PDA

View Full Version : Deathkiller's Fanfic ( it even goes into PSO v.2 ! )

Deathkiller
Apr 7, 2001, 08:17 AM
Alright... im a good writer, and i truley enjoy writing/ranting, but ive never even THOUGHT of the life of my PSO character outside of battle..

SO HERE IT GOES...

^_^ WISH ME LUCK I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IM GONNA GO WITH THIS!!!

So began a new day on the lovely pioneer 2, and so did begin a day for Deathkiller, he awoke in a flash, quite frightened. He had been dreaming in Binary
again, and he could have SWORN that he'd seen a 2! He rose sleepily up and noticed the still lump lying next to him in the sheets, he poked it and it
suddenly jumped. The sweet look of tired green eyes emerged from the sheets and a gentel drowsy voice asked "what time is it?"

Death answered,"Same time as ever, Nuku-chan, LATE!"

"oh great... im pretty shure that i am long over due for a good nights rest! Not to say last night wasnt bad..."

Both sleepily gathered up theire belongings, nuku began to comb her hair whilste death didnt bother with his and just fit on his triangular helmet, immediatley
tiny wires began to attach themselves to his central cortex and soon his senses felt the same on the outside of the helmet as they did inside, accept perfected.
He checked his wallet and remembered the pathetic battle he'd had last week.

-- Flashback

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE ALL DEAD! WE CAN'T BE THE ONLY 2 PEOPLE LEFT IN THIS HELL HOLE!

I'd Recomend putting your gun away and just getting ready to go into revive status! Both of you!

BUT OUR MONEY! YOU REALIZE HOW MANY MILLION MESETA I HAVE ON ME!

look im sorry! Theres nothing we can do! He's just too STRONG!

*SLAP*

--back to reality

Deathkiller turned to Nuku and gave her an inquisitive look, which of course she couldnt see, so he then attempted to cock his head to one side.

"ARMOR UP! WE'RE LONG OVER DUE FOR A TOUR OF DUTY!"

"Right right the guild..."

Deathkiller looked over to a corner where a large solid black mechanical suit was sitting, much larger than his actual 6 foot body size, he gently stepped into it
and the suit did the rest, completely covering his body.

"Its kind of funny, some people i talk to think that i spend my whole life inside of this huge armor! Oh well, leave it to them to imagine what they want...
heh... humans..."

"Death-KUN!" Nuku demanded, "LETS MOVE!"

Deathkiller checked his item rack and said "ok... ok... einie meinie miney HEAVENS PUNNISHER+15..."

The two set off, it was early morning but the sky seemed as dark as ever, giving the impression of night time over the whole area due to the pioneer 2's dome
being transparent.
Deathkiller recieved a signal from his good freind RAVE and soon he'd joined up with them.

"so how're you two holding up?" rave asked.

"Just dandy!" Nuku replied and batted her eyes, she then looked up to the now very tall deathkiller and said "you seem kinda... mad"

"Jelouse is more like it! Heh! You'll catch up with my skill soon enough! You brought that new handy device right!"

Death gave an unseen smile and toted his mighty... hand gun...

"I still say it looks like a video game controller!"

They neared the Guild after going up an elevator to the foor of a wide sky scrapper, the automatic door opened and a large party of force was seen inside

"GOOD GOD! WHAT ARE ALL THOSE FORCE DOING HERE!" Nuku shreiked

"OH LOOK It's little miss Nuku! How're you doing HUNTER!" one of the Force pointed and exclaiemd. Several other joined her in therie laughing.

the fact was that Nuku used to be a force, because she liked majic, but she found the clubs to be rather weak and couldnt find enough patience to level up and
utivilze swords or handguns for that matter, so instead she became a hunter and her majic was weakened but she was quite strong.

"FOWEOMEN SHOULD STAY THE CLASS THEY JOIN GIRL FREIND!" one voice said

Deathkiller, defending his girl freind, walked in front and looked at the mass. "I would suggest you cease your activities at once or else i may be forced to call
on security for innapropriate guild conduct." He said in his toughest robotic voice.

"OH LOOKIE! ITS A WEAK ANDROID! AND LET ME GUESS! SHE'S DATING YOU! HAHAAHAHAA! DONT MAKE ME LAUGH! THE TWO
OF YOU MAKE A GREAT COUPLE!"

"A COUPLE OF LOSERS THAT IS!"
The volleys of insults continued

Rave was even starting to get angry wathing his freinds get dissed like that, and he soon intruded "You people just get out of here!"

"we have a right to be here! All the forces from Bluefull on Pioneer 2 are going to gather together today for a great majical event!"

"What kind of event?" Deathkiller asked

"WE ARE GOING TO RESURECT THE DESTROYER DARK FALLZ AND FINISH HIM OFF ONCE AND FOR ALL! BLUEFULL WILL GO
DOWN IN THE HISTORY BOOKS!" the lead force declared

Deathkiller heard this and said "fine then, but a nice group of forces such as yourselves may need accompaniement and defense while in the RUINS all by
yourselves! Majic alone can't cut it! You'll need a strong meelee, as well as a navigator *points to himself*"

O_O O_O O_O O_O the force looked at him like he was joking. "This is a FORCE ONLY EVENT and you dont even know what MAJIC IS You FOOL!
RANGERS ARE WEAK!"

"Ill go to the principal myself if i must and request permission for accompanyment! When are you embarking!"

"IN 5 BEATS! AND YOU KNOW WHAT! ILL GO THE PRINCIPAL AND GET YOU A RESTRAINING ORDER!"

"not if i get there first!" Deathkiller said playfully and immediatley ran out the door and he activated the turbines on his legs and ran so fast he nearly ran over
8 people on the way to the principal's office telepad

He warped up and immediatley came face to face just as the other force matterialized beside him using some form of magic.

They both spoke at the same time making diferint demands and neither could be understood.

The principal nodded his head and looked up at them slowly then put his hand on his desk and lifted himself up. "now listen here the both of you! I'm a busy
man and i dont have TIME for dilly-dallying... Infact all i have to say is whichever one of you is in PINIKAL gets his or her way..." He then sat back down
withought even looking up at the two of them.

"PINIKAL!" The force said in a shocked manner, then she turned up and looked at deathkiller's symbol... oh it was pink all right... "THIS IS AN
OUTRAGE! WHY PINIKAL!!!"

"It's my lucky color" The principal responded. And he just left it at that.

O_o "WHAT THE... BUT... HE... RANGER... ME... FORCE... WE'RE GONNA... DARK FALLZ..."

The principal had had enough and he slowly pushed a button that warped them both back down to the guild.

"Ok guys! 5 beats are up! LETS ALL GO DOWN TO THE PLANET!"

The forces hooraad and then they all headed down whilste the one still had a rather stupified expression on her face.

"well since we're on the same assighnment it would seem that you and i should get to know eachother! My names Deathkiller *extending hand to shake* Im
a type 5 Cybernetic Android capable of mimiking humans in every way! "

"your NOTHING LIKE ANY OF US YOU DIRTY RANGER ANDROID! and i dont CARE what the PRINCIPAL SAYS! Im going to try to push as
FAR AHEAD OF YOU AS CAN BE DONE! PREPARE TO EAT MY DUST!!! and if you want to refer to me as ANYTHING you may just call me V.R.
XTC
" "Fine then VR... Ready to get a move on?" Death Responded

"LEts go" Nuku shouted and she and rave SKIPPED to the teleporter. Deathkiller followed quickly and VR XTC just ran for it to get ahead of them.

-----------END PART 1

----------HERE'S PART 2!!!!

a dark damp corridor came into view.

"ALRIGHT FORCE! SINGLE FILE! I need to get a head count so i dont lose any of you!" VR XTC exclaimed

Rave said that he would keep in touch using the personal card system and that Nuku and I would be on his wave lenghte at all times.

"QUITE THE TURNOUT we've had! Eh!? 15 Girls and 5 Boys! 20 Bluefull forces in all! Aren't we JUST GREAT! COULDA' BEEN 21" She said,
specifically referring to Nuku.

Deathkiller said nothing and just looked at his watch. "ok... 12 more beats and the satelite will come into distance, then i can start attacking the enemy, Rave...
Nuku... its up to you for now, ill back you up with the spread needle... MOVE IT!"

They charged in and deathkiller toted his heavy weapon, the 20 force were well ahead and suddenly withought warning Delsabers appeared from every
direction.

"LOOK OUT! DELSABERS!"

The force began to scatter and electricity, fire, and ice flew all about the room in huge flurries and the delsabers were blocking it, Nuku ran up to one that had
just let its guard down, ready to strike and then she slit its head off using the dragon's slayer. Rave pointed his lavis canon and took a swipe, decimating 3 at a
time. Several of the forces started thanking them. Suddenly yello needles began to fly in every direction and while some embeded themselves into the walls,
other hit home and stuck directly into the bodies of the delsabers, a mere 2 of them killing the delsaber instantly.

"somethings not right" Nuku said "there are WAY too many delsabers about here..."

The door opened and several forces flooded in, and soon the cries of more delsabers could be heard.

"ONLY delsabers?! This makes NO SINCE what-so-ever!" one force shouted.

"BRUNEN! ICICA! KEEP UP KEEP UP! WE NEED YOU TO CAST RESTA ON THE WOUNDED! WE DONT NEED Y O U ANDROID!" The
lead force continued to direct her now losing members as they attempted to take on more and more delsabers.

Deathkiller, of course, didnt even pay attention to the force leader, jumped in and finished off all the delsabers at once... "10 MORE BEATS"

They continued much like this from one room to the next, and finally they reached the 2nd level of the ruins, and continued on, nothing but delsabers upon
delsabers the entire way there.

Finally A gateway was reached going to the 3rd level, the leader now wanted to show some of her skills, she used some tri fluid and ran into the room telling
the others to "STAY BACK or DIE!" she then positioned her hands RYU-STYLE and fired a single fire ball which the delsaber she was aiming at easily
blocked, she tried it again and again and again. no effect what-so-ever. But that wasn't about to keep her from stopping. "COME ON! I AM VR X TC! YOU
WANT A PEICE OF MY POWER! YOU SUCK MY FIRE BALLS!"

The Delsabers were just about fed up with her and charged in for the kill, knocking her onto the ground with a gaping wound in her shoulder.

"AAARRGG! DIMATE! I NEED A DIMATE!"

Deathkillered shot the two over her dead while nuku and rave choped down the other two . Deathkiller injected a DIMATE into her shoulder and the healing
process began instantly. VR XTC got up, and withought even thanking anyone, just steped through the teleporter. The other forces followed as did rave and
nuku, deathkiller checked his watch quickly...

"you guys," he messaged "the satelites in range... it's time..."

The doors opened up revealing a large room full of rangom enemies to the stroy and the forces clamered in and began firing fire balls in every direction. but
none seemed to be doing much dammage. That was when suddenly death walked in acompanied by an UN ARMED nuku and Rave.

"THIS IS MAJIC USERS ONLY YOU FREAKS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

Nuku casted a defensive spell whilste rave casted an offensive spell. Deathkiller raised his odly shaped gun into the air and fired a round.

Time suddenly seemed to stand still as gigantic PURPLE WAVES of ELECTRICK DEATH began raining from the heavens, penetrating all obstacles ahead,
and the enemies fell over all at once, like a sack of potatoes getting hit by a sawwed off shotgun at point blank range.

And oh yeah... purple entrails DID fly everywhere.

"MY NEW WANT! EEEW! ITS SOAKED!!!" one force screamed.

Suddenly death noticed some movement behind a wall. He ran to it and saw none other than a red haired hunter lying half dead. He immediatley injected
trimate into him and gathered up his droped items to hand back to him. The hunter stood up with spikey glaring red hair. My name... Is kojiroh... who are
you?

