PDA

View Full Version : Which Force???

ZygonCorta
Dec 5, 2003, 06:26 PM
I am going to try and raise a Force. I just want to get some opinoins on which one is the best just to get an idea of what to choose. I want it to be challeging too so tell me which one is hardest to raise. Thanks!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZygonCorta on 2003-12-05 15:26 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Dec 5, 2003, 06:30 PM
It depends. If you want it to be challenging to start, don't use a FOnewearl (they get a 30% boost to basic techs, penetrating Megid).

If you plan to play as a Support FOrce often, FOmarl would be the best choice (Double range on Support and Healing techs). FOmarl are also challenging, since the only attack technique that they get a boost to is Grants (makes it easy, but if you don't use Grants it is quite hard).

Edit: FOmar and FOmarl also make great melee FOrces (FOmarl better than FOmar, due to better DFP and HP, also has a very important 7 more ATA {very useful when your ATA max is below 190}). If you want to be able to switch it up a bit, use one of them.

FOnewms grow to be one of the strongest FOrces in the game (due to 30% bonus on Gi- and Ra- spells).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-12-05 15:33 ]</font>

GuardianPoe
Dec 5, 2003, 08:44 PM
Since you say you want hardest, I suppose I'd go with the FOmar, since I heard that's the hardest Force to use.

I myself have a FOnewearl who I'm rather fond of... while she's not the most durable character out there, if I play her right I can be pretty damned effective.

magicmage119
Dec 5, 2003, 08:52 PM
i think FOmarl is the hardest. At least in solo it is.

Eihwaz
Dec 5, 2003, 09:01 PM
Hmm, go with a FOnewm. Although some of their outfits look rather...festive..., they can be powerful engines of destruction! He's got good DEF and EVP for a FOrce, 2nd Highest MST in the game, TP heals when he stands around, and they get a boost to the most potent attack spells. If you want to play support FOrce with them, you'll need a Striker of Chao and a Resta Merge. JESTER HATS FOREVER!! XD

Also, FOmars are interesting. They can look pretty cool if you make them right, and can be lethal melee fighters or spell-casters. You'll most likely need 2 mags to be effecient with them. Terrible ATA, HP, and DEF. But, 30% boost to GI-Techs. Try another Force first, before a FOmar. They're a rather advanced level character.

In terms of ease of use (IMO) forces go like this: FOnewm (easiest), FOnewearl, FOmarl, FOmar. Good luck with your new Force, they are highly fun chars to play as.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2003-12-05 18:09 ]</font>

TheAlmightyNewbie
Dec 5, 2003, 10:05 PM
Fonewearls have the lowest HP in the game, and I think also the lowest DFP. Until you get a good-level Jellen, they're pretty tough to keep alive.

FalhockOspri
Dec 5, 2003, 10:10 PM
I would go with FOmar's. it is the only force I have ever got past lv.10, and they look the coolest (FOnewm's are discraces to PSO) besides you can make an awesome mage/magician guy... I would agree with the other people here, for some reason, Forces grow on ya, one time I played with my force for 4 hrs. (that is unusually high for me, I gots bedtimes, and homework and etc.) and it was very fun. grant it, I was lv.10 tromping through caves with only a Rod (all TP had ran out, no Ryuker, no Telepipes, it was just me and my Rod) but go with whoever... I like FOmars

LordMe
Dec 5, 2003, 10:17 PM
FOnnewm that's what i say!!!

Eihwaz
Dec 6, 2003, 01:20 AM
On 2003-12-05 19:10, FalhockOspri wrote:
I would go with FOmar's. it is the only force I have ever got past lv.10, and they look the coolest (FOnewm's are discraces to PSO) besides you can make an awesome mage/magician guy... I would agree with the other people here, for some reason, Forces grow on ya, one time I played with my force for 4 hrs. (that is unusually high for me, I gots bedtimes, and homework and etc.) and it was very fun. grant it, I was lv.10 tromping through caves with only a Rod (all TP had ran out, no Ryuker, no Telepipes, it was just me and my Rod) but go with whoever... I like FOmars

I think not. You can make a fairly cool looking one, that doesn't look like a complete freak. Shade not only looks cool, but he hands out damage easily even in Ult. FOmars are good too, and better melee fighters, but they're quite fragile...I mean, at level 39 on Hard Falz, I wasted 2 scapes. They have low HP, and low Def, but if used properly they can be very strong.

