PDA

View Full Version : Quit Crying

BlackThornTK
Dec 5, 2003, 12:19 PM
Ok for real 1/2 you need to just stfu about the lvl 200 codes and stuff, there not forceing you to use them or anything. maxing stats and useing a lvl 200 ar code is not a replacemnet for knowing how to battle. How about this if you battle someone and they beat you just find me and i'll beat the liveing crap outta them.

I dont battle much becouse noone can beat me and im so hacked it isent far but if a lvl 200 AR noob thinks hes tuff bring him to me. And if you see FOnewmnkiller tell him im gonna whoop his azz and all of Bc's azz again cuz there noobs and FO is the biggest poser in pso. HE PAYED NUGZ $200 FOR HACKED ITEMS AND TECS LMAO. now thats a noob.

oeagrus
Dec 5, 2003, 12:40 PM
Although you come off sounding like a jackass, I'm forced to agree with your opinion. What other people choose to do while they play shouldn't affect you.

KaFKa
Dec 5, 2003, 01:02 PM
...you're the one that sounds like a noob, there guy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KaFKa on 2003-12-05 10:05 ]</font>

Riu_000
Dec 5, 2003, 01:26 PM
I agree with what said and all, but good luck beating FOkiller, I've tried before..

And failed miserably.

Mystil
Dec 5, 2003, 03:30 PM
On 2003-12-05 09:19, BlackThornTK wrote:
Ok for real 1/2 you need to just stfu about the lvl 200 codes and stuff, there not forceing you to use them or anything. maxing stats and useing a lvl 200 ar code is not a replacemnet for knowing how to battle. How about this if you battle someone and they beat you just find me and i'll beat the liveing crap outta them.

I dont battle much becouse noone can beat me and im so hacked it isent far but if a lvl 200 AR noob thinks hes tuff bring him to me. And if you see FOnewmnkiller tell him im gonna whoop his azz and all of Bc's azz again cuz there noobs and FO is the biggest poser in pso. HE PAYED NUGZ $200 FOR HACKED ITEMS AND TECS LMAO. now thats a noob.

Why deal with a poser? Just let them alone and go bout your business. Posers are only a waste of time anyhow.

Zarana
Dec 5, 2003, 06:38 PM
Wow, he paid NuGz for tricks NuGz mooched off Barubary. It doesn't get much lower than wanting to be a wannabe hacker. *laughs*

Anyway, if you're annoyed by what people are saying, tune it out. I know I won't miss you if you suddenly start to ignore all the topics you're offended by. The last thing we need is some nearsighted zealot cheaters to put up with, we've already got our hands full with the legits of this type as it is.

ADE
Dec 5, 2003, 11:19 PM
"Although you come off sounding like a jackass, I'm forced to agree with your opinion. What other people choose to do while they play shouldn't affect you."
-----------------------

Except for the fact that you're doing something wrong.

Why is it that doing stuff wrong doesn't bother you people? Please answer me.

VioletSkye
Dec 6, 2003, 12:35 AM
On 2003-12-05 20:19, ADE wrote:
"Although you come off sounding like a jackass, I'm forced to agree with your opinion. What other people choose to do while they play shouldn't affect you."
-----------------------

Except for the fact that you're doing something wrong.

Why is it that doing stuff wrong doesn't bother you people? Please answer me.

Very simple fact that you can't/won't ever grasp. Having said that it goes without saying that any answer will be essentially useless to you for the following reasons.
1. You refuse to accept any answer you don't agree with.
2. You're too close-minded to understand things from someone else's point of view.

But for the sake of argument I will answer your question.

Speaking only for myself, I would say that the reason it doesn't bother me to do something "wrong" is because to me its only a game. I don't care about the TOS. I don't care what ST's stance is on cheating. I only care that I have fun playing the game my way and that I make sure not to ruin anyone else's experience. Thats it. Pretty simple huh. The fact that I am breaking the rules doesn't bother because I don't care. But another place that you go wrong is then making the assumption that everything ido in life would be wrong or breaking the rules. But thats not the case. I am a very nice person, and a great friend. I am loyal and truthful towards people and I do what I can to help others when I am able. Unlike you, I have a great life and am very happy. PSO is not a way of life for me, but I do enjoy it and I enjoy this community as well. You are under the false notion that unless you follow every rule in every aspect of your existence that you're not a good person. Thats very sad http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Guntz348
Dec 6, 2003, 05:51 AM
Read the stickys at the top of the forums. No flamebait threads.