PDA

View Full Version : Mini Fanfic

ElisteHaute
Apr 8, 2001, 02:35 AM
I'm a little rusty *moves arms with a squeeking sound* But here goes.

"Hey, Eli!"

My head jerks up and I see my co-worker Claire burdened with a box of paper as big as she is. I sigh to myself, More work. I get out from behind my desk and help her. I take the box from her and put it on my desk. Even though I'm much shorter than Claire I'm stronger.

"More requests?" I ask.

She pushes her blonde hair back under the blue beret everyone in the Bureau of Land Management wears. "My, yes. The word got out that the planet is safe now and everyone wants to settle right away."

"Regardless of the fact that the place is still crawling with monsters, the mutagen might still be active, and that no one has ever managed to spend a night there without nightmares?" I say, ticking off my points on my fingers.

"But, of course," Claire says, rolling her eyes. If the news says that it's alright, then the people are mad for the idea."

I sigh again and pick up the first stack from out of the box. "Why do we use paper when the message system could be used?" I complain, wishing I could just select them all and send a form letter back. My pointy ear gets pinched. "Ow, that hurts!"

Claire looks angrily at me. "What?!"

"You're a smart girl. Tell me what would happen if they went to the message system instead of had people like us doing this?" she asks,crossing her arms.

I think.

And think.....

I scratch my head and ruffle my pink hair. Claire looks at me with an eyebrow raised. "Um.... they'd not need as many people and we wouldn't have jobs?" I ask, uncertainly.

"Exactly!" she picks up another stack and puts it in my lap. "Inefficiency is the bureaucrat's friend," she says with a wink. "It'll keep us from living in the streets, eating poor food and having to put up with blackouts or cold water. You're lucky the Government paid for your college loans and indentured you here. It's a good job."

"Yes'm" I say, inwardly disgusted. I pick up my large stamp marked "rejected" and turn towards my computer terminal to enter the data for each form.

I don't finish until late in the night. I stayed over letting Claire and the other girls go home at their usual 5pm. I always stay up late. if the work isn't done by morning There is always hell to pay by the bosses. Since I'm the NewMan and we're "all lazy," guess who gets the blame? Oh well.

I take the light-rail from the bureau offices to my flat in WHITLL. People look at me in my blue skirt and jacket with a white shirt black tie and beret, the uniform of the BLM, and frown. I don't blame them. I'm keeping them from a "wonderful new life" on Ragol.

The streets below are full of activity, even this "late" at night. Unlike the Government, most people on a spaceship have a 24 hour lifestyle since there's no sun to tell time by. There's this failed "beat" system that was supposed to help us, but it's been ignored by almost everyone.

I get to my stop and walk down the street to the building my flat is in. It's a huge building, 300 stories tall; a black glass and metal monolith. The plaque on the outside says "Peach Blossom. People's Government Residences."

A really big android, with a purple and white hull is standing outside the door watching for unauthorized people. I give him a hug, "Hi, Jules."

He looks down at me and pats me on the head. "Good evening, Miss Haute," he says in a synthesized basso voice with overtones of amusement.

"Good day today?" I ask, smiling.

Jules pauses, "I did not have to kill anyone today, Miss Haute. Yes, it was a good day."

"Ok. Have fun tonight, I'll see you in the morning!" I run inside, past the sliding metal doors and the foyer, all full of glowing art, places to sit on coushes and chairs amid an artificial forest. I smell the food cooking from the restaurants that are strategically placed around the different floors. They're really good. I even volunteered in them just to learn their techniques.

I get in a lift and ride up the central shaft that's filled with hanging gardens to the hundred-eighty-third floor. It's quite an experience that I never get used to.

The hallway to my flat is double-wide with a planter filled with flowers inthe center. It's to encourge walking so the People's servants gon't get lazy and out of shape. I see my flat, it's number 2004-183, My curtains are moving. Ah, my little ones must be playing!

I open the door and three Varunas come whizzing out followed by a flapping Garuda. They buzz around me making little chirping and tweeting sounds. "Yes, Mommy's home," I giggle. "Yes, yes, I'll feed you," they follow me in a cloud into the apartment, purring electronically.

Burnside
Apr 8, 2001, 03:10 AM
Very nice! ^.^ ::huggles::
-------
Akumi: Didn't we have enough of talk about your touchings..
Rage: I forgot...I'm gonna go now..
Akumi: ::grabs rage:: No! Now its time to throw you to the Delsabers..
Rage: Noooooo....!

IceBlink
Apr 8, 2001, 10:20 AM
Very good. ^_^ Heh... if this becomes more of a trend, maybe a fanfic forum will be up soon...

Oh well, back to my own fic... ^_^;

ElisteHaute
Apr 8, 2001, 06:58 PM
Thank you, to both of my readers.

I'm really not that good. I'm sort of mousey and quiet (well a pink mouse). I try to stay out of the fray of the boards, but I'll continue writing this little fic for fun. It's sort of stream-of-consciousness, as I write what ever happens in my life as it comes up. I'll try my best to describe the PSO world as I can without many source materials. I wish I had owned a master system and a genesis when i was younger so I could've played PS I,II,III & IV so I would hvae more background than I do. I was thinking of putting some police robots in (non-anthropomorphic ones from the other PS series) and doing some more shipside activities before I went down to Ragol.

Oh, BTW the place where I live in the story rerally exists. It's less elaborate, about 12 stories high, salmon colored and is in Shanghai near The Bund.

Eliste Haute

HuNewearl Lv 49

"The Eagle crushing the Hamster Attack!"

Eli jumps in the air, pauses for special effects

and falls splat where rappy was a second ago.

"Grrrrr. Come back here you little freak!"

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: ElisteHaute on 2001-04-08 16:59 ]</font>

Danger_Girl
Apr 8, 2001, 07:20 PM
Oh Eli, silly girl, you've got three readershttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif. Hey if you need me to rough up any of those creeps at your job, let me know. Its the least I could do for you sweetiehttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif.

ElisteHaute
Apr 8, 2001, 09:37 PM
Thanks, Danger, but we don't need more workplace violence. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

It'll all work out in the end....I think.

Gotta get into the mood for typing again. I apologize for the short length. I only spent an hour on the fic before I had to go home. Maybe I'll work on it in Word and paste it for a better length and more coherence.

Oh, thankies, IceBlink. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif You're a much better writer than I am.

ElisteHaute
Apr 9, 2001, 01:22 AM
I've got like an hour to play with this. What the hay....

The chirping of my mags increases as I pull out the Difulids from my cupboard in my small kitchen. The cans have pictures of little happy mags licking their chops. Which is funny. I've never really seen any mags with tongues. I pick up a little machine with eight spigots mounted in a circle, like a little spider, and I pour the contents of twelve cans into the bowl on top. The green glowing fluid is a little different than the stuff I use. Well, I hope it is, otherwise I'm drinking petfood as a sports drink.

I walk into my living room; it's huge for such a short person! I have a white sofa, a couple of overstuffed chairs, a few tables with plants on them and a small vidscreen. I've had to replace the vidscreen a few times because my little ones were hungry. Sigh.

I go into the back area of the flat. I can't believe that I got a three bedroom one. I'm too small to fill up all this room. I mean, I had to turn one of the rooms into my home office for finishing up all the stuff that I can't do at work. The other one is my sports room, for keeping up with my other hobby and then there's the bedroom.

I strip before I go into the shower, leaving my clothes on my huge bed. That was a good deal, I think. I'm sorry that android was squished by a hildabear and all, but you don't find beds for that price on the market that often. Still. I look at the huge three by four meter expanse of sheets and pillows. I should have looked at it befor buying it. Taking my section ID from my wrist holder, I place it on the bathroom's countertop and then tuch my hair into a showercap. Split ends are something I don't want to deal with.

I sigh with pleasure as the warm water washes over me. I scrub myself with soap and let the warmness of the shower creep into me slowly. "House?" I say when I finish and begin to towel myself off.

A lighted photon panel comes into existence in front of me. "Yes, Miss Haute?" he says. I always think of my house as a "he" even though it's really just an extention of the building's computer.

"Messages?" I ask as I comb my hair. Getting it fluffy it such a pain. At least the geneticist that designed us NewWomen took away the bodyhair on our legs and arms. We don't have to shave those places like human women do.

House's screen flashes red and blue quickyl as he searches that database for my messages. "Yes, Miss Haute. There are four messages."

"Yay!" I smile, but catch myself in the mirror. I have humongous blue eyes, my mouth and nose are really too small. I look too much like a kid when I do that. "Grrrr, twenty-five years old and boys still won't date me 'cause I look like a twelve-year-old with breasts. I can't even go into a bar without being carded."

"Miss?" House startles me out of my grouching.

I blink. "Yes, yes, the messages," I say. "Could you play them, and start up the stove for dinner?"

He blinks blue, "Right away, Miss Haute."

My friend Danger Girl's head and shoulders floats into view. "Hey Eli, You want to go down to Ragol tonight? I know it's late, but what the heck, it's morning somewhere on the planet. C'ya." The second message starts with a blare of trumpets and I delete it with a wave of my hand. "Stupid advertisements," I grumble walking to my dresser to pull out my white hunter's clothing. I see that Garuda has placed my dirty clothing in the hamper so I give her a pet and she rumbles and chirps happily. The third message is from my work, It's Claire asking if I can go to the party tonight at the bar. "No, you Booma. I can't. I spent all my time doing your work," I grumble.

"Don't send, delete reply," I say. I smile my biggest smile. "Hi, Claire!. I'm sorry I can't possibly come to the bar tonight. I need some sleep. You know us fragile NewMen. I'll see you at the office tomorrow." I wave my fingers through the send message square.

The fourth message pops up. It's Lysan. "Hi, Eli," she says, smiling under her mass of soft, brown hair, eyes shining brightly. "Missed you yesterday. Care to join Danger and I for a forest romp? I found a place where the Boomas are a bit stronger than normal, dear."

I blush, her voice always has that effect on everyone. She could be asking directions and the police robot would get flustered. I think she could even make a Dimean get interested, I giggle to myself. "I'll be down in an hour or so, Lysan. Tell Danger too. I have to eat some dinner." I blush when I notice that I haven't put my top on yet. Nothing she hasn't seen. She has some of them, herself. I worry too much. Besides, the towel is there. I finish getting dressed and go to make my dinner.

I go into the kitchen, stopping on the way to pet my little Varunas. They all purr, and then start fighting with each other rolling around on the carpet and whizzing in the air. "Don't Break Anything," I say in my stern voice and they move a little more quietly.

The bread has warmed up nicely and gives my flat a nice "homelike" feeling. Not that I know what that is supposed to be, since I was raised in a state creche. But that's what the advertisements on the vid say it's supposed to invoke. I take a bit of meat from the cooler and take it out of the marinade it's been sitting in for 8 hours. I put it in a pan with a little oil and fry it, enjoying the aroma.

"I wish Danger and Lysan would visit," I say, placing some vegetables in the pan that the meat was in. I pour wine over them and let them cook for a little bit, then I put them and the meat on a plate, pouring the deglazed wine souce in a bowl for dipping the bread. "I'm sure they would like to eat like this occasionally instead of at McRappies."

More later, hopefully.

AxemPunanny
Apr 9, 2001, 07:27 PM
Eliste, you've got a very nice story going. Keep it up.

Vash-the-stampedo
Apr 9, 2001, 08:03 PM
Well, Eliste...Mcrappies, that disturbs me, GOD i hate mcdonalds, if thats anything like that a "Ragol fastfood joint" no...no no no *shakes head* bleh, anyhow, awesome story, i enjoyed readin it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif keep goin on it, i wanna hear about the booma romp down on ragol, hehe, good work though, i'm enjoying it. keep it up!

Danger_Girl
Apr 9, 2001, 10:37 PM
Tell me about it! I hate McRappies. Saddly I'm forced to live off the crap. I'm cursed with the inability to cook. Not to mention I'm in a state of perpetual lazyness. I think it's because I work third shift and I'm an insomniac. So I go through life in a sleepy haze. I have no energy to cook or shop. *sigh* McRappies will have to do. I can't wait to visit your house Eli. Just gotta worn you though...I may never leave http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif.

Danger_Girl
Apr 9, 2001, 10:54 PM
Oh beat! Eli I forgot to mention that I finished the first draft of chapter two of my fan fic. It got kinda long on me. By the time I'm done I'll have a novel on my hands. I P-M'ed it to ya. After you read it you may not want me to come over to your househttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif.

To be honest I might have to build up the nerve to post it. I really did cross the line this time. But if I do post it, I think it will draw a little attention. You'll see what I mean.

Lmnopia
Apr 9, 2001, 10:58 PM
MCrappies! taste like chicken! haha nice story i loved reading it!

ElisteHaute
Apr 9, 2001, 11:34 PM
Thank you everyone. I'll try to keep up with expectations of quality. (worry, worry)

I'll be away from the net for a few days, so it'll be a little while for updates, (maybe Wednesday morning?) but I hope to include some fight scenes to spice things up. I still have to figure out how to describe the movements of the critters on Ragol. I'll try to get it right. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif McRappies: I guess it's the things that you throw in just for fun that everyone remembers. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

Oh, Danger, don't worry. I've set this fic about a month after yours. I got over it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

AxemPunanny
Apr 10, 2001, 12:46 AM
Eliste, don't worry too much. You're doing well.

Hey Danger, you could always come over to my house. I think I need a some excitement, to give me a wake up call. I've been lazy as well. Very lazy. Even McRappies sound pretty good... sometimes I don't even have the time to get some munchies.

ElisteHaute
Apr 11, 2001, 07:03 AM
Oh AP, thanks for the vote of confidence. Teasing Danger Girl like that, for shame. Especially since your name means what it does in Tagalog. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

(I'm not Phillipina, but I know a lot of them.)

Ma itim ang budhi (just kidding http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif )

My muse is striking a little slowly today. Bills, bills, bills and figuring how to pay to go to the UC system have me bogged down. There'll be a story tomorrow, promise. *cross fingers and toes and arms and legs and eyes and .... oh, I feel dizzy..... thud*

Danger_Girl
Apr 11, 2001, 11:01 AM
Ohhhhh Eli you are soooo cutehttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif. I can't wait to read your next chapter or episode or whatever you want to call it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif. I'll probabily post mine today. I'm more less done, I've just got to get the nerve to post it.

Mina
Apr 11, 2001, 11:20 AM
Hey eli,cool story so far,keep at it!

DG post ur fanfic!

I would write my own but..i write so bad they'd probly throw it in the waste basket ^.-

catch ya later ^-^.

----------------------------Mina ^.-

magenta
Apr 11, 2001, 12:08 PM
hey this is good.. keep it up.

AxemPunanny
Apr 11, 2001, 12:20 PM
Wait a minute... I don't remember "punanny" being a Tagalog word. Where did you hear this? =P Anyways... that's "Filipina." http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

I chose punanny not for what it meant, but for how the word looks and sounds. =D

So what other Tagalog words/phrases do you know Eliste. And I wasn't trying to tease Danger Girl. You're mind was in the gutter. =P I was trying to make a nice offer. XPunanny wouldn't mind having someone like DG visiting, since she seems to bring excitement around her.

Can't wait to read the rest of your story, Eliste.

ElisteHaute
Apr 12, 2001, 07:53 AM
Sorry AP, just teasing. I knew several Filipinas that were the most dirty minded girls I have ever met and the funniest. I have forgotton most of the Tagalog I learned from them (use it or lose it - and I lost it - getting to be the same with my Putonghua as well http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif )

Hi Mina, Sorry I was so slow and incoherent the other day with Lysan, No sleep does that to you! Yep!

Ficcy ficcy fic fic!! In small chunks. Maybe I'll have lots of time on Sat & Sun, so large chunks with more characterization and fun stuff.

I put my dishes in the autowasher, shooing out one of my Varunas from the machine before I closed it. Silly, Varunas. I'd washed one before by accident and I thought I had killed her. Fortunately, they are tough little gals and I only had to air dry her for a few hours.

I go to my sports room. A smile comes easily to my lips when I open the door on my hobby. Racks of dormant photonic weapons line the walls and a padded exercise target is in the center of the small room. I was introduced to being a hunter by an ad on one of the giant vid screens that dominate the city. I saw a chance for getting off the ship occasionally and it looked exciting! I joined the Hunter's guild after a week of training in the regulations of what you can and can't do.

No weapons in the ship, was rule number one. All photonic weapons turn off in the ship. No casting of spells in the ship. Some people found out how to do this and they were arrested soon afterwards. Re-education centers are not fun places. No more than four people in a fighting group. This is to prevent the making of a large armed group that could be considered a private army - The Principle hates competition, you know. And last - no killing your fellow citizens.

I also had to get special injections of computer chips so the medical offices could find me in case I get squished. Being squished is no fun, floating in a little ball of light above your corpse. Very surreal. After the first three times I got a note from my supervisor to see him about my recent activities. He informed me, rather bluntly, that I was not to get "squished" anymore because I am State property and the State didn't want my abilities degrading or any psychological damage happening to me. I was to hunt only with a group and pull back when I was in danger of being killed. Where's the adrenalyne rush in that? Sigh.

I pick up my Flowen's Sword. It is almost twice my height in length, yet I easily lift it. The lightweight ceramic-metal it is made of has a lot of mass, but little weight. I don't even to pretend to understand my friend, Tarchon's, explanations as to how and why they work, I just use it.

My Garuda comes over to me trilling and warbling in excitement. She knows I'm going down to Ragol soon and wants me to take her. "Good girl," I say, petting her body, which resembles two golden wings. She coos electronically and begins to float around the room picking up items with a little light that she projects from the "anchor points" on her front. Items begin to disappear one by one as they are sucked into that extra-dimensional space inside each mag that acts like a storage locker for their owner. She's saved my life many times by having a mate or fluid on hand when I needed it.

More later, Promise! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Eliste Haute

HuNewearl Lv 57

"The Eagle crushing the Hamster Attack!"

Eli jumps in the air, pauses for special effects

and falls splat where rappy was a second ago.

"Grrrrr. Come back here you little freak!"

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: ElisteHaute on 2001-04-12 06:03 ]</font>

IceBlink
Apr 12, 2001, 11:15 AM
Your mag carries your mates and fluids?

And there's me like a idiot with the trifluids hooked up in my shield arm via intravenous... ^_^;;

Apsaras: *shrugs and continues playing chess with Pikachu*

Pikachu: *moves a rook* "Chirp" (checkmate)

Apsaras: .... *makes nasty sounds* >_<

Lyric: *giggles* ^_^

IceBlink: ^_^;; Anyway, good fic. ^_^ I'm sorry I didn't reply to it earlier, due to other business. ^_^;;

ElisteHaute
Apr 13, 2001, 04:14 AM
Well I couldn't quite figure out where I stored all those weapons and supplies on my body. If I actually carried them I would look like a flea market or one of those bad G.I. Joe dolls with a backpack as large as they are. "Hold on a sec, Mr. Dimenean. I need to put down may backpack and dig around to find something to kill you with." *gets squished* "Darn, not again. These monsters have no manners." http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Plus, she gets to keep an eye on her food and remind me when to feed her. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

More tonight on the fic. This is my first serialized one and a first draft, so I apologize for the poor quality of it.

ElisteHaute
Apr 14, 2001, 10:12 PM
Okey. My player was detained for lots and lots of time at the evil financial aid office over at UCR. Finding housing and paying for Uni are the number one and two worrys of my player. They are all to expensive and my player's SO wants to buy a house even though they aren't married yet. *worry*worry*

*Whoosh* I turn around at the sound of the door to my flat being opened. "What?" I ask, turning around with my Flowens grasped in my hand. I know It isn't worknig now, but the mass of it would stop any burglar if I hit him or her.

My varunas fly past me at an alarming speed as I get into a fighting crouch. When I look up I see that a male human with short brown hair, sunglasses and a rather large nose dressed in the white labcoat uniform of the Principle's office is standing there, flanked by two large human soldiers, each carrying a mechgun.

"Tsk, Clerk Haute. I didn't think that you would welcome guests in this manner," the labcoated man says.

I notice that he is wearing the round black insignia of an intelligence officer. Oh, rappy, what did I do? I think, dropping my weapon and lowering my head. "I'm sorry, inspector. I thought you might be an intruder. I apologize."

I hear my door shut. "No need, Clerk Haute. May I and my men sit down?"

I blush red. "Of course, I did not mean to offend." I gesture towards my small couches and chairs around a short table. "Please, make yourselves comfortable."

"Thank you, clerk," the inspector says and his men check out the chairs before he sits down. "I am Inspector Singh," he says, pausing for me to remember it. He points at the chair opposite him. "Please, sit. Standing there makes me nervous."

I sit, clasping my hands in my lap where he can see them. My stomach is in knots and I think I'm sweating. Inspector Singh is not a nice man at all from what I've heard. I hope that I'm not going to be "disappeared" tonight.

More later tonight.

ElisteHaute
Apr 15, 2001, 12:57 AM
I guess it's later tonight.... heheh

Will our heroine survive? Will she be taken off into the night? Will Rappies come out of the Principle's butt? (Yuck! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif) Read on to find out.

"Clerk Haute, you look a little pale," Inspector Singh said. he snapped his fingers and one of the soldies stood up to attention. "Get us some tea, Under Lieutenant." The man stalked off towards my kitchen.

"It's in the cabinet to the left.." I began.

"We know, Clerk Haute," Inspestor Singh said, cutting me off in mid sentence. "We know a great deal about you and your friends," he said cheerfully with a small smile on his lips.

I began to sweat a bit more. Oh, Nei! What am I gonna do? What does he want from me? Does he want to hurt my friends? I thought frantically.

Inspector Singh smiled at me. It was the smile of a Boome that know it's got you between a tree and you've just dropped your weapon. I shivered. "But we don't know everything about one of your friends. She's been living on Ragol illegally in her dead parents house."

I looked down at my feet, trying to avoid his gaze. They want me to do something to Lysan, I stopped my tears. Crying is what they would want me to do. A glassy tink sound in front of me made me look up. The Under Lieutenant had placed a cup of tea on the table. He had used my best dishes and cups, probably on purpose. I welcomed the shift to my attention and picked up the cup. It felt very warm in my trembling hands.

"Yes," I squeaked.

He sipped his tea. "She hasn't mutated like the other NewMen that have been down there for any length of time. I have to ask myself, 'why?' We have to find a way to live on Ragol, No one can stay there for very long or they mutate into a monster. We can't seem to pin her down, she eludes our scouts and her house is too well hidden." He sipped his tea again and held it out for the Under Lieutenant to refill. "This is a dilemma, Clerk, or is it Hunter?"

I shivered at the tone change in his voice. "It is hunter only on Ragol. It's my hobby," I said quietly.

"Good, Clerk. We wouldn't want to put through too many loyalty tests," he paused to sip his tea. "It damages our assets."

Sweat drops fall from my chin into my tea. "Now, we know that you are going to Ragol tonight on your daily exercise with Hunter Lysan and Hunter Danger Girl."

I nod.

"Good, you will say that you were delayed due to a traffic problem. When Lysan is hurt, you will collect some of her blood for us," He hands me a small tube with a vacuum attachment. I don't take it.

He frowns, "Clerk Haute, this is a matter of the State. We do have people down on Ragol following Danger Girl and here following Lysan's sister, Aleena. They and you will be arrested and re-educated if you do not comply with your State's wishes."

I put my hand out and he places the tube in my hand. It is cold, so cold. It's the feeling of betrayal. I hate myself.

He stands up. "We will collect this from you when you return to the ship tonight. Have a good hunt and don't forget about your other friends while you are down there." I hear the door close and look at the vial in my hand. Tears begin to fall from my face as I cry uncontrollably.

Depressing isn't it? It will get better I promise http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

My player is such a slow typist, I have to get out the whip and inspire them! I don't wanna be sad, so they have to write me out of this predicament.

ElisteHaute
Apr 15, 2001, 01:08 AM
Grrrrrrrrrrr

I changed tense in the middle of the story. See, I'm not that good of a writer.

Danger_Girl
Apr 15, 2001, 11:22 AM
Bah! I think I changed tenses at least five times in my fichttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif. Who really cares about that stuff anyway? Then again if my old English Prof. read my fic he would probabily seek to have me arrested.