanz2. garanz2 looked at boc. "if we had a rappy drawn sleigh, we would be set." said garanz.

"we could always just attach a few jet engines to your bro here." said boc.

"can it be done? deliver all these presents in one night?" replied garanz2.

"what? didn't you ever see gone in sixty seconds? it can be done." boc said, adjusting his santa hat.

"that was 24hours and involved stealing cars." garanz2 said.

"oh yeah. that was cool." said boc.

"we need help!" said garanz.

Logical2u
Dec 4, 2003, 04:56 PM
Logical2u hiccuped as he continued drinking the eggnog, as Zi'zuku returned and Hikande tried to woo him.

Suddenly, the one thing everyone was about to ask popped out.

"What...I don't even know your name. And are you, or arent you the teleporter gaurding-type person?"

Logical2u dusted himself off, finally realizing he had fallen.

"I, missy, am Leader of the gamma infiltration commandos, armory liason of the 2nd unit..." A pause. "Uh, or Logical2u for short. I don't gaurd a teleporter. And I don't take kindly on being called one, considering they are dumb lackeys."
Another pause, considerably longer.

Logical2u continued. "Uh, you mean you never heard of my guild's finding of RRR's message pods? Oh... we never finished that. *That story to be continued in my next story chapter* Hehehe...I was hired to find a D-Celluar Sub lifeform for an unknown weapon producer. And that rappy is the easiest one to find."

"what rappy"

"Oh... Zi. *Hiccup!* Well, uh that one that you were chasing."

Hikande blinked, inhaled, exhaled, and blinked again.

a large inhalation of air. Suddenly, everyone not drunk plugged their ears.

"What??!?!?!?!?!"

Logical2u then fell over again in a fit of hiccuping, eye-twitching, and covering his face with his gloved hands.

Kadou
Dec 4, 2003, 09:31 PM
You guys didn't think I'd miss out on this, did you?

It was the annual showcase of rediculous Christmas inventions near the posterior end of Pioneer II. Dozens of strange things stood on platforms surrounded by a short glass wall and a couple guards: there was a guy who had genetically altered himself to look old, fat, and jolly; there was the latest auditory modification chip that enabled androids to sing carols and actually sound good; a giant eggnog maker thing. What caught Kiri's eye, though, was a hover sleigh with a team of 8 (or is it 12?) white, animatronic reindeer.

The 10-year-old girl stealthily made her way to the sleigh, her black cat Trynalyn (trih-NAHL-ihn) following on silent paws. Kiri hopped easily over the glass barrier while the nearest guard spoke with the maker of the sleigh. She made her way to the closest deer, looking quickly left and right to make sure no one was watching.

"Hey Prancer," she whispered to the deer, "Why don't you fly out of here?"

The reindeer made no sound, but turned its head and regarded her with its optic receivers.

"Oh, I get it."

The girl went over to the sleigh and climbed inside, again making sure no one was watching. Trynalyn leapt up onto her lap and lay down contentedly. Kiri scratched her gently behind the ears before picking up a wrist PDA type thing and putting it on. The thing extended to cover her entire forearm, and was covered in a small screen and many, many buttons.

Kiri shrugged to herself and hit the button nearest to the screen, choosing that one only because it was big, green, and shiny. The reindeer reacted immediatly, breaking into a quick trot before hopping over the wall. While in mid-air they folded thier legs against their bodies, opened a hatch on their chest (underside) and each of thier sides. From within these came an electromagnetic plate and two wings equipped with photonic boosters which immediatly activated.

Both guards and the inventer immediatly turned around and began yelling.

"Hey, that's mine!" the creator guy shouted in a high-pitched, nasal voice. Both guards drew a strange rifle and began firing focused electromagnetic pulses to deactivate the sleigh, but it quickly moved out of range.

"Freedom! Freedom, my reindeer friends!" Kiri yelled triumphantly, soaring ever higher into the snow-choked air. In her excitement, the girl hit another couple buttons, just for the sheer fun of it. On the backs of each reindeer two slots opened to reveal hologram projecter which created images of great, reptillian wings which seemed to beat at the air every so often. The two deer at the front opened their maws, releasing an ear-splitting roar, and began blasting out fire someone it rhythm to Kiri's childish, but maniacal laughter.

I honestly wrote this on a piece of loose-leaf paper while I was at work two days before BOC's (assuming that was posted today) last post, but never got a chance to post it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadou on 2003-12-04 18:32 ]</font>

BOC
Dec 5, 2003, 03:14 PM
twas the night before christmas, and all through the guild house, not a creature was starring not even a mouse......

in one corner stood a modest christmas tree, a number of gifts nestled underneath. The light upon the tree glowed in festive reds, greens, blues, golds.....

This perfect christmas picture was disturbed by the small rustling coming from the chimney. speckels of soot feel into the fire-place.

suddenly boc crashed down into view, his festive armour blackened by soot. Some how the towering droid managed to squeeze out of the fire-place, casuing the wall to fracture a bit around it. He then tugged at the green bag behind him.

he straightened himself up, and tip-toed towards the tree. he spoke quietly into his comm link. "ok garanz i'm in. i swear by the great light, i don't know how santa fits his wide load down those chimneys."

Garanz spoke back over the line. "just hurry up, dont wake anybody up, you know how these guys can get. out."

Boc thought just how right garanz was. he was currently in the logical guild house. while he was buddys with its eye-twitchin leader, the last time he had enter the premises he had been barred for life for clogging up the toilet.

He pulled santa's list out. he scanned down, spotting the names, and the presents.

1. Leader of the gamma infi-, infra.... kid with x-ray specs! - one giant hand-cannon.
2. l.marine - book on tape: "how to deal with stress when working with idiots."
3. l.killer - stilts.
4. l.barbarian - virus software.

boc pulled out the numerous gifts and placed them gently under the tree. he then turned to notice a plate of cookies and a glass of milk. "bah, you'd think they'd leave me some oil out." the droid said, hefting the bag back over his shoulder.

suddenly one of the bedroom doors was booted open. a figure rolled in and bounced to its feet, pointing a gun in the direction of boc.

"freeze mother-plucker!!! drop the bag." he screamed.

Boc dropped the bag and raised his hands. "errr, merry christmas l.soldier." he said.

l.soldier squinted in the dark. "boc, is that you? what the fudge did you do to your armour? whats in the bag? and more to the point, what the hell are *you* doing back here?!? we barred you!"

"would you believe me if i told you that garanz blew santa up, so to save christmas me and garanz2 have been flying around all nite on a rappy drawn.... garanz delivering presents?" boc said rather flatly.

l.soldier stood silent for a minute. "if it was anyone else id think they where talking snit, but since its you, chances are that you'd be stupid enough to get yourself in that kinda situation." he said, lowering the gun.

"why you saying that?" said boc.

"what?" said l.soldier, eyeing boc's mag with the santa hat on strangely.

"mother-plucker, what the fudge, snit? did logical guild introduce a swear jar or something?" boc said, picking his santa sack back up.

"no.... its christmas, don't want to get into santa's bad books." he said shifting his feet.

"hmmmmm, well if i were you, id be cursing like a trooper right now, cause he has you on the bad boy list anyway." boc said smuggly.

"WHAT?!?"

"yeah, hes marked 'blamed retarted droid on cloggin up toilet' as your reason for been bumped off the list. you mean to tell me that you where stupied enough to blame a droid? the don't even use toilets. man it must have been a really stupied droid you pinned it on." said boc in his ignorance.

"but i wanna pressie!!"

"better luck next year!" screamed boc, scrambling back up the chimney, 'ho ho hoin as he did.

-Z
Dec 5, 2003, 03:41 PM
On 2003-12-03 17:45, Lone_Wolf_Nasca wrote:
He,he,he, I will never tell ^_^ !!

this doenst involve a crazy girl and a 6 digit number does it? -_-. i just dont have the patience or compasion for that stuff. but dont worry, i'll manage. after all, the caduceus is the one weapon of the game with wings! ^_^
------------------------------------------------
"I think i've had too much to drink."