.... KOJIROH...
.... DEATH!!!
>_> <_<

"BUDDY!"
"PAL!"

*yet another one of Death's freind enters the story*

"so what hapened to you, man?" Death asked

" I was trying to get through the doors when suddenly i heard DARK FALZ VOICE actually speak through the biological walls of the ruins, it was so
frightening i ducked, and luckily i hid cuz soon the room was crawling with monsters! You wouldnt belive it! He said something about the
NON-OMNIPOTENT INTELLIGENCES WANTING TO DESTROY HIM and and something about FORCES gathering at a single point to destroy him!
DO you know what that is abou-"
*Kojiroh noticed the large ammount of forces in the room* OH SO THATS WHY he kept summoning more and more DELSABERS to END THE LIVES
OF THE GROUPED FORCES! wow! Im supprised! Cuz he'd enchanted them to be MAJICALLY RESISTANT! How'd you take them out and get THIS
FAR!!?!"

Deathkiller turned and looked at the force leader an put his fists to his wate with half- bent arms in a "WELL WELL..." kind of way. He then said "Your the
Leader VR! why don't you tell the man!"

"well... we ... i.... I DID IT!... HAHAHAH! YES! ALL OF IT!"

"thats not true XTC and you know it!" one of the forces said

"YEAH IT WAS THAT COOL CYBORG!"

"I wanna be a cyborg! How do you become one?"

The forces started an UPROAR of responses to her statment and deathkiller just looked at her, secretly smiling behind his pointe bird-like shaped helmet.

"OK SO THE RANGER AND HIS STUPID HUNTER FREINDS GOT US THIS FAR! SO wHAT! LOOK! THERES THE TELEPORTER TO DARK
FALLZ! I ONLY WANTED FORES TO COME ALONG SO WE CAN DO THIS!"

"rave... Nuku... Kojiroh, I say we go and enjoy the show... HEH heh..."

"YAY! LETS DO IT!" Nuku happily screamed and EVERYBODY managed to cram into the teleporter, deathkiller (of course) standing out among all the
little heads/hats/bodies as an almost towering giant. The teleporter activated and a peacefull feild came into view.

Birds were chirping and the sond of a DOG barking was even heard. Butterflies filled the air and some took in these scene with peace and scerenity, some
inhaled the air, and some ghasped in AWE at the splender of it all. But Death, Nuku, Rave, and Kojiroh looked to the towering monument... and only could
think of the terror about to happen. And then soon, the ground turned into faces of the damned and the skies filled with furrying souls while dark energies
began to controll the monument as thousands of killing devices rose from the ground, several forces went down, others tried to fight off the defenses, death
pointed his gun in the air again...
-------------END OF PART 2

------FINAL PART

With the first pull of the trigger 20 rays fell down striking several of the spinner objects and immediatley the forces healed up and began to surrounf the
monument

"NOW!! USE THE MIGHTY MEGATON FORCE OF THE SPELL OF ETERNAL INCARCERATION!!!!"

The forces bored theire heads and put up a set of 2 bent fingers on theire right hand and began to chant something over and over again

Nuku: THEY'RE DEFENSLESS!

Kojiroh: "JUST KEEP FIGHTING THOSE BLASTED THINGS OFF!"

"ENAKIMA! DARK FALZ! ENAKIMA! DARK FALZ! EN NO VODO KUBASTA! DARK FALZ!"

the group chant continue and continued

but then something went horribly horribly wrong

A giant ring of energy forced itself outward fromt he monu ment and ancient symbols began to fly around on its surface, then emerged the rainbow-covered
figure of DARK FALZ TRUE FORM with bladed hands and wing-like extensions from its body

"NO! NO!" Xtc screamed "SOMETHINGS WRONG! DARK FALZ CAN FREE HIMSELF!"

"NO MORE AM I AFFECTED BY SUCH PRIMITIVE FORCES AS MAJIC! I AM MAJIC! I AM DARKNESS! I AM THE THING WHICH
CANNOT BE DEFEATED BY ANYTHING BUT MYSELF!"

Nuku had an idea

"I AM INDESTRUCTABLE TO ALL THINGS IN THIS UNIVERsE! I AM TRUE OMNIPOTENCE! AND NOW! YOU FOOLS! YOU ALL SHALL
DI-"

*KABLAM*

Deathkiller fired a round at darkfalz and it hit home " That's it chatty bi@$h! LETS SEE YOU HANDEL MY PURPLE RAYS OF DEATH!"

"YOU MAY HAVE THE MEANS TO DESTROY ME! BUT THEY ARE FAR TOO WEAK TO STOP ME IN TIME! DIE FOOLISH MACHIENE! "

*deathkiller narowly leapt out of Dark fallz blade's direction*

"YOU CANNOT RUN FOREVER!"

some forces began to cry and well up in fear
others were AWED by the power before them

VR XTC wasn't afriad, Nuku had just whispered in here ear... and she realized that that android would be of good use AFTER ALL...

She bolted to him at top speed her mag having trouble keeping up.

Deathkiller pulled out his mags and they generated a small sheild to deflect the now chaotic enegies shooting from dark falz. Several forces were struck down,
kojiroh began to shoot dark falz, and then Rave whped out his varista and gladly joined in

"OVER HERE MOTHA ****A' "
"COME AND GET US!"

Dark falz attention had been drained away

Deathkiller took the time to heal himself of what had to be healed and soon he notced that his gun was being grabed from his icy powerfull robotic grip.

"you CAN'T USE IT! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL IT!"

"JUST A SECOND! I WANT TO DO SOMETHING!!!!"

"LET HER HAVE IT DEATH" nuku exclaimed

"IM PUTTING MY TRUST IN YOU NUKU IF YOU KNOW WHAT SHE'S DOING!"

