PDA

View Full Version : I did it! YES! But...what next?

Shake
Dec 2, 2003, 01:19 PM
I finally reached level 120 with my RAmar! It has been my goal with him for months. I aimed for the requirement of Secure Feet, and decided to make getting to 120 my goal with him.

Ahh, it feels great to accomplish stuff like this eh? I didn't think I would even like the Secure Feet about 3/4 into it, but I do.

What now, hmm...

Maybe I'll shoot for lv154 on my HUmar, or maybe getting my HUcast to lv100? Or maybe starting a new character? I have a FOmar I could use, but I never really get the urge to play him. What should I do?

I'm just interested to see what people would say. I'm curious lately.

polishedweasel
Dec 2, 2003, 02:09 PM
Why is this in Rants? How about you get a char to 200. yeah?

Mystil
Dec 2, 2003, 02:54 PM
Hehe..I think it's nice people create reasons to continue playing PSO. My goal is to get to 160 before the release of EpIII.

Shake
Dec 2, 2003, 08:36 PM
I must have hit the wrong forum. I move too fast sometimes, oh well.

200 eh? I proposed that idea to my friend, ERS. He laughed. If I am aiming that high, I'm going for 199, like ERS is. He doesn't want people thinking he used the code. I don't either.

Lord_Sloth
Dec 2, 2003, 09:14 PM
Level up your HuMar! They are the best!

rena-ko
Dec 3, 2003, 08:35 AM
anything above 150 is pointless.

aim at being able to kill any enemy efficiently even with crappy equipment.
bring all your chars to 150.

try to get into cmode for the heck of it (not for the sranks).

have fun

trypticon
Dec 3, 2003, 12:56 PM
Go for 200, because people will think you cheated in some manner even if you did stop at 199. The only opinion on your character that matters is your own. If you know you didn't cheat, that should be good enough for you and your own sense of accomplishment. Your friends online will know you didn't cheat anyway, and those would be the only other ones I can think of that would really matter to you in terms of you hitting the 200 mark. The others online don't matter, and it doesn't seem as if you are out to impress anybody you don't know anyway, so go with it.

With level 200 as a goal, you can expect the game to still be an interest for you during at least the next month and a half or two. Keep at it, you can get there and find some great rares along the way.

Shake
Dec 3, 2003, 07:03 PM
I think offline I'll try and work on my lower level characters, that way when they are ready for ultimate I can bring them in and play with the rest of them. Most of my friends are on ultimate, but my girlfriend is still in Vhard. She'll be in ult soon though, just 8 more levels!