PDA

View Full Version : Retired

BlackThornTK
Dec 7, 2003, 08:41 PM
Well for the past 3 days i have ben battleing F1 for 9 hours a day in vega 2 days and ant. for a day. no one has beat me so im officaly retireing from battle. i have takein the title as best f1 battle in gc pso and all those who think there better will have 1 last chance to dethron me in a week. pm me and i'll give you the date and time and password to the room.

geewj
Dec 9, 2003, 05:35 PM
Yeah..you know that there are people out there who have been battling for like 2 years and have over 3k wins, right? I don't think 2 days of F1 battles warrants you any titles.

CGoodness
Dec 9, 2003, 09:35 PM
There is another person on these boards right now claiming that you are an imposter of him and that he has been retired from PSO for years. Is this true?

Deus-Irae
Dec 10, 2003, 04:33 AM
On 2003-12-07 17:41, BlackThornTK wrote:
Well for the past 3 days i have ben battleing F1 for 9 hours a day in vega 2 days and ant. for a day. no one has beat me so im officaly retireing from battle. i have takein the title as best f1 battle in gc pso and all those who think there better will have 1 last chance to dethron me in a week. pm me and i'll give you the date and time and password to the room.

you are TEH ROOLAR!

i now crown you KING OF F1!

it's lonely at the top baby. enjoy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif