PDA

View Full Version : To clear things up...

Fredrick
Dec 6, 2003, 09:58 PM
(To let you know ahead of time yes I did dupe my items but yes i did delete / sell any duped items after i was done)

Anyway I did manage to get a legit Panzer Fast. I turned it into Iron Faust to compare it. The Iron faust is noticably more powerful and can hit multiple weapons. The effect range is about as wide as a TRAP. It can shoot as far as a handgun. Using its range and devil battle maybe it really is worth it to make the change from Panzer to Iron. However, it really would be better to use the Panzer if you where in small areas. (Like some of the rooms in spaceship)

LordMe
Dec 6, 2003, 10:24 PM
well i need to get one of them!!!

ERS
Dec 6, 2003, 10:50 PM
Does the Iron Faust lose it's combo changing from Panzer, like all the other Photon Booster weapons? I've never had one.

LordMe
Dec 6, 2003, 10:51 PM
...don't know!!!

Soukosa
Dec 6, 2003, 11:03 PM
On 2003-12-06 19:51, LordMe wrote:
...don't know!!!

If you don't have anything useful to say, just don't post anything.

For the question, to my knowledge, it does loose its comboing ability to make up for the multiple targets it can hit.

LordMe
Dec 6, 2003, 11:06 PM
oh shut up i never said any thing to you!!!

joluh
Dec 7, 2003, 12:03 AM
On 2003-12-06 20:06, LordMe wrote:
oh shut up i never said any thing to you!!!

Ok, you're doing it again, and you know it's true, and btw you didn't have a reason to offend her... stop doing it, or you'll get into troubles

Fredrick
Dec 7, 2003, 10:09 AM
Yes it dose lose its combo.....its really not too bad once you learn how to use it. But like I said if your in a small area your doomed. One of the IDs a mil lilly drops I think....so you could pipe for it. I use that and it really dose help out.