PDA

View Full Version : Want Egg Blaster

Ducas_Fry
Apr 7, 2001, 05:40 AM
ok i have a short list of have and only one want (and hopefully some nice carring soul will help me out)
Have:
DB'S SABER+3
DRAGON SLAYER
SLICER OF ASSASSIN
VARISTA+9
M&A60 VICE
CRUSH BULLET+7
CLUB OF LACONIUM+2
INVISIBLE GUARD
GOD/LEGS--
METOR SMASH+9

And all i want it an Egg Blaster.

AIM me at Pepsiman38 and leave a message with your e-mail and I will get back to you. Thank you in advance.

Ducas_Fry
Apr 7, 2001, 05:41 AM
forgot to say that i am willing to trade 3 or 4 items for the egg blaster

JayHale
Apr 7, 2001, 11:47 AM
I hate to burst your bublle Ducas_Fly but the weapon you seek is not real! Yes all of us have saw the Eggblaster in use, but it's still not real. Although the original intent of the blaster is unknown, it cant be found anywhere in the game, no one out there has a truly legit Eggblaster. This weapon was originally meant to be givin away by Sega, but some how GS'ers got a hold of the code and began duping it. Plus if you notice, you wont see anyone using the thing anymore, unless they used a certain technique to mask if from the servers. Don't trade for this, because you're going to be screwed.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: JayHale on 2001-04-07 11:40 ]</font>

Elveiss
Apr 7, 2001, 06:53 PM
WHAT DO U MEAN THE EGG BLASTER IS NOT REAL!!! I HAVE ONE!!! YES IT IS REAL IDIOT. IT'S EVEN IN THE OFFICIAL PSO STRATEGY GUIDE BUT WHAT THEY DON'T TELL YOU IS HOW TO GET IT!!!! But i found the key...You know how on sonic adventure one they call robotknik egg man...WELL THE WAY TO GET IT IS TO BEAT THE SONIC ADVENTURE 2 TRIAL WITH AN A CLASS AND YOU'LL FIND IT IN YOUR INVENTORY OR BANK...I FORGOT WHICH ONE BUT I GARENTEE IT'S REAL. It is robotknicks weapon of deadly skill. P.S. it is the only weapon that can be grinded to +99 WITHOUT HACKS!!! If you really don't wanna go through the SA:2 TRIAL i can trade u for something, but you'd be better off doing the trial. what's five minutes.

JayHale
Apr 7, 2001, 08:20 PM
No, I'm not an idiot, and everyone will tell you so. Someone called SOA and they stated that the Eggblaster can not be obtained through outside saves, meaning that whole thing about the Class A ranking is just a rumor, and you never actually found your Eggblaster. If you don't believe me then don't take my word for it, and post on the General boards, and they'll tell you the same thing. Eggblasters aren't real, they're totally fake, ask everyone, there's even a post on the General boards about it, look!

Ducas_Fry
Apr 8, 2001, 12:59 AM
I just did some checking around the net (to other places with boards and such) and they seem to say that egg blaster was banned and removed from online play. that sucks. only is there a place where Sega it self says what stuff is banned?? and if so where??

Cube
Apr 8, 2001, 03:24 PM
heh, the eggblaster is real i play with it all the time offline...idiot. It cant be FAKE. What you meen is that its Duped. None of you know what your talking about. How do you know Sega had it and was gona release it as a prizE? Do you have proof? Nope. How do you know it wasent just stolen from a Japanese polayer and then introduced in the US? YOU DONT KNOW>