PDA

View Full Version : MY weekend playing Prince of Persia and Splinter cell

DarkSoldier
Dec 9, 2003, 05:24 PM
i just got done playing Prince of PErsia for GC and Splinter Cell for the sam thing they are the two coolest games ive played since pso hahah what did you thinkk of these games ??? I like Prince of Persia better

_Sinue_
Dec 9, 2003, 06:48 PM
I really wanna get Price of Persia, but I don't have the money right now. I'll probly go trade in RtcW:OR and maybe FFX for it this weekend. I got Splinter Cell a long time ago, but never really had the time to play it seriously with PSO and everything until I got some free time off work. I finally beat it last week. It's a good game, better than Metal Gear Solid series in many ways - but it just wasn't as entertaining. I dunno.. Sam Fisher just doesn't have the screen presence that Solid Snake does. Very little replay value as well I think.

Still, Splinter Cell is a definate 8/10 stars in my book.

CGoodness
Dec 9, 2003, 09:19 PM
I, personally, don';t like either game. I'm saving up my money for PSO Episode 3, PSO PLus, and Tony Hawk Underground.

LostHero
Dec 9, 2003, 10:18 PM
I played PoP with a friend, and it is truly a magnificent game - easily one of the best games that has come out this year. On the other hand, I didn't like splinter cell as much as everyone else seemed to :/

KaFKa
Dec 9, 2003, 10:42 PM
im thinking about getting PoP, but i dunno.

played splinter cell, hated it, owned it in a few days, sold it.

polishedweasel
Dec 9, 2003, 11:03 PM
I'll rent prince of persia, rent splinter Cell, buy underground, and that's about it. I rarely buy games that I can beat in under a week. Mainly games with storylines, ya know?

NKOTB
Dec 10, 2003, 12:32 AM
I bougght Splinter Cell the day it vame out and sold it on eBay about a week later.

I thought it totally sucked hairy ass. All it had was graphics, which is only good enough to convince a dumbass that the game is good. Well, the story was ok too.

deathreaper
Dec 10, 2003, 12:55 AM
my vote would go to PoP funniest game i have ever played...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

my only regret about the game is that it's so damn short why can't they make the game longer or have some extra hard mode http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DarkSoldier
Dec 12, 2003, 07:53 PM
yes splinter cell is not that good but its cool if snake went against sam who would win????? hahah what about the prince from pop i think the prince would beat ass hahah PoP rules why didnt they give "prince" a better name besides"prince" well to see a man fly across walls without bullet time or focus mode is coool in my book GO TIME CONTROL hahah well almost cant stop time like it says in the commercial

Kent
Dec 13, 2003, 11:32 AM
On 2003-12-12 16:53, DarkSoldier wrote:
if snake went against sam who would win?????

Solid Snake, you mean? If that's the case, Snake would definately win, as Sam can only take a few bullets, whereas Snake can take a whole bunch.

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is one of the greatest games to come out this year. Another being Deus Ex: Invisible War.

The_Pea_Guy
Dec 13, 2003, 12:35 PM
I've read a lot of good positive reviews of Prince of Persia, so I can't wait to play it until Christmas.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2003-12-13 09:36 ]</font>

DarkSoldier
Dec 13, 2003, 02:47 PM
i think snake would win too sam a pussy bitch haha but who would win out of the prince and snake ??????
I think the prince would win what do you think haha snake good but "prince" is better

Kent
Dec 13, 2003, 11:34 PM
The Prince can control time. What could possibly be more powerful than being able to control time?

Cowboy
Dec 14, 2003, 01:30 PM
Immortality. And Metal Gear Solid does beat Splintern Cell hands down.

Skett
Dec 15, 2003, 07:02 PM
The demo of PoP I played was good and I will probibly buy it. I am surprised that most of you hate Splinter Cell. It is a great game. Maybe most of you "gamers" were weened of Grand Theft Auto and Maz Payne so busten out the guns is your best choice.