PDA

View Full Version : Swords

FalhockOspri
Dec 2, 2003, 07:43 PM
well, I want a big sword type rare... and I would like to know, which is the strongest (besides the dark flow thingy and the sealed j-sword) and which ID is best to find this certain sword?

VulpesMundi
Dec 2, 2003, 07:57 PM
Red Sword. It's powerful after fully ground, but has a somewhat nasty variable ATP. Quite a few IDs can find it, but Skyly is the best to hunt for it with.

Chain Sawd. Not terribly powerful, but having Gush for a special can be quite useful. Skyly is the only ID that can find it.

Zanba. If you play male hunters, this sword may be just what you're looking for. It's not much better than a Chain Sawd, but with Berserk as a special it can do some mean damage. Yellowboze is probably the easiest ID to find it on, but Skyly, Bluefull, and Oran can also find it.

minsc
Dec 2, 2003, 07:57 PM
Chain Sawd has higher ATP at first, but fully grinded, the Red Sword is stronger and also has slightly more ATA. SKYLY is the only ID to find Chain Sawd, and I would also go with SKYLY to find Red Sword since swords are SKYLY's specialty.

FalhockOspri
Dec 2, 2003, 08:14 PM
thanx, I had a feeling someone would say those... but I wanted to make sure, well, after I get my Last Survivor, its off to finding big swords I go *sigh* PSO takes too much out of someone