PDA

View Full Version : Should I post a teaser?

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 8, 2003, 04:39 PM
Well, my fans can rejoice. The first chapter of The Recollection of VanGarrett will be posted on Friday-- no ifs, ands, or buts.

The question that comes to mind, however, is should I, or should I not post a teaser for everyone? I'm considering posting the first few paragraphs of the first chapter to give everyone a taste of what's going on this time, before I officially begin releasing the fic. So, given that, what does everyone think?

SpikeOtacon
Dec 8, 2003, 04:45 PM
I'll read it....if you read mine....j/k.
I actually would like a small sampler of your work.

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 8, 2003, 04:48 PM
Well, without posting anything new, there are 4 examples of my work already up in the Fan Fiction library. The Recollection of Meira and The Recollection of Crankshaft are both linked in my sig, but if you're looking for something short, my two entries to the Fanfic competition (The Recollection of VanGarrett: Assassination, and The Recollection of Cap'n Tyler the Goldfish) are in the fanfic library, as well.

Sunblast
Dec 8, 2003, 04:58 PM
I would suggest leaving everything a surprise for the big grand opening. Otherwise, people will have to skip over the paragraphs fromt he preview, ya know?

SpikeOtacon
Dec 8, 2003, 04:59 PM
Ask Hideo Kojima, HE KNOWS how to make the fans happy, then totally turn things on them.
read my fic read my fic read my fic

BOC
Dec 8, 2003, 05:01 PM
while my simple mind screams at me 'click yes! yes! yes!', id have to say wait and give it to to us all at once.

*shivers* i...... think..... i..... can....... hold.... out.

can't wait to read it! (as always)

PEACE!!!

navci
Dec 8, 2003, 05:02 PM
No teaser.
Meira you are completely evil.
*kicks*

Spartan117
Dec 8, 2003, 08:07 PM
I imagine a huge Grand Entrance. With Fireworks and people.... and .... people. No teaser

KaFKa
Dec 8, 2003, 08:32 PM
no teasers please meira, it just like tossing a starved dog crumbs, oh, wait, bad analogy...

MQuantum
Dec 8, 2003, 09:09 PM
Last time I cheched cruel and unusual punishment was illeagal...

I've been waiting for the Recollection of VanGarret since the battle scene for InkSlinger face off... Before I even finished Recollection of Meira!

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 9, 2003, 01:06 AM
On 2003-12-08 18:09, MQuantum wrote:
I've been waiting for the Recollection of VanGarret since the battle scene for InkSlinger face off... Before I even finished Recollection of Meira!

Well, on Friday, you get it!

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 05:16 PM
the surprise thing is above teaser by a land slide and your still going to post it.

*waks around with a picket signs that says "Eat more dogs!"* Wrong one *gets another picket sign that says "Power to majority!"*

Sunblast
Dec 9, 2003, 05:31 PM
Yeah, how is it I'm the only one to actually vote and reply the same way?

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 9, 2003, 05:51 PM
No, I'm going to post the whole chapter on Friday, and the games will begin. From the looks of things now, no teaser. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 06:14 PM
yay! *burns picket sign and pulls out the dog one and chants* We are chickens, eat more dogs! *whisper* i get payed 10 bucks an hour to do this, but don't tell them i told you