PDA

View Full Version : Good bye pso for now^^;

Hitaro
Dec 9, 2003, 08:29 PM
Yo guys long time well just wanted to let know a lot off ppl out there that im taking a break on PSOfor some time.

On other matters i wanted to know if any of ya folks play Ragnarok Online cause ima be playing that for some time now.If anyone plays it tell me would be cool to see some of ya guys from PSO on ragnarok online well guys take care dont miss me lolXD cause ill be back someday^^

BullKathos
Dec 9, 2003, 09:04 PM
i have read anime about ragnorok. wanted to know if its anygood of a game, keep us updated with what goes on in that game. maybe ill buy it and join you. What system is it for? im guessing PC

Hitaro
Dec 9, 2003, 11:32 PM
Well bull you actually dont buy it you download it yes its for PC go to http://www.Ragnarokonline.com from there go to the internacional link and find out more yourself its a real fun game well hope that was of some help if ya have more questions post them^^

LordMe
Dec 9, 2003, 11:39 PM
well i don't play ragnarok...but i'll miss ya

Hitaro
Dec 9, 2003, 11:51 PM
Thx Lord but its only temporary i still need my lvl 200^^ ill miss ya too

LordMe
Dec 9, 2003, 11:53 PM
yeah...i'll be going around PSO LVing up a lot...that and spamming up PSOW!!!

Hitaro
Dec 10, 2003, 12:06 AM
go go lord spam em all!!! lol XD

RicoRoyal
Dec 10, 2003, 12:22 AM
Have fun on your "vacation" from PSO. I played Ragnarok's Beta version long long ago. I personally would never choose RO over PSO. The game was unbelieveably boring for me. I hope you find something in that game that I sure never found. I'm still assuming you wont, so I expect you to be back playing PSO in no time.

Goodluck to ya'.... whoever you are. lol

Barubary6
Dec 10, 2003, 01:56 PM
I think the fake Ragnarok servers are more fun than the real ones =^_^=

-- Barubary

-Luke-
Dec 10, 2003, 02:32 PM
Fake servers? oooooh naughty...
Luke

philip
Dec 10, 2003, 02:35 PM
I dont think you will be gone for a long time. Really.

Maybe 20-30 days. RO isnt really a good game. More jerks on that then on PSO and LAGGY! (hate lag)

joluh
Dec 10, 2003, 02:37 PM
See ya stranger O_o

Have fun with that game... i know i won't leave pso, i'm so obssesed XD

Hitaro
Dec 10, 2003, 03:40 PM
Sorry to disapoint ya RC4 and philip but i love RO far more than PSO its a kool game and at least there are more places than RO i got bored of ruins run n forest RO is a entire map. There are also no dupes or FSOD so in my opinion i wont be coming back to pso for some time sorry to disapoint ya. Also you said beta 1 i also played that and it did suck but trust me play it now n it wont be the same the game has progress very rapidly n there is no more lag.

Anyways PSO will always be cool too its just not so cool anymore. see ya http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

philip
Dec 10, 2003, 03:58 PM
okey BUT you have to get back to PSO! Okey i dont know you but its allways sad wen someone just stop play PSO.

badbitz
Dec 10, 2003, 04:11 PM
ach god i dont understand why you would play that over pso...anyway..isn't there a fee, now?

Delsaber
Dec 10, 2003, 04:12 PM
On 2003-12-10 11:35, philip wrote:
I dont think you will be gone for a long time. Really.

Maybe 20-30 days. RO isnt really a good game. More jerks on that then on PSO and LAGGY! (hate lag)

Sounds like he likes it more... </sarcasm>

Hitaro
Dec 10, 2003, 05:51 PM
Dont worry philip i wont quit PSO i still play offline a lot so its cool dude.