PDA

View Full Version : XB-Challenge: Xbox ep 2 challenge

haruna
Dec 6, 2003, 03:44 PM
It would sure be nice if the Xbox also got PSO+. I guess they wouldn't want to do that since East Tower was recently added and West Tower isn't even up yet.

I guess they want to bilk online subscribers as much as they possibly can!

Even so, I hope that PSOX gets Episode 2 C-mode soon!
Any ETAs out there?

I've got the equiv of writers block when it comes to improving my Ep 1 c-mode times. No matter what I do, it's just not happening.

MFGouken
Dec 10, 2003, 03:02 AM
It is the biggest video game scam that there is and ever will be! If you have had it since April you have already paid 2x what you bought the game for. I feel ripped off I don't think we should be charged for playing the game that we bought!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MFGouken on 2003-12-10 00:02 ]</font>

kevlar_pso
Dec 10, 2003, 12:17 PM
Ya know that's exactly what I'm sayin! Two months free my @$$!!! That ain't nuttin! We should have way more content than what we have. Other games that you have no monthly fee for have three to five times the content we have. Also Ep I&II+ would be nice. But I am gonna be pickin up my copy for the GC probably on Friday. And I'm thinkin of gettin Ep I&II for the PC as well. Server side saving. This will be PSO purity!

kevlar_pso
Dec 10, 2003, 12:21 PM
Haven't tried Ep II c mode yet. I'm gonna renew my GC HL just to beat Ep II c mode. C mode sux on Xbox anyways, cause I can never find any1 to play with!! Next to no one knows the advantages of C mode there. booooo

KingChaos
Dec 21, 2003, 06:53 PM
i think if u gewt 1 tea, that u always do c mode u r ok as i do that in uk xobox coz not many ppl play c mode in uk xbox

KingChaos
Dec 21, 2003, 06:53 PM
i think if u gewt 1 tea, that u always do c mode u r ok as i do that in uk xobox coz not many ppl play c mode in uk xbox

MFGouken
Dec 23, 2003, 07:21 AM
When is Episode II Cmode coming out for the Xbox? I want my S-Ranks Swords!

KingChaos
Jan 1, 2004, 12:26 PM
yeah and a legit kings needle!