PDA

View Full Version : quick question about online play...

Validus
Dec 3, 2003, 09:53 AM
my cousin who currently lives with me got online today and I was wondering if i could get online under his game and password with my memory card and characters. Is that possible?

Superguppie
Dec 3, 2003, 10:04 AM
yes. Put the memory card with the account data in slot B and you will be able to go online with it. You may have to enter the serial number for your card too, but the rest of the data will be read from slot B.

Validus
Dec 3, 2003, 10:44 AM
Thanks. if you dont mind, what is the name of your best char. Ill be getting online today most likely and would like to have someone strong to pair up with. Im a level 132/131(cant remember) Hunewearl.

Superguppie
Dec 3, 2003, 10:51 AM
My main character is Superguppie. A lvl160 RAmar in blue. I have some other characters that I hardly take online, but you may find Gupie, a lvl81 FOneweark, also in blue. But you could also have found out by clicking on my avatar...
I can most likely be found from 8 to 9 pm GMT at EU/Dubhe 5. (60Hz) After that I'll probably be at EU/Formalhaut 1 (50Hz)
Regardless of whether we meet or not, I wish you loads of fun online.

Validus
Dec 3, 2003, 11:10 AM
sorry, forgot to post my name. Its (space)[as in the character] Rena, a skyly with blue hair that poofs out into many strands of hair in the back, with white skin and a black outfit. if you dont mind, id like to find a monkey king bar from the jungles maracarol.