"What?? oil doesnt have any alchohol content to it!"

"Then i killed too many brain cells. that or there really IS a flying cart pulled by fire breathing deer with bat wings."

"o.O?"

"Ohhh... is that what you've been drinking? Cause ya know i've never tried oil before. how does it taste? is it too dry? no that wouldnt be right, oil is a lubracent... it must be-"

"hey! theres my rival pal nasca hikande that you were just talking too! wouldnt you like to talk to him some more? did i mention he's a lone wolf. (better hurry up, he looks like he's making a run for it...)"

"a lone wolf? really?"

"O_O!!!"

thats what you get for not teaching my caduceus to fly! Zi'Zuku thought to himself. he smiled under his face mask as he walked backwards. he didnt care that nasca was pretty pissed at him, he just wanted to get out of there. Zi'Zuku attempted to take another sip of motor oil, butnothing came out. the quart was empty. he needed to get the stuff out of his system. literally. he exposed his mouth from under his face mask, and leaned his head out the window...
---
"jim? dont you think smoking is a bad habit?"

"No way baby, i feel lucky as-"

"JIM, ABOVE YOU!!"

"Huh?"

*motor oil soaks jim, conects with burnt end of cigarette, and goes aflame*
---
"Awww Zi, you shouldnt barf out the window like that!" nasca called over. Zi'Zuku regained his former posture, adjusted his hood and cloak, and simply responded with a

"I'm fine." before going over to the kitchen, and coming out with another quart of motor oil.

*ding dong*

"Oo! OO! i wanna scare away the little kiddies who sing stuff!"

Zi'Zuku opened the door, expecting to freak out bunch of carolers with his hooded claok, but saw a small burnt man with a girl instead.

"hi. you Zih'zookoo?"

"hmm... you got the pernonciation right on the first try... but your spelling is off... crud, your gonna file something, arnt ya?"

"Yup."

*SHING!*

Zi'Zuku returned inside, returning the caduceus beneath his cloak.

"Who was that?" logical asked curiously.

"nobody. *sip*"

FeVer
Dec 5, 2003, 06:59 PM
FeVer woke up on a park bench, several peices of paper taped to him. he sat up strait, a huge pile of snow falling off of him. He stood up, and shook himself off, snow flying everywhere, and his little robochao helped dust him off. he ripped one of the papers off, and noticed it was a ticket for breaking curfew, then after about three more of the exact same ticket he crumpled them all up, and tossed them away. his chao noticed something on his back, and he spun around, trying to see it. he couldn't quite reach it, so he must have looked funny standing there and spinning in a circle. The little robochao finally got tired of the antics and read the paper to FeVer.
"It says that theres a party at some guy named garanz2's house, and your invited." The chao said, its little helecopter spinning rapidly.
"Whoopdie doo... I'm invited to lotsa partys...hmm... i'll go anyway... wheres it at?" feVer said, brushing some snow out of his hair.
"Erm... his apartment..."
"Ooooh...really? i wouldn't have guessed..." FeVer said sarcasticly.

about a half an hour later FeVer ran right into a sign, and fell onto the ground, just in time to be stepped on by by a big line of various hunters who were chaseing a black rappy, then he was run over by a garanz. He laid there for a second, then rolled over.
"This just isn't a good year... MEDIC!!!white man down... hunter in distress..." feVer yelled, almost laughing...

Garanz2
Dec 5, 2003, 08:00 PM
"Wheeeee!" Yelled Garanz, as a group of rappies towed him through the sky. Despite having two droids and a giant sack of goodies (which was, incidentally, mostly contraband) on his back, he seemd to be enjoying himself immensely.

"Where to next?"

"Well BOC, the map says we've got to deliver to my house next. Apparently I deserve the entire sack of presents."

"Are you sure? This lot couldn't even fit in your garage, let alone your apartment. Let me see that list."

"No BOC! WAIT!"

But it was too late. As BOC shifted his weight to see santa's agaenda, Garanz wobbled, off balance. The rappies swerved, and Garanz decimated the top floor of a random building. Garanz2 slipped, and dropped the list.

"Great job you two! Now we'll never know what to deliver to the good kids of pioneer 2!"

Balance regained, Garanz continued on his merry way not caring that he had just killed several miscellaneous people.

"Hey BOC, won't santa have another list just in case this happened? but I've been thinking. Someone said earlier that evil beings love santa, right? And santa's in the med bay... And he's got the list, and rappies may or may not enjoy eating paper... OH MY GOD!"

"I don't get it."

"Garanz! to the med bay!"

"YAY!"

Deathscythealpha
Dec 5, 2003, 10:56 PM
"Wow, alot of people seem to be crammed into this apartment" said Deuce idly. He was starting to worry about the fact that only him and Hououza seemed to be in costume, but confinced himself that everyone else looked foolish for not dressing up. He made his way over to where he hoped the alchohol would be then stopped.

"Oil. OIL! How am i suposed to get drunk on that! Darn you Garanz2 and your lack of alcohol!" he yelled. He then reached into his poncho and produced a small piece of paper.

"Thank god i brought the list of ingrediants for my special punch. To the kitchen!" Deuce didnt really say that to anyone, but a huge group packed themselves into the kitchen anyway.

Logical2u
Dec 6, 2003, 08:48 AM
As logical2u lied on the floor, dozens of people stepping on him, his small military mail device (damn I forget what they're called) beeped, and L.Soldier's tired and angry face appeared.

"What the he-el do you want? It's like... 11 at night and I'm drunk on spiked eggnog."

"BOC is Santa! And he wouldn't give me a pressie!" l.soldier complained.

"Well, you've got a gun, why didn't you just shoot him?"

"I'm a damn HUmar. I woulda missed and then he woulda shot be with a really freakin big gun."

"Ahhhh. Wait, BOC is delivering presents?" was Logical2u's sudden realization of that 'oh shoot, we're all so gonna die or get totally confused."

"Yea."

"Where are they headin?"

"I'M NOT THE ONE WITH THE DAMN ARTIFICIAL EYES!"

"Why don't you...get some sleep?"

"Wah?... MMmhhh k." L.Soldier plopped down on a nearby couch and started snoring.

Logical2u dusted himself off and got off the floor.

"ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP BOC, PLEASE COME WITH ME TO THE STREET."

A few people came with Logical2u, and they piled into Logical2u's beaten up car. Yea, one of those hover cars you see on P2 all the time. Except it looked an awful lot like a van, with camoflauge paint on it. and that's what it was.

As Logical2u opened the doors and was about to start the car, when Zi'Zuku spoke up.

"Are you sure you're sober enough to drive?"

"Well, are you? I mean, you've been drinkin motor oil."

"So were you."

"That explains it!"

BOC
Dec 6, 2003, 06:44 PM
Boc and the garanz bro's pulled up into the ambulence bay of pionner central hospital.

"what where you rambling on about rappies and evil and santa before garanz2??" boc said, hefting himself of garanz and stomping toward the door.

"i'll explain later..." he said dashing through the door.

boc stomped in behind him.

Drion and Quira approached garanz2's place. Drion was dressed up as a reindeer, including the obligitory red nose and antlers. Quira was wearing a revealing elf suit.

Drion and Quira both knocked on garanz2's door.

for a place supposed to be housing a party things didn't seem to be quite so lively yet. Drion gave a loud knock on the door, acompanying it with a yell of 'open up you crazy droid'.

Quira folded her arms. "there is no way i squeezed myself into this santa's little helper suit for nothing. that metallic manic better open the door soon or....." quira said trailing off, shaking her fist.

Drion began to shake her head. "chances are that they are already too drunk to answer the door already." she battered again.

mid batter, the door was swung open. dion's flaying hand was met by cold hard metal, a loud clunk sounding off as she knocked it. "ah sweet lord of light!" she said, hoppng around in circles, kissing her sore hand better.