And yes, FOrces do grow on you. My orginal FOrce (A tech using FOmar) was both weak, and boring. I deleted him, and made Shade...87 level ups later...For the longest time, I played almost exclusively with my FOnewm. Even with crappy 9-Star Wands, he pwnz Ult Forest, Caves and Mines. The enemies in Mines are rather tricky, but he can do just fine.

joluh
Dec 6, 2003, 01:25 AM
The hardest i've hear it's the FOmar, not sure tho

IMHO, i couldn't live without my FOnewm, he's my alter-ego, i love the clothes XD, you can make him look really cool, also they look like a jester from the old europe, i love it =D

Mine is letal, Lvl25+ techs, Deband+Jellen, Blue/Red/Yellow Merges, Storm Wand Indra/Ice Staff Dragon/Specter Agni = PWNZ!!! =D

EDIT: hmmm FOnewm is getting a little bit popular lately, i hope not too much, me wants to be one of those very unique characters =D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-12-05 22:26 ]</font>

MaxBuster
Dec 6, 2003, 09:53 AM
FOnewns are the strongest and FOnewearls are the hardest to raise, especially at the beginning.

Ketchup345
Dec 6, 2003, 11:08 AM
On 2003-12-06 06:53, MaxBuster wrote:
FOnewns are the strongest and FOnewearls are the hardest to raise, especially at the beginning.

How are FOnewearls harder in the beginning? They have a boost to the basic spells. FOnewms have it hardest when you start, but get to be the easiest overall.

Eihwaz
Dec 6, 2003, 10:31 PM
On 2003-12-06 08:08, Ketchup345 wrote:

On 2003-12-06 06:53, MaxBuster wrote:

How are FOnewearls harder in the beginning? They have a boost to the basic spells. FOnewms have it hardest when you start, but get to be the easiest overall.

I tend to disagree. FOmars (untweaked FOmars, that is) have it the hardest to start with. They get low HP and DFP, and get Boosts to GI-techs, which are highly expensive (TP-wise) in the earlier parts of the game. FOmarls would also have it pretty hard off at the beginning as well. Only attack boost is Grants...In the early parts of the game Human FOrces get it the hardest, FOnewms are a little easier, and FOnewearls are the easiest to start with. Now, if you tweak them, well, then it's a whole new GoGoBall game. XD

PJ
Dec 6, 2003, 11:46 PM
My first character ever was a FOmar. And I wasn't online, so I couldn't get rares from people. It was tough... but now I realized I just stunk at the game http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

FOmars are the most fun force for me.

I also like FOnewearls (Especially if you have the patience to try for melee like me, she actually does very well in the forest with melee!)

I don't have much experience with a FOnewmn though and FOmarl I think is very boring personally. Just like the RAmarl... I don't know why though x_X I never got my FOmarl past level 10, and the highest I;ve ever gotten a RAmarls (out of 3) is 27 (And even that surprised me).

And incase you're wondering, I still play my FOmar. My highest at level 131, and I melee in online Ruins ^_^ Not CCA though, those enemies are hard for my HUmar to hit with over 180 ATA, let alone my poor recreation of myself x_X

EDIT: And even though I melee, I will not forget to support! Well, I do sometimes, it's always a good thing for a friendly reminder.

And I'd like to add: FOmarls, although boring, have the coolest ever mechgun animation! XD Not onl do they shoot cool, but when they cast, it makes them look all powerful. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SUPAH_CHAO on 2003-12-06 20:55 ]</font>

Eihwaz
Dec 7, 2003, 12:26 AM
On 2003-12-06 20:46, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
My first character ever was a FOmar. And I wasn't online, so I couldn't get rares from people. It was tough... but now I realized I just stunk at the game http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

FOmars are the most fun force for me.

I also like FOnewearls (Especially if you have the patience to try for melee like me, she actually does very well in the forest with melee!)

I don't have much experience with a FOnewmn though and FOmarl I think is very boring personally. Just like the RAmarl... I don't know why though x_X I never got my FOmarl past level 10, and the highest I;ve ever gotten a RAmarls (out of 3) is 27 (And even that surprised me).

And incase you're wondering, I still play my FOmar. My highest at level 131, and I melee in online Ruins ^_^ Not CCA though, those enemies are hard for my HUmar to hit with over 180 ATA, let alone my poor recreation of myself x_X

EDIT: And even though I melee, I will not forget to support! Well, I do sometimes, it's always a good thing for a friendly reminder.

And I'd like to add: FOmarls, although boring, have the coolest ever mechgun animation! XD Not onl do they shoot cool, but when they cast, it makes them look all powerful. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hehe, my 2nd FOrce was a FOmar. He was in Yellowboze, and has been finding rares since NORMAL Mines! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Of course, I gave him tons of items and a High Mind and POW Mag. So, he's majorly tweaked.

If you like FOnewearls, then you should like FOnewms. They look kinda weird, but they're just as lethal as FOnewearls. Not as good in Cmode, but they can blow/shock/freeze stuff in a very lethal manner, online or off.

One thing that sucks about FOmars? Max ATA is 163. X.x;; Hell, I have trouble hitting stuff in HARD. Of course, I haven't meleed with him in a while, trying to get his POW mag to a higher level. Try to find him some nice weapons with lots and lots of Hit%.

Yes, FOmars make really good Support FOrces, if played right. Get your FOmar a Striker of Chao. Why make them come to you, when your S/D can go to them?

HUnewearls look dead sexy toting those Vulcans around. And their tech casting w/Mechs makes them look all...deranged? O.o

Stalfos333
Dec 7, 2003, 12:27 AM
No, FoNewms have the best mechgun cast animation. I can't help but laugh.

Anyway, it really depends on what you want. For a challenge, FoMar is certainly where it's at. With low DFP and low ATA, Melee is inadviseable, and the low MST and lack of barta boost makes maging interesting too. Make it a Pinkal, ensure yourself a useless character...

The newm is easy to level up, as the mines are a cinch for someone who has high MST and a boost to Gi or Ra spells (plus, built in bathroom breaks for TP recovery).

The Newearl is a boss killer, her natural boost, a Summit Moon, and a simple spell boosting barrier, and you can imagine the result on bosses, many of whom aren't multitargetable anyway.

The FoMarl shines in multi. Don't bother with her in single, or play episode 2 after leveling up some in multi. She's better at melee than the Mar, at least, AND makes a better non-attack mage.

Eihwaz
Dec 7, 2003, 04:35 AM
On 2003-12-06 21:27, Stalfos333 wrote:
No, FoNewms have the best mechgun cast animation. I can't help but laugh.

Technically, all males have the same "kick" tech-casting animation when using mechguns. Try the Rod tech-casting animation on a FOnewm...lmao.

Anyway, it really depends on what you want. For a challenge, FoMar is certainly where it's at. With low DFP and low ATA, Melee is inadviseable, and the low MST and lack of barta boost makes maging interesting too. Make it a Pinkal, ensure yourself a useless character...

Well, it is difficult, but with the right equipment, it's possible. In certain areas, you'll probably want to use magic instead of melee...Heh, when I first made a FOmar, he was in Pinkal. I deleted him, and made my FOnewm. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

The newm is easy to level up, as the mines are a cinch for someone who has high MST and a boost to Gi or Ra spells (plus, built in bathroom breaks for TP recovery).

Yes, I agree. Ult Mines took a bit longer, but I only died a couple times. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Heh, when I beat Olga Flow on Vhard, after the first form, I moved my FOnewm back a bit, and whipped out Harry Potter Part 3. 5 Chapters later...voila. Full TP, and no Trifluid wasted. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

The Newearl is a boss killer, her natural boost, a Summit Moon, and a simple spell boosting barrier, and you can imagine the result on bosses, many of whom aren't multitargetable anyway.

You're right on the first part...but not so right on the 2nd part. ALL of the bosses are mult-targetable. Well, not the 2nd and 3rd forms of Dark Falz, and maybe not the 1st form of Olga Flow...But still, she ownz bosses in general.

The FoMarl shines in multi. Don't bother with her in single, or play episode 2 after leveling up some in multi. She's better at melee than the Mar, at least, AND makes a better non-attack mage.

Lots of people say she's rather weak for solo mode. But makes a great teammate. She can melee a better, thanks to her 7 more ATA. But, her attack animations are rather odd for most weapons. Or that's what I hear...and she does make a wonderful support FOrce. She gets boosts to Resta, Anti, AND S/D. With a Marina's Bag, and a Striker of Chao, she can really keep the team in good shape.

PJ
Dec 7, 2003, 02:56 PM
On 2003-12-06 21:26, Eihwaz wrote:
Hehe, my 2nd FOrce was a FOmar. He was in Yellowboze, and has been finding rares since NORMAL Mines!

Whoah! What kinds of rare could you get in normal Mines! O_O I know on the DC I could find Agito 2001, Photon Claw and Dlesabers Arms on the DC in Normal Ruins, but anything actually good in the mines?

If you like FOnewearls, then you should like FOnewms. They look kinda weird, but they're just as lethal as FOnewearls. Not as good in Cmode, but they can blow/shock/freeze stuff in a very lethal manner, online or off.

Yes, I should try a FOnewmn... maybe... a clone of me? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

One thing that sucks about FOmars? Max ATA is 163. X.x;; Hell, I have trouble hitting stuff in HARD. Of course, I haven't meleed with him in a while, trying to get his POW mag to a higher level. Try to find him some nice weapons with lots and lots of Hit%.

