PDA

View Full Version : self-accomplishment

unknown2226
Dec 1, 2003, 03:40 PM
I play online, and I am legit. I usually hang around Altair and Deneb but every now and then I go to Vega and Antares. Playing online is good and all but because of massive duping the whole "look I found this great rare" experience is gone. I got lucky and found a Psycho wand a while back, and I hate that when I join a game the people are like "yeah right your legit" all because I carry a psycho wand, it makes me feel like not even using the psycho wand anymore.....

Recently I have gone off hunting for a Red Sword, with my redria character, and after that I was planing on starting to look for the parts of a lavis canon, but all of this is now to be done for self-accomplishment because people nowadays think "Oh its a good rare MUST be dupe".....But I don't care what they think, I learned to just ignore people and since me and my friends have been playing for a while and helping me do quest to get some rares they know its all legit.

BTW odds for Red Sword are 1/1000 Melqueeks I hear, I killed 600 of those greedy Melqueeks and all I got so far is a PHOTON DROP :/ If anyone wants to play and help me do Ice Spinner runs they are more than welcomed to join, just post here saying if you want to help and I'll contact you to meet up....I am online right now.

Skorpius
Dec 1, 2003, 04:19 PM
meh, the rare finding experience isnt gone. just play with people you know and trust or something like that. i found yas9kM and im still hyped about it =D
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2003-12-01 16:12 ]</font>

heyf00L
Dec 1, 2003, 04:25 PM
I know what you're saying. When I play with people I don't know they just automatically assume I'm not legit. It gets to me, but I try not to get too mad about it.
I just play with my friends. I know they're legit. They know I'm legit. So we just can have fun. Their's are the only opinions that matter to me.

Red_Death4052
Dec 1, 2003, 04:34 PM
Those are just the retards who think legit items have to suck. I'm trying to make a double cannon right now and i really dont care if someone thinks its a dupe. I will know is legit and thats enough for me. You dont need to prove ur item is legit to them. congrats on the p wand too.

trunkszero
Dec 1, 2003, 04:49 PM
On 2003-12-01 13:34, Red_Death4052 wrote:
Those are just the retards who think legit items have to suck. I'm trying to make a double cannon right now and i really dont care if someone thinks its a dupe. I will know is legit and thats enough for me. You dont need to prove ur item is legit to them. congrats on the p wand too.

exactly, if they have a problem with you, just ignore them and play with people worth playing with, hell if i was online i'd play with you

Squeege
Dec 1, 2003, 06:39 PM
I really hate those people. They think your not legit just because they can't get any good items.

Selatein
Dec 1, 2003, 08:04 PM
On 2003-12-01 13:34, Red_Death4052 wrote:

Good Point. I do hope to get online soon (YAY!) And I'm currently working on finding the Psycho Wand (Purplenum, Mil Lily), the Agito 1975 (Mil Lily, Whitill... Yea, I got lots of piping to do...), and either the ChainsawD or the Red Sword (Skyly, Vulmer and Govulmer respectively). I think that People will flame me for being illegit, but I don't care. I'm here to enjoy the game, not to flame people for unfounded and unproved facts.