PDA

View Full Version : Mag: Hacked Mags.

Firocket1690
Dec 8, 2003, 01:16 AM
-_-
Well, Yet another mag has been hacked.
No, it's not Pushan,
No, it's not Andhaka
No, it's not any of the special ones ...

A rather interesting find ...
Soniti
Lv. 200
0% sync
200 I.Q.
DEF 0
POW 100
DEX 100
MIND 0
Photon Blasts: Pilla, Medgid, Grants

It's not mass duped yet, so, just a warning.
I heard about this from someone spamming in Antares 08.
Someone ended up giving it to him.
I just joined the game and asked to have a look.

VioletSkye
Dec 8, 2003, 01:23 AM
On 2003-12-07 22:16, Firocket1690 wrote:
-_-
Well, Yet another mag has been hacked.
No, it's not Pushan,
No, it's not Andhaka
No, it's not any of the special ones ...

A rather interesting find ...
Soniti
Lv. 200
0% sync
200 I.Q.
DEF 0
POW 100
DEX 100
MIND 0
Photon Blasts: Pilla, Medgid, Grants

It's not mass duped yet, so, just a warning.
I heard about this from someone spamming in Antares 08.
Someone ended up giving it to him.
I just joined the game and asked to have a look.

LOL. Old news http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I have one it doesn't do anything special. The grants and Megid icons just launch farla LOL

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=71056&forum=7&11

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-12-07 22:25 ]</font>

Firocket1690
Dec 8, 2003, 01:41 AM
hmm ... From what they mentioned, it was "only out for a few days" Oh, and Apologies, This is my first time back on the (PSO side of the) board since last week.

VioletSkye
Dec 8, 2003, 01:51 AM
On 2003-12-07 22:41, Firocket1690 wrote:
hmm ... From what they mentioned, it was "only out for a few days" Oh, and Apologies, This is my first time back on the (PSO side of the) board since last week.

I was just teasing ya LOL. They are relatively new http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

CGoodness
Dec 8, 2003, 10:10 PM
How can the Grants and Megid things launch Farlla? Is that because they hacked them so they could change the coding to make it look different or something like that? Sorry if I sound stupid, I don't know how games work, I just play them lol.

magicmage119
Dec 8, 2003, 10:24 PM
its because they only knew how to alter the symbol.

Nigel-X
Dec 9, 2003, 01:55 PM
To be honest I have seen a lot of hacked mags much better than thoughs ones. I myself have about 3 hacked mags that are much stronger in level than the ones you have mentioned. I have one pushan level 1300 one Angel wings level 1304 and a CHAO mag level 1304. The only problem with most of the level 1300 and 1304s are the fact that they don't have any photon blasts but on the plus side with one at that level your charged attack may very well do more than a photon blast.

heyf00L
Dec 9, 2003, 02:09 PM
I don't know if this is new, but it was new to me. I heard that they have now set items to be mags so you can wear a green box (which is a monomate) or a red box (I don't know what item it is) as a mag. I don't know about blue, orange, meseta, holiday item, or any of the other shapes items take on in the game.

I have not seen any such mags yet and I forget what the person said their stats were.

Nigel-X
Dec 9, 2003, 02:14 PM
Yes they have set items to be mags i have only seen them and I don't know there stats but I have a good feeling that hey will end up being in the level 1300 range like most "new" mags are now.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Dec 9, 2003, 07:06 PM
On 2003-12-09 11:09, heyf00L wrote:
I don't know if this is new, but it was new to me. I heard that they have now set items to be mags so you can wear a green box (which is a monomate) or a red box (I don't know what item it is) as a mag. I don't know about blue, orange, meseta, holiday item, or any of the other shapes items take on in the game.

I have not seen any such mags yet and I forget what the person said their stats were.

Wearing a red box as a MAG would be so. fricking. awesome.

but just think of the constant confusion and disappointment it would bring:

Me: *kills a merlan* OMFG FINALLY MY SPREAD NEEDLE! *runs towards it* Hey... COME BACK! Oh... never mind, it's just my mag. X_x;;;;

Nai_Calus
Dec 9, 2003, 10:19 PM
Whoohoo. More hacked BS mags. Someone hacks a Rati, I show up on their doorstep with Fluffy and and a full PB meter and slap some Pilla on their arses. >_<;

anwserman
Dec 9, 2003, 10:28 PM
On 2003-12-09 19:19, Ian-KunX wrote:
Whoohoo. More hacked BS mags. Someone hacks a Rati, I show up on their doorstep with Fluffy and and a full PB meter and slap some Pilla on their arses. >_<;

I have no idea why but I think you naming your MAG Fluffy is extremely hilarious!

KaFKa
Dec 9, 2003, 10:33 PM
...someone is gonna get their ass handed to them by ian...

bleh hacked mags, they can just go eff off. im done with dealing with people like that. locked game>get flooded by lamers

AquaFlare7
Dec 10, 2003, 01:01 AM
who needs a red box mag for confusion? everytime I use my red sato in a game people go insane because at a glance it is confusing @_@

Nai_Calus
Dec 10, 2003, 02:19 AM
A Red Handgun is worse. It's about the right size and shape, and has similar colour placing, and can quite easily be mistaken for a red box.

As for 'Fluffy', well... Let's go back some months, to when Ian is starting this game. So he's got this cool-looking, manly HUmar he's made. So he talks to the Principal. So he wanders down to Ragol... And WTF is this freaking -hot pink- squiggle over my shoulder? Ew! That doesn't look right at all.
And then, of course, after a while, it evolves into... A Rudra! Ok, this is just ridiculous, it looks like I've got pink cherry petals floating behind me, what the HELL is wrong with this stupid game? So I have a love-hate relationship with this thing. So I think of a semi-derogatory, semi-affectionate name for this ...thing... Eventually, after two more insanely ugly evolutions(Kama and Apasaras), it turned into a nice sexy purple Rati, and I forgave it for all of it's past hideousness. The name has stuck.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Dec 10, 2003, 10:03 PM
On 2003-12-09 23:19, Ian-KunX wrote:
A Red Handgun is worse. It's about the right size and shape, and has similar colour placing, and can quite easily be mistaken for a red box.

As for 'Fluffy', well... Let's go back some months, to when Ian is starting this game. So he's got this cool-looking, manly HUmar he's made. So he talks to the Principal. So he wanders down to Ragol... And WTF is this freaking -hot pink- squiggle over my shoulder? Ew! That doesn't look right at all.
And then, of course, after a while, it evolves into... A Rudra! Ok, this is just ridiculous, it looks like I've got pink cherry petals floating behind me, what the HELL is wrong with this stupid game? So I have a love-hate relationship with this thing. So I think of a semi-derogatory, semi-affectionate name for this ...thing... Eventually, after two more insanely ugly evolutions(Kama and Apasaras), it turned into a nice sexy purple Rati, and I forgave it for all of it's past hideousness. The name has stuck.

Did you know it would turn into a Rati when it did?

And yes, Red Handgun does look like a rare... that thing has confused me plenty of times >_<