PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: short read 3 - Mr. Roboto and the Delivery

Sord
Dec 8, 2003, 09:07 PM
I was board, and the forums wheren't moving, so i made this up.

"I, Sord, am the great collector of rappies!" Sord yells as he swipes his hot pink sword at a rappy, knocking it out. He then brings it back to a teleporter he rigged so that it will transport things instantly to his closet. "That's number 34. Woo hoo!"

Then he hears a pii and turns around to see...a pal rappy! "Oh sweet mother of all that is rappytastic" Sord shouts and runs at the rappy. The rappy lunges at him with it's beak and manages to hit Sord where the sun don't shine. "Ahhhhh!" He screams, grabbing where it hurts and rolling on the ground in a fetal position yelling "Ow Ow Ow Ow!"

The pal rappy watches curiously, completely confused. It waddles over to Sord's head, causing him to stop rolling, and stares him in the eyes. "Pi pii" it says, before biting Sord's nose. "Arghhhh, your going to pay for that you runt." Sord quickly stands up and lifts his saber above his head. He brings it down fast to hit...the ground. The pal rappy had side stepped it. "Pi pii pi pi" it said. "Stop taunting me!" Sord shouted, beginning to try to hit the pal rappy again and again, missing every time.

"Okay no more vertical swings, it's time for horizontal" Sord said to the rappy and began to swing at the pal rappy, only to have it duck. Sord took a few more swings. With the last one he looked at the end of his sword sticking out and found that the pal rappy was standing on the photon blade. Sord was to surprised to move as the pal rappy waddled up to Sord's face and pecked him on the nose again.

"Ahhhh, crap! This ends now!" Sord said as he clutched his bloody nose with one hand. The pal rappy jumped off the sword and just stood there. Then it looked at the teleporter and waddled over into it. Voomph, and it was gone, stuck in a walk in closet of now 35 rappies.

"Okay, that is just @#$% up!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-12-08 19:28 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-12-09 16:47 ]</font>

Sord
Dec 8, 2003, 09:12 PM
On 2003-12-08 18:09, KaFKa wrote:

that was the effect i was aiming for.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shake
Dec 8, 2003, 09:16 PM
Sometimes these kinds of strange ones are the coolest.

Nice work!

doughboy! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/doughboy.gif

KaFKa
Dec 8, 2003, 09:19 PM
obscenely off topic: you know that your sig is just a big box with a red X on it, right?

back on topic...
i see, quite a, unique fic to say the least...

Sord
Dec 8, 2003, 09:22 PM
off topic response: on my screen it's a hot pink sword, odd.

I think I might make shorties every once in awhile, none related to another with the exception of characters and, um, what would you call and obssesion of rappys for short?

KaFKa
Dec 8, 2003, 09:29 PM
off topic: hmm, whos your host, maybe not enough bandwidth?

rappy obsession usually isnt short, just look at the doctor dude in the fake in yellow quest.

Sord
Dec 8, 2003, 09:36 PM
off topic: it's my dad's investment site, he bought a 2 year contract on the domain name for something nobody ever looks at. shame.

Sord
Dec 8, 2003, 10:30 PM
i was board again...

Sord whistled nonchalantly as he put on his most horrid clothes he owned. He went over to his walk in closet and opened the door. Inside where three main things. A giant vat of peanut butter, a giant bucket of rappyseed, and a giant glass wall with a glass door with loads of rappys running around behind it in a 50 acre look-a-like of Ragol forest, with streams, trees, mounds, and everything (yes, his closet is that big). He noticed one of them had made a laid back chair out of a tree he had put in there and was now tanning in the artificial light, sleeping. "Well there goes 200 meseta" Sord mumbled.

Sord walked over and jumped into the vat of peanut butter and covered himself with it. Then he jumped from the vat into the bucket of rappysead a rolled around in it. When he finally got out he was one giant peanut butter and rappyseed covered person with crappy clothes on.

Sord walked over to the glass door and opened it, quickly moving inside and shutting it should a rappy try to break out. He then had one the to say "Dinner time!!!" All the rappyies' eyes fell on Sord with gleams. They all started to wattle towards him. Sord began to run the length of the wall. The rappy's where being left behind so they sped up, then Sord sped up, then the rappyies sped up. Eventually Sord was sprinting the entire fake habitat at tremendous speed, followed by a stampede of rappies.

