PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Lavis Cannon or Double Cannon?

SorceryMaster
Dec 2, 2003, 04:46 PM
Which do u think is better? Just overall i kno it matters wat enemy sometimes. Also wat sec ID do u suggest to find it the easiest and a syncesta.

Skorpius
Dec 2, 2003, 04:51 PM
lavis cannon is a 3 hit saber, double cannon is a 6 hit double-saber.
everyone will say double cannon

Oran is the best bet of finding Syncesta, Hildetorr - Forest

Demonscale
Dec 2, 2003, 05:40 PM
Personally I would choose Lavis cannon. Its the strongest saber type in the game and to me it seems to swing a bit faster than other sabers. As for finding it, Redria has the best odds from the red slime. However Oran gets the syncesta from a Hildetorr in forest.

And I know if I dont put this someone will quote me saying that Oroagito is the strongest saber. Yes, it is stronger, but it is a katana and swings much slower

KaFKa
Dec 2, 2003, 05:49 PM
...lavis blades are better. make those.

LordMe
Dec 2, 2003, 05:59 PM
so i can find syenseca(i don't think that's how to spell) but no lavis darn http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Demonscale
Dec 2, 2003, 06:15 PM
All section ids can find Lavis cannon. Lavis cannon is in the class with the Psycho wand, Heaven Punisher,and 1975 agito. Those are the 4 11-12 star weapons that all ids can find

Zarana
Dec 2, 2003, 06:43 PM
One's a saber and one isn't. Hmm, tough choice.

Anyway, Oran has the easiest Syncesta. By far. Nothing else is even 1/10 as simple to get.

Jason
Dec 2, 2003, 06:46 PM
On 2003-12-02 14:40, Demonscale wrote:
And I know if I dont put this someone will quote me saying that Oroagito is the strongest saber. Yes, it is stronger, but it is a katana and swings much slower

Yeah, and plus the Lavis can have %'s! The Lavis can also change if you want it to. Like you said, it have more speed. And beauty.

Red_Death4052
Dec 2, 2003, 06:59 PM
Im trying to make a double cannon right now because i just like double saber weps more than regular sabers. Those torrs are not being too helpful either. I have seen and killed 21 torrs and haven't found a damn syncesta.

Callie
Dec 2, 2003, 09:15 PM
To find the sy,it doesn't matter what ID you have and the cannons are Redia.

Quo
Dec 2, 2003, 11:13 PM
On 2003-12-02 14:49, KaFKa wrote:
...lavis blades are better. make those.

I disagree. The double cannon is twice as strong as the lavis blades and hits just as many times.

LordMe
Dec 2, 2003, 11:17 PM
you would think the harder to get would be stronger

Demonscale
Dec 3, 2003, 01:58 PM
It is like this when it comes to the Lavis series, you sacrifice atp for more hits. If you ever get you hands on enough syncestas, you will notice that each time you use it to make the blades, you lose a bit of atp, and some more when you make the double cannon. The tradeoff is that you get more hits for the lesser atp. But you can use syncesta to turn a double cannon back into lavis, so if you have the required synestas, you have mix it up to suit you.

Genoa
Dec 3, 2003, 04:04 PM
I just got double cannon today... but I think I left my games at school so I better hopen nobody stole them...

heyf00L
Dec 3, 2003, 04:37 PM
I found a Lavis some time ago and then worked my butt off to get a syncesta. It just killed me that I had a Lavis in the bank and I really couldn't use it because it only hits 1 enemy for not much damage. I got blades now, but the animation on my HUney kinda sucks. You don't move forward enough and many times one or two of your swings won't connect. I started a HUcaseal but I don't know if I'm going to finish her. Maybe I should just spend another few months trying to find another syncesta. Uh, how about not. I guess it'd just be easier to level up the HUcaseal. Besides, it'd be nice to have another ID at my disposal.

Quo
Dec 3, 2003, 05:30 PM
On 2003-12-03 10:58, Demonscale wrote:
It is like this when it comes to the Lavis series, you sacrifice atp for more hits. If you ever get you hands on enough syncestas, you will notice that each time you use it to make the blades, you lose a bit of atp, and some more when you make the double cannon. The tradeoff is that you get more hits for the lesser atp. But you can use syncesta to turn a double cannon back into lavis, so if you have the required synestas, you have mix it up to suit you.

Well, you're partially right. But the double cannon has the same ATP as a lavis cannon. And you don't lose "a bit" of ATP when you make the blades, you lose nigh on half.

NodMan
Dec 4, 2003, 12:09 AM
On 2003-12-02 13:51, Skorpius wrote:
lavis cannon is a 3 hit saber, double cannon is a 6 hit double-saber.
everyone will say double cannon

Oran is the best bet of finding Syncesta, Hildetorr - Forest

I actually like Lavis Cannon more than Double Cannon bcause you can control which way to face your "wave" and it attacks faster!

Eihwaz
Dec 4, 2003, 01:09 AM
Meh, go with Double Cannon. 2nd best Doublesaber in the game, and the most accurate. (2 more than BKB). More people need to use these, and they look so incredibly awesome...

Dbc
Dec 5, 2003, 01:03 AM
double cannon for any class cept Hucaseal, she gets the blades.