PDA

View Full Version : Dark Fallz One of the hardest bosses and the fruit dont drop

RalfWiggum
Dec 6, 2003, 08:04 PM
Like i heard rummers about him droping crazy items but after u anialate his final form he just sticks u in the same round room with no good items ...... for god sakes at least give me sume Messeta or something worth the run .... getting to the boss is worth the xp and items that some the guys drop but like the programers should of had him drop a CraZZy sword or in my case A RIFle but ya ... plus what is Gal G's window ?????

polishedweasel
Dec 7, 2003, 12:07 AM
What?

I'm very confused.

Vejita
Dec 7, 2003, 10:58 AM
on ver.1 everyone said he dropped the almighty celestial ARMOR, not shield...but to this day i've never seen him do it.

Claudia_Final
Dec 7, 2003, 11:49 AM
Blah...All boss are sissy, ESP Falz. After fight Falz for 20 laps. I have decided it is time to switch off the TV.

By the way, have you notice when you look at a lilly (in real life) remind you of Ob Lilly?
(above)That was a silly question...

FOnewearl0
Dec 7, 2003, 12:06 PM
This kinda thing reminds me of Diablo II.. people said they killed Baal and Pindleskin and got stuff like Windforce and Stormshield. The thing is, Baal gives CRAP exp for a final boss, and it takes 3 areas, 5 sets of different "Minions" then you have to face Baal himself. I always fight him and get lets say, a magicial armor and 2000+ gold. Whoopie, i dont care. But I've never been to Dark Falz.. In fact, the farthest I have ever gotten is De Rol Le. Yes, i have never gotten past level 15. Sad, no? I think online oughta change it.. And yes, kinda off topic. Oh well.

Oh, EDIT-What is your section ID? I heard some make it easier to find stuff http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOnewearl0 on 2003-12-07 09:07 ]</font>

rena-ko
Dec 7, 2003, 12:15 PM
falz and olga dont drop anything.
rumour goes you have to trigger ico / flowen and eventually they leave something behind.

Eihwaz
Dec 8, 2003, 04:35 AM
On 2003-12-07 09:15, rena-ko wrote:
falz and olga dont drop anything.
rumour goes you have to trigger ico / flowen and eventually they leave something behind.

In Dreamcast, he sometimes dropped Red Ring in Ult for Redria. Bah, that's irrelavent...

And why should Rico give you her ring? You didn't save her in time! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And just exactly how will Flowen give you his DNA? O.o

KaFKa
Dec 8, 2003, 06:25 AM
On 2003-12-07 09:06, FOnewearl0 wrote:
This kinda thing reminds me of Diablo II.. people said they killed Baal and Pindleskin and got stuff like Windforce and Stormshield.

heh, pindle dropped me a shako, and i got a string from baal...

back on topic:
they should have given flow/falz some uber drops.

rena-ko
Dec 8, 2003, 06:31 AM
On 2003-12-08 01:35, Eihwaz wrote:
In Dreamcast, he sometimes dropped Red Ring in Ult for Redria. Bah, that's irrelavent...

And why should Rico give you her ring? You didn't save her in time! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And just exactly how will Flowen give you his DNA? O.o

never happened to me in dreamcast... but then again, i didnt have a redria >_>

and... they're ghosts. dont ask... its also whats remaining after the battle (in normal).
my personal olga counter so far: 0/8. depending on aura getting another chara ready for seabed we'll continue running for fun.

LamerPanda
Dec 8, 2003, 08:39 AM
Hey, maybe they'll enable drops sometime. Maybe in Plus? u_u

I'd never get anything anyway, but eh, wishful thinking...

In fact, the farthest I have ever gotten is De Rol Le. Yes, i have never gotten past level 15. Sad, no?

I got to a whopping level 20 on Dreamcast and I got as far as De Rol Le. >_>; I think I spent a whole five minutes online on DC?

And just exactly how will Flowen give you his DNA?

That's a good question. O_o If he left a pool of blood like other monsters I might be more inclined to think you could get DNA from him, buuuuut... XD

rena-ko
Dec 8, 2003, 08:46 AM
some people i trust claim to have found genes.

you have to trigger flowen to appear with using and/or carrying rico's weapons.
reenter the battle area and approach to flowen. when he vanishes, he's said to leave a red box with the chance of 1/64.

i'm about to test that out just for the heck of it, but i'm not like doing 10 seabed runs in a row so dont expect anything soon.

(current personal flowen count : 0/8 [dna/flowen])

Raziel_Kai
Dec 8, 2003, 08:59 AM
Count me in for the Seabed runs to check what Olga Flow/Flowen drops.
Got a full set of Red weapons for Hunters and I think I may be able to help (in fact, I believe I have already done so with auracom).

Nya~

LordMe
Dec 8, 2003, 09:15 AM
dark falz....hard...when did this happen???

LamerPanda
Dec 8, 2003, 09:49 AM
I've gotten Flowen before, all different difficulties, but nothing here. I'm not saying he can't drop, but it seems pretty unlikely. x_x

I do need to do more runs sometimes, you never know what'll happen.

MtheInsomniac
Dec 8, 2003, 08:37 PM
On 2003-12-08 06:49, LamerPanda wrote:
I've gotten Flowen before, all different difficulties, but nothing here. I'm not saying he can't drop, but it seems pretty unlikely. x_x

I do need to do more runs sometimes, you never know what'll happen.

Flowen? wahh?how do you see flowen? isnt he the scientist that falz sucks absorbs er something? havent played PSO in a while. and being offline, its hard to get any kind of rares or special occurences (that a word?).

Barubary6
Dec 8, 2003, 10:38 PM
Dark Falz is female >_<

-- Barubary

RFB
Dec 9, 2003, 04:04 AM
On 2003-12-08 19:38, Barubary6 wrote:
Dark Falz is female >_<

-- Barubary

And trough what scientific or obscure method have you gotten to the conclussion that Dark Falz is female? I've always thought of Falz like uncle Falz, and Olga like Aunt Olga(Can you imagine what would come of a relationship between Falz and Olga, if they ever had children?... *shakes head* auch, head hurt).

And yeah, it is said that Flowen's spirit can drop that nifty DNA, but it's also said that it's banned by ST, so he never drops it, wether off or online... dunno what to think. I look forward to your report rena-ko, this is going to be interesting.

Oh, and this is for whoever said "Dark Falz? hard? when?" or something like that. Remember ult V2? Now THAT WAS A HARD FALZ @_@. I still suffer nightmares where my FOmarl gets PWNDZ by Falz's arm attack.

Superguppie
Dec 9, 2003, 04:50 AM
Even I can see DF is female. No obscure methods involved. The only part of DF of which we know the gender is Rico. I don't think there is an argument on her gender...
So, assuming Rico is the basic from of DF, DF must be female.
And DF and OF can still have kids, as OF has Flowen for a basis in the same manner, and thus must be male. An argument could be made here as the name Olga is usualy female, and the OLGA computer could also be taken as the basic form, with Flowen just being an add-on...

RFB
Dec 9, 2003, 05:02 AM
An argument could be made here as the name Olga is usualy female, and the OLGA computer could also be taken as the basic form, with Flowen just being an add-on...

In the same way, Rico could just be an add-on for Falz. What is said of Falz is that falz needs a body, not that falz takes a sex change surgery operation whether falz chooses a male or a female.

P.S. Sorry if I've aid Falz too many times, but since it's sex is being discussed, I'm trying to avoid the usage of he/she.

Superguppie
Dec 9, 2003, 05:24 AM
ok, I'll settle for it for the both of'em, with the humans being just add-ons...

Stormsworder
Dec 12, 2003, 05:37 PM
Make Flowen appear? Hmm. I'm gonna beg Alex to let me use his Red Handgun. He found a Red Handgun and Red Saber in a single run, which ticked me off. I'll see if Olga drops something for me. I'll tell you if he does or not for Orans.