Quira looked up at the towering droid before her. "hmmmmm, your Hououza aren't you?" the diminutive elf-clad newman said, pointing an accusing finger.

Hououza looked down towards quira. "guilty. come on in." he said, puilling the door back, leading the girls in.

"geez, where is everyone?" said drion, still nursing her hand.

Hououza scratched his head. "ummmm, somebody yelled something about santa getting hurt and some rusty bot needing help delivering presents. so most of the intoxicated drunks ran off."

Quira looked at drion. they both said the same thing. ".....Boc...."

Just then a large explosion could be heard from garanz's kitchen.

"hit the deck! we're under attack!" screamed drion, taking a diving roll.

"errrrrrr, no actually, its just deuce making up some of his 'special' punch."

on que the crusty ramar booted the kitchen door open and walked through, looking charred by the explosion. he was carrying a large bowl of punch.

An evil looking smile crossed his face. "its.....ready... and its the best formula to date!"

"deuce, it smells kinda like rocket fuel." said drion

"well, it has been known to fuel rockets before." he said.

"if it get me blocked, i'll bloody well drink it!" said quira scooping some up into a glass and chuggin it down.

the other three starred intently at her.

Quira just stood there with a blank expression on her face.

Hououza finally broke the silence. "well, whats it like?"

quira hiccuped and fell over.

"see, best formula yet."

Garanz2
Dec 7, 2003, 05:11 PM
And now, a humerous, but retarded, twist.

Olga Flow sat in his pit, eating a HUmar who had dared enter his domain. It got pretty boring this time of year. he lifted the HUmar's corpse to take a bite, when something small and papery fell out of it's pocket. Olga zoomed in on it, and read;

Christmas party - Garanz2's house - beer, food, and fun!

ADDRESS;

Apartment number 102
Oran lane
Pioneer Two

"Hmm...A PaRty. SOmeThiNg tO dO!"

Olga Activated his four jet leg things, and blasted upwards through the roof, heading for Pioneer Two.

-----

Garanz2 and BOC dashed into the medical center, to see santa being threatened menacingly by Del. the newman nurses were nowhere to be seen, and Sant was backed into a corner and Del was advancing slowly.

Garanz2 and boc shut down their visors, not wanting to see what would happen next. A few moments passed, and they turned their visual units on again, expecting to see Santa ripped to shreds. Instead, Santa was sitting on the ground with the rappy on his lap, both looking infinitely happy.

"Uhhh, BOC. let's just leave."

-----

EVIL BEINGS LOVE SANTA! thus, SANTA LOVES EVIL BEINGS!

SS_Death
Dec 7, 2003, 06:20 PM
Hououza now staring at the rest of the part all now very drunk after drinking some of Deuce's punch, now being the only conscious person in the room Hououza began to wonder what to do...

"Um...oh what the heck!"

he picks up the punch bowl and takes a sip

"Um...ok..."

Hououza joins everyone else being passed out on the floor

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Dec 7, 2003, 08:02 PM
EVIL BEINGS LOVE SANTA! thus, SANTA LOVES EVIL BEINGS!
Hmmm, Zi'Zuku must be eager to meet Santa http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif !!
-------------------------------------------------

"So Zi, you want to teach your Caduceus how to fly huh ?"

"If its posible, yes."

"TOO BAD http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif !!"

"OOOhhh,Hikande !!"(evil look on his face)

Hikande pops out of nowhere."Yes Zi ?"

"Why dont you sit right here, next to Nasca ?"

"NNNNNOOOOOO !!!!!!" Nasca jumps out of the car/hover thingie to the streets below.

"Payback is a *****, isn't she"{sinister smile)

----------------------------------------------
Nasca 0, Zi'Zuku 1
BTW

this doenst involve a crazy girl and a 6 digit number does it? -_-. i just dont have the patience or compasion for that stuff.
I honestly did not understand what you ment by that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif .

-Z
Dec 7, 2003, 09:35 PM
a movie came out a little while back called 'dont say a word'. i'll spare you the details, but one of the big lines of the movie was "i'll never tell..." ^_^
Zi'Zuku didnt like difficulties. challenges, yes, he loved those, but not difficulties. He was currently faced with a difficult choice. he could leave Nasca and keep the score at 0-1, but he'd have to get inside a van with a bunch of party goers, and a drunk logical at the driver's seat. on the other hand, he could stay here and try some of that speical punch deuce made, but he had no idea what the affects of that would be, and who knows what nasca would do to take advantage and settle the score. there was only one way to settle this:

*sips motor oil*

"ah, thats better"

"Thats nothing! here, try of my special punch!" deuce said willingly.

"i don't know if i should..."

"cmon, just try it!"

"ya know, this motor oils kinda good"

"Try it!"

"Wait! you dont know what i do when i'm intoxica-"
*gets special punch forced down throat*

"Y-you okay Zi?" hikande asked cautiously.

Zi'Zuku was swinging his arms at his sides like a blind man trying to regain his balance. only he was groping out at whatever he could grab. it didnt take long for people to immediatly form a circle around him in an attempt to avoid him. Zi'Zuku felt like he was swirling, like a serious case of vertigo. his vision was getting blurry. immages began to register in his brain in choppy motions. all sound was fading away, as he saw himself falling. he felt he already hit the ground, but he still saw himself falling. his eyes was relaying immages late too.

the remaining crowd slowly enclosed on Zi'Zuku, who had fallen to the ground. matilda was the first to reach him.

"Zi? are you ok?"

*shoots up, his face inches away from matilda's, his visible eye's pupil rolled back into his head, and says:

[dante666 voice]"I wIll DEvOur YOuR hEArT, AnD SpReAd THe blOOD oF ThE InNOcEnTS UNtil tHe HOriZONs TurN CrIMsON, AnD tHE PEoPLE PrAIsE mY nAME Or DiE aT mY hANd As ThEIr SkIN IS FLaYEd AnD tHEiR iNSiDEs ArE dOUgED IN OIl AnD cASt AfLAmE tILl DeATh, wHEn ThE mASsACrE aND BLoODlUSt TeARs ThROuGH THrIR SOuLS!!!"[/dante666 voice]

and falls to the ground again*

*gets back up, returned to normal*
"Did i just say that out loud? o well, i need more motor oil..."
*goes back to kitchen*

Hikande: matilda? ... are you okay?

Matilda: '_'
------------------------------------------------
w00t! dante666 voice! ^_^

BOC
Dec 8, 2003, 05:17 PM
Boc crept through the small living room over to the christmas tree.

he paused, and began to stroke his metallic chin. "mmmmmmm, im in that kid ash's place. what would he want for christmas?"

it then clicked.

Boc reached inside the green bag, pulling out a book.

"hunting for dummies" boc said to himself placing it under the tree, then proceeding to creep out the window.

boc waited beside garanz. garanz2 had decided they wold get the job done quicker if they both delivered pressies.

a few minutes later garanz2 imerged from a nearby window, looking almost as best up as boc.

"what the hell happened to you dude?" boc said.

Garanz2 shuddered just a little. "lets just say that zi'zuku's place has more bobby traps in it than a temple out of a indiana jones movie." he said as he applied some trimate.

"what did you leave him bro?" said big garanz.

"a guitar book, and the playbird calander." garanz 2 said.

"mmmmmmmm, playbird." boc muttered to himself.

"whats that?" said garanz2.

"er, i said, mmmmm, playbird? whats that?" the towering dented droid said.

"lets just get back to delivering pressies."

Garanz2
Dec 9, 2003, 08:46 AM
Principal tyrell, having stumbled back to his platform, looked out of the window. Something big and black was heading for the ship at high speed.

"OMG! Olga Flow! RUN! (hic)"

-----

Olga flow flew ever higher, heading for the party. He burst through the clouds, and the air began to thin out. he fired his jets again as he broke the atmosphere.

"Wait a minute! I can't breathe!"

Olga flow fell unconscious and fell back down, landing in the forest with a loud splat. rappies gathered round his corpse. 'pii'ing and 'poo'ing. Until one of them had a great idea....

-----

Garanz2 and BOC had left santa in the clutches of Del, or Del in the clutches of santa, who knows? ('clutches' as in big friendly hugs)

"Hey BOC, I've just realised! We're missing the party at my place!"

"Maybe, but we still have to deliver hundreds of presents, and this sack isn't exactly light. It's carved a fresh dent into my shoulder just holding it!"

"OK, OK. The list says next is Dr. Montague. But he's dead."

"Really? oh yeah!" BOC paused. "Is elenor OK?"

"Is she ever! You ever seen my video collection?!"

"..."

"What?"

"Let's just get on with it Garanz."

-Z
Dec 9, 2003, 06:42 PM
ARRRRGH!! where did i go wrong!? the explosives, the adhesive floors, the sentry turrets, the spikes and blades, the lazer grids and electricution nets, it doesnt make sense! and then theres my room! i dont think even the mighTea BOC could make it out of there! no living thing could possibly have-
>_<
note to self: get anti android defenses
Zi'Zuku was enjoying the party! that special punch mist have been getting to his head. anyways, it didnt take long for Nasca to barge into the kitchen, katana drawn, just as he was about to get another drink.

"Hey Nasca! Whats up man?"

"~_^. what did you say?"

"*ahem* (this punch must have really gotten to me) i didnt say anything."

"yes you did! you sounded like a party goer! anyways, you got a little too evil out there, so i have to cut you."

"go plant a tree -_-"

"go eat a booma! ^_^"

"hey! i havnt ate a booma since... ok, but the time before that wasnt till... just shut up. -_-"

--------------------
Nasca:1 - Zi'Zuku:1
--------------------

"right. so Zi, where do you figure garanz is?"

"hmm... thats strange. after all, it is his december ritual day party."

"december ritual day party? dont you mean chri-"

"no."
"i dont feel so well. i'm going over to get some real drinks man! UGH, thats it, ANTI!"

the strange effect on Zi'Zuku's mind was lifted, and he proptly jumped out the nearest window.

---

*knock knock*
the towering black figure rose from his seat, and hulkingly stepped over to the door. opening it a creek, he peered out, only to find no one there. his red optics blazed in fury as he slammed the door and returned to his seat... only to find a cloaked figure beside it, facing the other direction.

"what the #311 do you want? i'm in no mood for this $#1+! how the **** did you get in here anyways!?"

"window was left unlocked. we havnt seen eachother in a while Vodka, but i need a few drinks."

"how about i kill you instead? you shouldnt be here. in fact, why arnt you celebrating christmas with everyone else?"

the figure turned, and lowered his hood so that Vodka could see his face.

"please. you know thats not my style."

"...well, as long as theres someone else who hates chris-"

"December ritual day."
"... right. well i might as well spread the hate. drinks are in the fridge."

"*coming back from fridge* much appreciated. they didnt have anything but motor oil at garanz's party. i was getting sick off of that stuff."

"YOU WENT TO A ****ING CHRISTMAS PARTY!?"

"just to keep me in the fic... umm, bye!"

---

*carolers approach Zi'Zuku's place*

"tis the season to-"

*INTRUDERS! currently proceeding with self destructing electrecution nets.
intruders eliminated.*
^_^

BOC
Dec 9, 2003, 07:07 PM
Garanz could picked up a small scratching sound on his audio sensors. "boc, whats that noise?" the giant green death-machine asked.

Boc sat atop garanz, photon penknife in hand. "errr, well its definately not me carving 'The MyTea B.O.C. was ere.' into your hull, thats for sure." he said, stiffling a rather girly (but still macho-droidly *grrrrr*) giggle.

"ok, as long as its not that."

Boc was getting bored. they had pulled up to montagues lab half an hour ago. Boc had nipped over the road to Doc. Stone's clinic to drop off his christmas pressie (a written and signed declaration that boc would not get damaged and require emergency repair work over the christmas holiday), while garanz delivered elenors gift.

Just then garanz2 emerged walking quite funny. more robotic than usual, even for a droid.

"yo garanz whats up? you look kinda stiff? need some oil for your joints?" boc said.

"lets just say i walked in while elenor was making another of her *ahem* video's. suddenly my mechnical functions went all..... well lets just say i had to make an emergency download." garanz2 said.

Boc and garanz stood in stunned silence for a minute.

"yes.... well.... did you deliver her christmas pressie?" boc said finally.

"sure did, one gift voucher for ashtenbury funeral home. she'll appreciate it when she finds out about the doc."

"ya know, if you'd thought about it, you shoulda given her a teddy instead and kept the voucher. that way to pay off the funeral, she'd have to make more of those videos you enjoy so much." garanz said to his younger bro.

".........bolloxs........."

BOC
Dec 11, 2003, 06:51 PM
come on you slackers!!!

dont make me come over to all your houses and inject some christmas spirit into you with my huge industrial sized injection gun! just give me an excuse! *strokes injection gun*

tis the season to be jolly!

and so this isn't counted as a waste of space (see that, makin me post after myself):

while riding the rappy drawn garanz, all of a sudden boc broke into song.

"christmas is a-coming, and tyrell is gettin fat,
please put some mesta in montague's giant hat,
if you haven't got some mesta,
some monofluid will do,
and if you haven't got some fluid,
well screw you!"

garanz2 looked blankly at his dented android buddy. "boc, are you sure you didn't bump your head climbin down that last chimney??"

"pretty sure. *zzzzzZZZzzz*" boc replied.

"o....k... errr, we've to deliver a present to irene next." garanz2 replied, feeling a little creeped out.

"she made it on the good girl's list?? i woulda thought she'd been a naughty girl this year, with all the stuff her and tyrell get up to during office hours." boc said, snapping on the reigns, making a suggestive clicking sound and winking his bright blue visor.

"ever consider getting your hard drive defragmented boc?" garanz2 said.

the race to save christmas continued............

KaFKa
Dec 11, 2003, 07:08 PM
meh, might as well have some fun while this thread kicks around

"Whatcha doin all the way up here Zi?"

"Im-"

"heeEEEEEEeeeey, why don't we go back to that paty!? the special punch is GREEEAT!!"

"i'd rather-"

"Come on then! let's go!!"

Hikande grabbed Zi'Zuku's arm and continued to drag him back twoards the party, talking all the way

Deathscythealpha
Dec 12, 2003, 06:42 AM
Deuce was starting to get tipsy. He could tell this by the way everything was spinning. No, scratch that, he was spinning and no one was joining in, yeah, thats it, no drunk at all.

"Damn them all for not spinning with me!" he cried out, waving his arms about and recieving alot of wierd looks. He then burped, bulged his cheaks and vomited out of the window.

"Ergg" he groaned.

Garanz2
Dec 12, 2003, 06:02 PM
Garanz touched down on a runway, the rappies totally exhausted.

BOC hopped off and began checking the rappies for dents or major scratches. "Well big G, looks like we've delivered gifts to all the good boys and girls of pioneer two!"

"YAY!"

Garanz2, still perched on his big brother, shood his head. "Sorry BOC, but the sack's still half-full. We've got deliveries to make down on the planet."

BOC's visor blinked several times. "Well, that's a bummer. Who's first on the list?"

Garanz2 checked the list. His visor widened as he realised the implications of visiting the next 'good little boy'. "umm, BOC, you're not going to like this, but, um, WE'VE GOT TO DELIVER TO DARK FALZ!!!!!"

"Shit."

"That's my line! No stealing!"

Stormsworder
Dec 12, 2003, 08:11 PM
Rick Hunter looked around. "Must be lost," he muttered. Suddenly, he heard something flying over head. "What the.. is that Rappies?" As they flew away, he found himself wondering, this is one weird place.

BOC
Dec 13, 2003, 09:24 AM
The heros of christmas where on their way to ragol. more importantly, to the lair of dark falz.

boc cracked on the reigns again, as the rappy drawn garanz entered the planet's atomsphere. Boc chuckled just a little at how cute the rappies looked wearing those little space-man outifts. it had been some trouble trying to get the little birdies into the suits.