VR xtc hungrily looked at the gun and began to run her fingers along its creases, soon they began to glow as she rubbed it chanting as she went,
"Manahavari... Power of the ancients... power of the gods... grant this gun the power of the darkness for the time being... so that it may assist the light...."

And soon dark falz own energies from the rings around them began to collect onto the surface of the gun... she handed the glowing object back to him and
fainted, Rave picked her up and carried her off and Kojiroh and Nuku told everyone to GET DOWN IMMEDIATLEY!

Deathkiller saw the barrel of it was now surrounded with rainbow-like glowing rings...

he aimed it, not knowing the result... and then something came over his cerebral cortex, it was the energies within the gun and VR's Spell that made him do it.

"AND NOW! WICKED CREATURE!"

*dark fallz turned and saw the bright flaes coming from the android*

"HUMM!?!?!"

"YOU SHALL SUFFER THE OMNIPOTENT FORCE OF DIVINE PUNNISHMENT!!! NOW IS WHEN YOU REALIZE YOUR OWN
MORTALITY! AND YOUR TIME HAS COME! NO MORE SHALL YOU BE IMPRISONED! NOW YOU SHAL END!!!!!"

and with those last words the trigger was pulled and energies btoh from the sky and the gun itslef merged around darkfalz as his own energy ring suddenly
began to shatter and the people were gently lowered to the ground by an anti-grav charm. Deathkiller stood firm, his mags going BERZERK and he stared at
Dark falz, now Overwhelmed by energy as it all pressed inward into a tiny ball

his cries and screams of pain still resounding over the entire planet

"NO!! NO! I CANNOT DIE! IT IS NOT MY TIME! IT SHALL NEVER BE MY TIME!! NO!!! Nooo

noooo oh...

so... peacefull... is this....

eternal... rest... "

and with that the eenrgy sphere distorted and exploded in a bright earth shacking explosion, some type of power surrounded all the forces as well as Nuku
and the other hunters, soon the brightness died down and nothing but a crater was left standing where the once-mighty monument had stood. The local flora
and fauna returned to theire original state, an the entire planet's environment was altered by a force beyond any of the people there. Weather man, machine, or
both. The pioneer 2 suddenly heard the communications signals of the pioneer 1's crew. And the principals eyes welled with tears as he noticed a com pannel
light up with Rico's face, Everyone that had originally been absorbed by fallz mysteriosly had returned, and the force went on to be considered heroes in the
history books, Deathkiller was awarded a medalion ICON of HONOR by the principal of pioneer 1 and was equally rewarded by nuku... *cough* but
umn... we'll just leave that little "award" private to them... Anways... Deathkiller went on to become the first RA CAST married to a FoMarl and the operations
to colonize the planet went well under way. Deathkiller in a final public speech said that his new goal in life was not one of HUNTING pathetic monsters, and
that those things should be left to the little people who needed the job, he would be entering THE ARENA, and boy were his freinds ever exited about this.
AND SO BEGAN the Camper Killer PSO Fighting league, based on the camper killer order (CK) whose lead fighter and represenative was Deathkiller
-CK+...

But that's another story...

tell me what you thought of this one, and maybe... JUST MAYBE... you'll hear another

SO MAIL ME AT [email protected]

AND JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT!

you cans say "OH IT SUCKED" and ill just be happy to get a response form someone!

Thats it!!!

Hope you enjoyed the show as much as i enjoyed writing it! sorry i didnt spell check anything, just don't feel like it! Gives you the ORIGINAL feel heh!

SO THATS IT FOLKS! SHOWS OVER! POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE IF YA LIKE AND BE SHURE TO MAIL ME K?!

- posted by another user

WOW! Thats great. Keep writing. Man, everyone is writing Fanfics.

Anyway i don't to write fanfics i just like to read them.

Keep it coming.

(you could include me in your story, can't you?)
Don't stop HERE! Please

YOU DONT WANT ME TO STOP!!!

OK THEN! ILL EVEN INCLUDE YOU IN IT MAN!

-another user said:

this is getting quite good,, even though it kinda put forces down a bit in the beginning..

Sorry to put down the forces

YEEESH it took me forever to get back online so i could POST THIS!

EPILOUGE------ SECTION 1

It had been a few weeks since colonization of Ragol had begun, fighting arena's were being brought up, and new photon sciences were being created,
Deathkiller continued his days of training on monsters but most of the time he was in the small surrounding ships of the planet, he even gained enough mesta
to purchase one

It is now almost 2 months later after all this had happened: the new sport of the hunters force and rangers is COMBAT with eachother!

.... It was a normal day on the catwalk near the stores, a tekker stood begging for people to BRING HIM STUFF to identify as it was the only way he got
money, a lone android stepped out with a small green eyed, green haired, green clothed FoMarl next to him. Deathkiller was fully suited in his solid black
armor, and he turned to look at a lone figure staring READING a monitor as text flew by, a HIGHLY foccused expression on his face...

" Nawms! ." deathkiller shouted for his attention, "Nawms! if you don't HURRY UP we're not goign to be late to the arena! You can read those FANFICS
some other time! "

Nawms looked rather dissapointed, shrugged and stepped away to join Deathkiller and Nuku on the catwalk. They hurried to the teleporter.

The automatic voice came up "TO WHICH SHIP WOULD YOU LIKE TO TELEPORT?"

"CAMPER KILLER'S FIGHTING ARENA VESSEL" Nuku explaimed before Deathk could beat her to it, then suddenly they all ascended through a
transport chain linked to a ship, colored solic black with a GIANT (CK) on the side of it. When people now-a-days saw that ship they invisioned nothing but
wonderfulll no-holds-barred fighting extraveganzas!
They stepped into a room where 2 almost identical fighters were on a screen, accept one had red hair while the other had brown, were locked in DBs Saber
Combat.

