PDA

View Full Version : FanArt: Meira

ladyjaderiver
Dec 6, 2003, 12:11 AM
Um... Finished request. I wasn't ever told what media or anything to use, so I went ahead and did my favourite, pencil. Hope it's okay. Her pose looks a little awkward right now, but I'm going to add a background when I'm no longer sick of looking at it, and it'll look better. (Trust me, you get sick of working on stuff when you only get a few minutes here and there to work on it and it takes a week to shade a simple sketch.) What she's going to be doing in relation to the background is kind of looking over her shoulder and around a corner (I picture it in the Mines, but I'll decide when I actually draw it).

http://www.freewebs.com/laluna/scan0002.JPG

Sunblast
Dec 6, 2003, 12:19 AM
I love that pose! Just curious, but anything in particular awaiting her around that corner?

ladyjaderiver
Dec 6, 2003, 12:30 AM
Haven't decided yet. *g* Any suggestions?

odie2088
Dec 6, 2003, 02:20 AM
a flock of dubchicks! dubchichs? the ones on ultimate that take a beating and keep on impaling you!

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 6, 2003, 02:41 AM
I've got one thing to say about this.

http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/vangarrett/HUnewearl_Meira_SoA.gif

Garanz2
Dec 6, 2003, 06:10 AM
Excellent work as usual jade. Is it finished, or are you going to add a background? Don't get me wrong, it looks great without, but the pose suggests there's something missing. Ie, something round the corner as Sunblast said.

Sunblast
Dec 6, 2003, 08:47 AM
Yeah, what I said! If I had to suggest an enemy, I would think a group og Gilchichs. Or mabye even the Gilchichs with a Garanz beind them?

ladyjaderiver
Dec 6, 2003, 12:25 PM
Ooh.... Those are good ideas, and kinda along the lines I was thinking of. *G* We'll have to see what happens when I actually sit down to draw the background...

Robo47
Dec 6, 2003, 01:44 PM
Ill Gill, and she's thinking "I thought those were in the Towers!"

EDIT: Ooh ooh no another hunter!! *coughminecough*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2003-12-06 10:46 ]</font>

navci
Dec 6, 2003, 06:08 PM
Who is around the corner?..... RANDON of course. Woohoo!

Hm. =} One of these days I am gonna find some pencils and so something with it. I love the innocent look. =D