PDA

View Full Version : TP/Revival

Giezus
Dec 7, 2003, 05:58 PM
Is it worth it? Or should I just stick with a weapon that steals TP? How fast would it go if I equipped it? Srry about all the Q's, just want to know if its worht it.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Dec 7, 2003, 06:18 PM
On 2003-12-07 14:58, Giezus wrote:
Is it worth it? Or should I just stick with a weapon that steals TP? How fast would it go if I equipped it? Srry about all the Q's, just want to know if its worht it.

No, it's absolutely worthless. Almost as bad as HP/Revival (not as bad because you don't have to directly depend on it for your survival). Stick with high Hit% Geist weapons or a Double Saber. If you're really into TP conservation, you might consider hunting down a Hitogata and possibly even a Book of Hitogata to create a Dancing Hitogata.

toosmart4U9078
Dec 7, 2003, 06:51 PM
make a geist srank twin, its so much better

Hrith
Dec 7, 2003, 07:14 PM
On 2003-12-07 15:51, toosmart4U9078 wrote :
Yep.

Giezus
Dec 7, 2003, 07:50 PM
On 2003-12-07 15:51, toosmart4U9078 wrote:

I already have. The reason I made this was because every game I enter has a hunter with a J-Sword, and they kill the monsters before I get a chance. But thanks anyway!

GuardianPoe
Dec 7, 2003, 08:37 PM
I got an HP/Revival from a Pal Rappy and sighed in disappointment. I can't imagine the TP one being remotely better.

Dhylec
Dec 8, 2003, 10:17 AM
heh.. those revival are good for collection http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

rena-ko
Dec 8, 2003, 10:21 AM
only slot item of that kind thats really worth is PB/create but also only offline (for androids).

TP/revival is junk. its way too slow. just pop a dif. even 4 TP/revs dont do any difference in the long therm.

(natural newman revival is something completely different at high enough levels)

Giezus
Dec 8, 2003, 10:42 AM
(just wondering) Has anyone made a Geist S-Rank Mechgun? I was thinking of doing that for my friends character (cant for mine...hes a Fomar) and wanted to know if it would be better or worse than, say, the Geist S-Rank Twin? Can you recommend anything better?

Jack
Dec 8, 2003, 11:24 AM
The S-Rank items are awful for TP stealing with Forces. Given their naturally low ATA, it's pretty much miss, miss, miss.

anwserman
Dec 8, 2003, 12:10 PM
I use a TP/Generate for my HUmar since his TP is low... and even though it is kinda slow, going through a long drawn-out battle using Resta once in a while, at least I know I am restoring some of it.... because relying on just fluids for magic sucks.

I'll probably switch to another slot item later on, but for now it works quite fine.

rena-ko
Dec 8, 2003, 12:52 PM
On 2003-12-08 07:42, Giezus wrote:
(just wondering) Has anyone made a Geist S-Rank Mechgun? I was thinking of doing that for my friends character (cant for mine...hes a Fomar) and wanted to know if it would be better or worse than, say, the Geist S-Rank Twin? Can you recommend anything better?

i'd suggest to get a chara to over lvl 150, then check the weapons shop until they carry a soul or compareable vulcan with decent hit. (they wont sell geist in the shop)
if a force is supposed to use said mechgun then the more hit the merrier (50 hit is possible in the shop).

might need some time, you could either run or pipe meanwhile *shrugs*

good luck.