"ok garanz2, explain this to me. how does the physical incarnation of pure evil, malice and generally nasty things make it onto santa's good list? maybe hes holding mrs clause hostage, and thats why old saint nick isn't very jolly anymore. sexually frustrated." boc spewed out.

garanz2 shot boc another of his 'your one crazy bot' looks. "well, the way i see it is that santa loves evil creatures. right?"

"right."

"and evil creatures love santa?"

"right."

"so it would stand to reason that falz and santa get along swimingly. they probably play golf on the weekends together." garanz finished sumising.

"i suppose that makes sense. but im just a little worried about the fact that us three are going to parade into falz's lair of pain. he may like santa, but im almost sure he won't be too welcoming to three machines that haves spent the last 2 years helping to quench his evil plots." boc said.

"the MyTea B.O.C. is actually afraid? holy circuit boards i thought you where the bot without fear?" garanz said.

"hellllllll no, your thinking of Vodka, hes the bot without fear. im the MyTea B.O.C., fears plenty, especially giant evil gods of darkness." boc replied.

"dont worry, i'll check the list. as long as it doesn't say his present is three android sacrifices, we should be fine." garanz replied.

Stormsworder
Dec 13, 2003, 12:00 PM
Rick had found his friend Vanessa Schneider and he was explaining to her what he saw. "That is weird," she replied. "I thought I had seen everything. But that was the weirdest of all." Suddenly, a hamster ran past them, drunk from drinking too much eggnog. "I'm drunk! I'm drunk!" it yells. A weird guy in a green tunic with a sword and shield chases after it. "Ya!! Hyaaaaa, shaaaaaa, yaaaa!!" The two of them stared at the hamster and guy in a tunic. "OK, now I've seen everything," said Rick. Vanessa just nodded.

-Z
Dec 13, 2003, 05:49 PM
post... 666.... feeling... EEEEVILL!!!! _ /
----------------------------------------------
"blah blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah? blah blah blah blah! blah blah... blah. blah!"

"i'm sorry hikande, but GET THE **** AWAY FROM ME!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif"

Zi'Zuku immediatly threw his pesky friend away from him, and ryukered to falz's garden.
--
"okay BOC, we deliver this pressy, and then we get out of here!"

"right. falz is gonna be pissed if he doesnt get this thing..."

*ryukers in*

"Zi!? what are you doing here!? hey, is that your preasent that you gave to us?"

"yes it is. you guys should get a BLAST out of it!"

"BOC, whats going on?"

"... Zi just went from the 'nice' list to the 'naughty' list."

"WHAT!?"

"yup. i guess you better get his preasents back and switch em with coal"

"I'm not going back to his place!"

"farewell!"

*preasent opens, revealing a heavy explosive, Zi'Zuku throws it at bag of preasents, and goes back in through the ryuker*
--
*hikande gets up after Zi'Zuku gets back*

"hey! that wasnt very nice!"

"nah, it was nothing compared to what i had planned. and so i took... A RAINCHECK! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"so anyways as i was saying..." ^_^

White_Knight
Dec 16, 2003, 09:06 PM
"RISING DARK DRAGON FLAME!" A black and red clad HUmar with silver hair tied back in a ponytail and a bit haging over his right eye screams as he slashes and jumps upward catching aflame and melting some of the snow around him in the park of Pioneer 2.
"BLACK FLAME PINWHEEL!" He says twisting the blade to make a pinweel out of the flames.
"DIVING DARK DRAGON FLAME!" Obviosly as he startsto fall. Apon landing he melts more snow. as he stands and sheehts the blade the flames disapper.
"Your one of the two people I know that dosen't really celibrate christmas." A blue clad FOnewral with icy blue hair says having arrived to see the last attack.
"Oh hey Kori." The HUmar says lookingback at her.
"Well why don't you celibrate it Shi?"
"I used to but now it holds a grim meaning for me so I have no reason to." He says walking towords the grave yard section of the park.
"Why is that what happened?" she says as she stars to follow him. Apon reaching one of the graves he falls to one knee and takes out a couple of amore rose's and puts it on the grave. Then silently drawing his sword he gently puts the tip into the ground with his hands on the bottem. (or top depending on your opinion) Then closes his eyes and wispers a few words.
"Oh I get it now." She says silently soas not do disturbe him. He gets up and puts his sword back.
"This was the the time that Ame died and thats when this day took on its grim meaning for me I don't mean to ruin any plans you had for me but this memory willalway stay with me."
"How did you know I had plans for you?"
"Pleas you didn't think that I can't tell when your planing something we have been going out for nearly a year now so what is it?"
"Two things one Granz is throwing a party and two I have this to give you." She says as she quickly runs behind him to tie something to his ponytail.
"What did you do?" He says as she comes back around
"I gave you my own gift your last love gave you that scarf and mow you have my hairtie although it kind of clashes with your armor and scarf oh well to granz's party you guys haven't seen each other in a while and thats not good for teams they should see each other." With that she drags him off to Granzs party.

BOC
Dec 17, 2003, 08:34 PM
boc clutched his dented noggin.

"ahhhhhhh!! the presents!!!"

he dived at the bag, grapping the high explosives.

he rose to his feet quickly, franticly looking for a place to dispose of the bomb, while juggling it between his hands.

"crap crap crap crap!!!" the festive droid muttered. he then looked up at the figure of dark falz learing over him.

"errrrr, here........ santa sends his regards!!" boc screamed cramming zi's 'gift' into the open maw of one of falz's dragon heads.

he dived back, just as the bomb erupted brightly.

a thick cloud of smoke hung in the air.

Boc was helped to his feet by garanz2. "nice work boc!! you just saved all the pressies AND eliminated the ultimate darkness." garanz2 said, patting his metallic buddy on the back with a heavy clud.

boc dusted himself down. "errr, yeah, i um, yeah, errrr, am a hero. i guess." the disoriented droid said.

from the midst of the giant cloud of smoke, a booming, demonic voice sounded off. "MMMMMM, SANTA REMEBERED THAT I LOVE SPICY FOOD."

boc, garanz2 and garanz watched in total shock as dark falz emerged from the smoke, unscathed by the blast.

"errrrrr, YES, uhhhh." boc muttered nervously.

garanz checked out the list again. "errrr, yeah, a bomb, uh i mean some spicy demon food, and a new set of golf clubs hes got you down for."

Boc pulled a set of clubs out of the bag and tossed them to falz. "errrr, merry christmas."

"MMMMMM, GOLF CLUBS +29. THESE SHOULD BE HANDY WHEN I PLAY SANTA AT THE WEEKEND." falz said.

Boc and garanz2 looked nervously at each other. "uh, yeah, well, we still have lots of pressies to deliver, so we better go mr falz." garanz said, as the two backed off slowly towards the rappy drawn garanz.

"YESSSSS. AND SAYING AS ITS CHRISTMAS, I'LL NOT KILL YOU THREE AND MOUNT YOU HEADS ON STICKS, LIKE ID USUALLY DO." dalz said.

"just try it you overgrow--" garanz began to say as garanz2 disconnected his oral system.

"very kind of you mr falz. seasons greetings." boc said as he hopped on garanz, and they took off again.

"by the light, that was close. i dont think my poor old circuits can take much more of this boc!" garanz2 said, cracking on the reigns.

"chill man-er-bot, we only have to drop a giant toothbrush off at the dragons lair, a giant bottle of tequila at the giant worm things sewer and give vol opt the new windows 5000tm software, and we're all done. some reason, olga has been bumped off the list." boc said, reading from santa's list.

"great, only that left to do." garanz2 said.

come on troops! don't let this one die! its a christmas fic! dont make me whip out the injection gun!

KaFKa
Dec 17, 2003, 08:44 PM
Hikande stood up as Zi'Zuku stood before her looking menically evil and sinister.
She walked up to him and pulled her right shoulder back

*SMACK!!!!!!!!*

"What the heck what that for!?!?!?"

