PDA

View Full Version : Whats the recobox trick?

Pso-Fiend
Dec 7, 2003, 04:10 PM
Just wondering....i have 2 ult chars ....looking to get another one to ult a lil quicker

SonicBlue22
Dec 7, 2003, 04:13 PM
Forget it! Cmon raise your characters level LEGITLY. Plus I think posting/asking for cheats it against the rules

Pso-Fiend
Dec 7, 2003, 04:14 PM
read my sig...Any HELPFULL replies?

Pso-Fiend
Dec 7, 2003, 04:21 PM
Aw cmon guys i tried the forum search with no good results...plz help a Cracka lvl.

joluh
Dec 7, 2003, 04:49 PM
Search in the guides...

Also that's sooo sad =P poor of you

Pso-Fiend
Dec 7, 2003, 05:17 PM
whats so sad?Oh, and i found it anyway...Well thanks for a crap load of nothing...you guys a great...shesh...

FOnewearl0
Dec 7, 2003, 05:43 PM
Cant blame us for hating cheaters. FoO! Sorry, felt like doing that.

Pso-Fiend
Dec 7, 2003, 06:48 PM
Another lamer http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif^^

heyf00L
Dec 7, 2003, 06:53 PM
Uh, no, it's lame to cheat for your levels. What's the matter? Game too hard for you? Probably.

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 7, 2003, 06:54 PM
Recoboxing is not cheating. It does not exploit a glitch or bug, it does not require any hacking of your character, and it does not require use of Action Replay codes.

It is merely the cheapest and quickest way to level up your character. Recoboxing will not gain you respect, but Recoboxers should be treated with more respect than hackers or dupers.

Again, there is nothing illegitmate about Recoboxing. It's cheap, but a Recobox'd character still got where they are by collecting experience in more or less normal gameplay.

ADE
Dec 7, 2003, 07:03 PM
Technically he's right. It's not cheating....

But it is uber lame. It totally takes away the pride (and enjoyability) of leveling to 200.

Your biggest problem is you're comparing yourself to others and making the game a race. Your level does not equate to your skill. I highly recommended you play the game correctly. It will be obvious you boxed because your skill level will be far below that of most level 200s.

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 7, 2003, 07:14 PM
Agreed, ADE. The hard way always makes you stronger.

Albeit, if you've already leveled three or four characters to Ultimate mode the hard way, Recoboxing another one there doesn't seem out of line to me.

Pso-Fiend
Dec 7, 2003, 07:32 PM
Heh....my pso skills are fine, actually better than most. I have been playing since dc ver 1. Also to the other asshole, NO the game isnt too hard for me, i have 2 chars in ult already, i was just more so interested in what the trick was...besides it sounds pretty damn boring this "recoboxing" so i think ill just stick with ttf...

joluh
Dec 7, 2003, 10:20 PM
He's not cheating, i know, i didn't said that

But he's pathetic XD, the point of PSO ((at least to me)) it's to raise your character =P

KaFKa
Dec 7, 2003, 10:35 PM
i have a few choice statements that i KNOW this guy would understand, but i think its really not a matter of understanding...

recoboxing is killing the recons that come out of the recobox. pretty simple, ai'nt it?

heyf00L
Dec 7, 2003, 10:49 PM
It's cheating if you use a turbo controller. Are you playing the game? No. Are you gaining levels? Yes. Are you cheating? Yes.

If you sit there for hours shooting a recobox then IMO it's in the same gray area as piping.

ilr2000
Dec 7, 2003, 11:24 PM
If you want to speed you're way to ult DO NOT RECOBOX!!! Recoboxing is the SAME speed as normal play. If you're character has any kind of force abilities, do the mines trick. Even HUmars will get exp faster from mines trick than recoboxing.

When I've got mags to feed and stuff to read I get my low level characters set up next to a box in control tower and hit A over and over and over again. I thought "yanno.. this may be kinda shallow.." but when I realized after about 45 minutes I went from level 55 to 56... and I hit the buttons myself while feeding mags... I see it as just another way to play the game.

ABDUR101
Dec 8, 2003, 12:04 AM
Question answered, and he isn't interested in doing it anyway. God people, get a grip.