PDA

View Full Version : Ships

philip
Dec 1, 2003, 02:03 AM
Is there any ship with more nice players then jerks? Everyone say itskinnda only jerks on Antares 8 and i want to play on a great ship my first time. Is the EU ships nice? And what ship should i start play on?

RFB
Dec 1, 2003, 05:25 AM
Tips and tricks:
1-Avoid LIKE HELL Vega Blocks 1&2 and depending on your judgement, Antares block 8. It's supposed to be the PSOW offical block, and sometimes there are PSOW teams, but it's been invaded by jerks, assholes, etc. If you go to Antares 8, try to avoid Lobby1, and watch out what team you join.

2-The best thing you can do is navigate trough ships looking for open games and meet up people. Once you become a bunch of friends that usually, almost daily play together, pick up a ship and block far away from every sign of civilization and stupidity, and spend a friggin' nice time with that bunch of people.

Shake
Dec 1, 2003, 08:41 AM
Not too long ago people seemed to have migrated from the more popular ships to random ones. Just try to find a strange server and politely join a game or two.

philip
Dec 2, 2003, 09:18 AM
okey then il try on diffrent ships until i find some nice players.

On the PC demo it was many cheatrs and all that but everyone was nice really. Is it like that on GC to? I mean all the cheaters is nice. Or alot of them.