"I-"

*SMACK!!!!!*

"Don'y you even talk to me-!" She exclaimed, turning her back and crossing her arms, making a pouty look.

-Z
Dec 17, 2003, 09:34 PM

"YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWCH !! WHO THE **** WEARS ****ING METAL ON THEIR FACE!!?!?"

^_^.you seriously think i wear this face mask only to look cool? wow, getting to smack you, let you hurt yourself, and get you to stop talking to me in two minutes. i'm pretty amazed of myself sometimes."

*GO-NG*
"note to self: get better groin protection"

"always have a back door to answer your problems http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif"

*SMACK!!*

"OMG, did you just hit me again!?"

"yeah, so?"

"are you starting something?"

"oh, yes i am! lets take this outside!!"

"we already are outside!"
"DIIIIIEEE!!!"

"again? seriously, how many times do you do that?"

"i ussually dont say it out loud. this is the first time i guess."

"okay, WHY do you do that?"

"cause you smacked me!"

"you smacked me! and i hurt my hand when i smacked you!"

"i love my face mask ^_^"

"why do you even where that thing? cause it makes you special? seriously, youre all like 'ooo, i'm evil. look at me and my face mask of doom!' please go join the other millions of sephiroth wanabees out there."
"i'm sorry, were you saying something?"

"AARGH!!"

"wow, you sure do say 'blah' a lot."

"just don't talk to me!"

"fine."

"hey! that didnt turn out as a blah to you! have you just been ignoring me!?"

"this is my friend nasca!"

*ryukers somwhere*
*comes out with nasca*

"hey there isnt real drinks here!"

"bye!"

*ryukers back, leaving a pissed of hikande and nasca atop a building*

^_^

White_Knight
Dec 17, 2003, 10:30 PM
after having arived a little late to the party Shi and Kori decieded to try nd find a more livelyer place to go to but don't have much of and idea as to where to go and are just aimlessly wondering the streets in search of the best place to go on christmas eve.
"jeez this is boring I wonder where all the people at granz's went to I thought there was supposed to be a party." Kori says finaly.
"Yeah I guess but we could always find something else to do."
"Like what?"
"I don't know it was just a segestion."
"Yeah thats a big help."
"Well don't get pissed at me I didn't even want to go to the party Iwas content where I was."
"Don't get like that with me."
"Like what?"
"guugh nevemind."
"whatever."

KaFKa
Dec 17, 2003, 10:42 PM
lol, that was amazingly funny -z...

Deathscythealpha
Dec 18, 2003, 02:11 PM
Having finally got everyone at the party totally plastered on punch, Deuce decided that stumbling around would be a good idea. He was still spinning (still no one was joining in) and was happily humming a tune to himself.

"Everybodies do's the conga's!" he shouted out, slurring his words aswell. And with everyone in the state they were in, they all joined the conga line, all happily 'la la la-ing' the music. First they paraded around the flat, then out the front door. Then some wise guy thought it would be funny to cast ryuker on the line...

BOC
Dec 18, 2003, 03:28 PM
boc and garanz2 sat silently atop garanz, as the giant machine took off through ragol's atomsphere again. Both RAcast's both looked a little worse for wear. already boc's festive paint job was beginning to crack and peal. he was beginning to look like cheesy christmas wrapping paper that had been dipped in water...... then smeared over a giant android.

garanz2 was still feeling the effects of zi's 'house of mucho pain', as he had dubbed it.

both sat silent, boc clutching the empty santa sack. There mission was complete, christmas, for the most part, had been saved.

the rappy drawn garanz pulled up to pioneer central hospital. Boc hopped off, setting the rappies loose.

garanz2 jumped off his bigger bro, strolling up to boc. "i swear, if i never have to deliver another giant bottle of tequila to that mutant worm thing, i'll die a happy robot." he said wearily.

Boc shuddered. "lets just not mention the whole dragon thing. i'm in the process of deleting it from memory as we speak." he replied, just as wearily.

"the what now?" garanz2 responded, having already deleted the bad memory.

"nevermind, lets just give santa back his crap and head back to your party. i reckon we've earned ourselfs quite a number of cool refreshing oils." boc said, as the two stepped into the hospital.
in the hospital room, an old hobo lay curled up in the corner. he was passed out. in one arm he clutched an empty jar of industrial sized mayo. in the other an empty bottle of rubbing alcohol that he had 'stumbled' across.

Santa sat perched up in his bed, a black evil looking rappy hanging on his every word. Santa was so wrapped up in his conversation with the fowl bird (god boc, you have sunk to a new level), he didn't hear the clanking of two droids at his door.

"....so you see del, i pull the same stunt every year, let myself get injured by a couple of dumbasses, then tell them they have to save christmas. works like a charm everytime. the beauty is that nobody suspects the jolly fatman in the red suit!" santa said, laughing a manic-like ho ho ho.

"that is indeed a dastardly evil plan of dr evil preportions santa. we should try and take over pioneer 2 together." del said.

Boc threw the door back harshly, as he and garanz stepped in. "you.....twisted.....old....coca-cola...creation!" garanz2 uttered meanacingly, pounding his fist into his other hand.

santa reeled back in his bed. "ho ho ho, er, yeah, it was a joke, come on, santa always has his eye on you..... er.... yeah, so i wouldn't say something like that, if i didn't know you where there, and er, you can't hurt pere noel- *mumph*" the jolly fat man was cut short, as boc proceeded to shove the green santa sack into his mouth.

Garanz then took the librity to shove the christmas list they had retained, up santas big jolly *snip*(edit: don't wanna upset the kids http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif )

boc snapped the intoxicated gerry up in his arms. "come on del, gerry, lets go get polluted at garanz's party." he said.

they walked out the door, leaving santa to retreive the list and stroke their names from it. the bad boys http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

Garanz2
Dec 19, 2003, 10:38 AM
Garanz trundled down the street towards Garanz2's apartment, mounted by no less than two droids and a black rappy.

"Hey BOC, don't you think you were a little too hard on the fat bringer 'o' gifts?"

"Maybe. Should we go back and apologise?"

Garanz, still trundling merrily through the snow, asked; "What do you think, Del?"

"Personally I wouldn't bother. Yes, I am an evil being, and yes, I love santa, but sitting there listening to what he just said makes me want to go on a killing spree. I mean, I thought I knew evil, but killing a few hundred people, plotting to take over a planet, and so on, are nothing to what that fat lard ball was planning! I mean, nothing short of an apocalypse would ever destroy christmas, but when the fat man gets lazy and starts pissing off kids, that is evil!"

"But I blew him up with my rocket launchers, along with his flying mini scooter. And I left a bomb in the medical room."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Umm...Garanz..."

"What is it, little bro'?"

"You're an idiot."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"YAY!"

Logical2u
Dec 19, 2003, 11:08 AM
*SNOOOREE!!! SNNNOOORRRREE!!!!!!....SNNNNICKK! HACK!*

"Ahh, wha in the hell?"

Logical2u snapped awake in his van, with a piece of steering wheel leather stuck up his nose. Everyone in the van before had left. And Logical2u had fallen asleep after drinking oil.

And....

BOC is at the hospital (wasn't he barred from there after the last time? Was running through Logical2u's head). And a D-Cell Lifeform too. And everyone wants a D-cell lifeform! Suddenly, Logical2u forgot his mission, and Mailed the Guild.

"Get the suit."

"*SNOORE!*"

"Damnit, L.Soldier! Wake up!"

"*SSNNNOOORREE!!!!!*"

"I freakin hate it when I have to do everythin myself."
---
LATER, AT THE GUILD!

"Welll..."
A pause.

"WAKE THE HELL UP! WE'VE GOTTA MAKE SOME MONEY! GET THEM D-CELLUAR SUB LIFEFORMS!"

"*SNOORE!*"

So, Logical2u reached into a large cupboard and pulled out a large RAcast armor.

Logical2u pulled open the back, and stepped into the armor. The moment he was inside, the small sensors around the hands, feet, Fingers, legs, arms, and eyes attached and the back sealed until a specific command was issued.

The RAcast armor, in case you were wondering, was painted in a silver and orange style.

Logical2u (with his pack) equipped his Ano Rifle and it appeared in the suit's hands.

As Logical2u tried moving the suit for the first time in years, he immediately fell over, awakening everyone in the guild house. Which at the moment was only L.Soldier, who immediatly tried to slice Logical2u's RAcast armor (Which, we will hence forth call L.ArdoMech)

Needless to say, armor is probably less dense then photons. and uh,, shall we say the head of L.ArdoMech came off. Luckily Logical2u had ducked. Then he swore.
And L.Soldier fainted at the sight of a human head popping out from a decapitated RAcast.

So, Logical2u rushed to BOC...

-Z
Dec 20, 2003, 07:39 PM
the hobo with the mayo stirred a bit as the duel hospital doors slid open. his eyes slowly opened to see a pair of black cloggs with light blue bottoms before him.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!! MOMMY, NO MORE EVIL FONEWMS!!"

"Hello Gerry."

"I SWEAR I WASNT GONNA TAKE ANYTHING, PLEASE DONT SLIT MY STOMACH!!"

"relax."

"h-huh? you're not gonna kill me?"

"well, there are too many witnesses around for that. i dont wanna have to go and have to kill all of em. but anyways, i finished droid-proofing my place, and i figured... maybe... i should give a preasent? well guess what, you're the luck recepient!"

"Really? Wow! that sure is nice of you! what am i getting?"

"something i feel you need the most. a lesson in self defense."

"come to think of it, i could defend my mayo a little better..."

"alright, i'll meet you every sunday. are you ready for your first lesson?"

"i sure am!"

"alright. lesson number 1. how to use a monomate when needed!" ^_^

"O_O"

*SHING!*

"*sigh* well, good thing we're in a medical center -_-."

BOC
Dec 21, 2003, 10:46 AM
Garanz2 kicked open the door to his place, storming in, with boc and dell in tow.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOTS OF ALL AGES, LIKES GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!" he yelled, throwing his arms in the air, awaiting a rapturous cheer.

"....boc, what the hell happened my party?" garanz2 said.

del plodded through the sea of beer cans that littered garanz's floor, spotting a piece of paper with something scrawled on it. "there a note of some form here." he said.

Garanz picked the note up, staring blankly at it. "its just a bunch of squiggles for crying out loud!"

Boc snatched the note from garanz2's giant paw. "hmmmmm, its an ancient corllian dialect." boc revealed.

"wow, really?"

"no! its somebody trying to write while drunk. nearest i can make out it says: 'gone conga-ing.'" the festive droid announced.

"does it say where?"

"errr, follow the big pillar of light. p.s. somebody clogged up your toilet and drank all your oil." boc concluded.

"pillar of light?" del mused.

"maybe they mean that telepipe out in the middle of the street." garanz2 said motioning out the door. "but i'll be damned if im following them. these things always lead to trouble."

"oh come on, we can't leave are buddies to stumble about the caves drunk." boc said.

"well you could, we could go watch, it would be funny watching them fall into the lava." del added.

Boc walked over to an empty bowl that lay on a table. he picked it up and sniffed inside. he then realised that droids don't have the ability to smell, and ran a scan of the small drop of liquid left inside.

"hmmmm, its as i feared." boc said.

"what? what is it?"

"deuce's special punch."

"by the sweet and holy light, not the special punch! they'll all be totally bluttered!"

Boc thrust a single finger into the air. "this is a job for........"

"dont say it, dont bloody say it..." garanz muttered to himself.

"MY INTOXICATION CURETM!" boc yelled.

"no boc! god please no! have you ever heard the phrase that the 'cure is worse than the disease'? its a scorched earth approach to curing drunkedness!" garanz2 pleaded.

But it was to late, the towering rust-bucket was already in the kitchen, brewing his intoxication cure.
Boc walked up to the sink to mix up his intoxication cureTM - 'Guaranteed to sober you up in under 59.998 seconds'

The recipe:
One part Trimate
Two parts Antidote
Three parts motor oil
A yolk of a rappy egg.

Directions:
Shove it all in a blender for 2 minutes and remember to replace the lid. Pour into a glass. avoid smelling, tasting or even looking at the mixture.
Best served chilled.

boc strolled out of the kitchen holding a large vat of the bubbling greenish/brown mixture. "ok, lets go find the errant party-goers!" he cried.

"is it just me, or does it seem that every group fic we feature in, we are always looking for someone or something?" garanz2 whispered under his breath.

"whats that?" boc questioned.

"nothing, lets just go."

just then garanz's far wall exploded inward in a shower of bricks.

One clanked of boc's head. "dammit, whoes trying to kill us now?!?"

the unmistakable sound of a Racast's feet clunking could be heard through the smoking hole.

Garanz2 raised his gun in preparation of the attacker to show himself.

out of the smoke, a white and orange RAcast emerged. but....it had......a human head...?

"logical?" boc said stunned.

"thats l.ardomech to you!"

things had just gotten hairy.

Deathscythealpha
Dec 21, 2003, 03:25 PM
"Errgghh" groaned Deuce. The Caves werent so nice when you were drunk and lying on the floor. Then aagin, they werent that nice before. Somehow they had conga-ered (he muled that plural over in his head for awhile before giving up on trying to find the real one) through the first area of the Caves just fine, the A.Beasts to confused to fight them, but when they got to the second area they started to have problems with the switches. At the moment he could hear a large group of party goers argueing over who should be conga-ring (damn plurals) on whihc switch when.

Then there was a roar.

"Oh for god sake. Im to drunk to fight, bugger off you stupid Nano Dragon"

The Dragon looked at the prone body with bemusement, then roared again. Deuce hated persistant monsters.

"Ok then, youve asked for it, feel the wraith of Deuce!" he stood up and quickly grabbed his Varista from the holster on his hip. A shot was fired and then there was dead silence. The Nano Dragon looked at Deuce with a cock headed, puppy dog expression.

"Yes. I have just shot myself in the foot. Im going to run around screaming now" and he did. The Dragon just stood there watching and gave up. He hated pissed hunters.

White_Knight
Dec 21, 2003, 04:44 PM
"Hey where does that lead?" Said Kori spottingthe ryuker in the street.
"I don't know should we take a look?"
"I guess so."
"It could go anywhere you know liek to the Ruins or something."
"I know but I feel safe with you here."
"Thats nice to know."
"But you always knew that."
"Yeah but I like to here you say it with your sweat voice."
"Your almost to sweat for your own good."
"I know." At roughly that time they see the RAcast thing break through the wall to Granz's appartement as well as seeing Granz and BOC.
"We should help them before we go exploring."
"Yep." With that they go to help Granz and BOC.

BOC
Dec 22, 2003, 02:47 PM
"merry christmas rust-bot!" l.ardomech laughed, raising his gun. "like my new suit?"

"my god, logical, YOU MONSTER!!!" boc screamed.

"what? oh come on, now need for name calling just because i blew garanz2's wall up, im not the first to do it!"

"your wearing RAcast skin!!" Boc said, poking l.ardomech/logical in his metallic chest.

"so?" the confused RAmar-cum-Racast said confused.

"well, wouldn't you find it replusive if a droid skinned one of you meatbags and worse your pink flesh like some cheap coat?" garanz2 said.

"that would be sick! but thats not what im here for! im here for the d-celluar life form!" he said, raising his weapon once again.

"it may look and taste funny, but i dont think boc's intoxication cure can be classed as d-celluar." garanz2 added.

"i mean that dam del rappy! hand him over! he'll make a good christmas pressie for some d-cell obsessed lab-boy." l.ardomech said.

"let me peck his eyes out!" del said, trying to squirm free froms boc iron (rusted iron) grip.

"no del, hush!" boc whispered.