"AND KOJIROH SEEMS TO BE WINNING OVER RAVE, BUT RAVE DOES HAVE MORE MONOMATE AND SHOULD HE DECIDE TO PUT
THAT INTO PLAY HE MAY JUST COME OUT ON TOP!"

"YES ACE, BUT ITS TRUE, MOST PEOPLE DO NOT USE MONOMATE, MUCH LESS EVEN KNOW THEY HAVE IT, AT LEVELS SUCH AS
HE!"

"YES BUT THEY ARE EVEN IN THE LEVELS OF DIOMATE!"

"I KNOW BUT... ARE WE ARGUING?"

"IM JUST SAYING Ol' CARROT TOP NEVER LOSES!"

"CARROT TOP!? YOU CALLED KOJIROH A CARROT TOP! ARE YOU COLOR BLIND THATS CLEARLY SOLID RED"

*a coffee mug with a CK on it was sloly planted down infront of the monitor with hot steaming oil inside of it.
"heh... lord alliance and ace... those camper killer leader/announcers really crack me up, that's why i hired them! So Nawms, you think your ready to show me
waht youcan do?" Deathkiller questioned.

"HAI DEATHKILLER-SENSE!"

"good Nawms... very good... Im glad to see you'vebeen improving since i took you under my wing, you might not be a ranger, but you sitll know what your
doing, your form, when i first saw you, it was TERRIFIC.

-flashback-

*in the forest*

"HEEEYAAAH" Nawms took a swing at a gigo boomba. Then another, his form , his presision, excellent, he'd obviosly read alot of books on the saber!

"Hey kid, i love that technique!"

"LOOK MAC, IM BUSY FIGHTING CAN'T YA See-... OH MY! DEATHKILLER! OH YOUR THE HERO DEATHKILLER, WHO DOTH SMITED
DARK FALLZ!!??"
"Yes... That is me! And you are someone who could use on of these! *hands Nawms a DBs Saber* "

"OH OH WHY THANK YOU KIND SIR!"

"Dont mention it!"

-- Return to real time --

Nawms looked around the cup to the monitor and his eyes filled with a feverant want=like light of the battle feild! He so wanted to be out there, in front of
those thousands of people, cheering wildly, and all just for him! HIM! He wanted to be the VICTOR! and since he'd last met deathkiller he'd leveled up 30
times! HE COULD TASTE the art of close combat..

"I WANT TO FIGHT NOW! RIGHT NOW!"

Actually nuku was going to take on VR XTC next, then i was thinking of doing a fight, but i havent found an opon...en...t...

*deathkiller put down his lubrican java*

"Nawms!"

"HAI DEATHKILLER-SAN?"

"YOU! YOU WILL BE MY OPONENT IN THE COMPETITION! ILL TAKE OFF MY GOD ARM, AND ILL USE MY PALLASH! THIS IS GOIGN
TO BE GREAT! JUST GREAT! I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO! HOW WELL IV'E TAUGHT YOU!"

Nawms was scared to DEATH by the jolly giant android "N-N-NOO W-WAY! I C-COULDNT!"

"Im not doing this AGAINST YOU it'll just be a fight for FUN! just FUN! and nothing more! You won't even get hurt i promise!"

*at that moment a siren went off and the ace (the announcer) suddenly explaimed "WHOO BOY HE'LL BE FEELING THAT ONE IN THE MORNING!"
"WELL IT LOOKS LIKE KOJIROH WAS PACKING A FRYING PAN! OOOUUUCH!! THATS GOTTA' HOIT!"

^_^ *death gave Nawms a happy expressionless expression*

"come Nawms lets go watch my girl freind and her ol' rival duke it out CAT-FIGHT style!

Nawms drug himself out of the room, pale as ever at the thought of being in a FAIR FIGHT with the GREATEST HERO of theire CIVILIZATION... well
for the time being anyway...

--- END SECTION 1
im enjoying this!!!

---- SECTION 2

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WE HAVE A TERRIFIC TURN OUT TODAY! WE HAVE THE FORCE VR X T C FIGHTING AGAINST THE
HUNTER NUKU CHAN BOTH WILL BE USING SWORD AND HAND TO HAND COMBAT! ROUND 1

The time was now...

"Well you were promissed it, and now your gonna get it! THE REMATCH between NUKU the foMarl and V R X T C the winner of the last fight!"

"YES AND LETS LOOK AT THE REPLAY OF JUST WHAT LOST NUKU THE FIGHT! *Ace presses face to tiny view screen*"

"uugh... ace... thats the 34th time now you've asked for a RE-PLAY... >_> "

"WOOHOOO!!! DID YOU SEE IT!?"

"see what?"

"JUST FOR A SECOND! I COULD HAVE SWORNE I SAW IT...!!!"

"saw WHAT?!"

*in the last fight, the combatants had accidentaly riped eachothers armors off and the called the fight due to human descency*

"*perverted look* hheeeheeee"

"ace you hentai get over it!"

"its GOOD to be an announcer! LETS HOPE WE GET THE SAME KINDA ACTION THIS FIGHT!"

"oh for the love of God... just FIGHT!"

*ding ding ding*

And the two fighters came clashing once again, this time it was a blade dance twisted around a phycho wand. Deathkiller waited patiently, silently hoping for
nuku to win and at lest re-gain her dignity. Then a comical thing happend, the phycho wand snapped in half due to the blade dance pushing against it so hard
for so long....

"AAAAH!! MY WAND!"

O_O "hugh!"

But that wasnt the end of it, the wand's majic soon began to be uncontrollable...

"NO! IT SHOULDNT HAVE SNAPPED IN HALF! THE WAND WAS SPECIFIACALLY CRAFTED TO IT'S SIZE AND WEIGHT SO THAT IT
COULD BE FAIRLY BALLANCED AND USABLE, NOW THAT IT'S BEEN RE-SIZED! OH GOD GET DOWN!"

The wand started to fly all over the ring, shooting multi colored energies and weird spells in every direction!

Several people in the stands got careemed by flying energies of this type and that, one unlucky RaCeasel was turned into a MAG!

The audience got up and started to evacuate the ring, with arms flaring children crying, and people just plain scared running for it.

"WHOAH! THAT IS NOT GOOD" Ace stupidly stated long after everyone realized it.

"WERE ALL GONNA DIE" lord alliance screamed as he grabed onto aces collar, then he realized who's collar he was grabbing onto and let go staring at his
hands as if an incurable virus had just infected them.

"THE SPELLS ARE OCURRING IN ORDER!"

"WHAT!"

"LOOK! IT JUST DID THAT ONE, AND NOW ITS DOING THAT ONE! (hey im an RA cast i dont know the orders of spells )

"WAIT A SECOND... THAT MEANS...
OH NO! ITS GOING TO DO A DEVIL TECH NEXT!"

*FRRRRRIIIING*

Everyone in the audience fell over...

Nuku and VR luckily both had scape dolls and revived themsleves in the ring, only to watch in horror as the now hovering wand began to spin around and
then turned itself into a slice of america cheese, then a cow, then a washing macheine, then a toilet, which flushed and shot out energy waves which turned
both VR and Nuku into AL RAPPYS... then the toilet turned into a lepruchan which quite rapidly shouted "CAN YOU NAME ME LUCKY CHARMS" and
then exploded into marshmellow shapes which hit the floor and melted through it like acid. THEN and ONLY THEN after everyone was standing there either
turned into something or dead on the floor with a little glowing SOS energy over them did the ANTI-FIRE sprinkler system come on... drowning
everything... a hunter wearing a set of sunglases with a now FLAMING afro on his head stepped into the ring and said "You know... i'd have to say that was
one WIERD @$$ FIGHT! Buuut... ITS NOT OVER YET! *points*

The two blue al rappys stood next to eachother and slowly looked at one another, and then they both pecked eachother at the same time and fell over playing
dead. About 2 beats later, they got up, looked at eachother, pecked, and then fell over again. someone finally cut off the sprinkler system and enough moon
atomizers were passed out for everybody, some then sat down again and stared at the two rappys, most just went home though... In the back offic a metalic
arm finally and very slowly yet still shaking lifted itself onto it's desk and deathkiller managed to pull imself up, still laughing so hard his ribs were hurting,
and then he looked over at the monitor with his girl freind and her nemesis as AL RAPPYs and just fell over again laughing unstopably.

WELL THAT WAS A HUMEROUSE INTERMISSION! Ill continue this some other time, if another character wants to fight one of the already introduced
characters (including me) in a very seriouse or PHUNNY situation! SO JUST POST A REPLY AND ILL PUT YOU IN IT! AIGHT!?

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Deathkiller on 2001-04-07 06:39 ]</font>

Breezblok
Apr 7, 2001, 10:17 AM
That is one SERIOUSLY long post, killer.....nice work, though.

Deathkiller
Apr 7, 2001, 10:28 AM
Nuku slowly woke up finding herself straped to several Ivs, she then looked up and saw Deathkiller's kind face, helmet taken off, staring down at her. "Are you alright?" he asked "They did a total G-nome restoration on you... heh"

Nuku finally rmemebered just what happened "AARRRRRG!!! I WASNT REALLY A RAG RAPY WAS I!?!" "no you werent..." "OH THANK GOD!"
"you were an AL rappy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif" With that nuku stood up on her medical bed and ripped out the IVs. "I DONT NEED THIS" she said and then she immediatley grabed death and hauled him out of the hospital. They started walking along the catwalk to theire apartment when suddenly the image of an RA cast looking out over the city caught his eye. He noticed the RA cast wasn't acting all that right, so he went over to investigate. "Are you alright, sir?"

"NO IM NOT ALL RIGHT! NOW STAY AWAY!"

"What do you plan to do?"

And with that the ra cast looked at him and pointed a varista at his head. "KABLAM" he said, then he pointed toward the ground below.

"NOW WA-WAIT HERE A SECOND! WHY ARE YOU GOING TO GO AND DO THAT TO YOURSELF!?"

"ITS MAH WIFE! SHE DOESNT LOVE ME CUZ I CAN'T RISE TO THE OCCASION!"

"you mean..."

"YEAH... I JUST CANT PULL OUT MY BEAM SABER IN TIME TO SAVE HER! AND THEN I END UP HAVING TO FIND A SPARE MOON ATOMIZOR ON ME! AND IN THE END AFTER HAVING THAT HAPPEN ABOUT 20 THOUSAND TIMES.... SHE SAYS SHE WANTS TO LEAVE ME!"

"oh... WELL DON'T WORRY! I CAN HELP YOU OUT!"

"NUH UH! TOO LATE! IM GOING NOW! GOOD BYE!"

"NO WAIT!! I CAN GIVE YOU A GOD ARM!!!!!"

The ra cast stopped and dropped his varista which fell down the side of the sky scraped and bounced off of a few objects before finally exploding. "DID YOU JUST SAY... GOD... ARM?"

"YES I THINK I HAVE A SPARE! IF YOU'LL JUST COME WITH ME TO MY LAB! ILL SHOW YOU! I'VE GOT ONE! ITS A ++! YOU CAN USE IT!"

"You... you really think so? Will that make my ATA better?"

"YES! MUCH BETTER! THAT WAY YOU CAN HOLD BIGGER GUNS THAN THE VARISTA! AND YOU WONT HAVE JUST A CRUMMY SABER TO PROTECT YOUR WIFE WITH! ILL EVEN THROW IN A PAIR OF VISE CORP. MECH GUNS! JUST PLEASE DON'T DO IT!"

"y-y-YEAH! THATS IT! THAT IS IT! IM COMMING DOWN RIGHT NOW! YOU'VE SAVED MY LIFE!! THANK YOU!!!"

