PDA

View Full Version : RAPPIES

DarkSoldier
Dec 9, 2003, 08:08 PM
do you know why the giant rappies dont drop you enything you want

wouldnt you think they would drop you actually something good like a red box< but no they drop you something like a monomate

but why????? you only see them once in a while

Robo47
Dec 9, 2003, 08:10 PM
they are only normal rappies, but maybe you're unlucky? my Rappy rares came from the rare, Rappies 2 norms, and a fat one.

joluh
Dec 9, 2003, 08:11 PM
nothing amazing, they're just big =P, they represent this old phantasy star game

CGoodness
Dec 9, 2003, 09:05 PM
I was told that they appear about one in every ten ultimate Rappies.... they really aren't that rare..
thus they don't drop you anything special except for the normal El Rappy drop if you're lucky

DarkSoldier
Dec 9, 2003, 09:44 PM
why are they considered to be a El Rappie though.

CGoodness
Dec 9, 2003, 10:02 PM
because they are exactly the same as an El Rappy. Their unnecessary largeness is just a little fun-ness that was put into the game.

RFB
Dec 10, 2003, 02:38 AM
On 2003-12-09 18:44, DarkSoldier wrote:
why are they considered to be a El Rappie though.

*Looks at one. Evil green cursors surround the giant rappy. Looks at the lower right corner*

El Rappy
Attribute: Native

They're considered El Rappies because they're named El Rappies, they have the same drops and drop rate, same HP, same ATP, same ATA, same DFP, same EVP... Must I go on?

Nai_Calus
Dec 10, 2003, 02:44 AM
At some point in the distant past, Ian-KunX wrote:

Things the giant rappy is not:

Rare.
A glitch.
Hax0red.
Your mother.
Yo momma.
Good with white wine.

Things it is:

A random occurance, supposedly occuring in about one out of ten rappies, apparently added as an homage to an enemy in PSIV.

DarkSoldier
Dec 10, 2003, 03:02 PM
At some point in the distant past, Ian-KunX wrote:

Things the giant rappy is not:

Rare.
A glitch.
Hax0red.
Your mother.
Yo momma.
Good with white wine.

Things it is:

A random occurance, supposedly occuring in about one out of ten rappies, apparently added as an homage to an enemy in PSIV.

your mother and yo momma are the same thing.

What people would just say to annoy the post I swear>

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 10, 2003, 03:10 PM
In Phantasy Star 4, there was a cave full of Rappies. Among this cave full of Rappies, was a single, giant rappy, known as the "King Rappy". It was because of this King Rappy, that we get the tradition of the occasional fat rappy, as well as the tradition of Rappies running away after getting beat down.

Now, what I want to see, is something in rememberance of the Mecha Chirper in Phantasy Star 3 (Rappies were refered to as "Chirpers" in PS3). I kid you not, it was a mechanical rappy.

VioletSkye
Dec 10, 2003, 03:17 PM
On 2003-12-10 12:10, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
In Phantasy Star 4, there was a cave full of Rappies. Among this cave full of Rappies, was a single, giant rappy, known as the "King Rappy". It was because of this King Rappy, that we get the tradition of the occasional fat rappy, as well as the tradition of Rappies running away after getting beat down.

Now, what I want to see, is something in rememberance of the Mecha Chirper in Phantasy Star 3 (Rappies were refered to as "Chirpers" in PS3). I kid you not, it was a mechanical rappy.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif That would be really cool to see. That could have been the ep.2 Ultimate rare version of the rappy.

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 10, 2003, 03:27 PM
On 2003-12-10 12:17, VioletSkye wrote:

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif That would be really cool to see. That could have been the ep.2 Ultimate rare version of the rappy.

Yeah... They should've done that for the year-round rare rappy, and left the Love Rappy for Valentine's Day festivities.

Still though... Would a mechanical rappy be Native or Machine?

VioletSkye
Dec 10, 2003, 03:33 PM
On 2003-12-10 12:27, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
Still though... Would a mechanical rappy be Native or Machine?

Hmmmm. I would say Machine.

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2003, 03:33 PM
Umm...machine?

Btw. Have you ever wondered who would a A.Beast version of a rappy look like?

CGoodness
Dec 10, 2003, 04:17 PM
On 2003-12-10 12:33, Alighieri wrote:
Umm...machine?

Mutated... it would have like a thrid eye or something lol

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2003, 04:27 PM
Or maybe it would stop making that annoying sound when it walks (plup, plup,plup - or something like that...geezz). Give it a third leg or something haha

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 10, 2003, 05:02 PM
On 2003-12-10 13:17, CGoodness wrote:

On 2003-12-10 12:33, Alighieri wrote:
Umm...machine?

Mutated... it would have like a thrid eye or something lol

Dragoon would freak.

DarkSoldier
Dec 10, 2003, 08:16 PM
It would be a metal rappie that is unbeatible until you get to level 200 cause the metal rappie then would drop a weopen that you ever so much desire or just a red box that you realy realy realy wont to have. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif