PDA

View Full Version : Stuff for trade (God/Power, Delsabre's Buster, more)

Spike
Feb 19, 2001, 02:27 PM
This stuff is for trade ONLY. My storage room is full again so I need to get rid of some stuff I don't need. If nobody wants any of this stuff it will probably be sold at the shop.

Here's what I have up for trade:

2 God/Power
1 God/Arm and God/Arm--
1 Delsabre's Buster
1 Double Saber
2 Photon Claw
1 unused Mag

There is also a lot of stuff I don't have on me but can get daily if anyone wants, like Flowen's Sword, Brionac, Slicer of Assassin, M&A60 Vise, H&S25 Justice, Visk 235W, Justy 25ST, Crush Bullet, Meteor Smash, and Blade Dance... Maybe a couple others I forgot.

Well here's mainly what I'm looking for:

Parasite Wear (either one) with 4 slots
or even Divinity Armor with 4 slots
Hunter Field
Any Books of Katana (except Book 1)
God/Ability
or even Hero/Ability
God/Battle
Dragon/HP

There might be some more things I would take... Just let me know.

Spike
Feb 20, 2001, 01:44 PM
I also have a fake Agito and Invisible Guard for trade if anyone wants that... Just make me an offer for any of the items I listed and I'll see if it's worth my while.

JUST ADDED: Perfect Frame with 4 slots for trade

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Spike on 2001-02-20 17:02 ]</font>

Rukh
Feb 20, 2001, 01:54 PM
Hi, I really want those God/powers. Let me know if you will trade one or both for this: I have a Varista+7 and a Battle Verge cane. I would really like at least one of those, if you are gonna sell em, I would also give you meseta for em? Let me know. Thanks

-Rukh

Guardian
Feb 20, 2001, 02:07 PM
I'll one up your desire for 4-slot divinity armor-- how about 4-slot HOLINESS ARMOR?

I'd ask for your double saber and fake agito.
ICQ me if interested at 5896613

-Guardian

Spike
Feb 20, 2001, 08:10 PM
Rukh, I have Varistas coming out of my ears every time I go to Mines/Ruins so I don't need them... And I'm a HUmar so force weapons would be useless (same goes with rifles/shotguns). I don't really want to sell them to anyone for fear that they will be using GameShark money.