But the RA cast took one step forward and then suddenly a huge force shook the ship and the ground beneath them vibrated rapidly, some people even fell over, Deathkiller got up and looked for the RA Cast... he wasnt there any longer.... "OH GOD!!!" he shouted and then looked down into the darkness below, he saw nothing, he tried to zoom in his camera, but then suddenly something else happened, the earth shook again, and then again. Something wasnt right. Death then took this chance to look up, he, of course, didnt notice it, but the Central dome had been shattered, and people were clinging on for dear life from the vacume of space, some unlucky individuals in the street were already flying up with no hope for them. Deathkiller noticed his magna-boots were holding him to the ground, he then looked upa nd saw to his horror, the image of Dark Falz, Hovering in the circle, in still-full form, slicing individuals in half as they flew up to the hole, theire un heard final screams of pain only making the situation seem more grim, deathkiller saw nuku clinging to his arm and he grasped her tightly, the oxygene was starting to grow thin, she wasnt able to breathe, the teleported her to the CK ship and signaled for the ship to break off form the pioneer 2 cluster and go land as far away from the central dome on ragol as was possible, then somehow, telepathically, dark falz voice resounded "NOW YOU SEE! I AM INDESTRUCTABLE! YOU MAY HAVE WEAKENED ME! BUT I CAN STILL END THE LIVES OF ALL YOU PATHETIC LIFE FORMS! NOW YOU ALL SHALL DIE!

Deathkiller saw several people running towards the transporter in oxygen suits carying the wounded, then he ran over to the principals office teleporter and went tot the top of the dome, at the top Dark falz was in full-view and the principal was in a space suit hiding under his desk with Rico.

"MY GOD IS THIS THE END! I THOUGHT WE FINISHED HIM ONCE AND FOR ALL!"

"EVIL HAS A WAY OF RETURNING" Dark falz somehow answered and then he slashed the screens apart and narowly missed the principal.
Red ring Rico stood up and pointed an infernno bazooka

"NO WAIT" Deathkiller was about to stop her but she let it go, the resulting explosion blew her so far backward int he 0 gravity that she went through the dome and was floating helpless in space. The principal was gathered up screaming "RICO!! NO!!! NOT AGAIN!!! I DONT WANT TO LOSE YOU AGAIN!!!" and a grapling hook was fired towards rico who gladly took hold of and was pulled back towards them, the 2 were rushed to the teleported and deathkiller looked back at Dark Falz, blood dripping from his hands, the blood of too many un-counted casualties caused ONLY by him. And with that deathkiller knew he had to use his secret weapon. He saved his meseta and purchased the parts from a scientific laboratory, he knew that if he ever had to beat dark falz on his own, now was the time, and he leapt from the dome and propeled himself downwards to the ciry streets. He then grabed his comunicator arm which started to glow red.

Some fighters and interceptors began to fire on dark falz and they were all but too easily slashed in half.

"NOW GPO2A!" He Screamed, faling, the windows and city lights flying by him. "IT'S SHOW TIME!"

-------to be continued

Deathkiller
Apr 7, 2001, 03:37 PM
oh i do wish that someone would at LEAST post a REPLY to this and voice theire opinions. Im sorry for it's lengthe! from now on im going to keep the posts short and sweet.

Ok so lets see what happens...

Deathkillers large armor suddenly teleported around him and a giant hand flew out from the side of a bulding, grasping him, then with that, he was placed in the chest of a tall-standing mechanized structure, sheilded in the darkness. It burnt thrusters and started to fly upward, large wing-like structures filled with 3 engiens each, moving higer and higher, a set of Green glowing eyes appeared as the vessel rose above the catwalk and firmly planted a large red semi-bent foot onto the surface. It was coated in a solid white color with decals and CKs along its sides, with a gigantic sheild almost 2X the size of its body, and a large Nuclear cannon in its right hand, now toting it towards the air, and darkfalz. Deathkiller sat down in his armor and seized the mobile suit controlls. "I knew this would come in handy" He said with a smirk as the computers main system became patched into his own brain, he started so see what the suit saw, and he toted the cannon and fired a round towards the ceiling, the round flew past dark falz, and suprised him for a second, then just as it was out of range for the station it detonated, the shockwave knocked darkfalz down into the city area, and he got up, looking rather angry with his beetle-like head. Glowing in a furiose rainbow-like flashy color he saw the GPO2A toting its cannon, which it snapped in 2 and hid away, one part in its back, the other part behind its huge sheild. It then whped out a beam saber from its pelvic plating and stared at him cockily. Deathkiller pressed a set of dials and set the beam's strenghte to full photon (or perhaps MIRVOLI MOLECULE?) capacity. And he then thrusted forward and punched the saber into dark falz, who equally returned the favor with a slice into the GPO2A's Sheild, steam burst forth... "NNGGG" Death grunted "damn, he figured out were the coolant system was, no matter, if this is goign to take a fight to the DEATH so be it!" He reved up the angeins and gave darkfalz a giant mecha bear hug, as he fired the entgiens at full capacity and the two giants lifted into the air and then crashed through what was left of the dome, leaving the passing sky scraper in flames whic quickly shot out due to lack of oxygene. Deathkiller spun darkfalz around and let him whip himself away with his own tail, the floating giant looked back towards deathkiller, they were now adrift in space, the pioneer 2 getting further away, then a black ship flew quickly past the two and launched a small missile, which the GP02 Grasped and placed in the payload of his launcher, then he looked at Dark falz.

"IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN MERE MACHIENE TO STOP ME FOOL!"

With that, Deathkiller pulled out his heavens punisher in the cockpit and japmed it into a special socket. It still had a little power left in it and would be good for about 40 more beats. Then he'd have to wait another 100 for it to charge. once again mounting the cannon its engies started to reflect that of the heavens punnisher, deathkiller did a full lock on and released the complete power of the heavens punnsher in 3 quick susession blasts directly form the cannon, dark fallz dodged the first but the 2nd hit home whilst the 3rd shattered his left blade off. Dark Falz started to surrond himself with his mysteriouse energy ring and the planet blow started to change colors as it's evironment began to alter again and again.

"SO", deathkiller stated, "if you can hear me. why dont you tell me how you came back to life after i destroyed you?"

"THE DARK ENERGY ONL FUELED ME FURTHER FOOL! I FAKED MY DEATH AND TOOK THE OPORTUNITY TO CRUSH THE PIONEER 2! NOW YOUR SPECIES WILL DIE AND NEVER COLONIZE ANY WORLD AGAIN!"

"ah yes... the pioneer 2, hmm... looks reperable to me..."

"YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DAMNABLE MACHIENE!!!"

"OH YES! I AM A MERE MACHEINE! THE MACHIENE OF YOUR DEFEAT!"

"DIE!!!"

"HAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

The two flew towards eachother and deathkiller gave another 3 blasts, the gugn inside the cokpit was shaking around like crazy and small green and purple electrick bolts fell off of it and struck all the metalic objects.

Deathkiller then loaded the missile he'd been given and toted his cannon directly towards Dark falz Chest.

"This is yoru weakpoint... right?"

"RAAAAGGGH"

And then at point blank range the GPO2A managed a total nuclear strike on Dark Falz frorm the inside out, and then he detonates, shattering peicces all over space. But then the parts began to re-gather together. Then with that a small shuttle craft appeared. Then a com link was open. It was VR XTC and Nuku, With a large ammount of hunters and forces.

"STAY BACK DEATHKILLER! WR ARE GOING TO ALL WORK TOGETHER AND END THIS!"

"What?"

"The androids have begun reconstruction of the P2 already, you can join them if you like, we can take it from here!"

"THATS SCUICIDAL" deathkiller shouted

"ITS ALRIGHT! YOU'll SEE!"

And he did, thousands of shuttle crafts were starting to gather around the remnints of the Dark God and then all the forces and hunters began to summon a majical ability.

"asadowanfa! asdowanfa! asadowanfa! ASADOWANFA!"

as they repeated the chant together as a whole over the radio, death could see large dark energies gathering around each ship like a vapor with no substance, then suddenlty the were shots of rainbow-colored lightening from the vapor, as from the ships, then from darkfalz remains, then dark falz voice could be heard.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? NO!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!! NOOOOO!! YOU FOOLS! YOU WILL KILL US ALL!"

Deathkiller heard this and was going to object to what was abotu to happen, but he then saw nuku deep in concentration and imagined her not making it out alive, then he saw RAVE and KOJIROH too conjuring spells, He couldnt let them die! But he also couldnt let them down, he watched in horror, hoping, preying, that they would make it out alive.

"ASADOWANFA ASAFOWANFA" the chant was now a YELL and it was growing ever louder, resounding, even through the silence of space, it was everywhere, its own element, in both vocal and physical form. And dark falz felt fear. for the first time ever it knew FEAR.

"NO YOU FOOLS! I VOW TO END YOU ALL! NO!!! THIS CANNOT BE!!! YOU WOULDNT!!! NOT FOR 10 THOUSAND YEARS HAS THIS SPELL BEEN DONE! IT IS THE SPELL WHICH CREATED ME!!!"

And with that Deathkiller's jaw dropped.

"AND NOW WE SHALL SHOW YOU JUST HOW TO BE DEFEATED MONSTER!!! ASADOWANFA!!! ASADOWAAAANFAAAAAAAAH!!!!" VR XTC was going berserk with her yelling, then an EMP schockwave was generated and deathkiller narowly dodged it, then he thoght "I CAN USE THE HEAVENS PUNNISHER! IT COULD ASSIST SOMEHOW MAYBE?"

But somehow he heard Nuku voice in protest "DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY ACTIONS!"

She had gathered so much energy that teire colective coinsiousness was giving them phychich abilities.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!"

And with that another form began to take shape, it was like dark falz accept a bright white color, and then everything grew white, the sillouetes of the two gods, the thousands of shuttles, and finally deathkiller's ship, and then the "new" Falz started to act like a mag's photon blast, generating lots of power and then doing a kamikaze ram into the enemy, the shipts started to scatter, and deathkiller took this as a sighn to MOVE! Every ship and vessel flew at top speed away from the darkfalzes as one rammed into the other emiting a giant array of phychich energy which then detonated and made a black hole out of thin air, the swirilign energies pulled in both dark falzes and the original falz realzied there was no escape as it slowly but shurtley was pulled into the abyss and passed the event horizon, forever doomed to eternal nothingness. And with that, deathkiller then stood his ground, quite altered by the experience of what had just happened, the ships started to drift, and he gathered them up usign his mecha suit and then placed them around the pioneer 2. It hadnt been 2 weeks but the ship began to run on its normal schedule and a 2nd dome was constructed. All in all the pioneer project was going pretty well,, there even was word of a pioneer 3 soon to come with a massive wave of refugees and new arms supplies. Deathkiller licked his lips at the sounds of this... and he decided to contstuct a fighting arena on the planets surface on the edge of a cliff with a beutifull amazonial-like forest view. All in all, it had been a great outcome, and theire lives continued onward as they did...

But that wouldnt be for long now would it??

Breezblok
Apr 7, 2001, 04:13 PM
But I did post a reply......

Deathkiller
Apr 8, 2001, 12:17 PM
Well yeah... YOU posted something, but if 1 person is all this fanfic attracts i don't know if it should go on!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Ok well its going on anyhoo:

Umn

*writers block*

ack damnit

what

should i include his new Weapon or what!?

arrrg!!!

you know what instead im gonna make a statement

ANYBODY OUT THERE WITH A C-BRINGER OR A CELESTIAL SHEILD? I ACCIDENTLY LOST MINE DUE TO BEING DISCONECTED! AND IF YOUR THE DUDE WHO PICKED EM UP, THANKS FREIND, CAN I HAVE MY ITEMS BACK ? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif