PDA

View Full Version : Corruption

Zorafin
Dec 6, 2003, 09:21 AM
I have been playing for a year offline, and I haven't had any troubles with this game. Then, three weeks back, I went online, and have been playing there. Before the first week was done, my card was corrupted. And then again, this morning, It was corrupted again. I'll be honest with you, I had and used a hacked mag during that time, and posibly hacked items (like the dark flow). I would like to know why my card is getting corrupted, and how to stop it from getting corrupted. I just wanna beat ultimate in peace...

DarkSoldier
Dec 6, 2003, 10:19 AM
You cant just ingnore it cause it just your card that is acting up on you thats all that even happend to me

rena-ko
Dec 6, 2003, 11:11 AM
some more data needed. whats the brand of your memcard? nintendo? some 3rd party?
(nintendo is recommended)

duped rares have actually nothing to do with corruption. at least not officially.

you just play on too crowded servers, join games too careless (dont move inbetween) and did you check that you didnt put the power off too quickly when you leave online mode?

Zorafin
Dec 6, 2003, 12:29 PM
I think I got a card from nyko. I guess I'll try to remake my game on a nintendo card. Thank you.