PDA

View Full Version : GC: Eu ships

philip
Dec 6, 2003, 03:28 AM
Is the EU ships nice? Is there only jerks or is like more then 50% of them nice players?

tgif2000
Dec 6, 2003, 03:58 AM
man, are you kidding me???
US ships are by far the worse of all ships since the dreamcast version, ask japanese or europeans players what they will tell you.

europeans ships are empty since there was too many corruption, almost all the poeple i knew stopped playing because of corruption and duping.

since EU servers are empty, i play only on japanese servers... everytime i come back on a US server, a ***** 12 years old kid with multi equip joins the game and ruin everything....

for nice players go to japanese servers... hard to get what they say, but they are SO polite compared to US players... if you play with japanese you 'll never want to come back to US servers which are full of cheaters and unpolite ppl..

polishedweasel
Dec 6, 2003, 04:06 AM
Just as many dupers/hacker/cheaters in the EU ships as there are in the US ships. Only difference is, the people on the EU ships really suck. Meh.

GuardianPoe
Dec 6, 2003, 04:18 AM
I'm a bit puzzled... why are there more ships on the European servers if they're still emptied?

Or am I looking for an answer that just doesn't exist with that question? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

philip
Dec 6, 2003, 07:37 AM
Okey. Then i will play on the JP ships first time i get online.

Ranger_Larry
Dec 6, 2003, 07:46 AM
On 2003-12-06 01:18, GuardianPoe wrote:
I'm a bit puzzled... why are there more ships on the European servers if they're still emptied?

Or am I looking for an answer that just doesn't exist with that question? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I've always thought the same thing. I guess they like to waste money over there?!

rena-ko
Dec 6, 2003, 09:33 AM
its not "over there". ST in japan just decided so. cant write STuborn without ST. and they are. stuborn.

for the EU servers. they have a bad reputation causing FSODs etc. i never play on them because... well just because. i also dont play on jp ships often.
you cant generalize server sets to players. if you have an open game, its your fault if some jerk joins.

its not a good idea to refer any newbie to the jp ships. try to find reasonable people. they are everywhere.

good luck.

ShadowFOrce
Dec 6, 2003, 10:10 AM
But you do have one point though. the JP ships are alot nicer. The people are so much nicer and they don't dupe/hack. The only problem with that JP ships is that I cannot read JP!

I try playing on them alot. Mostly I just use wordselect/sentence select. Because of course it translates it and the JP players can understand it. So if you want to play on JP ships you have to give something up. Also if you are lucky you will find a few english-speaking JP players out there.

But if you are new to PSO I wouldn't suggest going to JP ships or Vega or Antaras! If you go there I swear you will be pressured into duping and hacking. That's what happened with my LvL 105 HUmar, I went online and this guy had almost every weapon possible, and I asked him if I could have some. After the quest that we were doing he duped them all and had a couple of hacked ones. But of course me being new to online and all didn' tkonw about duping or hacking so I didn't know I was hacking, I thought that people online were just plain nice. But soon I learned and it was already to late.

So im just saying stay away from Vega and Antaras! Stay away from hacked mags and duped weapons. It ruins the whole game.

philip
Dec 6, 2003, 11:15 AM
Okey but what ship should i play on then?

Hrith
Dec 6, 2003, 11:33 AM
On 2003-12-06 01:06, polishedweasel wrote:
Just as many dupers/hacker/cheaters in the EU ships as there are in the US ships. Only difference is, the people on the EU ships really suck. Meh.

Actually I have to agree >_<
I tried to find some decent French players, and the only nice ones I found were on US Ships (Zuna and Lady Vynhnyu if you know them).

Dhylec
Dec 6, 2003, 11:51 AM
there are more eu ships than us ships
but they're alot more empty.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Voodoochild
Dec 6, 2003, 01:34 PM
On 2003-12-06 08:15, philip wrote:

Well, try them all. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Hrith
Dec 6, 2003, 02:23 PM
On 2003-12-06 08:15, philip wrote :
What matters is who you play with, not where. Still, avoid Vega.

Jack
Dec 6, 2003, 04:13 PM
If you want a good game on EU ships, try Regulus 5 or Arcturus 9.