PDA

View Full Version : okay i think thats bad...........

ilr2000
Dec 3, 2003, 02:20 PM
I was in C9..... and we started loading falz... and its still loading... and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading......

Have I been fucked?

AxemPunanny
Dec 3, 2003, 10:22 PM
Yes if it never finished loading.

polishedweasel
Dec 4, 2003, 02:36 AM
Awww.....sorry to hear that dude. Trade your PSO in for a PSO that's in a Rental store!!

Nai_Calus
Dec 4, 2003, 05:07 AM
Does Cmode hate people or something? >_<;;; I got to do C3 finally tonight, aaaannnd, leaving the game...

*bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt*
"Fuuuu-GRARGH!"

So now I need to do it again. >_<;

And people I was talking to mentioned FSODing on C3, FSODing after C9, FSODing after C5, etc. X_o;

...I've never FSODed leaving before. Just trying to join a ship/move between lobbies. At least it wasn't when I was joining?

rena-ko
Dec 4, 2003, 05:19 AM
happened to me once.

the falz-warp glitch is in the game since ages when i remember right.
it can happen in any quest as well as far as i know. in TTF for example. so watch what you're bringing to the fight or its lost.

good luck on your next time ^-^;

for the lobby FSOD. well, bad luck.
next time you acchieve something and you dont want to gamble, pull out your modem- or network cable while warping back to lobby. you'll maybe restart your cube and modem to go back online but i think thats worth it.
then, never join a game from lobby 1 and never switch ships with a nonsaved c-mode rank. create a game or go off for a minute to save.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-12-04 02:24 ]</font>