PDA

View Full Version : Booma Bros.

ShadowFOrce
Dec 8, 2003, 04:55 PM
BOOMA BROS.

By: ShAdoWFOrce and Spartan 117

This is a book from the boomas point of view. Spartan and I will be taking turns writing chapters from our [boomas] point of view, me being Fumbles and Spartan voicing Smiley.

Spartan117
Dec 8, 2003, 04:57 PM
I am writing Ch.1 as we speek.

Sunblast
Dec 8, 2003, 05:06 PM
That sounds interesting. Will it be a comedy, or will you try to make it serious by showing the hardships Boomas endure, like searching for food, finding acceptable mates, and fending off Hunters?

navci
Dec 8, 2003, 05:09 PM
....finding acceptable mates....

A Booma love story!

Guy Booma: Rawr!
Girl Booma: Raw-rawr!

.... what does a girl Booma look like?

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 8, 2003, 05:12 PM
::best Crocodile Hunter voice he can muster::

Croc' Hunter: 'ere we see a Booma, tryin' to attract 'is next potential mate. Let's go in fer a closa look.

Booma: RAWR! ::attack::

Croc' Hunter: ::running:: 'ere we see me runnin' from a lonely Booma! I guess it thinks it found its mate!...

ShadowFOrce
Dec 8, 2003, 05:19 PM
No no, if this goes right we want it to be a comedy, kind of like Spartans other fan fic.

SpikeOtacon
Dec 8, 2003, 05:20 PM
On 2003-12-08 14:12, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
::best Crocodile Hunter voice he can muster::

Croc' Hunter: 'ere we see a Booma, tryin' to attract 'is next potential mate. Let's go in fer a closa look.

Booma: RAWR! ::attack::

Croc' Hunter: ::running:: 'ere we see me runnin' from a lonely Booma! I guess it thinks it found its mate!...

OMG, you have given me the Greatest Idea!!!
**Grabs his cheap microphone**

Sunblast
Dec 8, 2003, 05:30 PM
LOL, NOW look what I've started! By the way, I've already made a "serious" document about Rappies. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

SpikeOtacon
Dec 8, 2003, 05:35 PM
I did a story called 'Dancing with Delsabers' that was a rip-off of 'Dances with wolves'.
Good thing I ripped up the only copy I had.

Spartan117
Dec 8, 2003, 05:36 PM
This is not a document, and niether is my other fic. Its a comedy of two Boomas (Smily and Fumbles) travel throughout the world of PSO.

Sord
Dec 8, 2003, 05:38 PM
Why is that male booma standing behind it's mate? OMG what the @#$%!!!

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 8, 2003, 05:40 PM
On 2003-12-08 14:20, SpikeOtacon wrote:

OMG, you have given me the Greatest Idea!!!
**Grabs his cheap microphone**

LOL... I can't wait to hear this one...

SpikeOtacon
Dec 8, 2003, 05:48 PM
Make sure your wave volume is turned up in your settings. Let it load, plz. NOTE: This is the first one, I'll be doing one for each creature, and the Booma is a two parter. The next one will be about the mating.
If you have any ideas about something you wanna hear, let me know!
http://www.geocities.com/afterhoursstudiosgc/booma

Sord
Dec 8, 2003, 05:53 PM
On 2003-12-08 14:48, SpikeOtacon wrote:
Make sure your wave volume is turned up in your settings. Let it load, plz. NOTE: This is the first one, I'll be doing one for each creature, and the Booma is a two parter. The next one will be about the mating.

good thing i have DSL, give me a moment *goes over to a corner and starts roflmao* Maybe that could be the story's theme.

ShadowFOrce
Dec 8, 2003, 05:56 PM
Lol that loaded instantly for me, it was pretty funny i guess. You cranked the sound on ur PSO i could tell, also Spartan is writing the first Chpt, it might not be done tonight but so far it looks good

Sord
Dec 8, 2003, 06:19 PM
HEY!!! Damn yahoo, they say your thing has alloted to much data now or some such crap like that. I want to listen to it again damn it!

SpikeOtacon
Dec 8, 2003, 06:21 PM
If you like it so much, PM me and I'll e-mail you a copy.
If anyone can suggest a good FREE file server that won't do shit like Geocities, let me know. PLEASE.
I'm actually working on a script for the 'booma's mate' one.
...Right after I finish the next chapter in my Fan Fic of course. Can't get too off task.

Silmarwen
Dec 8, 2003, 06:22 PM
On 2003-12-08 14:09, navi wrote:

....finding acceptable mates....

A Booma love story!

Guy Booma: Rawr!
Girl Booma: Raw-rawr!

