PDA

View Full Version : Art Request

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 05:57 PM
okay i want an art drawn of my character Seph, note do not use my picture for referance, i wanted his head to look like it has a long chin (and that doesn't mean jay leno long!) All the details of him are in character bank (last one). As for stance, thanks to MQuantum who reminded me of Miturugi's Soul Calibur 2 stance called Relic I can now post some piccies of the stance i want, but i do want a diffrent angle, a front on veiw preferably. I would really love navi or ladyjaderiver to do this, but you/they are proabably doing other things. One other thing, i want the pants that big, but solid black of course. I hope somebody, anybody, will do this

http://www.cr-invest.com/BattlePose.jpghttp://www.cr-invest.com/BattlePose2.jpg

EDIT: now fourth to last in character bank

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-12-12 19:45 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-12-13 12:19 ]</font>

ladyjaderiver
Dec 9, 2003, 08:44 PM
I'll do it, if you're willing to wait a bit... Once I finish my FOnewearl pic, I'm going to move on to the rest of the requests I need to do, but I can add this to my list (btw, the list is in my profile...).

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 08:49 PM
i would appreciate that, since i don't mind waiting.

ladyjaderiver
Dec 9, 2003, 08:57 PM
Okies, I'll add that to my list of stuff to do...

You know, I believe I saw where you first posted about wanting this, and I did one of my glorified stick figures trying to figure out what it was you wanted. Then I got side tracked and never finished.

Sord
Dec 9, 2003, 08:59 PM
i did, but as MQuantum suggested, i needed a picture.

ladyjaderiver
Dec 9, 2003, 09:27 PM
Yeah, until I saw the picture and knew which of Mitsurugi's moves you were talking about, I was thinking more along the lines of Himura Kenshin getting ready for battou-jutsu. Close enough. *G*

HunterKieran
Dec 12, 2003, 10:34 PM
I also have yet another request...I like the one FluxGryphon did for me, but I'm looking for one with just Kieran in it...I will give specifics if anyone will take it.

-Kieran

Stormsworder
Dec 13, 2003, 12:25 PM
AHHH! MITSIRUGI! THE ONE GUY WHO KICKED TALIM'S BUTT! Anyway, I do think a character drawn in that pose would be awesome. Are you going to give him a katana weapon?

Sord
Dec 13, 2003, 01:41 PM
he's supposed to have the Tsumikiri J-sword

ladyjaderiver
Dec 13, 2003, 07:41 PM
Kieran, I'll do one for you, but you'll have to wait quite a while for it...

Sord
Dec 13, 2003, 07:46 PM
someone just needs to make an art request sticky...

ladyjaderiver
Dec 13, 2003, 08:01 PM
Lol, true. Although then I'd be overwhelemed... I like to take on any requests I see. Although I'm finished with my big sewing project, which hopefully means I can start work on the requests I need to do.

HunterKieran
Dec 13, 2003, 10:58 PM
On 2003-12-13 16:41, ladyjaderiver wrote:
Kieran, I'll do one for you, but you'll have to wait quite a while for it...

If I can wait two years to get out of high school, I can wait a few weeks for a picture. *grins* Take your time. I'm not gonna disappear from the face of the Earth anytime soon...

-Kieran

ladyjaderiver
Dec 13, 2003, 11:14 PM
Okay. PM me any specific things you'd like me to include in your pic then, and I'll save it until I have the pic done... Which'll be sometime in the next month (I would hope).