PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: A Polar Journey - complete

Robo47
Dec 7, 2003, 07:58 PM
This fic is about Christmas on P2 but then an event changes some plans. It features Me and Jaks characters. enjoy:

Pioneer 2 is snowy Because of the artificial weather system. Just perfect for the holiday cheer. All over the world ship hunters and civilians alike are being merry.

"Okay Garet, just pick a weapon and we might get it for you!", A FOnewearl in red and blue said to her son, an 8year old HUmar in blue and white. "I want THAT!" He exclaimed pointing to a Kaladbolg on display in the shop window. "Ooh the Kaladbolg. Good choice son!" said another HUmar, this one in red & white. "Will Santa actually get it for me?", Garet asked his parents. "Sure if you're a good boy, you might get a bunch of stuff!", his mother, Stacy said. Then the family of three walked away from the store window.

Down the road three other hunters are standing around, a RAmar in teal and black, a RAmarl in red and gray, and a HUcast in gold with a samurai helmet. "You know, it's not cold at all!", Jen, the RAmarl said. "Nah we just can't tell how cold it is, I mean you are the mistress of fire, I'm an Ice Adept and Grand there is an android." V.I.P. replied. "Yeah, I guess.", Jen said while looking at her Flame Rifle. Then Grand Finale spoke up and said, "Lets go fight some monsters, my sensors are going to break from this cold." V.I.P. looked up nd said, "Let's go." Then the group walked towards the teleporter.

"Hey Robo, we're back!" Jackson called out as he and his family stepped in the door, "anything broken?" Then a large red and black RAcast walked out of the den, "Nope nothing broke, but you missed it, the hunters guild called and said something about transporters being broken"
"Really?', Stacy asked. "Hey sis, whaddya get me?" said a FOnewm, who had slick black hair, red sun glasses, and a red FOnewm outfit. "You don't get to know 'til Christmas, Dex.", Stacy said teasing her brother. "Aww, no fair!", Dex relplied with somewhat of a childish tone. Suddenly Robo47's BEE mailer started beeping like crazy. "What the-" Robo47 said checking it "Its from Grand Finale. It says that they're stuck in the Forest." Dex then picked up a large magazine and said, "Let's get outta here! We got friends to rescue!" With that said the group of five left their home, heading toward the teleporter.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2003-12-14 11:01 ]</font>

Spartan117
Dec 7, 2003, 08:16 PM
Kinda short. Can I get a Kaldablog for Christmas too. AAAHHH. JACKSON. His first name doesnt happen to start with M does it?

Sunblast
Dec 7, 2003, 08:23 PM
Hey, good work so far, man! A Kaladbolg for Christmas, sweet! Spoiled brat... Anyway, keep it up!

Robo47
Dec 7, 2003, 08:32 PM
On 2003-12-07 17:16, Spartan117 wrote:
Kinda short. Can I get a Kaldablog for Christmas too. AAAHHH. JACKSON. His first name doesnt happen to start with M does it?

No thats his first name. Jackson Arcadia is his name.

On 2003-12-07 17:23, Sunblast wrote:
Hey, good work so far, man! A Kaladbolg for Christmas, sweet! Spoiled brat... Anyway, keep it up!

His parents are level 200, they aren't actually buying it, they own 10 from monster findings.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2003-12-07 17:34 ]</font>

MQuantum
Dec 7, 2003, 08:42 PM
Tad tiny confusing. I mean, it's a little confusing. And ditto on the short.

Has a good start, quite a few characters to get to know. You should be able to go into quite a bit of detail on them.

I don't want a kaladbolg for Christmas. I want a saber +3! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sunblast
Dec 8, 2003, 06:07 AM
Holy crap! Level 200!!! And they're rich, too, right? Otherwise, how are they gonna buy him a new arm when he tries to throw it in the air like a baton? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

KaFKa
Dec 8, 2003, 06:36 AM
...a kaladbolg for christmas, that kid is so deprived http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

kina short, but its starting to look like a funny fic http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Robo47
Dec 8, 2003, 12:17 PM
to Sunblast: lol, of course any Hunter that gets to level 200 better be rich!

to KaFKa: What? Deprived? what do you mean?

KaFKa
Dec 8, 2003, 12:32 PM
...sarcasm? (even though kaladbolg blows anyways)

Sord
Dec 8, 2003, 06:03 PM
i want a hot pink S-Rank sword christmas, like the one on my sig! Lot of characters going, i look forward to lots o' personalities.

ShadowFOrce
Dec 9, 2003, 03:57 PM
I'd Say its a very good start.

Robo47
Dec 9, 2003, 06:48 PM
OMG!!! I'm sorry!! My comp's power supply broke so I couldn't work on anything all day. So the next part will be up in a few days

to KaFKa: Whaddya expect? Garet's only 8.

Robo47
Dec 9, 2003, 07:48 PM
Forget what I said about the date for the next part, here it is!:

The forest was a sight to behold, as it was the evening and the orange glow from the sun made it look somewhat divine. "Well, looks like we'll have to work our way to our friends", Robo47 said as he lifted his Inferno Bazooka from his side. "Like we ever get to go the easy way" Jackson replied, then activated his Claymore. "True" Then the five hunters advanced into the next room. When they stepped into the room two Bartles rose up out of the ground, after they let out a roar the turtle-esque creatures ran at the intruders. Jackson took a swift swipe at the Bartles, Robo47 shot a few times at one, and Dex Stacy and Garet launched Zonde attacks. Finally the Barbles fell and Garet picked up a Gladius that was left behind.

Eventually they arrived near the Central Dome. "Can someone give me a Trifluid?" Stacy asked. "Here you go mom!" Garet said handing out the small health pack. "Where'd you get one of those?" Robo47 questioned. In response Garet said, "From a box back there." Then they hear a scream. "What was that?", Dex said with an alarmed tone. "Came from over there!Let's go!" When the group got to the source they saw a HUnewearl cowaring in the corner from a Tollaw. "Hey you mutant grasshopper!", Dex yelled running toward the Tollaw. It let out a grunt and turned only to be struckdown by the Game Magazine. "You all right?", Dex asked helping the girl up. "Yes I'm alright. But uhh, can you hand me my Gigush? It's over there." Jackson, being a little confused asked the HUnewearl, "Only a Gigush?! It's danderous out here!" After sheathing her sword the HUne said, "Well, I was fighting some Boomas when they ran off and some Turtles and that Grasshopper showed up. By the way, my name is Allysia but just call me Ally." "Well Ms.Ally" Robo47 suggested, "You ought to head back to Pioneer 2 now." "Okay. Ryuker!!" Ally shouted but nothing happened, "Ryuker,Ryuker!, RYUKER!" Nothing. Stacy tried to cast Ryuker aswell but the same results, nothing. "What is going on?" Stacy said. Jackson then mentioned, "Why don't we go to the Central Dome, there is bound to be a teleporter there."

At the entrance to the Central Dome there was a large teleporter. "See?What I tell you?", Jackson boasted. So the group of now 6 hunters entered the teleporter. Their destination was a large iceberg in Ragol's ice cap. They noticed that Grand Finale, V.I.P. ,and Jen were figting a large blue dragon. "HEY! BIG UGLY DRAGON! OVER HERE!!", Jackson started shouting, he then turned to his group and said "Get your gun!"
The dragon then advanced, causing clouds of cold air to spring up. Then Jackson, Stacy, Robo47, Dex, and Ally fired at the beast, it fell with a groan. Next, both groups charged at it slicing ,shooting and casting Foie at it. When the dragon got up again they ran, suddenly it jumped into the air, and dove under ground. "Where is it?", Dex said questioning the event. Then a part of the ground rose, the dragon dashed around and sufaced again. Once more the two groups attacked. The dragon roared one last time and it fell, dead. "Hey!", Jen said franticly "I can't see the teleporter!" In a slightly scared tone V.I.P. muttered, "Oh crap." "The Dragon," Robo47 said, "it must have fallen on the teleporter..." Dex looked around the dragons corpse. "How will we get home now?", Ally asked. V.I.P. reached around Jens hip, pulled her closer, and replied, "I don't think there is a way." Jen, who was slightly disgusted said, "Give it a rest will ya?" then stepped away from him. "Lets get off of this iceberg and find out if there is anyway back to Pioneer 2.", Jackson said as he chucked a rock over the ice wall.

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 07:56 PM
it's okay...it was confusing to tell when they went from one setting to the next.

Robo47
Dec 9, 2003, 07:58 PM
You talkin bout both together or just the 2nd part?

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 08:21 PM
the second part

Robo47
Dec 10, 2003, 04:08 PM
I see...

Robo47
Dec 10, 2003, 09:46 PM
3rd part:

Later Jackson, Stacy, and V.I.P. were discussing the structual integrety of the ice wall. "We'll have to make a ramp and cut notches.", V.I.P. said about the subject. "I suppose so.", Jackson concurred. Grand Finale walked over and suggested climbing up the dragons corpse. After a while of debating they decided that it was dangerus, seeing as though it could wake up and attack again. With V.I.P. and Stacy casting Gibarta and Rabarta the ramp was finished in a hurry. Next Jen took her Custom Ray ver.00 and melted foot holds into the surface of it. "That went fast!" said Ally and Garet almost in unison. "C'mon everybody. We'll have to see if Pioneer 1 had an outpost or something out here.", Jackson said as he climbed the slope.After everyone was safely over the ice wall they started to trek into the frozen unknown.

"Why am I so cold!", Ally screamed. Stacy turned to the HUnewearl and asked, "You're a newman, how come you aren't using a low power Foie?" Ally looked troubled and replied, "I don't know foie..." Dex, trying to keep from laughing said, "Here you can have this Gifoie disk I found." Suddenly the group stopped. "Did anyone here that?", V.I.P. said silently. The others just shook their heads to answer. Then a bush started to rustle. The Robo47 and V.I.P. readied their guns. Then a St.Rappy waddled out. "Aww it's just a cute little Rappy!", Ally said. And then a Hildeblue jumped out. The Hunters retaliated by casting Foie, making short work of the Hildeblue. V.I.P. then looked at the ground near the animal and noticed something shiny, "Hey! Another Frozen Shooter! Now I can use this Photon Booster I've been itching to use!" Robo47 then asked,"Why didn't you uyse that on your first Frozen Shooter?" "I read in a rifle 'zine that the Frozen Shooter is better to use than a Snow Queen. But now I have two!" Jackson then called to his friends and said "Everyone, I think you might want to look at this."

Sord
Dec 10, 2003, 09:52 PM
ok but...SHORT!!!>_<

Sunblast
Dec 11, 2003, 06:05 AM
Ooooh, now that was a clever way to get them in the new setting. And since the teleporter by the Central Dome doesn't say where it leads, they have no idea where they're at. Just one problem. In the polar icecaps, the rappy jumped out of a bush. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Nevertheless, it was pretty cool. Hey, another pun! And that one was on accident. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Robo47
Dec 11, 2003, 07:39 PM
C'mon, there can be bushes and trees in the ice caps, it's Ragol were talking about here!

Robo47
Dec 11, 2003, 08:56 PM
4:

Everyone went to see the discovery Jackson had made. It was a small orange recorder. "What the hell?", Grand Finale said as he looked at it.
"Who's it from?", Dex asked. "I have no clue...", Jackson replied. Stacy walked closer to get a good look at it and said "Let's see what it says."
She pressed a button and the recorder flashed a few times, then started playing 'I was exiled here for my research, everyone said I shouldn't have toyed with the D-Cell structure, they say I shouldn't have tested on that general to satisfy my selfish needs. But now this land is infested with my work. Altered Beasts, Machines, Natives, and D-Cell lifeforms, they all are here, all that I tested on. My life has become an enigma. Why did I do those horrible things to people, they had their rights. I forced them to do it. I shouldn't bother running from my creations. Aaah! I must go. They are closing in. This is Dr. Osto Hyle, signing off.' The hunters just looked at eachother and several questions came to mind. Why haven't they seen the creations yet? What were the creations? Why were they made? The group started to go farther in search of answers.

It has been an hour since the hunters left the Sil Dragon's ice berg. Luckily food and weather wern't a problem. It was the anxiety from the thought of never seeing home again. And soon they found a small metal shack. "This must have been where Dr.Osto set his home.", said Stacy.
Jen opened the door, and they saw it was mostly computers with a raggedy hammock in the corner. "Cool!" Garet exclaime looking at a Yasmikov 3000R that was up on the wall. Ally looked at the moniters and leaned on a 'keyboard' which activated a high pitch beep. When it stopped a loud rumble began. "AVALANCHE!!" Stacy screamed holding her ears. Mysteriously it stopped in a few seconds. Robo47 looked at the door and said, "I'll check it out." Next he opened the door, in front of it was a large squad of Sinows with pickaxes for hands. Swiftly He slammed the door. Jackson looked up and said ,"Well, is everything okay?" Robo47 turned his head to the door and said, "We got company, a whole army of company." "In that case" said Stacy, "Garet you can borrow my Kaladbolg" "Thanks mom." Finally they stormed outside attacking the Sinows. Jackson and Grand Finale used their Claymore and Gungir to slice a few, Garet went through several swinging his new sword as Dex cast Gizonde as backup.V.I.P. went ballistic and used both Frozen Shooter and Snow Queen. A Sinow tried to lunge at Ally but she freaked out and helt the point of her Gigush at it, the Sinow soon impaled. Stacy and Jen stood back to back casting Foie. Eventually the Sinows were disbanded. "Hey! I see a boat!", Ally shouted. The rest looked up toward the horizon and inded a large boat was sitting way off in the distance.

KaFKa
Dec 11, 2003, 09:01 PM
2 big paragraphs........

Sord
Dec 11, 2003, 09:06 PM
well, at least there is a better plot now, but make the chapters longer (for the millionth time)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-12-11 18:07 ]</font>

Robo47
Dec 11, 2003, 09:07 PM
n3var! s|-|u7 u|? j00! (jk)

KaFKa
Dec 11, 2003, 09:08 PM
longer and a little but more dialogue... the rest is fine

Sord
Dec 11, 2003, 09:17 PM
On 2003-12-11 18:07, Robo47 wrote:
n3var! s|-|u7 u|? j00!

Code is fucking confusing, the only way to learn it is by staring at the damn thing until it makes some god damn fucking sense (i pissed off and i feel like i'm drunk, not that I'v had any alchohal)

Robo47
Dec 11, 2003, 09:31 PM
Hey, tone it down a little, you're starting to sound like a jackass.

And it leet speak isn't that hard to learn.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2003-12-11 18:32 ]</font>

Sord
Dec 11, 2003, 09:41 PM
it's not leet, just code in general. I know anyone can learn l33t sp34k it's just code. You have hexadecimal, which was started because binary code was to fricken big, and you have a whole lot of other crap. l33t sp34k it self was probably make by some young geek who had nothing better to do.

Sord
Dec 11, 2003, 09:50 PM
i know that n3var! s|-|u7 u|? j00! most likely means "never! shut up you!

EDIT: | <|0 ||07 ||/<3 (0<|3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-12-11 19:09 ]</font>

Robo47
Dec 11, 2003, 10:12 PM
I never meant it to be fully 1337 but thats not the point, now lets just stop talking about it so I can get back to writing the rest of my story, K?

did you even see (jk)?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2003-12-11 19:14 ]</font>

Sord
Dec 11, 2003, 10:14 PM
yeah *runs head* make your chapters longer!

Robo47
Dec 11, 2003, 10:16 PM
too lazy is me. sorry!

Sunblast
Dec 12, 2003, 06:13 AM
Hehe, you guys are nuts. The Dr. Osto stuff is intriguing. This is getting cool! And if he was hiding at the polar ice cap when Pioneer 2 arrived, then he could be the survivor of Pioneer 1!

Robo47
Dec 12, 2003, 04:18 PM
part 5:

The sun was setting, it got colder, and the hunters used Osto's shack as camp for the night. "Mom, I'm cold.", said Garet who was kinda whiny. "I guess we should start a fire.", Robo47 added. "I'll go-" Jackson said being interupted by a loud bang at the door. "Anyone want to takes this one?" asked Grand Finale. "Let me. My family and friends will be protected at all costs." Jackson said as he activated his Claymore. "Stay safe.", Stacy said to her husand, with a sort of scared voice. Jen got opened the door, and Jackson dashed out into the purple-ish light of the evening.
He saw nothing out there, and after having to do unnessecary crap he was kinda pissed off and muttered, "Son of a Savage Wolf." He then turned around to go back in and he heard a faint buzzing noise. Looking up Jackson was looking straight at an Ill Gill, but this one was blue and white instead of blue and black. The Ill Gill, which was standing pefectly paralel to the shack fliped down and landed like an olympic gymnast. Jackson raised his Claymore and said to himself, "It's times like this I wish I asked Rico if I could have borrowed her sword." The two stood there staring at each other for a good minute when the Ill Gill charged. Jackson rolled out the way and shot at it with his Varista. The Ill Gil let out a screech of pain and barely missed dodging the Claymore. Next Jackson tried to charge at it, missing completly. The Ill Gill launched itself into the air and fell with a spike of its scythe pointing down, it didn't work to well since Jackson already had moved from the exact vicinity of impact. The Ill Gill stopped, it then flicked open a small computer, pressed a button and turned invisible. "Shit" Jackson said knowing it would attack from behind. He then swung his Claymore, he hit nothing. The Ill Gill flicked off the system and swung its scythe and niched Jacksons back. And finally Jackson looked at his Kama mags and commanded, "Pilla". The scorcerer appeared above his head and cast its spell killing the Ill Gill when it was in midflight. Jackon relieved that the fight was over leadned on the hilt of his Claymore, he pulled out a Monomate and (drank?) it. The wound on his back healed really fast, and he walked back towards the shack. When he opened the door Stacy ran up and hugged him saying, "Thank god you're safe." Jackson looked down at his wife and replied, "C'mon, you know me, I'll never die young!" The sun finally set and all was peaceful during the night.

The next morning Robo47 provided his friends with water bottles and sandwiches from his chest compartment as he and Grand Finale chugged down thier cans of oil and antifreeze(heh). "So what do we do now?", asked Ally. "I suppose we should go see that boat, maybe it can take us to Gal Da Val island so we can use the Lab's teleporter.", said V.I.P. in response. "Hey!" Garet called out, "I found another tape thingy!" "Push play so we can hear whats on it.",(anyone). The recorder beeped and played the message 'I'm such an idiot. My curios ways still get the best of me, I have just created a creature more powerful than any D-Cell life forms, even more powerful than Beta772. I-i'm really scared now, it annihalated most of my creations with one attempt. I'm going to go fight it myself. I had just found a military ship, with it I'll be saved. Dr. Osto Hyle signing off.' "De Rol Le never was that strong in the first place. But what is this creation?", Jen pondered. "Lets go to the boat. Dr.Osto obviously never made it, maybe his corpse, if we find it, can provide us with a weapon to use against this creature.", mentioned Grand Finale. Dex looked at the HUcast and said, "If he is truly dead, we will let him rest." "Fine, fine" They then left and headed for the boat.

EDIT: fixed mistakes.
EDIT2: fixed more mistakes

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2003-12-12 13:35 ]</font>

Sord
Dec 12, 2003, 04:23 PM
a stronger monster? this should be good if it's not olga flow, whixh it probably is, even though it's still a D-cell, but maybe the dude was just confused

KaFKa
Dec 12, 2003, 04:25 PM
lol, ill gill, such fun...

LENGTH.... put in mopre description....

thats about it, other than a somewhat weak plot (at the moment)

Robo47
Dec 12, 2003, 04:27 PM
to Sord: Not Olga, it is a mix of D-Cell an Altered Beast like Olga though.

to KaFKa: whats mopre?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2003-12-12 13:32 ]</font>

Robo47
Dec 12, 2003, 10:02 PM
6th:

Along the way the hunters encountered a few animals similar to the ones in the forest. Boomas with Barta, Savage Wolves that were abnormally large, and a Monest with furry Mothmants. They eventually reached the boat and were amazed at how large it was (think aircraft carrier big). Onboard there was an arsenal of Guns, a fleet of Swords, and walls of tech disks. Grand Finale turned to his friends and said, "I'll go get this boat moving. I feel like watching that video Elenor gave me." When he arrived in the control room he couldn't believe how much technology was used. Next he looked at the control panel and saw a button that said launch above it."Hmm this may start it.",Grand said to himself.
On deck the rest of the group was just standing around when a loud rumble began. V.I.P. looked at Jen and said, "I wonder what the genius did now." Then a rocket shot out from one of the box shaped gizmos(note they never lived to know what a rocket is). Ally reached for an intercom phone and yelled into it, "Why'd ya' do that?!" Grand Finale looked around and finally found the right button. And with a jerk the boats engine sprang to life and they left shore.

