PDA

View Full Version : GC: Rings and Tollaws for Viridia.

Jyo-San
Dec 6, 2003, 11:16 PM
Hello everyone. I have some questions. What are all the rings you can get on the GC? I know there is the Ragol Ring, Purple Ring, White Ring, and that's all the rings I know about. Also, has anyone else had a tollaw drop a Agito 1975 model for them for Viridia. I lost count how many tollaws I've gone through trying to get the Agito.

LordMe
Dec 6, 2003, 11:20 PM
the odd's are 1/28,807...

and i donn't know about the ring's sorry http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Jyo-San
Dec 6, 2003, 11:26 PM
Ah, Tollaws get me frustrated. Actually, when I was playing PSO earlier today, a Tollaw dropped a red item. I got all excited and when I walked to see what the Tollaw had finally dropped me.......it was a Photon Drop! I won't complaing about getting a photon drop, but Tollaws better start thinking of dropping of an Agito.

PJ
Dec 6, 2003, 11:38 PM
There is only Ragol Purple and White Rings available legitly. The Red Ring has also been hacked onto the GC, nufortunately. They aren't very sttrong, but they look so darn cool (Especially Ragol Ring ^_^)

LordMe
Dec 6, 2003, 11:38 PM
yeah i need one to well i don't have that I.D http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

and i don't have any slot's on my mem card...and i'm broke http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

and i don't like photon drop's

well all we can do is hope right?

OriginalLacan
Dec 6, 2003, 11:45 PM
Tollaws killed: approx 1360
Agito 1975's found: 0

Jyo-San
Dec 7, 2003, 01:22 AM
Maybe there will be more rings offered on the GC version, and as for the tallows and them dropping off a Agito, I feel like I have a long way to go until a tallow finally drops off a red box.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jyo-San on 2003-12-06 22:23 ]</font>

Hrith
Dec 7, 2003, 12:13 PM
Look at my RAmarl's Lv, and no AGITO 1975, forget it, besides it's not worth it.

lain2k3
Dec 7, 2003, 12:19 PM
agito is definetely not worth it.

and how does one go about getting the ragol ring.

I also thought that purple ring was available in TTF.

Jyo-San
Dec 7, 2003, 12:52 PM
To others the Agito might not be worth it, but I would like to have an Agito. I might as well try to look for some other weapons I suppose though.

Hrith
Dec 7, 2003, 03:08 PM
Well if you just one ANY AGITO, the AUW 1980 one is pipable in VIRIDIA Temple.

Jyo-San
Dec 7, 2003, 10:44 PM
I tried pipeing last night for a Love Rappy but I got kinda' tired of pipeing so I stopped. I did it again and I got the Agito 1980, as well as a Standshill Shield. I think the Agito 1980 will hold me over until I decide to search for the Agito 1975 again.

LordMe
Dec 7, 2003, 10:51 PM
well great work...and good luck on finding the real one!!!

heyf00L
Dec 7, 2003, 10:52 PM
Katanas suck. If you get the 1975 you won't use it long.

Jyo-San
Dec 7, 2003, 10:56 PM
I like Katanas. They might not be the best for fighting a bunch of enemies, but it'd still be cool to have the Agito 1975. I'll probably try going for a Red Partisan though the next time I go weapon hunting with my HUmar.

heyf00L
Dec 7, 2003, 11:12 PM
If you must use a Katana, go after the more usable Yasha. You're Viridia, you can find it. Ice Spinner is your friend.

LordMe
Dec 7, 2003, 11:20 PM
i say real ageto it would take a long time to get...but the weapon would be better!!!

Zalana
Dec 9, 2003, 03:24 AM
Once again I found a Agito 1975 from a Yellowboze Tollaw an it wasn't too hard to find. Only took one run from Heat Sword. :/

Hrith
Dec 9, 2003, 05:12 AM
On 2003-12-07 20:12, heyf00L wrote :
If you must use a Katana, go after the more usable Yasha. You're Viridia, you can find it. Ice Spinner is your friend.
You little sadistic RAcast !!! YAHSA in VIRIDIA is rarer than a LAVIS CANNON !