163? Really? I thought it was in the 140s! Yay! XD And I personally beleive Hit% is only good for melee forces, I don't see why everyone NEEDS the hit% if you're going to trade weapons -.-;; Luckily, my Spread Neddle has 30% Hit, the highest hit I've ever had on a weapon ^_^

Yes, FOmars make really good Support FOrces, if played right. Get your FOmar a Striker of Chao. Why make them come to you, when your S/D can go to them?

When you love Chao as much as me, well, you'd already have a Striker of Chao http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I got mine from a friend when I first got online around mid-march.

And... FOmars aren't that hard o.O They get some nice boosts... Gi-level techniques and Grants, and x2 Shifta/Deband range! Errr, hey, FOmarls ARE better support forces (Just checking boosts now), but FOmars still have better Gi-Level techiques...

Alright, why am I reading this? Why did ST make FOmarls all around better than FOmars? >.<

Eihwaz
Dec 8, 2003, 01:46 AM
On 2003-12-07 11:56, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
Whoah! What kinds of rare could you get in normal Mines! O_O I know on the DC I could find Agito 2001, Photon Claw and Dlesabers Arms on the DC in Normal Ruins, but anything actually good in the mines?

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif HAHAHAHA! Of course not! It was a DB's Saber, with no %s. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif And I did find an Agito 2001, but that was in Vhard Pinkal Mines...

Yes, I should try a FOnewmn... maybe... a clone of me? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Yes, you should definetly try a FOnewm! They're probably one of my favorite character classes, and they're really good, too! Sturdiest FOrce, powerful magic, and they get a Jester Hat with pom-poms. XD

163? Really? I thought it was in the 140s! Yay! XD And I personally beleive Hit% is only good for melee forces, I don't see why everyone NEEDS the hit% if you're going to trade weapons -.-;; Luckily, my Spread Neddle has 30% Hit, the highest hit I've ever had on a weapon ^_^

Well, still...163 means you well have some problems hitting stuff in Ult. A God/Arm, and at least 60 DEX on your Mag should remedy this. Also, if you don't mind using a hack, the Red Ring Adds 20 ATA, not to your max, or however that goes.

When you love Chao as much as me, well, you'd already have a Striker of Chao http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I got mine from a friend when I first got online around mid-march.

Actually, I meant to say FOnewms can be good melee FOrces, with a Resta/Anti Merge and a Striker of Chao. Heh, I need to get my online friend to make me a striker of chao with the TTF trick.

Chaos are cool. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Haven't played SA2B in a long time...but Edward, Alan, and Link should be fine, in the Hero Garden. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif My friend's FOnewm uses a KapuKapu Mag and a Striker of Chao, looks really funny. No, Chu Chu Fever, KapuKapu and SoC all equipped at the same time would be hilarity.

And... FOmars aren't that hard o.O They get some nice boosts... Gi-level techniques and Grants, and x2 Shifta/Deband range! Errr, hey, FOmarls ARE better support forces (Just checking boosts now), but FOmars still have better Gi-Level techiques...

Alright, why am I reading this? Why did ST make FOmarls all around better than FOmars? >.<

Well, their DEF and HP is only a bit above a FOnewearls, and they have the highest ATP of the FOrces...kinda hard not to have a melee FOmar.

FOmarls suck at attack techs, but are great with Support/Healing techs. FOmars are probably the most versatile Force. They can melee well, be a tech-engine, play support, and wear robes. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

FOmarls are sturdier, more accurate, and better with support, but not so great with techs.

anwserman
Dec 8, 2003, 01:56 AM
Melee FOnewearl ALL THE WAY! Look at this thread, and then even after reading it you will never come close to achieving the satisfaction of being a melee FOnewearl owning Olga Flow in Ultimate, solo offline. With mechguns. Doing 60 damage per strike. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=71224&forum=1&34

Look at that thread for more information, and if you choose to be a melee FOnewearl, prepare for "I've never seen your type of force melee!" or "Look at that damage you are doing, for a FOnewearl!"

My FOnewearl will kick any other force's ass. Why? She isn't dependant on magic attacks like some forces, and she'll whoop your booty with her Rappy's Fan dealing 200+ damage... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Of course with S/D/J/Z... hehe!

Eihwaz
Dec 8, 2003, 02:04 AM
On 2003-12-07 22:56, anwserman wrote:
Melee FOnewearl ALL THE WAY! Look at this thread, and then even after reading it you will never come close to achieving the satisfaction of being a melee FOnewearl owning Olga Flow in Ultimate, solo offline. With mechguns. Doing 60 damage per strike. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=71224&forum=1&34

Look at that thread for more information, and if you choose to be a melee FOnewearl, prepare for "I've never seen your type of force melee!" or "Look at that damage you are doing, for a FOnewearl!"

My FOnewearl will kick any other force's ass. Why? She isn't dependant on magic attacks like some forces, and she'll whoop your booty with her Rappy's Fan dealing 200+ damage... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Of course with S/D/J/Z... hehe!

Don't even think about trying to hit Shade with feathers. OOH! IS THAT A PLASMA BARRIER YOU HAVE EQUIPPED?!?1!!1? *Shade appears, casts Rabarta with Rabarta Merge and Prophets of Motav equiped* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Yes, yes, answerman can melee with a FOnewearl. He did it to make PSO more interesting. However good he can do it, for the rest of you, I'd try meleeing with a FOmarl or FOmar before trying it with a FOnewearl. Heh, Joluh's even done it with a FOnewm...I should try that one of these days. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EDIT: Oh, and for those that forgot about this being ZygonCote's thread (lol), he has made a FOnewm. Good choice, bud! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif How is he doing thus far? Owning stuff yet? Oh, and good choice with Pinkal. It's not the best ID, but finds Amps and Barriers easily. You'll be using those to supercharge your techs, eventually. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EDIT 2: how the HELL did my Edit get up that high...XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2003-12-07 23:08 ]</font>

navci
Dec 8, 2003, 02:16 AM
Melee FOnewearl...

Mana does it. *points to _Sinue_*
Whenever I finish raising my POW/DEX mag for Si'ev he will do it too! I am just realizing, if you max a FOnewm's atp, with something like a red handgun and lvl 30 Shifta he can have 1600 atp, and actually be able to HIT things because his ata max at 183 or something. (instead of the FOmar's horrible 164) ... and his mst is naturally higher... I wonder why there isn't more melee FOnewm. =}

Go platform shoes!

Eihwaz
Dec 8, 2003, 02:24 AM
On 2003-12-07 23:16, navi wrote:
Melee FOnewearl...

Mana does it. *points to _Sinue_*
Whenever I finish raising my POW/DEX mag for Si'ev he will do it too! I am just realizing, if you max a FOnewm's atp, with something like a red handgun and lvl 30 Shifta he can have 1600 atp, and actually be able to HIT things because his ata max at 183 or something. (instead of the FOmar's horrible 164) ... and his mst is naturally higher... I wonder why there isn't more melee FOnewm. =}

Go platform shoes!

Yeah, I know. But for people that have never tried a melee FOrce, it would be better to try a melee FOmar/l to get the feel for it.

FOnewms do make pretty good melee FOrces, *points to Joluh* Accurate, fairly strong, sturdy...But, people make FOnewms usually to nuke the bloody hell out of any/everything.

Jester hats forever! XD

ZygonCorta
Dec 8, 2003, 05:12 PM
Thank you guys for all the ideas, I've decided to go with a FOmar.I did try a FOnewm and they get their MST and TP up to fast and I want it to be hard to get it to a good level.FOnewearl and FOmarls are good but I want a guy character....no offense. I'm at level 20 with him and I've been playing for two days. I can't wait till I get him to Lv116 like my HUmar!

Eihwaz
Dec 9, 2003, 01:01 AM
On 2003-12-08 14:12, ZygonCorta wrote:
Thank you guys for all the ideas, I've decided to go with a FOmar.I did try a FOnewm and they get their MST and TP up to fast and I want it to be hard to get it to a good level.FOnewearl and FOmarls are good but I want a guy character....no offense. I'm at level 20 with him and I've been playing for two days. I can't wait till I get him to Lv116 like my HUmar!

Um, just so you know, I would NOT recommend Pinkal for any kind of FOmar. They'd do better with either Redria, Yellowboze, or maybe Purplenum. Pinkal is better for the Newman FOrces.

You might want to recreate him with a new name and Section ID...also, with a FOmar, you'll most likely get bored just using the GI-techs over and over, so make him a nice Dex/Pow Mag and try meleeing! It's rather challenging, but rewarding. My FOmar can melee or tech-blast...but you'll need really REALLY good equipment to melee in Ult...

Thepandaman
Dec 11, 2003, 09:43 AM
My first character was a Ramar, unfortunatly I didn't know what was good or bad stat wise, so I trained up an accuracy mag for him, instead of giving him the power he so sorely needed lol. Then I went to my Fomar, who is so fun to use, and I recently discoved that with my power mag, I can get his attack over 1200 with G-Assasins sabers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif, and that's at level 66!