Later everyone gathered in the navigation room. Jackson and V.I.P. were discussing the route they'd take to Gal Da Val. Stacy, Jen and Ally were pointlessly debating the best techniques. Grand Finale was reading a manual on ship controls. Garet was admiring the Kaladbolg. Dex and Robo47 found a TV and were watching Pioneer 2 broadcasts. Finally Jackson stepped up to the table and said,"Okay everyone, Gal Da Val is to far from here, but there is a point on the map that is labeled teleporter. Its about ten miles from here. So we'll head there." Then the ship shook and a red light started blinking acompanied by sirens. "What was that? This boat is huge!", Dex exclaimed. "We must have hit an iceberg." said Ally. V.I.P. looked around and replied, "No, if we hit an iceberg there would have been a pound then creaking." Everyone believed him since V.I.P. did live in the tundra of Coral for 19 years. Another boom rang through the ship, knocking some of the hunters over. They got up and ran to the deck. Upon arrival they saw a strange whale that hat spikes on its flippers, orange segmented lines across its body and was also easily bigger than the ship leap out of the water and over to the other side. "Alright use guns or techs, we can't let this creature sink our ship.", Jackson commanded. Grand Finale ran back up to the control room and aimed the missiles at the whale, then fired. The rest of the group was using what they had or found Dex and Stacy were firing round after round of Vulcan shots, V.I.P. used the Frozen Shooter and Snow Queen together once again, Jackson fired his Varista for several rounds, Robo47 used his Inferno Bazooka as usual, and Garet was shooting Zonde.
After a while of fighting there was no more rockets, and the Photon cartridges started to run low. So everyone began to cast techs, with Stacy's Grants being the only effective one. Robo47 started to throw his damage traps but only a few actually hit. The whale then jumped into the air again. It was flying over the boat, and it started to fall. Garet cried, and everyone gathered in a group to watch their death come ever closer. The whale then moaned and was launched back over by the first missile that was shot. The hunters then started to celebrate their miraculous victory
"Grand Finale you are one smart S.o.B.!", said Jen. "Hey everybody! we must have been traveling pretty fast!", Ally mentioned. "why do you say that?" asked Dex. "About an hour ago the weater got warmer!", was Ally's answer. Looking out front V.I.P. started screaming, "Oh my god! Stop the boat! NOW!!!" Grand Finale immedeatly ran back up to the control room and put the engines in reverse until it stopped then he just shut off the engines entirely. Then everyone went to look at the reason for V.I.P. to scream, and about 100 feet away was Gal Da Val. Jackson smiled and said, "We're almost home." Then they lowered a smaller boat that they found. They just strolled through the Seaside, turned on the teleporter and went home.

Robo47
Dec 13, 2003, 08:29 PM
That wasn't the end people!!

Jaks
Dec 13, 2003, 09:10 PM
Heh, I left for a while and when I come back Robo47 is on the DTPA AND has a cool fic!

I would never have thought of a polar stage on PSO!

Heh, they fought a whale.

Robo47
Dec 14, 2003, 02:01 PM
Christmas Day has arrrived and good moods are set in every person. "And this is from Santa!", Stacy said handing Garet a long box covered in blue wrapping. Garet gasps as he sees the content of the present, "A KALADBOLG!" Jackson, who is holding a Red Sword replica says, "See son? I told you Santa would get that for you." Then there is a knock at the door, "I'll get it!" Dex says, he opens the door and sees Ally holding a bunch of presents. "Ally! Here let me help you.", Dex says seeing Ally having trouble holding so many gifts. "Thanks Dex, you're so sweet." Ally says thanking him. "Ah no problem!", Dex replies putting the gifts next to the door. "You know, I never got to thank you for saving me from that Tollaw...", she mentions. "All in a days w-!" he is interupted by Ally, who starts to kiss him affectionatly. Dex looks up, sees a mistltoe , nods sagely, and kisses back. Grand Finale, V.I.P., and Jen are seen marching down the sidewalk holding there presents, V.I.P. has a Cure/Freeze, Jen has a Foie Merge, and Grand Finale has an upgrade disk.

Later every hunter is locked in a snowball fight in the VR simulator, V.I.P. being the victor. Then the group is at the Arcadia household sipping hot chocolate. Ally looks around and says, "Hey where is Robo47?" Then there is another knock at the door, Jackson answers it and everyone gathers around to see who it is, some kids caroling, with Robo47 in the back holding a book, also singing. The hunters just smile seeing the big palooka in a scarf and hat singing. Eventually nightfall came and everyone settled in for the night. Jackson and Stacy are seen infront of their fireplace huddled under a blanket, with the fire dimming out. Jackson looks down at his sleeping beauty and recalls their adventure through the ice cap, He says quietly to himself, "Tomorrow, I'll go back though there to- *yawn*" Slowly he drifts to sleep.

END

Merry Christmas to all the Hunters to PSO!

PhotonDrop
Dec 15, 2003, 08:15 PM
Good job, I likes it!