Delsaber
Dec 9, 2003, 06:51 AM
Since your viridia, pipe Hildetorrs in the temple. From them you get the Kamui with is quite a powerful Katana. I think it has 650ATP.

heyf00L
Dec 9, 2003, 12:48 PM
You little sadistic RAcast !!! YAHSA in VIRIDIA is rarer than a LAVIS CANNON !
That's just because no one hunts Yasha. If it got the attention of Lavis Cannon it wouldn't be that much rarer. My RAcast is Viridia and I found a Yasha through patience and persistence. Once you get effective and fast at IS you can kill over 100 Melqueeks in less than a half hour (and get about 100k exp). If you keep at it regularly like I did you'll get one eventually.

And admit it, Yasha is much more worthwhile to hunt. Katanas are not useful. Twin Swords are. You get the power and combo of a Twin Sword and the coolness of holding two Katanas. And even better if you spend a few days piping sanges you can get one with hit which will send your ATA through the roof. My S&Y is (0/0/40/30/20) meaning it gives me a whopping total of 70 ATA.
And also, Viridia Caves are a billion times better than Viridia Forest. During my Yasha hunt I got 3 Red Swords, a couple Red Partisans, a couple God/Powers, and some other stuff.

Jyo-San
Dec 9, 2003, 01:36 PM
Yea, I have been hunting in the ruins lately. I'm trying to get a Red Partisan and a Yasha. I would try for looking for a Sange as well, but I can't kill the stupid Pan Arms in enough time with my HUmar until it splits.

heyf00L
Dec 9, 2003, 01:42 PM
The Pan Arms will split once it loses enough HP so you can be level 200 and still have it split on you. Just freeze it before attacking.

-Geshtar-
Dec 9, 2003, 02:02 PM
on who ever asked where to find the Ragol ring, you earn it in the solo online quest Seat of the heart.

Hrith
Dec 9, 2003, 02:05 PM
On 2003-12-09 09:48, heyf00L wrote :
I found a Yasha through patience and persistence.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif just http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Kill over 100 Melqueeks in less than a half hour.
Huh ? which quest ?

The Pan Arms will split once it loses enough HP so you can be level 200 and still have it split on you. Just freeze it before attacking.
Or wait outside the room until it reforms http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

heyf00L
Dec 9, 2003, 02:42 PM
Huh ? which quest ?
Ice Spinner. I believe it has like over 120 Melqueeks total, but I pretty much skipped all of caves 3 because the few Mels that are there are pretty spread out and getting them doubles the quest time. And there are 2 rooms in IS Cave 2 that most people skip and each one has like 12 Melqueeks in it. Not a good idea to miss them.
Yes, finding Yasha was no simple task. It took a lot of work, but I did it because I got stuck with the Viridia ID not knowing how bad it was and Yasha and Control Tower is pretty much all it's good for. Yasha is the only 11 star rare I've found without piping.

Or wait outside the room until it reformsWhen all else fails yes, this is what I do.

jDA025
Dec 9, 2003, 03:15 PM
Hey if you really REALLY want an Agito1975 I could give you my orotiagito just because I find it soo useless, but in return I want a Metor Cudgel, Holy Ray, Partisan of Lightning, CSorcs Cane, or something else that might interest me. Just private message me if interested. I have a Pinkal and find Agito rather frequently, unlike many other people. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Jyo-San
Dec 9, 2003, 04:05 PM
Nothing personal, but I don't trade weapons. Thanks for the tip though about the Pan Arms, I can't believe I never figured that out.><.

waltz
Dec 9, 2003, 05:57 PM
my pinkal found it pretty easy and i must say it rocks after you convert it.