PDA

View Full Version : Would you be ticked off, if you were in my shoes?

Gyser
Dec 5, 2003, 09:46 PM
All right. Put yourself in my shoes.

You're a hardcore PSO fan. You have been since day one of PSO's DC release. You've gotten countless characters up to level 100 (Couldn't get ahold of Vr.2), deleted them, and started again for the fun of it. Basically, you're fanatical for the game.

Now, it's December 6th, 2003. You own an Xbox, because you were looking forward to playing PSO with friends. You've sold your Dreamcast, to be able to afford a LiVE starter kit, and get Broadband. And now, God knows how many months after PSO has been released on both systems every where, and guess what?

Here in Australia, I'm STILL bloody waiting for it's release! Now come on. I don't know who's decision it is, to keep us waiting this long, but it's pure and utter stupidity!

ShadowFOrce
Dec 5, 2003, 10:35 PM
...haha?

DarkSoldier
Dec 5, 2003, 10:49 PM
lol I would hate to be you right about...now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

ERS
Dec 6, 2003, 01:00 AM
They must have forgot about you people down under.

DarkSoldier
Dec 6, 2003, 10:22 AM
lol...that was just great.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

rena-ko
Dec 6, 2003, 10:36 AM
by now you should have enough money to import pso +. go for it. no v1.0 issues, you can set the language to english for the game itself and there are plenty of guides to set your ISP and HL in japanese.

yes, i'm aware that this means you'd have to buy a jp cube just for that. so what?

philip
Dec 6, 2003, 11:30 AM
You can import PSO+ and a Freeloader!

Hrith
Dec 6, 2003, 11:34 AM
He's got a Xbox.

Alli
Dec 6, 2003, 11:44 AM
lol well that's the problem right there - you should have done your PSO homework better! Most PSOW players will agree that while xbox PSO has voice chat, it doesn't really have much else improved over PSO on GameCube. I actually have BOTH the xbox and GC versions (so my room mate and I can play at the same time), and both of us agree that the GC version is actually superior due to the fact that there's a lot MORE people on the GC version, plus you can play on the Japan ships, which are filled with super-nice people. Not to mention, the GC version usually has more updates and quests available. (plus you can't download any of the GBA bonus games - lol not a big deal though!) If it's not too late, we recommend that you return your XBOX and get a Cube! It's actually CHEAPER even (at least it is here) to get a Cube, import the game, and get a Freeloader to be able to play it, since a Cube is only $99.99 in most stores now as opposed to the usual $179.99 for the xbox... If it's too late to return the Xbox... maybe you can ask for a Cube for Christmas? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Toruxxx
Dec 6, 2003, 11:45 AM
yea if u guys actually read it he says nothing about a gamecube lol hes got a xbox so hows he gonna do all this stuff ur telling him to?

rena-ko
Dec 6, 2003, 11:52 AM
i for my part was aware that he has an xbox.
so what?
does that forbid him to buy a cube? a jp one with pso+?
i dont recommend to import an european life set + psox, because... do you know if it works on an australian xbox (even though they use PAL standard down there) without any problems? also, like said before... if you have the chance, go for cube. sure, voice chat can be nice but its not worth trading in less content and server seperation in for it.

before you bitch about "ah they didnt read the post", you should think about if your comment is of ANY use for the original thread poster.

bla
Dec 6, 2003, 03:46 PM
that must severely suck.

Outrider
Dec 6, 2003, 03:56 PM
Um... just a suggestion? Don't go and buy a Japanese Gamecube unless you actually want one. I'm sorry, but as much as I love PSO, it's not worth buying a separate system just for one game, especially if this would mean that you would only be able to play import games on it.