PDA

View Full Version : Server mant tomorrow

-STE-
Dec 1, 2003, 06:31 AM
News of temporary server maintenance > You do server maintenance to the below-mentioned time zone. December 2nd (fire) 14: 00? 16: 00 maintenance servers: All server In note maintenance you cannot play the online game. Please do not connect to network in the above-mentioned time zone. When it continued the game to maintenance start time, connection to network is cut off automatically. Before the maintenance starting to end the game once, for the second time to connect after the maintenance ending try please.

RFB
Dec 1, 2003, 06:41 AM
Ok, so can we supposse that ST will upload Ep2 ch mode tomorrow?

And by the way, does anyone have a spare english grammar book to give to ST? christ, I dont understand why dont they let ST of America translate the text of the server maintenances.

-STE-
Dec 1, 2003, 06:59 AM
I translated with babelfish and no no ep2 cmode tomorrow.

RFB
Dec 1, 2003, 07:05 AM
oh LOL ok, it seemed like something written by ST... it's not the first time I see that kind of "Senselesss english" regarding PSO and ST, so I thought it was an official new.

LordMe
Dec 1, 2003, 07:06 AM
where's it gonna be?

Jack
Dec 1, 2003, 07:08 AM
All servers. So, hurrah - EU gets something at the same time!

Superguppie
Dec 1, 2003, 07:41 AM
On 2003-12-01 04:08, Jack wrote:
All servers. So, hurrah - EU gets something at the same time!

Yeah, like anti-cheat code that goes out of control...

But seriously, the last few maintenances have been on all servers, and EU is still waiting for a full set of online quests. So whatever it is, it'll probably be for the Ep3 stuff and Ep1&2 will probably just stay what it is (again)

And I just pulled this (which should be the same message translated properly) from the EU portal:

"Essential network maintenance is planned for 02/12/03 05.00 to 07.00. This may affect some players ability to access the game servers."

Times are GMT I think...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Superguppie on 2003-12-01 04:45 ]</font>

Jack
Dec 1, 2003, 09:15 AM
Yeah, those times are GMT.