PDA

View Full Version : FanArt: Finished: Bishoujo Demi

ladyjaderiver
Dec 7, 2003, 11:03 PM
Definitely a work in progress... At KaFKa's request, I posted the VERY rough sketch. It started out as a trial in the bishoujo style (which I very seldom even attempt) and ended up a sort of detail/hair-fetish piece. Needs a CRAPLOAD of work... Looking at it now I see that her hips are TOTALLY off... But oh well. I'll fix it tomorrow and clean it up and then post a revised version.

Any suggestions on final media? I'm leaning towards plain old pen and ink, but I'd like some other ideas.

Heh, you can kinda see the Mahu she's got... *huggles Mahu*

http://www.freewebs.com/laluna/scan0003.JPG

While I appreciate criticism, don't just pick apart the style. The Bishoujo style is (think Sailor Moon or any CLAMP art here) ultra long limbs and insanely thin bodies... The eyes are usually quite large, and the mouth rather small. I'm not too good at this style, but I thought I should try it for something.

EDIT: Fixed the title because I am officially a moron and forgot to choose "fanart".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ladyjaderiver on 2003-12-07 20:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ladyjaderiver on 2003-12-16 14:44 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ladyjaderiver on 2003-12-17 14:17 ]</font>

KaFKa
Dec 7, 2003, 11:08 PM
gOOD sHIT

i love it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

i would wtite more, but im kinda speechless...

dablacksephiroth
Dec 8, 2003, 02:35 AM
YOU'RE SPEECHLESS?!!?

Man, I told you!! This girl shows NO mercy when she draws, fuck!

Honestly, I think I've found a soul mate. lol Kidding...

But, man...

If I don't come up with something new to top this, I might just end my career of trying to go pro. HAHA!

She pities us!!!!

Damn, I'm gonna kill somebody if the completetion of this picture is how I'm thinking!

Man... even though she's doing it with pencil and stuff, her shapes, curves, and measurements of the body are always perfect.... this is why I wish I went to an art class or something...

I'm begging that you don't post that FOmar from your webpage on here, both of them....

You've got the competition enraged and envious enough. HAHA!

...well..

At least you don't brag about it.... heh

This request is killing the request given to ME by Kafka I had drawn...

*sob*...

Never said I was gonna give up though... haha!

KaFKa
Dec 8, 2003, 03:03 AM
...yeah... (im still waiting for when you can get that pic scanned)

something i have to say: that HAS to be the ONLY FOnewearl that im not scared of, shes like... (speechless again)

navci
Dec 8, 2003, 03:47 AM
On 2003-12-08 00:03, KaFKa wrote:
...yeah... (im still waiting for when you can get that pic scanned)

something i have to say: that HAS to be the ONLY FOnewearl that im not scared of, shes like... (speechless again)

Oh? You scared of her (http://www3.telus.net/schiz-o/stuff/fonew1.jpg)also?
Good stuff Jade. The only think I have a problem is... her head in relation to her body seem slightly off the line. But since this is a sketchie! It prolly will be fixed...

Have you already tell us who your artistic influence is?

edit: As for media! Colour stuff! Sooo.... colour pencils! =D I like the way you do them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navi on 2003-12-08 00:48 ]</font>

dablacksephiroth
Dec 8, 2003, 04:07 AM
Ummm... Navi, if you're talking about the Head being pretty far up in relation to the neck length....

Then I guess we're on the same page.

Still, this FOrce looks like she's tall, the neck bares no problems with me, I'd probably do the same thing...

However, Jade... FOnewearls have a really huge collar to show their section ID's, if you hate the neck, just cover up, like I do, lmao

Draw that collar big and have IT look like its the majority of the neck... that's going to be pretty annoying erasing the body or head, whichever you choose, AND THEN redraw it in the right place so it fits..

Fuck that, its not like you're selling this!
I'm in love with it, for one....Boost that collar!

You're a great artist to be so young!

AND ANSWER YOUR EMAILS!!!!

(lol)

KaFKa
Dec 8, 2003, 04:14 AM
...yes navi, im scared of ALL FOnewearls, i guess im gonna have to post my story some time...

Garanz2
Dec 8, 2003, 06:30 AM
Xellent work as usual! Looks stunning even in the early stages. I love what you've done with the hair.

MQuantum
Dec 8, 2003, 08:05 AM
I don't know if I like this or not... It might be all the hair or something, but I'm not sure...

It's a good artwork, but I feel a little uneasy looking at it. But it will look much better when it's finished, and maybe that feeling will go away...

Then again, I might just have the stomach flu! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif No school, no school! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shake
Dec 8, 2003, 08:53 AM
Looks good so far.

Question though, am I the only artist who can't draw rough sketches like this? I can never do that, I always end up with the finished product right away, or close to right away. Unless I'm coloring it, then there are two stages. Is anyone else's style like that?

ladyjaderiver
Dec 8, 2003, 09:55 AM
I wouldn't have posted the rough sketch if I hadn't finished it right as I was going to get off and go to bed... Scanned it last second. That's partly why some of it still looks off (her ears, her hips, her skirt thingie, etc)... A lot of the major problems with it have been fixed now (since I had a half hour in which to do it before AP drawing), and I'm cleaning it up now (so you can't see her hair through her body, etc). Might make her collar thingie bigger... But you won't be able to see much of it when the sketch is cleaned up anyway because her hand and her mahu cards and some of her hair all go in front of her neck... The long neck thing is just another aspect of the bishoujo style, just so you know... Normally I think it looks really strange too.

And many thanks for all the kind feedback! *dies* How I wish I could do this one on black cardstock... White paper just really doesn't do justice to how I picture it... Thus it may not be finished until after Christmas (since I asked for black drawing paper and I had better get it! *g* It was, after all, the only thing I specifically asked for).

EDIT: The scan really doesn't do justice to the sketch... *cries* The updated version will be up after school and the auditions for the musical (AKA when I get home, around three or four o'clock central time).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ladyjaderiver on 2003-12-08 06:57 ]</font>

Relam
Dec 8, 2003, 02:36 PM
Very nice eyes. She looks kinda uneasy though. Like she's waiting for something. But it looks good. It looks like it'd be difficult to color though with all the free flowing hair.

odie2088
Dec 8, 2003, 03:46 PM
....i'm also speechless...(stares at fanart)

Kadou
Dec 8, 2003, 04:27 PM
Wow, Relam said it's good. Now that is definitely something to be proud of.

Naturally I like it and can't wait to see it when it's finished. About all I can see that's wrong with it (in my opiniion) is that there's almost too much hair.

dablacksephiroth
Dec 8, 2003, 05:30 PM
That's funny, I didn't see all that hair on the left side of her body last night...

Shit, you don't get to see everything on Dreamcast... or maybe my tv's too bright... -_-

XD She SAID it clearly though, man... LONG BOTTOM, SHORT TOP, LONG NECK, THIN BODY, AND SUPER LONG HAIR!!!

It's a PIC, man! It's supposed to be EXAGERRATING!!

....hell, but what do I know.. I've never been to school about art!

I'm just giving guesses here.... it'd be much more funny if I'm sorta correct when I say something. haha!

...does this make me a hypocrite? >_<

Sord
Dec 8, 2003, 05:34 PM
it's pretty good, i just don't like the hat. but if you take that away you take away that then you take away the PSOnality

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-12-08 18:17 ]</font>

ladyjaderiver
Dec 8, 2003, 08:53 PM
Lol, you summed up the bishoujo style perfectly, dablacksephiroth. *G* You guys do know that I never had any real drawing training until this year, either, right? That's why a lot of my stuff looks so strange. My sister is trying to get me to post the before very rough stage on a drawing of my HUcaseal I doodled today during third hours... It's basically a glorified stick figure. *g*

I did clean this up, but I'm too lazy to go upstairs and get my sketchbook to scan and post it. I'll try and do so by later tonight, though....

ladyjaderiver
Dec 8, 2003, 10:26 PM
Okies, here's the cleaned up version...

http://www.freewebs.com/laluna/scan0004.JPG

Still not entirely finished, but a lot better looking than before.

Sord
Dec 8, 2003, 10:30 PM
it does look better

ladyjaderiver
Dec 8, 2003, 10:40 PM
...Er... Yeah.

Um, anyone have any suggestions before I start inking it?

Sord
Dec 8, 2003, 10:43 PM
how about green hair, puprle clothes with neon pink hems (and the portion on the middle of her chest). The smalll shorts can be black. Hat tuffs can be gold

KaFKa
Dec 8, 2003, 10:44 PM
l33tness...(a term used by me VERY infrequently)

uhm the only thing that i see wrong with it is the mahus, they kinda look like big potato chips. =/ other than that, i would say its damn near flawless

ladyjaderiver
Dec 8, 2003, 10:49 PM
Aw, thankies. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I'll try and fix the Mahu... It doesn't look right to me either.

Heh, you got her hair colour right, Sord (it's bright green)... But her outfit will either be black with turquoise and white or black, purple, red, and green. Or all green. Haven't decided which one to use, but I cycle through those three outfits on my FOne, so I'd like to use one of them.

Raziel_Kai
Dec 9, 2003, 06:53 AM
Very nicely done!
<maybe you could do the Mahu points down... just a thought>
Can't wait for the next step. nya~

Hikara
Dec 9, 2003, 02:47 PM
It is of my personal opinion that it is pretty good. The Hat may be the only thing that requires work. BUt then again, it's a different style of art...

It looks good so far! Just... whoever posted the thoughts for.... the clothes, you must have never seen Demi.

THEY'RE GREEN.

Just to let you know... ^_^

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 04:45 PM
I like black and turquois (i hate most color except black and i had my school photo taken with turquois and this is somewhat off subject so i'll shut up now)

Skett
Dec 9, 2003, 06:44 PM
I dont see why alot of you are so surprised at the picture. If the picture is created by Jade than you should know its great. Cool picture.

ladyjaderiver
Dec 9, 2003, 08:54 PM
Lol, you guys are too nice to me. Haven't decided which outfit to give her, but I've inked half of it and started colouring because I got bored with the inking. *G* I work in such an orderly fashion (note the poorly disguised sarcasm!)... Using six colours on her hair so far. This is gonna SUCK. Not to mention take forever.

BTW, what was wrong with her hat? (I say "was" because I already inked it and therefore cannot fix anything that was wrong with it...) I think it's fine, as far as bishoujo style goes... I tried to illustrate it as fabric with interfacing under it (as if any of you probably know what that is/means, since I assume few if anyone else on this site sews...), which would blow in the wind... (The cause of the wind? No clue. My sister asked earlier, and I couldn't think of anything.)

Er, I'll shut up now. *nods*

If anyone wants to see it half inked and only partially coloured, I can post it. *g*

KaFKa
Dec 9, 2003, 09:02 PM
half nekkid? (+obviously sarcastic)

yes, post it. im sure we would all like to see it in mid-finish http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 09:04 PM
i'm guessing interface is what you sew your cloth on to, kind of like a paper-mache wire frame, you slap the sruips on the wire. Only with the base material which is some flexible stuff with infinitly small holes you sew through (clothing make me dizzy. Has anyone stared at a shirt before really really hard, trying to see smaller and smaller, it gets dizzying.)

EDIT: I had like 3 typos and i changed my wording

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-12-09 18:07 ]</font>

ladyjaderiver
Dec 9, 2003, 09:18 PM
Interfacing is actually what's inside collars on shirts and it's what makes hats stiff. It's also in corsets, along with the boning that makes them hard as a rock, but like anyone cares about that (I only do when I'm wearing mine... *cringe*). It's what I imagine is used in a lot of the PSO costumes to make them the way they are (all poofy and such). Like anyone else really cares... *g*

Be very afraid! This one will get a background... My sister suggested lightning and a "Gal Gryphon battle" feel, and I liked the idea, so... *g*

You guys asked for it... Now you get to see how horrifying my work is and how disorganized I really am... Note that the only finished part is right in the middle of her bangs (the short hair on her forehead, for anyone who doesn't know hairstyles).

http://www.freewebs.com/laluna/scan0005.JPG

KaFKa
Dec 9, 2003, 09:21 PM
i like

*gets ready to grab finished work before -z does*
it wil be myyy PPPRRRRRRREEEEECCCCCIIIOOOOOUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSssssssssssssssssssssss

ladyjaderiver
Dec 9, 2003, 09:29 PM
Lol, even though it's a FOnewearl?

KaFKa
Dec 9, 2003, 09:33 PM
*stops* uhm...

[halfway intelligent rant]
the thing is, this FOnewearl is much different from most of the other FOnneys i've seen. most are short, halfway cute, and have this HUGE smile that makes you think they're up to something. they are pure EVIL i tell you EVIL!!! (with exceptions) besides, why do you think they get a boost to that EVIL technique, MEGID!?!?
[/halfway intelligent rant]

ladyjaderiver
Dec 9, 2003, 09:36 PM
lol, yeah, I think you told me about that... This is my first pic of Demi where she looks serious and not utterly confused. *g*

deathreaper
Dec 9, 2003, 09:41 PM
none, I say ink away!

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 09:41 PM
yeah, but it's the first Bishoujo Demi i'v seen. *compares it to other Demi works*

ladyjaderiver
Dec 9, 2003, 09:46 PM
Lol, it is the only bishoujo picture I've done of anything in a long time. *g* I always draw bishounens, though. (That would be the male equivalent of a bishoujo - a femmy, pretty boy! *g*)

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 09:48 PM
yeah, but it's the first Bishoujo Demi i'v seen. *compares it to other Demi works*

MQuantum
Dec 9, 2003, 10:00 PM
Woah, that's odd... It looks like the camera is focused wrong! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif It's almost hurting my eyes...

I'm liking this much better now that it's shaping up, and I think I caught the original on an off day... This should look great when totally colored!

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 10:01 PM
Crap! Double post and i didn't quote! to quote odie CRAP CRAP CRAPPITY CRAP

ladyjaderiver
Dec 9, 2003, 10:14 PM
I think my scanner hates it... It is blurry. *cries* It looks better in real life. *g*

Lol, "crap crap crappity crap" reminds me of Naruto...

Thank you all for the kind comments on my disorganized kinda half finished... thingie.

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 10:24 PM
ahh, yes, Naruto. good anime, shonen jump made a good pick there.

as for the art, i didn't coment (oops!)so... it good, you haven't made all the hair bold apparently, some of the lines in the hat don't look right (they look like up&down/side to side scribbles to me instead of folds, which i 'm guesing is what they are.) The eyes, the only thing that you could do there is without changing the style is the glare in the right eye is to big. It kinda looks like she's wearing a curved triangular white contact (the world's smallest guitar pick maybe?)

ladyjaderiver
Dec 9, 2003, 10:36 PM
*huggles Shonen Jump*

About the hat... Really? That's how a hat similar to this that I made turned out... *shrug* I assumed that that's how the folds would form on it.

And regarding the eye thing... Just another thingie about the bishoujo style... There's always more light reflected on the eye than there really should be.

Lol, none of you people have probably ever read any shoujo manga, have you? (As most of you are probably male, I seriously doubt this, because shoujo is girls' comics.)

Chaos_Phoenix
Dec 9, 2003, 10:56 PM
In my personal opinion, LJR, it is quite well done indeed. Sure, it has its flaws, but there is not a perfect work of art out there. It is impressive, and stylish to boot. All I can say is this: Keep up the good work ^_^
PS: Chaos will only come when you least expect it.

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 11:07 PM
i have looked at sailor moon comics, but the glare in the eyes is usually even or close to it, not miniscule in one eye and huge in another unless they are surprised and/or confused, but yours looks sad.

dablacksephiroth
Dec 10, 2003, 01:14 AM
*sob*

Brilliant..........

This is truly a huge inspiration!

This should boil up some of the other artistic geniouses in these forums should they see it...

I know I'm inspired...

Lastly... I've never seen ANY of your Demi Pics... haha!

Who's Demi?

And how do you know so much about that art style stuff (besides reading it somewhere...or is that still making my question sound stupid?)

...god... I wish someone could teach ME how to move on...

...I guess that's what college's gonna do for me..... that is... AFTER I get out of those fuckin' remedial courses....

What's the point of that shit in the art field??!??!

...god

Well, that let's everyone know I'm not in a technical college... haha!!!

ladyjaderiver
Dec 10, 2003, 10:09 AM
I read too much... That's how I know this stuff. That and teaching myself how to do art out of books, where all that stuff is explained.

*laments* I forgot to take my Pigma Microns out of my pocket and left them at home!! I can't finish inking! *wails* Anyway, I'll just continue colouring her hair then, since that takes forever and a day anyway and I won't be finished by the time I get home and can then finish inking... And my AP Drawing teacher assured me it IS in fact normal to use at least six colours to get one shade. Mayhap one day I'll make a coloured pencil tutorial. *g*

About the glare... the lighting is not head-on, it's coming from the right hand side of the piece, which is why the glare in that eye would be larger (since the other eye is farther away, it would be smaller). Of course, you can't see the lighting with what little colour I've done, and I didn't indicate it in the sketch.

And Demi is my FOnewearl, and my principal character (she's level 113 at the moment... Trying hard to get her to 121 so she can use DF Field again... Long story...). I draw her and my sister's FOmar the most (he's so pretty! *drool*). Demi always has brilliant green hair, and usually wears bright green, so she's pretty easy to pick out. And she always uses Mahu.

Ooh, just wondering... Should I illustrate her DF Field (IE make her glowing green) in this pic when I add the background or not?

KodiaX987
Dec 10, 2003, 11:40 AM
Depends on what background you use. If the colors are gonna match, methinks it could look pretty. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Hikara
Dec 10, 2003, 12:45 PM
Uh... yeah, depends on the background. If you do something similar to what you did with Hikara (you know, the white glowing flames as just the background,) then yeah, that would look awesome! But, let us know what the background's going to be, then we'll decide.

Looks awesome so far!

Sharkyland
Dec 10, 2003, 12:48 PM
Question though, am I the only artist who can't draw rough sketches like this? I can never do that, I always end up with the finished product right away, or close to right away. Unless I'm coloring it, then there are two stages. Is anyone else's style like that?

I'm like that...

Chaos_Phoenix
Dec 10, 2003, 02:38 PM
LJR, I know that you want to please your fans, but here's a little tip for the hardcore artist. You don't have to do everything your fans want. Surprise them every so often, they might appriciate it more... That's just my personal opinion, though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sord
Dec 10, 2003, 04:47 PM
okay, if the light is coming from the side then yah, it would work, i guess it's because the left side (of the picture, not the character in the picture) of the character isn't shaded darker, thus giving the look that it's head on. Oh well.

Edit: I mean right, and i looked at it a bit closer and it seems a little darker...it still looks wrong to me, oh well. Maybe if the shading is darker...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-12-10 13:50 ]</font>

ladyjaderiver
Dec 10, 2003, 06:39 PM
Okay, I need help! I still can't decide what outfit to give her: the turquoise and black one, the green and black one, or the red, purple, black and green one. Input would be much appreciated! *G*

Um... Here she is with most of her hair coloured in:

http://www.freewebs.com/laluna/scan0006.JPG

BTW, Chaos, it's not entirely that I want to please my audience, it's just that I'm very indecisive if left on my own to do things. *g* That and I like feedback from people who actually know what I'm talking about when I say, "She's from PSO..."

EDIT: The scan sucks. It really made the shading less vibrant... So picture the tone variation a lot brighter and you should be able to imagine sort of what it really looks like so far.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ladyjaderiver on 2003-12-10 15:41 ]</font>

KaFKa
Dec 10, 2003, 06:43 PM
green and black http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

its coming along great, BTW

Sord
Dec 10, 2003, 07:01 PM
black & turqouis, and i'm so special i get 2 votes (or else...)

Sord
Dec 10, 2003, 07:17 PM
1. Is the right side more shaded now, it seems so (and that's a good thing)

2. Is she taking a step (cause it looks like she might be)

3.Is her head or body turned (either that, or the head is on wrong)

4.Aren't mahu cards spiky?

5.I hope the the portion of hair above the right shoulder isn't done, because it goes straight from dark to light.

6.Poofy thing a ma bobs! (cuts them off and steals them)

7.Hat scribbles look better now

8. Black and Turqouis!

dablacksephiroth
Dec 10, 2003, 10:26 PM
Make it the black and blue one... that'd match the green perfectly, and also black is the easiest color to color... that should give you a load off....

At least in my opinion... I like to add the white ink inside the black to make the wrinkles show... that makes it look so professional... too bad I do it the cheap way...

Make an oval shape around the wrinkle and color the outer boundaries..... lol it still looks just as good tho.....

I really wanna learn to color like that....

KodiaX987
Dec 10, 2003, 10:59 PM
Go for turquoise! It'll be beautiful!

On 2003-12-10 11:38, Chaos_Phoenix wrote:
LJR, I know that you want to please your fans, but here's a little tip for the hardcore artist. You don't have to do everything your fans want. Surprise them every so often, they might appriciate it more... That's just my personal opinion, though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

HELL NO! DO REQUESTS DO REQUESTS DO REQUESTS!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ladyjaderiver
Dec 10, 2003, 10:59 PM
I was kinda leaning towards the black and turquiose... After all, that is the outfit she's in now, in the game. *g*

Sord
Dec 10, 2003, 11:02 PM
yayzers!

Zargata
Dec 12, 2003, 12:47 AM
your sooo good! http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/Z/Zargata/1071203819_a-and-Zato.jpg

ladyjaderiver
Dec 12, 2003, 10:11 AM
thankies... I did decide to go with the black and turquoise, and I've been working on colouring it (about half done, now). Should be done in the next couple of days, and I'll post it ASAP.

dark_agenda
Dec 12, 2003, 12:46 PM
looking good, i like the way you've used the bishoujo style

ladyjaderiver
Dec 12, 2003, 05:59 PM
Aw, thankies! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I think it's going to be finished tomorrow. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ladyjaderiver
Dec 16, 2003, 05:42 PM
Took longer than I thought... Just one question: Shoudl I post it without the background, and then post it again when I add the background, or just wait until I'm completely finished?

KaFKa
Dec 16, 2003, 05:52 PM
wait until you're completely finished...

ladyjaderiver
Dec 17, 2003, 05:15 PM
Okay, I'm really fed up with only having access to 60 pound paper instead of the nice 117 pound we use in AP Drawing... *cries* Maybe I'll get a really nice sketchbook for Christmas... *hopeful*

Anyway, here's an incredibly horrid scan of the finished product.

http://www.freewebs.com/laluna/scan0008.JPG

Gnarled_rose
Dec 17, 2003, 06:13 PM
Dang, foo'!
Freaking good! Sehr impressive!
Keep it up, and if I may say.....
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/blush.gif This one goes in the freaking good collection. Right up there with that other picture of Demi, and the pics of SC:Ghost.
Once more: I LIKES IT!

deathreaper
Dec 17, 2003, 06:35 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif
THAT IS SOME GOOD SHIT!

KaFKa
Dec 17, 2003, 07:27 PM
...that is great...

*is speechless*

gOOD sHIT

Monomate
Dec 17, 2003, 07:57 PM
wow...that's...incredible...*begins to sob*...i've never seen anything like it...so...beautiful...*cries:why can't i draw like that!!?!?!?!?!?!?*

congratulations...i must say that is an incredible piece of work from start to finish...

-Z
Dec 17, 2003, 08:05 PM
*sniff*, its beautiful. ands so, i envoke

Teh Deluxe Yoink! (http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mech/ziz/Theif2.gif)

i'm sorry to say, but i've accounted for whatever shrine worshipers you've sent at me. sorry. but hey, i'll take good care of it! ^_^

Kadou
Dec 17, 2003, 08:10 PM
I don't think there's enough contrast between her and the background, but I like it all the same. *re-yoink*

ladyjaderiver
Dec 17, 2003, 09:13 PM
I am sad to report that my Indigo Blue Prisma Colour is no more... It was about two inches tall when I finished the background. *G* You'll all have to bear with me on dark colours, I only have so many (like... three). And trust me - it looks WAY better in real life.

And thank you all for the kind comments! *hugs*

Gnarled_rose
Dec 18, 2003, 12:08 AM
How can it look better? Could Jesus be nicer? Could Buddha be fatter? Could Santa be more giving?
Man, I hope not, or my entire theological belief system is down the tubes.
Once once once again, FREAKING NICE JOB! I plan on looking at this picture every day! And night, but that's a different story.

Hikara
Dec 18, 2003, 12:11 PM
Well now... my interpretation of Demi was just redone.... In a good way....http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I love the way that looks! It's very awesome! Another SWEET MOTHER OF GRANTS award for you!! ^_^

Okay, I've been inspired. i need to go write some more.

And Lady Jade.... To me, that background just absolutely fits with the idea I PM'ed you for permission. Imagine him behind her like that! WA HA!!!

Now how ever's got it, I'm yoinking it from you!

joluh
Dec 18, 2003, 04:19 PM
really good indeed, i thought her clothes were green... x_x

dablacksephiroth
Dec 18, 2003, 06:25 PM
Intriguing.

*saves for notes*

ladyjaderiver
Dec 18, 2003, 08:24 PM
Um, for whoever was wondering, yes, her outfit usually is green. However, I took a poll both here and among my friends at school, and decided on turquoise and black.

*bangs head on wall* None of the requests are coming out right... Sorry people (especially Sarunakai - redoing that one for a THIRD time)...

KaFKa
Dec 18, 2003, 08:27 PM
*bangs head on wall* None of the requests are coming out right... Sorry people (especially Sarunakai - redoing that one for a THIRD time)...

even mine?
0.o?
o.0?