PDA

View Full Version : How Hard Is It To......

friscodude
Dec 2, 2003, 08:56 PM
How hard is it to find a Musashi from the Dragon on Hard mode, because I must have killed him 30 times and still no Musashi. I know the weapon is a piece of junk but I'm an item collector. (By the way, my ID is Skyly)

VioletSkye
Dec 2, 2003, 08:58 PM
On 2003-12-02 17:56, friscodude wrote:
How hard is it to find a Musashi from the Dragon on Hard mode, because I must have killed him 30 times and still no Musashi. I know the weapon is a piece of junk but I'm an item collector. (By the way, my ID is Skyly)

heh you can have one of mine. I can't believe your Dragon is so stingy. I recently got 3 within 6 or 7 runs. Maybe you need to have a little talk with the dragon and find out if something is wrong LOL http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I'm Skyly too btw.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-12-02 17:58 ]</font>

friscodude
Dec 2, 2003, 09:00 PM
Yeah, all I ever get is Meseta or some kind of atomizer. BTW, I wouldn't take one of yours because I only use the items that I collect so I know I don't have any hacks.

Callie
Dec 2, 2003, 09:01 PM
Well..it took me about 100 times so just be paiteint..

FalhockOspri
Dec 3, 2003, 03:55 PM
Well, just keep at it, it took me about 10 tries, and about 50 for the Yamato. I got to where I knew where a monster would pop up, so I would wait. And what is with the Musashis are junk!?! Musashi's may not be a terribly strong weapon, but those little beauties got me all the way through hard mode on Episode 1 & 2, not to mention the time in very hard before I got my Yamato. Don't be complaining about a weapon you don't have, you never know, it might be good (I like the Rappy Fan and Slicer of Assassin, so don't think you won't like a weapon cause its "weak")

Genoa
Dec 3, 2003, 04:11 PM
Musashi... meh there good I guess. Just keep visiting him. I found one. But Vhard dragon has given me 4 Yamatos. yamato can be grined +50 which a 100 more ATP than a normal Yamato. So much better than mushashi. Though Musashi's special is beserk which is good.... I guess.

Cengah
Dec 3, 2003, 05:30 PM
Musashi is pretty good.

It took me well over 40 runs to get one.
Just keep at it and you will get it.

DarkSoldier
Dec 3, 2003, 06:56 PM
It took me just a few runs with me btw my character is also a SKYLY http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

RelaxedGamer
Dec 3, 2003, 07:05 PM
i get sick of those Mushashi's... i'm boze, and i'm all "stupid dragon, gimme a dragon slayer"

Zarana
Dec 3, 2003, 07:22 PM
I beat the Hard Dragon about twelve times, one on each of the characters I've gotten that far, and found two Musashi. You poor thing.

Shadow_010
Dec 3, 2003, 09:37 PM
Well i myself have no problem finding musashi's and yamato's.So far i think i get them out of luck purely well ive heard some things about that if your mag has higher syncro you have a higher chance of getting a speacial weapon if that doese work try feeding your mag somesyncro might help you btw i live on luck

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_010 on 2003-12-03 18:38 ]</font>

LordMe
Dec 3, 2003, 09:40 PM
let's see...we got it one the first time to fight him!!!

Quo
Dec 3, 2003, 09:58 PM
On 2003-12-03 16:05, RelaxedGamer wrote:
i get sick of those Mushashi's... i'm boze, and i'm all "stupid dragon, gimme a dragon slayer"

The dragon has a fixed drop. It will never give you a dragon slayer. Things have changed since the days of dreamcast (more's the pity).

But to answer the question at hand. I never could get the dragon to drop a rare in any difficulty mode (save normal only, but who cares about a star atomizer?). Once I was playing multimode with a friend and the sil dragon dropped his claw. I stole it before my friend realized it was there. But I don't consider that to be my find since he was the party leader. But I digress. Just recently the dragon came around and decided that if he droped his rare I would stop beating the living daylights outta him and he gave me the musashi. Then when I got to very hard my first forest run (with the character that got the musashi, my redria) the dragon dropped the yamato after I killed him with the musashi.

So keep slaying and eventually you'll find it.

Edit: It doesn't matter what ID you are. The hard and very hard dragon's drops and drop rates are the same for every ID.

Edit #2: I believe the drop rate is 1/21

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2003-12-03 18:59 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2003-12-03 19:01 ]</font>

philip
Dec 4, 2003, 12:23 PM
I got mine after like 1000000 runs! *not*

I played forest and killed the dragon 57 times befor i got it. And for the Yamato.....1! =D

ilr2000
Dec 4, 2003, 03:32 PM
I think you're class has some say in how hard certain items within you're section ID are to find. For example.. I met one skyly character who found red daggers like no tomorrow... and not a single red sword. I've gone through about ten or eleven Red Swrods but not a damn red dagger! I don't remember their Class, but I know it was different from mine.