"alright, just one of his eyes."

"NO"

"come on, it can be my christmas pressie from you boc." the demon bird said.

"errrr, logical, er, l.ardomech, whatever your calling yourself, can't you give del a break? it is christmas after all?" garanz2 said, trying to reason with the mechanical endowed ranger.

Logical rolled his artifical eyes. "well....."

del watched as logical's shiny artifical eyes glisened in the glow of garanz's christmas lights. the temptation was just to much.

"..... i suppose i could give him a break until ne-"

"SQUACK!!!" (its mr cadbury's parrot)

del broke free from boc and launched himself at logical, knocking him to the ground. del started to peck at l.ardomech's chest plate. using his new found RAcast strength l.ardomech, flung del off him.

"ok, now im gonna bloody well eat that dam bird! hes gonna be my christmas dinner!" l.ardomech screamed, beginning to take pot shots at the black rappy.

Boc, garanz and del dived for cover. Boc pulled out his trusty yasminkov700V, festively decorated with tinsel. "dammit garanz, i dont wanna shoot logical!" boc said, narrowly avoiding a shot that flew over his head.

"because hes your friend?"

"no because i bet vodka i could go the entire christmas fic without shooting someone."

suddenly a voice pierced the air. "RISING DARK DRAGON FLAME!" An unknowm black and red clad HUmar struck l.ardomech harshly, sending the heavily armoured RAmar crashing through another wall.

He went to stand up, but then collapsed, as his RAcast suit conked out. "dammit.... broken ....suit ...to....heavy..... to.... stand....." he said melodramatically before passing out.

a computerised voice emitted from logical's suit. "auot-repair engaged: suit re-activation in 6 beats."

boc and garanz walked up to logical. "you have an auto-repair function? you jammy bastard logical! i dont have a auto-repair!" boc said, rather jealous.

"well, what do you expect, you are an older model garanz said."

Boc shot garanz an angry look.

the red and black HUmar, flanked by a FOnewearl wearing blue approached the fallen figure. "what'll we do with this party crasher?" he said.

"lets leave him, we have a bunch of alcoholic party-goers to find. thanks for the help by the way....?" Boc said.

"Shi, and this is Kori" the humar indicated.

"pleasure to met you. hey, wanna help track down our buddies and force feed them some of boc's demonic intoxication cure??"

"uh.....sure, why not." Kori said.

"great! lets rock!" boc boomed, scooping del under one arm and his cure in the other, tramping off to the open telepipe.

Shi and Kori shot the festive droid worried looks as he pranced off into the pipe.

"dont worry, he may look and sound crazy, but hes...uh..... im sure i had some point." garanz said. "lets just get going before logical here wakes and tries to shove christmas trees up our asses." garanz finished, leading the two new companions into the open pipe.

-Z
Dec 22, 2003, 05:24 PM
"no, No, NO! how can you defend yourself if you cant even use a simple monomate!"

"please, no more! that's enough practice for today!"

"we're gonna try this till we get it right"

"you're enjoying this, arn't you?"

*SHING!!* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

"here's another 10 meseta miss. my regards to the nurses who patch this man up so well."

"of course!" ... "okay, he's done!"

"what!? all that happened was there was a closeup of your face and-"

"please leave my mayo and i alone in peace for today!"

"-_^. alright, thats just wrong."

"dont you have a party to go to or something?"

"alright, we're done for today. practice with that monomate. i'm gonna do that thing where i walk out the door, and dissapear in a breif whisk of the snow carried in the wind now. i have a party to attend."

*breaks out electric guitar* ^_^

"hey, i thought fonewms couldnt use crazy tunes..."

*SHING!*

BOC
Dec 23, 2003, 04:34 PM
mmmmmmm, nothing like torturing old hobos to get oneself in the christmas spirit eh? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

we should try and finish this one up before tomorrow. because lets face it, by christmas day, everyone will have lost interest.

let me just take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy holiday! and dont worry, even though santa was assualted, he'll be back delievering your lumps of coal as quick as ye blink! (looks in logical's direction)

PEACE!!!

+ MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
the hunt for the drunken party-goers was going quite well so far. with the aid of Shi and Kori, Boc garanz and Del had managed to track down about half of the drunks.

Once a drunk was found, it was only a matter of holding them down and forcing them to chug Boc's special intoxication cure. then 59.998 seconds later they would be cured, though they would have the taste of a dead skunk-rappy in their mouth.

The group of anti-intoxication heros enter the next area of the caves. a strange sight lay before them. a crusty looking RAmar was hobbling around aimlessly, screaming, while a nano dragon just starred at him with a confused expression.

"Boc...." garanz said leaning towards his towering friend.

"yes Garanz?"

"i think we just found deuce." garanz said pointing towards deuce, as he tripped over himself, and started mumbling something about 'stupid gravity'.

"YO DEUCE! want some of boc's special intoxication cure?" Shi yelled towards the drunken figure.

"WHAT?!? i think id rather fall head first into this lava pit!" deuce slurred out.

"that can be arranged." del said evilly.

Deuce struggled to focus his eyes on the dark rappy. "eeeekkk! its a fowl demon bird!" he pulled out his trusty virista. "DIE CREAUTRE OF PURE BADNESS!" deuce fired another shot.

The gang of hunters stood motionless. Boc looked at garanz. garanz looked at boc. the both looked at deuce.

"i may have just shot myself in my other foot." he said cooly, before he began yelling and resuming his crazy dancing and shouting 'sweet mother of jesus that hurts!'

"errrr, garanz, Shi, hold him down." Boc said nervously.

Deathscythealpha
Dec 24, 2003, 12:09 PM
Deuce was forced to drink the Intoxication Cure and soon sobered up. It wasnt long after that that all the other drunkards were rounded up and 'cured'. A quick telepipe later and everyone was back at Garanz2 house, feeling very embaressed but still joining in with all the Chritmas cheer.

"So you shoved the list up his..." Deuce began as he sat in the kitchen bandaging up his feet. He was cut off from finishing the last word by Garanz2 and Boc both saying in unison; "Yeah, well he deserved it".

"Well, atleast you had already delivered my present. Ive been good all year (unless drinking stupid amounts of alcohol is a bad thing). Now where's that pin the tale on the Booma" he said, then hobbled off to enjoy the end of the party.

----------
HAPPY CHRISTMAS FAN WORKS! Hope you all enjoy the day, and get all the presents you asked for.

BOC
Dec 24, 2003, 06:42 PM
epilogue

Everybody began to leave the party. They had fully enjoyed themselves, the only bad memory of the evening the foul aftertaste of Boc's demonic intoxication cure. That, and Deuce accidently pinning the booma tail on zi's ass.

Somehow Garanz had managed to convince Boc to stay and help clean up. "well garanz, a party full of drunks, two walls destroyed, one dead doctor, christmas saved, santa and logical both assaulted and a shit load of oil drunk. overall id say one hell of a party." boc said while picking up a large chunk of debris.

"hmmmm, your right, but the death toll wasn't as high as usual." garanz replied.

"yeah, well it is christmas, can't have those good people at pioneer morgue working overtime can we?" Boc replied.

Just then, a huge black HUcast bust through garanz's front door. His crimson red eyes where larger and more giddier than usual. it was Vodka.

"well, well, well, if it isn't the metallic scrooge himself." garanz said.

"My friends! My optics have been open! i was visited by three ghostly programs last night, that taught me the true meaning of christmas!!"

Boc and Garanz just looked silently at each other. "so, you found out the true meaning?"

"yes! lets celebrate!" the enthusatic dark droid yelped.

"errrrr, thing is the party is over, and this is the end of the fic." boc replied.

"really?"

"yep."

"bollocks."

a long silence filled the room.

"so what do we do now?" garanz said.

"i dunno, suppose sit around and get drunk on motor oil until the easter fic...."

THE END - Merry Christmas!

once again a pleasure working with all u talented young ficcers! and u talented old ficcers! happy holidays!

PEACE!!!

+MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!