.... what does a girl Booma look like?

Beats me . . maybe it's
pink like the love rappy!

Spartan117
Dec 8, 2003, 06:34 PM
Itll be done tonight. Just stay here. Ill give a spolier.

From the Booma Bros. Ch. 1

"We walked to the rare and the info came up."

LOW-LEVEL HUmar ARMOR -999

"Awww damn another crappy rare." I said.

Ok there we go Ill be done soon.

ShadowFOrce
Dec 8, 2003, 06:38 PM
OMG I can't wait to read it, wait i already have...

Spartan117
Dec 8, 2003, 06:45 PM
(excuse the shortness as me and ShadowFOrce are both sharing this fic)

The Booma Bros.

Chapter 1: Meet da Boomas

"Beware. Beware. Beware of the 1337 speak of DOOM! The 1337 sP33|< of Doom! Beware of the Boomadile Hunter and his 1337 speak of DOOM!"

All of a sudden I heard ruffling. I excpected it to be my parents. But when I turned my fat nose over it was my best friend Fumbles. He was walking out of my room with my BC (BoomaCube) B-Box (Booma Box) and BS2 (Boomastation 2).

"Uhhhhh.... I was looking for something." Fumbles said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Uhhh." He ran out of my room. But I got up and chased him. Running out the doors and into the forest for about a mile Fumbles tripped over and broke all three systems. So I cried. Then... a noise was heard. We both looked over and saw an unarmed HUmar.

He pulled out a saber. But it wouldn't turn on. "What?" he said. "Am I still not at a high enough level to use a saber?" He finished. Me and Fumbles started lughing hysterically.

"Man you suck." Fumbles said.

"Ewww a low level hunter. Just what we need." I said. "I wonder what he will drop." We surrounded him and started hitting him. BAM BAM BAM BAM. He dissapeared into the ground with a small pile of blood. A red box appeared. "Woooohooooo. A rare." I yelled with joy. "

We walked to the rare and the info came up.

LOW-LEVEL HUmar ARMOR -999

"Awww damn another crappy rare." I said.

"What bad luck." Fumbles replied. "Lets get on to the transporter." So we moved on to the transporter. It shone light blue in vertical columns. "Well we better get going." We put on our human masks which protruded far out as our noses were huge. We stepped in the transport and was transported to the big blue ship in the sky.

__________________________________________________ ____

Ok ShadowFOrce its your turn!!

Sord
Dec 8, 2003, 06:50 PM
this is going to be intresting, LOL.

poor stupid weak hunter, har, har, har

deathreaper
Dec 8, 2003, 06:55 PM
poor hunter...

great story so far http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MQuantum
Dec 8, 2003, 08:39 PM
Cool a co-opie! I'm really waiting to see the next bit, because that was funny!

Hurrup already! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

n00b hunters... *snicker*

ShadowFOrce
Dec 8, 2003, 09:19 PM
Sorry guys I can't get it up tonight, But it will be up for sure sometime tommorow.

Sunblast
Dec 9, 2003, 06:26 AM
LOL, that was some funny stuff! Although it was sad when the Booma lost his games.
*Sunblast cries for him.

Shake
Dec 9, 2003, 12:06 PM
On 2003-12-08 14:48, SpikeOtacon wrote:

Ahahahahaha...oh man...aha...ahaha...

KaFKa
Dec 9, 2003, 02:38 PM
...uhm, no...

ShadowFOrce
Dec 9, 2003, 03:40 PM
Alright I have finished Chapter 2 of booma bros, I am going to try to wait till Spartan gets back from wherever he is to show him before I post it, unless someone has a heart attack and wants me to post it now.

ShadowFOrce
Dec 9, 2003, 04:34 PM
(character switch from Smiley to Fumbles)

Booma Bros.

Chapter 2: Aboard the Big Blue Bird.

"Oops," cried Smiley "Wrong portal....."

"No, not really, I wanted to sell this armor."I remarked as if Smiley knew.

"What! That piece of sh*t?"

"Yeah, I wanted to sell it, so I can get enough money to buy my systems back because some little retard stole them!"

"WHO?!" Smiley asked (continuing to be a retard).

They both headed off to the shops. They knew right where they were, because whenever they needed to sale something they found off a hunter, the only place they could sale it was back to the stupid hunters. People kept staring at us as we walked by them to reach the shops, I think it was just because Smileys a retard but I'm not completely sure of that...ok I am. When we reached the shops we approached the man standing under the orange lights, we knew him and were almost certain he was a booma that lived on the ship.

"Uhh, yeah we found this in a...um box.." I said. I was always bad at acting, but the only person I lied to was Smiley and he's a retard.

