PDA

View Full Version : Good FOmar name?

Sepheroth
Dec 6, 2003, 08:06 PM
I just made a tall FOmar with an orange suit, green hair, and sunglasses, but I can't think of a good name, any ideas?

RalfWiggum
Dec 6, 2003, 08:08 PM
What ID do u want>???????

Sepheroth
Dec 6, 2003, 08:10 PM
it doesnt really matter to me. As long as the name is cool.

Raneth
Dec 6, 2003, 08:11 PM
Some male names I like are Ryan, Nathan, Ari, Eric, and Sam. If you want to make up names, check out the periodic table of the elements-It's really useful.

ehas214
Dec 6, 2003, 08:11 PM
Lost_Pharaoh

Sepheroth
Dec 6, 2003, 08:13 PM
keep em coming! I'll eventually hear on that I REALLY like, then I'll let u guys know.

RalfWiggum
Dec 6, 2003, 08:13 PM
MythicalLife = greenill
Deaths Touch = yellowboze
ForsakenEyes = greenill
UndeadWizard = yello...
Blood Spell = viridia

Solstis
Dec 6, 2003, 08:14 PM
FOmar

Sepheroth
Dec 6, 2003, 08:14 PM
THATS THE ONE!!!
Forsaken Eyes! thats what Ive been waiting for! thx man!

RalfWiggum
Dec 6, 2003, 08:15 PM
No prob just helping out sitting here with imagination listening to Billy Tallent

RalfWiggum
Dec 6, 2003, 08:16 PM
make sure there is no space to get full name

Sepheroth
Dec 6, 2003, 08:17 PM
btw, anyone here play on xbox servers? I could use a partner to level up my new char!

RalfWiggum
Dec 6, 2003, 08:21 PM
sorry .. 1 i play gc .. 2 im a poor white boy from canada BC and cant affor hook up until christmas

Sepheroth
Dec 6, 2003, 09:53 PM
lol, I need more name giving advice. I messed up my char. and I now made a tall white robed, silver haired FOmar, and I named him Heavens Fist, but when I click ok for the name, it makes a weird noise and deletes my name. Can someone (perferably RalphWiggum) tell me whats wrong and give me a 4 letter replacement for "fist" that sounds cool?

Eihwaz
Dec 6, 2003, 10:21 PM
On 2003-12-06 18:53, Sepheroth wrote:
lol, I need more name giving advice. I messed up my char. and I now made a tall white robed, silver haired FOmar, and I named him Heavens Fist, but when I click ok for the name, it makes a weird noise and deletes my name. Can someone (perferably RalphWiggum) tell me whats wrong and give me a 4 letter replacement for "fist" that sounds cool?

Well, maybe the name "HeavensFist" is too long to be a name. There is a letter-limit, you know.

I'd go with HeavenFist, personally, buut...

Miller
Dec 6, 2003, 10:50 PM
Gambit is a good name for a FOmar...

anwserman
Dec 6, 2003, 10:50 PM
Spanky! Or Geezer. One of the two.

And I play X-Box, and I wouldn't mind helping you level up unless you use nothing but hacks and dupes. Then you're on your own.

I'm normally on Celestite 1-1, with gamertag Anwserman... of course. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

LordMe
Dec 6, 2003, 10:53 PM
i don't know i don't have a FOmar!!!

Sepheroth
Dec 6, 2003, 10:57 PM
thx anwserman, I'll send a friend request (expect one from "Lord Meatwad" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

polishedweasel
Dec 7, 2003, 12:04 AM
Why don't you misspell Sephiroth again. That seems like a great name for your FOmar. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

RalfWiggum
Dec 7, 2003, 01:09 AM
hey if u didnt get my PM (private message) then here is a good name ... its genous ... heavens soul ... hahhahahahha ps cool soo where u live and stuff ur a cool guy requesting me

JohanCC
Dec 7, 2003, 01:59 AM
Tonzura Koite
(and we get the hell out!)
If you're going for humor. But you've already picked a name so I guess it doesn't matter

darthsaber9x9
Dec 7, 2003, 09:13 AM
replace "fist" with "hand" lol. or replace it with "manus" which is hand in latin. or replace it with....rock, tit, foot, boot, cat, dog, pig? or toast!! HEAVENS TOAST!!!
GREAT NAME!

ShadowFOrce
Dec 7, 2003, 09:26 AM
On 2003-12-06 18:53, Sepheroth wrote:

Naw it probably does that because some word in that name is offending to JP players or is word blocked. Maybe its the word fist, not trying to be perverted but i am serious that could be it.

Squeege
Dec 8, 2003, 09:18 PM
http://www.seventhsanctum.com/gens/
Here try this.

Minty
Dec 9, 2003, 04:04 PM
"Tonzura Koite
(and we get the hell out!)"
Heehee, Excel Saga!

kevlar_pso
Dec 10, 2003, 01:14 PM
If you go back to the orange character, you could name him Home Depot or Homer D. Poe. lol I guess you know where I work now ha! Also, Unicron is predominantly Orange. You could also look @what Transfromers are Orange and go that route.