PDA

View Full Version : question on certain turbo controler for box trick....

Vivi_Master
Dec 5, 2003, 12:46 AM
ok well i just got the intec cyber pad 2 turbo controler. it works good in all but when i go to do the turbo set up i cant get it so it shoots 3 tims in a row. only once stops then goes not like the combo 3 right after one another. it says use the "start button" to create a pause in between i tried it didnt seem to help maybe im doing something wrong. all the help would be apreciated.

VioletSkye
Dec 5, 2003, 12:59 AM
Never used it, but the Geforce 2 turbo combos like a madman lol. Its the perfect controller for recoing because it does a 3 hit combo beautifully. If you can, you may want to return the one you have and pick up a geforce 2. Make sure its a geforce "2" and not just the normal geforce. The same company makes it, INTEC. So I'm wondering if yours doesn't work the same way. For the Geforce 2 you needed to set the turbo to its slowest setting (using the start button also.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-12-04 22:01 ]</font>

Vivi_Master
Dec 5, 2003, 01:04 AM
hmmm this was the only turbo controler at the place i bought it from. i will check this geforce 2 out tommorow. where did you get it?

Vivi_Master
Dec 5, 2003, 01:14 AM
hmm i c. could you explain set by step on how you do it. having specail attack set to A button thatd be greatly apercaiated see if it works. dont really wanna spend another 18 bucks to get another one

now that i look at intec's website i dont even see a geforce just the cyber pad 2 the one i have. maybe its discontinued??

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vivi_Master on 2003-12-04 22:16 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Dec 5, 2003, 01:29 AM
On 2003-12-04 22:14, Vivi_Master wrote:
hmm i c. could you explain set by step on how you do it. having specail attack set to A button thatd be greatly apercaiated see if it works. dont really wanna spend another 18 bucks to get another one

now that i look at intec's website i dont even see a geforce just the cyber pad 2 the one i have. maybe its discontinued??

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vivi_Master on 2003-12-04 22:16 ]</font>

Yeah yours may be the new model.I'll give you the instructions listed for mine.

To set a button to turbo:

Press the button that you wish to set to the turbo mode (and hold down.)Press and release the turbo button, then release the button you set.

To adjust turbo speed (there are 4 settings on mine):

Press the Start/Pause button (and hold down.) Press the Turbo button. The Button will flash fast. Then release the Start/pause button. Repeating this process will slow dow nthe turbo until the slowest setting is reached, the repeating will bring it back to the fastest setting.

So basically just do it 3 times. that should give you the slowest setting.

Vivi_Master
Dec 5, 2003, 01:38 AM
dont you have a "program button" or just he turbo button

VioletSkye
Dec 5, 2003, 01:44 AM
On 2003-12-04 22:38, Vivi_Master wrote:
dont you have a "program button" or just he turbo button

I do have a program button, but for recoboxing you don't use the program button. You use the turbo button. (I thought I was supposed to use the program button at first too lol.) set your weak attack to the slowest turbo setting and you'll 3 hit combo easily everytime. Don't even mess with the program button for this, its pointless.

Vivi_Master
Dec 5, 2003, 01:54 AM
ok what i figured out now. i did slow it down i have it the slowest it goes (i think,but pretty sure) it doesnt seem slow enough to actualy be doing the combo over and over. still just the one hit relax one hit relax no 3 hits relax. grrrr this things making me mad

Vivi_Master
Dec 6, 2003, 03:29 PM
any one else have a clue???? i dont wanna go buy another controler and then figure out how to get mine working....

ERS
Dec 6, 2003, 03:47 PM
What's the real point of having a turbo controller to shoot Recoboxes with, if you can just use an Action Replay code to get to 200?

VioletSkye
Dec 6, 2003, 04:37 PM
On 2003-12-06 12:47, ERS wrote:
What's the real point of having a turbo controller to shoot Recoboxes with, if you can just use an Action Replay code to get to 200?

There are several codes now that will give you different levels.
1. Levels from 1 to 4
2. Levels to 146
3. Levels to 174
4. Levels to 200

More can be made by adjusting certain variables, but thats another story. Normally I would say recoboxing is better because you at least have to work at it somewhat, but I'm not sure the added wear and tear on your GC is worth it. If you want to level farily quickly and you have access to online play, get in a group of people doing TTF runs. In addition to getting a great amount of exp, you'll also have the opportunity to find rares. And if you get in with a good team who knows wha tthey are doing, its much more fun. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

And for Vivi, are you sure you have the Turbo set on its lowest setting? I know alot of other turbo controllers don't have a setting slow enough to combo which is why the Geforce 2 works so well.

BTW they do still sell them. I looked on their webite and they have several different colors to choose from lol./

http://www.inteclink.com/inteclink/products/gcube/gcube.asp

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-12-06 13:40 ]</font>

Vivi_Master
Dec 6, 2003, 10:52 PM
ahh i know why ares are different its because i have an xbox. i would ask for the ar codes but i know its againt the rules. my aim name is rdlaserrst wink wink

Vivi_Master
Dec 6, 2003, 11:06 PM
i have a xbox, maybe thats why the controlers are different. i would get it for game cube but i love the xbox live and being able to talk to people and such. and pso is like the only online game for cube so itd be a waste to just get the broad band adapter just for this game.

VioletSkye
Dec 7, 2003, 12:26 AM
On 2003-12-06 19:52, Vivi_Master wrote:
ahh i know why ares are different its because i have an xbox. i would ask for the ar codes but i know its againt the rules. my aim name is rdlaserrst wink wink

ahhh yes, I see that now LOL. Strange that it doesn't have the same turbo settings as its GC brother http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif