PDA

View Full Version : pso for comp

Viperdude472
Dec 5, 2003, 10:19 AM
there is a pso for the computer correct?
if im not mistaken pso for windows rite.
well my friends parent are real strick and wont let him get any type of game system but he has a comp and is addicted to my friends pso gamecube game and mine so we went searching all different sites and found it but not for sale. anyone have any news that can help me or anywhere i he can get one online or off.??? plz help ???

gallaugher
Dec 5, 2003, 10:33 AM
The current PC version is really old. It's just a port of the DC PSO version 2. Some import sites may still have copies of it available (http://shop.himeya.com/) but I do not recommend purchasing it. I'm not certain of this but I believe the online servers for this version will be shut down soon. There is news of a new PC version of Edisode 1 & 2 that is supposed to have server side saving. I'd tell your friend to hold out for this. I'm not sure if it is coming to North America so he/she may have to import it.

rena-ko
Dec 5, 2003, 10:33 AM
the PC version (win9X and higher) was... afaik never released in US or EU... and they are about to close the servers. soon there will be an ep1-2 version for pc with rumoured server side saving... who knows...

i doubt it gets released outside of asia though. you will be able to get it through himeya.com if the time is right.

right now, i wouldnt bother with the PC version of v2 - its dying...