PDA

View Full Version : Oh it feels so good....

ilr2000
Dec 6, 2003, 01:14 PM
I found one of those "you're-never-gonna-find-it" items. A Luminous field dropped for me in Mines today. I've got a better armor, but simply finding it was more of a joy than anything else. ESPECIALLY considering my ID was Skyly, and it dropped from the stubborn as all hell Sinow Blue. What's next? A Psyco Wand from a Sorceror in Ruins?

But yeah... finding something like that just feels so damn good.

Hrith
Dec 6, 2003, 01:53 PM
That is exactly where I got it, and it is the second rare I'm most proud of (1st is ELECTRO FRAME in VIRIDIA).

CONGRATULATIONS ! you deserve it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

joluh
Dec 6, 2003, 02:49 PM
It feels better when you are not waiting for any rare, and you find something really cool that you didn't knew you could get!!! or uber high % on normal weapons, like my 45% hit VULCANS =D YAY!!! or my 20% hit GOD HAND!!! XD I LOVE THAT ITEM =D

ilr2000
Dec 6, 2003, 09:43 PM
On 2003-12-06 11:49, joluh wrote:
It feels better when you are not waiting for any rare, and you find something really cool that you didn't knew you could get!!! or uber high % on normal weapons, like my 45% hit VULCANS =D YAY!!! or my 20% hit GOD HAND!!! XD I LOVE THAT ITEM =D

Exactly. I didn't expect that item to drop at all. In fact I didn't even kno the luminous was dropped from him! I found the Monkey King Bar the same way... It was like: *picks up red box from Mericarol* "Hmm a wep, eh? Prolly another Dragon slayer" *equipts to see little red bar in hand* XD

Soukosa
Dec 6, 2003, 09:46 PM
Reminds me of the joy of getting a Holy Ray from Dal Ra Lie on the second run and it came with 15% Hit untekked. It's now one my FOmarl's main weapons and that extra hit helps alot.

Hrith
Dec 7, 2003, 12:11 PM
On 2003-12-06 18:46, Sounomi wrote :
That extra hit helps alot.
Does it ? I mean the HOLY RAY already has 70 ATA, which is amazingly high. Unless you use its special http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

GuerillaPimp
Dec 7, 2003, 12:18 PM
Yea i was a lil stoked by the Red Slicer i picked up, from a Nano last week. I saw the box, picked it up, and thought "another crap ass diska". but when i equiped it, i was a lil confused, then it hit me...RED SLICER!! I dont use it much, my Vulcans are way better, but a good find nonethe less...now if only that Red Slime would drop my lavis cannon...

Zarana
Dec 7, 2003, 01:50 PM
Go after the Psycho Wand if you want, but I have to warn you that it's about 200 times as rare as the Luminous Field you just found. ... And I'm being completely serious.

Anyway though, while we're talking about finding what items we've found, I got P-Arms Arms yesterday. Whee. I'm now very aware of why you would have to be crazy to look for this item anywhere but in Yellowboze.