PDA

View Full Version : Plus' Hunter's License

Neo Rei
Dec 4, 2003, 08:49 AM
I got PSO Plus recently (my first PSO since version2, actually) and my first problem has just arrived, lol

I looked around in PSOW for a guide explaining how to register the HL. Only found one teaching how to renew it. So, I decided to pay a visit to PSOW's affiliate phantasystaronline.it (owned by STE, I think) and I found a guide...in Italian (well, duh, they're Italian). My knowledge of Italian is a nulity even when my mother language derivates from Latin as well. I sort of understood how to go through all steps -looking at the images- except for the part when Sonic Team asks for personal info.

I recall they asking for this sort of info back in the Dreamcast days, with those Dricas accounts. I don't have one.

My problem/doubt is what to input in these fields. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Rich_T
Dec 4, 2003, 01:35 PM
you could try using an online translation tool , such as babel fish on the website.
It may come out a bit mangled, but you should be able to make sense of it.

Neo Rei
Dec 4, 2003, 01:44 PM
I actually did that, but the only thing it says is that the address must be a valid one. Another question has just came up: where to find valid Japanese addresses on the web? Oh geez.

Anyone that has used the JP PSO EpisodeI&II online, what have you done to make it work? Thanks again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neo Rei on 2003-12-04 10:47 ]</font>

Rich_T
Dec 5, 2003, 12:53 PM
valid jap web address?
try this:
http://www.google.co.jp

Neo Rei
Dec 6, 2003, 04:03 PM
Thanks... I tried but was unsuccessful. I was thinking of creating a Dricas account (as explained in this Episode III guide somewhere in PSOW) and then inputting the Isao user/password there created on EpI&II Plus HL page. I think that somehow bypasses the info screen... don't know. Is anyone there? :|