Eventually a wind started to course through the place. It began to spin the length of the room faster and faster. Sord and the rappies kept speeding up, and the wind kept getting stronger. Soon there was a tornado. Everyone including Sord got sucked up into it and banged into each other.

The tornado died down quickly. Sord landed on his back, followed by being pecked to all heck by a thousand little beaks. "Ahhhhh!" he screamed, "Get off, get off, GET OFF!!!" As his voice grew louder with the yell the rappy's started running away thinking that the voice would kill them for no apparent reason.

Sord quickly got up while he had the chance and got out of the fake habitat. He sat down and leaned against the wall and said one phrase..."I need a new exercise routine."

MQuantum
Dec 9, 2003, 08:17 AM
You may just write creepier stories than I do... Boredom is a wonderful inpiration, no?

These aren't that bad considering they're shorts!

Sunblast
Dec 9, 2003, 06:07 PM
You kidding, MQuantum? These are great, ESPECIALLY for shorts! Sord, you should get bored more often!

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 06:09 PM
i'm usually always bored after 4 pm, because by then i'v read all new posts of intrest and i begin refreshing, and refreshing, and refreshing, and you get the point.

Sunblast
Dec 9, 2003, 06:26 PM
Yeah. We Fanworks junkies all know your pain. But you're WAY more constructive than me.

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 07:47 PM
i was bored again and well...

Sord activated the toy robot dressed hamster's foot which began moving it's arms singing to Mr. Roboto. At this point Sord began to dance like an old singer called Michael Jackson on his music video Beat It which was made 3000 years ago which was made on planet Earth which was now called something he couldn't remember. At the finish he made a dramatic air guitar that ended with sliding on his knees. "Thank you, thank you very much" he said, pretending to slick his hot pink hair back.

He then picked up the toy and stood up and went to a small, regular closet with a sign on front that says Here lies 500 hamsters. He opened it to reveal 500 dancing hamsters. He had every version made since the Earth year 1999. He set the Mr. Roboto hamster in the closet and closed the door.

As he closed the door walking away he mumbled to himself. "If only my rappy's could dance." Sord heard a knock on his door and went to answer it. Standing there was a man in a brown jumpsuit holding a cardboard box. "Please sign here sir" he said, holding out a clip board. Sord signed it and took the box, then slammed the door in the man's face before he could as for a tip.

As Sord set it down he glanced at who it was for and it said To: The Rappies. Curious, Sord opened the box to find videos. To be more specific, Rappys Gone Wild, It's Mating Season, Blue Bird Fetish, S&M Rappy Pac, Muff Rappy and many more of that nature. Sord's face grew red. How dare they spend meseta on these. He clearly told them not to buy the ones off of the TV!

Sord marched into his closet and looked at his collection of rappys and found them all clustering around TVs. When he opened the door and closed it, the shutting made a small click. All the rappy's head turned to the box. They had that gleam in there eye, and Sord hated that gleam. Suddenly all the rappys were on top after knocking him down. They were all grabbing videos with there wings and giving an affectionate, yet very painful, peck to Sord anywhere they were standing.

Eventually all the rappys got off and were at the TVs watching there new videos, drool coming from there mouths. Sord let out a sigh of anger. He looked at himself. Apparently his tip was a bunch of rappy poop. Sord scraped some off it off and put it in an envelope and sent it to the delivery man who gave him the videos. He also wrote inside the envelope "Here's your half of the tip!"

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 08:15 PM
*sees KafKa's reply that is the same now three times* "your an ass" Sord says

KaFKa
Dec 9, 2003, 08:17 PM

that i am

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 08:19 PM
somehow i knew that was coming (down to the word, i just didn't think that it would be seperated)

Sunblast
Dec 9, 2003, 08:33 PM
LOL, another good laugh. Although a bit scarier this time... Still, good work Sord!

Edit: BTW, those hampsters sound like the Gyroids from Animal Crossing. Any relation?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sunblast on 2003-12-09 17:49 ]</font>

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 08:51 PM
Possibly, i would know since i own animal crossing and everytime i go to a store i like to tick everyone off by making all the hamsters sing. I also have the Mr. Roboto one.