PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Racaseals

Validus
Dec 8, 2003, 09:15 AM
is she worth the effort? I have one at level 125 and I still take way too much damage. her low atp doesnt help her standing either. could someone tell me if her dfp actually helps her at max level and if she can actually do damage at her highest level?

rena-ko
Dec 8, 2003, 09:23 AM
depends on where. if you have troubles in ult forest, then you should rethink your equipment.
how is your material diet plan so far?
whats your equipment?
what are your mag's stats?

get her a frozen shooter, some nice hit vulcans (preferably charge) and a pow dex mag. rangers are for range, if you get hit too often, then you're doing something wrong.

good luck.

LordMe
Dec 8, 2003, 09:31 AM
...don't know...sorry

Raziel_Kai
Dec 8, 2003, 09:42 AM
Her diet is essential and the equipment is also very important.
Just make sure you don't get hit often.
True, DEF is cool with Racassies, but it's better NOT to get hit at all using fancy footwork than to stand there taking damage.

Good %s mechs and a frozen shooter really help out a lot. Spreads are not recommended, at least by me, since they tend to shoot to slowly in Ult. Go with faster weapons, and try to get a General/battle at least (better yet if you manage to grab a Devil/battle... not to mention that a God/Battle is even waaaay better).

rena-ko
Dec 8, 2003, 09:51 AM
to add:
spreads (arms) are cool, when you have a good balanced team to cover your weak reloading spot. esp when the arms carries a nifty special.

then, needles on the other hand... well, weak crowdcontrol. way too rare to be recommended (and keep in mind: dupes are for losers).

mag you should aim at 5 125 70 0 or something like that. dont waste levels into def.
get yourself a god/body or at least a good shield (secret gear is easily obtained and offers very good def), hunt for v2 armor (anything bold and yellow). luminious field (rare!) or brightness circle for example.

you wont need the defense most of the time if you snipe junk from the doors. learn enemy patterns, learn how to use mechs (vulcans) efficiently.

i think best thing would be:
do the best with the stuff you have, dont urge for stuff thats rare, dont urge for anything you dont have in the moment. just try to survive. and even when it needs you some hospital visits and tons of mag food, getting exp will help you a lot. in my experience, you can survive most areas offline at level 130 and with a good force online as well.

you wont need more than lvl 150 anyway.

joluh
Dec 8, 2003, 12:33 PM
My RAcaseal kick ass at Ult Ruins since lvl100 =D

Her diet has been like 30-50 Pow Mats, and her Pushan it's 10/140/50/0, she NEVER EVER MISS!!! =D on Forest she kills everything in one combo, on caves same and maybe another combo, on mines not sure, i just equip my Arms+6 with 35%hit and put lots of freezing and confusing traps, and that's all, same for ruins, but ruins it's kinda hard, i always get killed at least once or twice per stage, like once on ruins1, but i never got farther than ruins2, dark bringers are scary ='(

Btw what id is she?!?! mine it's greennill, and oh well i made a FOmarl purplenum just to get a pair of L&K, got them and bye FOmarl =D, now my RAcaseal ROCKS with her L&K

Also i just made a Redria HUnewearl, but she'll probabbly stay, Redria finds Magic Stone Irista for Rainbow Baton, also finds Shotguns =D, ooooh i love Shotguns, even on Ultimate they're friggin useful for places like Ruins/Mines/Seabed

That's all the tips i can think, oh yeah i also got her God Hand with 20% HIT =D

NOTE: me is offline only

drizzle
Dec 8, 2003, 02:04 PM
At 125 you should be doing damage... what weapons are you using? What mag stats? At level 148 I have no trouble at all offline; I can beat ult Dark Falz or Olga Flow without much trouble. With Love Heart and a Standstill Shield (this one makes a huge difference) I have around 880 DFP, with a good Deband only the strongest monsters can do significant damage. And with a good Shifta I deal a lot of damage as well.

Unless you really don't have decent equipment you shouldn't have trouble with any area offline except maybe Seabed, at level 125.

Validus
Dec 8, 2003, 04:50 PM
Perhaps I did not provide enough information. When i say she does no damage, i mean that compaired to the other chars in the game. my armor is the standstill and gaurd wave, my weapons are l&k, yas3000r, and the nug and needle (traded for nug and needle after losing my first needle >_< ) and my mag has 120 atp. i say i take too much damage not because i take it often, but i do take it. and if my dfp isnt high enough online/multi mode to really help me, and i do less damage that every ranger other than ramarl ( and thats without her sifta), what's the point?

joluh
Dec 8, 2003, 11:23 PM
The point, that RAcaseals are the uber cute characters in the whole game cuter than FOnewearls, also they SUPOSE to be the weakest Ranger, yet they're the most challenging of them ^_~

But if you wanna delete her, oh well, who cares!?!? just yourself, but don't delete RAcaseals =(

drizzle
Dec 9, 2003, 02:26 AM
That's right, you can't delete RAcaseals =/
Anyway, you need a new mag. At least 150 Pow, and put the rest in Dex. A 5/150/45/0 Ep2 mag is perfect. With Mechs/Rifle/Needle you don't really need Battle units or anything else so fill that up with Power units.
Don't worry about other characters doing more damage than you; soon the hunters will have to use techs to get any xp because you kill monsters before they even get close. Hah.
And yes RAmar and RAcast might have a bit more ATP but they're ugly and you're not http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Validus
Dec 9, 2003, 08:52 AM
lol
do you think a s-rank jellen/zalure shot or something would help out? and if so how would i get and how hard is it to get it?

drizzle
Dec 9, 2003, 08:57 AM
Don't have Jellen but a Zalure shot is great. Hard to get? Not really, but it takes time... you need to complete Challenge Mode for the Shot (obviously) and the Zalure special costs 50 Photon Drops; to get this you need to complete East Tower or something and talk to Paganini in the Gallon's Shop quest.

LordMe
Dec 9, 2003, 09:00 AM
...if your going to get the s-rank shot...then good luck!!!

joluh
Dec 9, 2003, 12:27 PM
See!!?! now you have a new challenge to complete, making the game fresh... thanks to your RAcaseal ^.^

Also, remember the golden rule of PSO...

LOOKS>STATS =D why having a l*ssb**n looking RAmarl, a Power Ranger's Robot RAcast, or an Old Looking Guy with a Huge Backpack RAmar, if you can have the Cutest Robot ((may be sexy too ^_~)) in the whole World?!??!

=^.^=

CorneliusPower
Dec 10, 2003, 06:48 PM
On 2003-12-08 20:23, joluh wrote:
The point, that RAcaseals are the uber cute characters in the whole game cuter than FOnewearls, also they SUPOSE to be the weakest Ranger, yet they're the most challenging of them ^_~

But if you wanna delete her, oh well, who cares!?!? just yourself, but don't delete RAcaseals =(

RAcaseal's ATP is 32 higher in base than RAmarls,be it RAmarls do have shifta, also RAcaseal's do excel in DEF compared to most RA's.
Cuter than FOnewearls, naaa, I've seen some cute FOnewearls, i think its the attitude of the FOnewearls is what makesthem less cute, i've met lots of rude ones.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CorneliusPower on 2003-12-10 15:50 ]</font>

lain2k3
Dec 12, 2003, 06:33 AM
On 2003-12-09 09:27, joluh wrote:
See!!?! now you have a new challenge to complete, making the game fresh... thanks to your RAcaseal ^.^

Also, remember the golden rule of PSO...

LOOKS>STATS =D why having a l*ssb**n looking RAmarl, a Power Ranger's Robot RAcast, or an Old Looking Guy with a Huge Backpack RAmar, if you can have the Cutest Robot ((may be sexy too ^_~)) in the whole World?!??!

=^.^=

HEY!, RAmarls only look like military bimbo lesbians if you make them that way. Mine is teh seksi.

and not all RAcassy bodies are nice looking....

but racasts and ramars are always ugly and stupid lookin'

always.