PDA

View Full Version : Skyly

FalhockOspri
Dec 1, 2003, 07:00 PM
I WANT A LAST SURVIVOR!!! I heard skyly pretty much trip over them, so i made a skyly HUmar, and now I am almost to Hard Mode. I read that Skyly seem to have fairly good luck finding Last Survivor from a Pal Rappy in the Hard Forest. Is this true! If so, reply to poll.

Sonic098
Dec 1, 2003, 07:10 PM
AI rappys appear in normal through very hard. Pal rappys are EP1 Ult.

joncushing
Dec 1, 2003, 07:12 PM
LOL as stated its AL RAPPY not PAL RAPPY, also you will be very happy when you find your first last survivor but eventually they will make you angry or cry when you get further and find your bank full of the crappy things LOL

VulpesMundi
Dec 1, 2003, 07:17 PM
Last Survivors drop like mad in Very Hard and Ultimate. But if you're set on finding one fast, four different rare enemies drop them in Hard. Ep1 Al Rappy, Ep1 Nar Lily, Ep2 Nar Lily, and Ep2 Hildeblue. Good luck.

FalhockOspri
Dec 1, 2003, 07:25 PM
lol, as soon as I clicked "Submit" it clicked in my head "Hey stupid, they're called Al Rappy" ha ha... thanks for the info... I plan to use distribute the Last Survivor among my friends, all of whom aren't Skyly, and want one... well, they gotta be better than the accursed Diska of Liberators that clog up my Redria's bank... thanks alot

Lord_Sloth
Dec 1, 2003, 07:39 PM
Just keep goin! If your Skyly you'll be swamped with 'em!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lord_Sloth on 2003-12-01 16:40 ]</font>

DarkSoldier
Dec 1, 2003, 08:13 PM
if you want one bad why wont you pipe for a AL RAPPY it may take a few hours but you'll find one soon.

Eihwaz
Dec 1, 2003, 08:26 PM
Yes, I believe I found mine from some random Hard Skyly Wolf...

Find one with Hit%, and you've got a sword beatable in terms of special attack only by a Chain Sawd with 20% Hit or more.

Even on Ult. Online. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

FalhockOspri
Dec 2, 2003, 07:36 PM
On 2003-12-01 17:13, DarkSoldier wrote:
if you want one bad why wont you pipe for a AL RAPPY it may take a few hours but you'll find one soon.

yeah, thats what I'm inquiring... and I have a question that has nothing to do with PSO... that .Hack sigh stuff... I saw an episode once, and they all talked, thats all they did, whine and talk, is there any action, if so, i wanna see it, it seems suspiciously like PSO from the first episode i saw

Callie
Dec 2, 2003, 09:04 PM
Go to Ruins please...I get alot there.

Genoa
Dec 3, 2003, 04:13 PM
I kringe when I see one. I have atleast 10 in my bank. I've probably sold another 10. I have one that has 40 hit. I would give to you but i'm not online.

-Luke-
Dec 4, 2003, 09:56 AM
Man, I recommend just training. In VH Ruins, I found 3 in the same room from Claws...I found 4 over several Temple runs, in total I have over 10, all except one with no percents...If you just train, you will get stronger, and eventually you will find tonnes of Last Survivors, its not worth the bother of specific searching...
Luke

Armok
Dec 4, 2003, 10:28 AM
I found one with 35 and one with 50 hit before nice weopon bit low on the atp for my liking though

JDA
Dec 4, 2003, 11:41 PM
Heh - I just found a 0/25/30/20/0 one from a grey box in ult F2 today. Thought it was great since the one I found in Temple ages ago has no %s http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

That is until I found a 40% native Chain Sawd from a Vulmer in Caves http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

First ever ult game as well...

LordMe
Dec 4, 2003, 11:42 PM
don't have a skyly so no!!!

lain2k3
Dec 5, 2003, 10:39 AM
On 2003-12-04 20:42, LordMe wrote:
don't have a skyly so no!!!

Please put us all at ease and dont post things like this. this post helps noone in any way.

and on topic, I have a skyly ramarl, and I was lucky enough not to find more than 3 on her way to ult.

FalhockOspri
Dec 5, 2003, 04:43 PM
I see... well, this is kind of on topic... I read that Dragon Slayers also seem quite common to Skyly, do you find alot of these, like the Last survivor? thank you in advance for replying

lain2k3
Dec 5, 2003, 08:25 PM
I dont find many of either with my skyly, but tthen I do try to aviod areas that have those as common drops.

dragon slayers are more common that last survivors though. at least in ult.