"That's a piece of sh*t son, I can't hardly give you anything for that." The booma with a human mask said.

"Told ya." Smiley whispered into my ear.

"Well how much can you give me for it, I mean it was in a red box it must be worth something."

"Well, you should know that all rares only sale for 10 meseta." The booma with a human mask replied.

"What the Fuc*!! I didn't know that, er I mean yeah, yeah your right. Well can you just give me the 10 meseta and we will call it a deal." I said trying to act like I knew what I was doing.

The man handed me the meseta and I put it in my pocket, the weird thing is I didn't even know I have pockets...

"What now?" Smiley asked.

"I dunno, what do you wanna do? We could always just go back to the Forest and try our luck again." I said persistly.

"No, no I got it!" Smiley said, but I doubted he even had an idea. "We can go back and forth through the teleporters! I like the tingly feeling!"

Wow I thought, maybe I should just kill him...But before I could finish a thin Fomar approached us, he was wearing a silk black robe with spiked black hair.

"Are you the two who sold the LOW-LEVEL Humar Armor -999?"

"Umm yeah why?" I asked."Did you need it or something?"

"It was my son's, he died just a few hours ago, the principal told me. They said he was out adventuring on his own, I told him not go, he was only level 1!"

"No kidding." Smiley said sarcastically with a huge smile.

"Umm what?" The Fomar questioned.

He looked at us in a weird way, like he about to do something that I wouldn't enjoy. I knew that look, that was the look all Fomars got when they were about to cast grants ( the most feared spell of all, it killed my great-grandfather). I didn't know what to do, so I took Smiley by the hand, claws... and ran as fast as I could. We flew through about 40 people knocking all but one Fonewm down (instead of knocking he down we puched him in the face). Right before we reached the portal to leave the ship we tore own masks off and teleported down back to Ragol.

Spartan117
Dec 9, 2003, 04:38 PM
WTF!!! Im am not a retard! You little bastard!!!

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 04:39 PM
you replace all the sells with sales

ShadowFOrce
Dec 10, 2003, 06:01 AM
I take that as i suck at writing fan fics?

Sunblast
Dec 10, 2003, 06:14 AM
Naw, just bad with spelling and grammar. The story is still good. Hehe, they punched a guy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Spartan117
Dec 10, 2003, 12:43 PM
I remember the first ch. I ever wrote. God it sucked. So I threw it away... and made a new one that sucked worse. I cannot make a serious FIC. So Im am stuck with comedies for now. Next chapter up soon...hopefully

ShadowFOrce
Dec 10, 2003, 02:53 PM
Don't look at me, Spartan is the one who changed all the sales and stuff. not me and what do you mean by bad grammar?

Sunblast
Dec 10, 2003, 04:20 PM
Sales? Come on, that's wrong word usage. I'm sure if I was hunting for errors, I'd find them somehow, but that's the one in question.
*Sunblast shakes his head at Spartan.

Spartan117
Dec 10, 2003, 07:01 PM
I just fixed the problems with his MS Word not proofread. I didnt fully read Ch.2 until he sent it.
So leave me alone.

Nightmarexlc
Dec 10, 2003, 08:13 PM
LOLZ! they sucker punched a FOnewm http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif thats cold!

'he looked like he was about to cast grants' xD this is great stuff, you should make a part where the 'booma bros.' ventrue into the caves and make friends with a airheaded grass assassin! now that i would find hilarious!

Just a thought.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nightmarexlc on 2003-12-10 17:15 ]</font>

ShadowFOrce
Dec 10, 2003, 09:27 PM
Hmmmmmm..... *steals idea* lol ill use that idea and I'll give u cedit http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif Ur turn Spartan

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowFOrce on 2003-12-10 18:30 ]</font>

Sord
Dec 10, 2003, 09:31 PM
On 2003-12-10 03:01, ShadowFOrce wrote:
I take that as i suck at writing fan fics?

um, YES! I mean no, wait i mean...what's the question again?

deathreaper
Dec 10, 2003, 09:52 PM
hurry up with the next chapter i'm wanting to read the next chapter...poor FOmar with his dead son, lol

loving the story so far!!!

Spartan117
Dec 10, 2003, 10:15 PM
2 things.

1)Shut up Sord
2)Itll be up tommorow.

I was really busy today. Ill be back tommorow to write Ch.3

Sord
Dec 10, 2003, 10:19 PM
hehe... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif combined with http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

ShadowFOrce
Dec 11, 2003, 06:02 AM
Holy Sh** BATMAN!!!!! you don't like hamburgers?!

oh and I'm with spartan....shut up http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif